#31 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:30 AM

Contact me on the back channel.  I have some information to share with you. ^

#32 ikon2

• 69 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:38 PM

When will you have Fisetin back in stock?

#33 VERITAS INCORRUPTUS

• 257 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:40 PM

We have some reserve stock - if you so wish to place an order it can be filled.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#34 ikon2

• 69 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

Just place order on website?  Will it allow me to put it in my cart?

#35 VERITAS INCORRUPTUS

• 257 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

For all such inquiries kindly send requests to support@teamtlr.com

Two 10g lots have been placed on the site for purchase.

Edited by VERITAS INCORRUPTUS, 26 November 2014 - 04:19 PM.

#36 VERITAS INCORRUPTUS

• 257 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to All! 

Whether you celebrate this holiday or not please look to think to give thanks, within there is always those less fortunate, and within there is always that which to reflect to give thanks for. 

Within the mission that is TLR the aim is to do all we can to foster betterment to all to the best of our abilities and efforts - to give, to heal, to be of compassion - to better ourselves and others. 

Give some thought today toward your betterment within however possible to be as a person of both compassion and action;

as to the beautiful energy we have within us to promote healing of some fashion, as to the beautiful spirit within you and the power held within such.  

~~~~~

Within the inauguration of the 'holiday season', that has unfortunately become so crass and commercial,

we wish to make true consideration to promote compassion, brotherhood, and betterment.

If anyone has research to conduct that is of critical designs toward betterment do not hesitate to contact us.  

As has been prior stated, we will look to afford available research material for deep discount or as a gift within consideration of the overall nature where there seems good cause.

For anyone who may have great fortune to be of strong means we certainly welcome your support and kind consideration to generously aid in our mission.  

We will consider to add generous free gifts above any large orders, within our discretion of what may best be suited to the research intents so implied by any such orders.

~~~~~

We give greatest thanks to all who have shown support for Project TLR.

We give our resolute commitment to do all to foster our mission goals.

THANK YOU!

Edited by VERITAS INCORRUPTUS, 27 November 2014 - 05:31 PM.

• like x 4
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3

#37 firebeastm

• 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:21 PM

any news about acetyl epitalon ?

#38 VERITAS INCORRUPTUS

• 257 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:34 PM

Yes, funny you should ask that as was just at the moment considering posting something on such, as it should be shipping within 5-7 days.

NAD+ will be readied as well.  Also, we will have full stock of other items that have been only as pre-order so please take note.

We'll do a BUY 3 get one FREE for Acetyl Epitalon and NAD+ through the period until such goes as stocked soon.  

Must request the free item in comments and it will be noted.  

Same for Acetyl Selank pre-orders.

For large orders we will coordinate some offer to add in good size sample lots of new progressive items as per the research intent, such as SNRB-OX and Neuserone-OA, that show strong potentials from prior research.

Feel free to spread the word. ;)

Edited by VERITAS INCORRUPTUS, 01 December 2014 - 05:37 PM.

#39 ikon2

• 69 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:18 PM

Any intent to make available Dihexa?

#40 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:17 PM

I would like to post another positive experience with TLR, they seem to be really deep involved in CNS-chemical development, and the "customer care+/communication strategy is also far from expected in a pos. way. 

• Needs references x 2
  • Agree x 2

#41 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:53 AM

I have encountered this type of ungrounded, vague, touchy-feely "dawning of a new era" lingo many times, but I want to mention 3 in particular that bear the closest resemblance to the glittery feeling that is evoked by the TLR posts:

1. Dr. Bronner's product labels --- if you've seen one, you know what I mean

2. Amway people who gushed with yummy loving goodness until they sprang their surprise on me, the pitch to sign me up as one of their Amway distributors

3. When I was recovering from a 2nd severe concussion, I spiralled into psychosis and was committed to a hospital for a few days. After my hospitalization I was manic for several months, during which time I came to believe all manner of spiritual concepts and had the sense that everything is one, magical, etc.

I see that there is a lot of validity to what I saw while psychotic and manic, but I cannot imagine using that kind of language as a means to sell potentially dangerous chemicals to the public via mail. If there is enlightenment then there is no use for all these chemicals in the first place, and certainly not in such a reckless manner. On the other hand, if there is enlightenment then there may be a recognition that nothing really matters, so why not disguise tigers as pink ponies and then promote them with flowery language, as if selling dolls to little girls. Why not. Everything changes, and all is manifestation of the limitless One.

