• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Talk about how the consciousness is made if everything is separate, or if something all connected exists

conscious consciousness how

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ADVANCESSSS

• 353 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:51 AM

If we look at any network of neurons together, I'm sure there is no extremely long and complex network of travelling molecules and or electrons that are end-on-end of each other with no space gaps of missing atoms going though axons and missing electrons going though the the surface of axons, I'm sure there isn't right? There isn't right?

If your answer is no, and that molecules going through axons do usually have no molecules in front or behind them, and same for missing electrons behind and in front of the current like even if through a whole axon but the next axons have no current following end on end...if so, then how can one be conscious if there is no end on end of particle flow and of complexity like a circuit? Everything is separate and can't make a consciousness.....

#2 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:43 PM

It doesn't have to have a constant flow between neurons at that level. in the end it just has to build on it's previous state to appear consistant & uninterrupted

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 ADVANCESSSS

• Topic Starter
  • 353 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:09 PM

I wonder - it is possible if going so fast maybe, maybe, but anybody know if it's atoms or the electrons or both going fast everywhere to keep it up?

Also I think though really if you zoom out or not, all the separate atoms in axons and electrons going through should have to be end on end or else what is the superior/larger that make the consciousness, maybe they are end on end or something is end on end all connected/such as leaving behind magnetism trails maybe anybody know if or not? What about magnetism somewhere big and complex enough that takes in magnetic or atomic/electric signals?

#4 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Something like quantum entanglement as been shown between neuron cultures, I'll try and dig out the link if you are interested. You would'nt need any direct connection then.

#5 ADVANCESSSS

• Topic Starter
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

You mean photons or another particle all connected and with activity movement?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#6 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:10 PM

No, didn't seem to be. There where 2 neuron cultures, both electromagnetically screened from each other.

So no photons or fields. But they started to correlate with the signals they were generating. Kind of like a non local thing.

Google : Dr Larisa Emelia Cheran. Toronto University.

Sorry havent got link now but it was a pdf.

Edited by cactus fast back, 02 July 2014 - 10:11 PM.

#7 ADVANCESSSS

• Topic Starter
  • 353 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:33 AM

But as we know no combination of atoms just attached with no moving molecules and or electrons, I mean even brain cells all attached in various networks that make up the brain, can make consciousness, unless the moving atoms and or electrons and or photons are moving about them, but in all essence unless there are photons connected between each current and or molecule moving along, then there isn't no connection between them to make a complexity thing, a consciousness, and are just not attached by no particles rather and just separate.....You could say the fastness of so many just might do it, but seems we might be assured it couldn't as none are connected and no particles are all end on end with "action" end on end and all separate small things since no particles are end on end...

WAittt a moment here waiit a moment, is there blood going end on end throughout all the brain cells?

Edited by ADVANCE, 03 July 2014 - 01:40 AM.

#8 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:39 AM

But the neurons are connected through synapses?

#9 ADVANCESSSS

• Topic Starter
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:09 AM

I know everything in there is all connected by atoms, the thing we're going on is that the formation of these atoms together just sitting still not doing anything can't create a consciousnesses, could it if NOTHING was moving? The thing we're going on is that a very large amount of end on end movement of particles must be to create a consciousness.

And my important question now as I say above:

"WAittt a moment here waiit a moment, is there blood going end on end throughout all the brain cells?"

#10 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

Could it if nothing was moving?

How i'd see it is, it depends on what consciousness theory your using - you know, like the brain as a 'power computer' (classical)if there's no movement it's same as pulling the plug. 

Then there's the alternative view, Brain as a conduit, like a radio receiver, more steming from parapsychology. It then becomes more unclear what happens if there's no movement.

But i think we need movement.

But then we ask. Reality is just a scene generated by our mind from wavefronts - there's not much there really. :ph34r:

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#11 ADVANCESSSS

• Topic Starter
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

No no no no no... any not conscious thing/computer is just atoms together and is not conscious because each atom has no relative action to any other atoms except the ones right beside it, so a large end on end action of particles has to be to create a consciousness. Also a consciousness in a cat or human isn't molecules acting out or ect, no, it is a consciousness that is conscious/aware and we each know that, and I'm sure we can also "choose" and so ya~

Pending question still: "WAittt a moment here waiit a moment, is there blood going end on end throughout all the brain cells?"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conscious, consciousness, how

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users