First Stack: Alertness, Focus, Memory, and Motivation

modafinil alert focus memory rnixon

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 AmpleBeingdotcom

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:25 PM

It seems that CILTEP doesn't affect me very much. I have been taking 2 capsules of CILTEP (from AmpleBeing) and 200 mg of caffeine every morning and I don't see much, if any, of a difference in my performance. I have also taken it with modafinil and it is hard to be sure if it really changed anything. I'm going to boost the dosage up to the max recommended which is 4 capsules. I'm looking for suggestions for other products as I don't think CILTEP is working for me. Does anyone recommend bulletproof coffee?

RNixon,

Take the 4 caps for the next 7 days and let us know how that works for you.

Are you getting enough consistent sleep at night?

#32 Liquidfire

• 27 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:35 PM

Have you looked into a dopamine precursor? You can try either L-tyrosine(Weak precursor) or Mucuna Pruriens(Strong Precursor). Increasing dopamine could help with alertness, as a symptom of catecholamine deficiency generally includes fatigue aswell as problems concentration and laziness. Just make sure to also take a serotonin precursor(5htp is fine) if your going to take a dopamine precursor because catecholamines deplete serotonin and vice versa.

I'd imagine Mucuna Pruriens would be the most bang for your buck though, as it contains the direct precursors to both serotonin and dopamine and has shown to have numerous health benefits, lowering cortisol levels and stabilizing blood sugar among other.

You can read more about it here: http://examine.com/s...ucuna pruriens/

Just don't take it for too long, as their is some skepticism supporting it's safety.

How long is too long? I'm looking for something to boost my mental capacity in the long run.

It contains the direct precursor to dopamine, as such it does tend to give acute effects of heigtened dopamine levels like sense of well-being/mild euphoria, increased focus, increased energy, increased motivation etc.

However doing this in the long term would tend to cause dopamine down regulation. As such it would be best to use in the short term for when you really need it. I'd say using it everyday for up to 2 weeks would be fine. Just try to give your dopamine receptors a couple of weeks of rest afterwards.

However I'd imagine you could use it in the long term in very low doses just to give a small boost of dopamine and serotonin every day, and too profit from it's other numerous health benefits!

The benefit of L-tyrosine is that it converts into norephrine aswell, not only Dopamine as L-dopa does.
And yes, I agree. I have ADD, but even with a Reuptake inhibitor(Ritalin) and wakefullness agent (Modafinil) i found myself tired, and irritated. Since I start taking 500-2 grams(havent found perfect dose yet) my attention, rest and focus has increased. My ADD medication has been lessened, and modafinil seems to be working slightly better aswell.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#33 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 08:36 AM

Speaking of alertness...

"It made me so alert that I noticed a little spider crawling on me while I was asleep!" reported my friend Keith after taking ageLOC Vitality for 6-months.

1*hGJkzf5JmGn9G10duKCq_A.gif

Watch: A vigilance-promoting energy stabilizer [ageLOC Vitality Biohacker Review]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, alert, focus, memory, rnixon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users