phenibut withdrawal or allergic reaction to rhodiola rosea and/or ashwagandha

phenibut withdrawal allergic allergy itch ashwagandha rhodiola rosea

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ccnootropics

• 66 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:07 AM

I took an average of 2 grams of phenibut a day for 6 days.  I took the last dose at night, and sometime the next day (maybe in the morning) I noticed that my hands were very itchy.  I had also taken ashwagandha and rhodiola rosea to try and counteract the anxiety I expected to have once stopping the phenibut.  Anyway, it's been about 24 hours since my last phenibut dose, and my hands are VERY itchy.  Benadryl didnt even help.  Any idea if this could be withdrawal?  I don't know if I should cut out the ashwagandha and rhodiola rosea or taper down off the phenibut.  
Note:  I had taken Relax-All with Phenibut, which contains an undisclosed amount of ashwagandha, many times with no such side effect.  
Thanks!

#2 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

Yep, I get itchy hands on phenibut. The first times I used it it it was pretty intense but has tapered off with more regular use.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenibut, withdrawal, allergic, allergy, itch, ashwagandha, rhodiola rosea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users