• like x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • Agree x 1

#42 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

I have encountered this type of ungrounded, vague, touchy-feely "dawning of a new era" lingo many times, but I want to mention 3 in particular that bear the closest resemblance to the glittery feeling that is evoked by the TLR posts:

1. Dr. Bronner's product labels --- if you've seen one, you know what I mean

2. Amway people who gushed with yummy loving goodness until they sprang their surprise on me, the pitch to sign me up as one of their Amway distributors

3. When I was recovering from a 2nd severe concussion, I spiralled into psychosis and was committed to a hospital for a few days. After my hospitalization I was manic for several months, during which time I came to believe all manner of spiritual concepts and had the sense that everything is one, magical, etc.

I see that there is a lot of validity to what I saw while psychotic and manic, but I cannot imagine using that kind of language as a means to sell potentially dangerous chemicals to the public via mail. If there is enlightenment then there is no use for all these chemicals in the first place, and certainly not in such a reckless manner. On the other hand, if there is enlightenment then there may be a recognition that nothing really matters, so why not disguise tigers as pink ponies and then promote them with flowery language, as if selling dolls to little girls. Why not. Everything changes, and all is manifestation of the limitless One.

I really meant, what I wrote, no any direct/business/personal connection to Team-TLR, however chemical structure verifying documents soon to be needed, I agree. Did you have any experience with them privately, or you're purely rushing out of the manner they communicate the psychoactive agents to the public without providing Coa etc? 

Why/from what kind of drug whatsoever - did you have concussion if I may ask?

#43 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 03:43 PM

I would like to post another positive experience with TLR, they seem to be really deep involved in CNS-chemical development, and the "customer care+/communication strategy is also far from expected in a pos. way. 

You mean they do develop something ?

Could You tell me some examples i.e. any substance that they have invented or discovered

Edited by Flex, 25 December 2014 - 03:47 PM.

#44 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:36 PM

You mean they do develop something ?

Could You tell me some examples i.e. any substance that they have invented or discovered

I didn't state they literally develop a new substance currently. The fact is, I have personal experience with them, that's all. I also did some custom synthesis before personally, that didn't lead my tests anywhere sound in a manner of effectivness and according to the custom syntheses currently in the works, a tiny fraction seems to be practically working out for many reasons. They didn't provide any third party research evaluation, but so far the newest test I'm running are completely reflecting the statements of read on the site (it is important to be aware, testing resarch chemicals is potentially harmful, and understand all the statements warning to the fact above), but I don't find it judicilous to open up a contention about testing research chemicals on a site, where there exist multiple topics managing custom synthesis of many known unregistered agents.

Did you experience anything with them? Anything bad, or good? 

#45 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:58 AM

I really meant, what I wrote, no any direct/business/personal connection to Team-TLR, however chemical structure verifying documents soon to be needed, I agree. Did you have any experience with them privately, or you're purely rushing out of the manner they communicate the psychoactive agents to the public without providing Coa etc? 

The company might have quality products and good customer service. I didn't mean to say that I think they're not a legitimate business, I was only commenting on the way they post here and how it compares to what is on their website. It just doesn't make any sense to me, unless the main person involved is sort of religiously manic, or possibly even affected by a long history of mind-expanding drug use. 

My first concussion happened when I had a grand mal seizure from benzodiazepene, opiate, and alcohol withdrawal. It was very severe and it changed my life. The second concussion happened because I slipped and fell while walking down a steep wet hillside, and hit the back of my head again. I had 3 months of bizarre post-concussion syndrome after the 2nd one and during this time I was completely isolated in my room, had no social contact except when I went to buy groceries, and I stopped eating anything with added salt.

My sodium level dropped so low that I almost died. I developed hyponatremic psychosis or something like that, between the concussion and low sodium I was just crazy. I'm a man my 50s, but I started to believe I was a 20 year old female college student and that I was stuck between 2 lives, like a reincarnation thing. So I would look in the mirror and see the old me who died, but I believed that everyone else saw me as the "real me" which I thought was the girl. I thought that there were dead people walking around, and that I was one of them. My computer ran backwards, and I received emails from the future. I saw videos on the web where people were talking to me, and in one video a Hindu man was mirroring my actions perfectly, as if he were watching me and imitating me.

There is so much more!!! It was very strange and I love the detailed,vivid memories I have of that experience. It was all delusion, but it taught me that there is a very fine line between delusion and reality.

• Well Written x 1

#46 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:45 AM

Wow, thank you for the detailed explanation, I think you are through a very "eventful" period, glad you're on the way of recovery! 

I see, the way they wrote here seemed to be a bit lyrical indeed. My experiences are so far quite positive, however it is a subjective evaluation, no objective documents, datas are behind. Down the line hopefully they will provide more infos about their products considering the "shaky field" of unregistered products (where as a manufacturer normally you have to be more careful I suppose). 

The company might have quality products and good customer service. I didn't mean to say that I think they're not a legitimate business, I was only commenting on the way they post here and how it compares to what is on their website. It just doesn't make any sense to me, unless the main person involved is sort of religiously manic, or possibly even affected by a long history of mind-expanding drug use. 

My first concussion happened when I had a grand mal seizure from benzodiazepene, opiate, and alcohol withdrawal. It was very severe and it changed my life. The second concussion happened because I slipped and fell while walking down a steep wet hillside, and hit the back of my head again. I had 3 months of bizarre post-concussion syndrome after the 2nd one and during this time I was completely isolated in my room, had no social contact except when I went to buy groceries, and I stopped eating anything with added salt.

My sodium level dropped so low that I almost died. I developed hyponatremic psychosis or something like that, between the concussion and low sodium I was just crazy. I'm a man my 50s, but I started to believe I was a 20 year old female college student and that I was stuck between 2 lives, like a reincarnation thing. So I would look in the mirror and see the old me who died, but I believed that everyone else saw me as the "real me" which I thought was the girl. I thought that there were dead people walking around, and that I was one of them. My computer ran backwards, and I received emails from the future. I saw videos on the web where people were talking to me, and in one video a Hindu man was mirroring my actions perfectly, as if he were watching me and imitating me.

There is so much more!!! It was very strange and I love the detailed,vivid memories I have of that experience. It was all delusion, but it taught me that there is a very fine line between delusion and reality.

#47 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:49 AM

Well this is troubling to say the least.

http://www.reddit.co...esting_results/
  • Agree x 4
  • like x 3
  • Informative x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#48 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:38 AM

Either the worst timing ever or they're gone (site is down). Ironically, I got a warning and a post removed 6 months ago due to saying the same things, that the OX weren't legit, but meh.

• like x 2

#49 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:53 AM

disgusting bunch of thieves. i have a hard time trusting anyone now.

Edited by oppenheimer82, 28 February 2015 - 11:53 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Agree x 1

#50 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:30 PM

Either the worst timing ever or they're gone (site is down). Ironically, I got a warning and a post removed 6 months ago due to saying the same things, that the OX weren't legit, but meh.

Team TLR's day of reckoning has been long overdue.
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#51 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:32 PM

Would love to her a response from a TLR rep not that it matters at this point. Without reddit and LC they are done, they did seem honest at first.
  • Disagree x 1

#52 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:04 PM

Does anyone know exactly how they tested these products? There was that article in the New York Times about the supplement industry, after the fact it was published that there testing methodology may not have been appropriate for the products tested (extracts and DNA Bar coding).

I am waiting to see what falls out before jumping on the bash TeamTLR bandwagon. 

#53 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:07 PM

Hey All,

Obviously someone has an agenda, as all those samples came from someone it is obvious to target wherein said individual was given several free samples, many of which are items not even yet on the site, as to best try to enable success with that individual's research directives.  We were not affording these free samples and otherwise because we don't believe in what we supply, and have confidence that said items demonstrate effects within research paradigms as so described.  Please note, chain of custody is more than a little shaky here shall we say.  

We'd love to know how it is "just taurine" or whatever is being purveyed as to the testing results, when the research results for many have been quite strongly demonstrating efficacies that certainly bear no resemblance to "simply taurine".   Please kindly note the color, texture, and consistency of said materials as well bears no resemblance to such.

Note, while within certain research paradigms and models not all research may be found seen within the same results, undoubtedly we know there are several who have seen efficacies demonstrated that which are highly in-line with that which is denoted.  These are efficacies that are of a profoundly distinct nature as well.

To date within any issue of any nature we have as well afforded sterling customer service and handle all matter as seen most favorably in the eyes of the customer. Dissatisfaction of any nature has been almost wholly absent.  This is eight months past the inception of TLR and we have heard within the scope of it all nothing of any significance directly, as well as within such that has been seen within the internet.

Beyond that, it has been obviously there has been some clear agendas from the outset, so from within all this take it for what you will.  Indeed we are more than aware of the positive reporting we have received directly for many of the proprietary agents, and we leave pursuit with such of course up to the discretion of the individual to make their own choice.  This thread and others have certainly seemed to not remotely see any significant negative reporting of any nature.

The site is down as in essence someone subsequently hacked the site.  We will do our best to restore the site most promptly.  For any inquiry, order, or information kindly do not hesitate to contact us at TLR@TeamTLR.com

Respectfully,

Forty Six & 2

TeamTLR

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 28 February 2015 - 03:26 PM.

• dislike x 6
  • Agree x 2
  • Needs references x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#54 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

Forty Six & 2

It would appear this issue is not with your site but with your DNS zone file. An NSLOOKUP on the A record for www.TeamTLR.com gives no result i.e. record not found. Same for email there does not appear to be a MX record either.

Hit up your DNS host.  

#55 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:07 PM

My concern is where is this so-called "evidence" presented from, do we even have COA's / test results or are we just going to assume the OP does of the topic linked above? Do you not understand that taking one person's word for it is absolutely as ridiculous as the accusation being presented?

It only takes a little common sense to see that company's often bump heads, violently for the attention of the market..so explain to me why we aren't DEMANDING the OP of this link to show actual, solid proof of his OWN testing procedure?

Do we even have a source or a particular lab name that performed these results?

Interesting stuff, especially being a former competitor "nootropics depot" is the lab being involved in the "testing" of teamTLRs products..

Again, a big thanks to Nootropics Depot, for use of their lab in this testing.

Nootropics is a big market, and I'm not taking sides here..but it seems like there's a great deal of you who jump into a four-alarmed panic attack over the slightest things without actually doing YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION.

Do people even examine the backgrounds of WHO is placing such "evidence", is there financial/monetary gain incentives ? 

Is it possible there is really a conspiracy against Team TLR?

Lemme explain something to all of you...

1-albert-einstein.png

All great minds, innovators and revolutionaries have always met great resistance, and always will..jealousy can be a powerful motivator, friends.....and given the lack of evidence, I would say that the esteemed have groped a fast result in confidence most would be charmingly heckled into believing.

Edited by Area-1255, 28 February 2015 - 07:09 PM.

• dislike x 5
  • Ill informed x 3
  • Agree x 2
  • WellResearched x 1

#56 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:40 PM

I would like to respectfully add that as to the above, such is not few, some, or most, but nearly ALL.

Kindly no worries. We were totally 'hacked' and we will be doing all to resolve as expeditiously as possible issues with the site, though such will not likely come as readily as we would of course like, as well as we will be looking into prosecution both criminally and civilly within all matters.

Our ability to both take and ship orders is wholly unaffected. All is well otherwise, though we are certainly not pleased.

Note, while some may not wish to see such or be hesitant to accept such, TLR is ingrained with the ethos of "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior" and will be proceeding with all measures to afford continued superior quality and service, to pursue honor and justice, and to make means toward progress and betterment.

Our resolve is only strengthened!

Thank you kindly for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,
Forty Six & 2
& TeamTLR

• dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#57 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:44 PM

Again, our ability to both take and ship orders is wholly unaffected.

Kindly if you desire any item we will afford  special accommodations and please contact to my PM at this time.  

We do all as necessary to Serve.  Thank you!

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 28 February 2015 - 08:00 PM.

#58 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:57 PM

Proof In The Pudding!

Note, as one example of our unique and highly superior science and proprietary extracts, we will be affording our proprietary Selective NR2B Functional Antagonist, currently designated as SNRB-OX, for whatever gift donation anyone wants to make available for such, within if they wish to conduct research with the most selective and potent NMDAr antagonist ever seen to date that displays at clinically relevant therapeutic doses in primate models rapid and potent antidepressant efficacy, synaptogenesis, and neuroprotection

SNRB-OX is perhaps the most potent and selective of any and all NMDAr antagonists, even more so than the ultra-potent and selective standard, Dizocilpine (MK-801).

SNRB-OX remarkably displays therapeutic efficacy in primate models at sub-milligram doses with no significant adverse effects demonstrated.  Further, at higher doses in primate models, such as >1mg (assayed at 1.5mg and 3mg), there exists the notable characteristics of an NMDAr/NR2B antagonist, such as seen with the selective Traxoprodil, wherein there is some notable decline in cognition that is distinct to the class.  Psychotomimetic effects are at present demonstrated NOT to be a potential, which is somewhat distinct from the class (shared with though NRX-1074), which is important to create an agent with the VERY HIGHEST therapeutic index (efficacy:safety index).

SNRB-OX is in a class of its own and we believe superior even to the current 'models' for selective NMDA related modulation, such as seen with GLYX-13 and NRX-1074, as in essence it creates the same downstream NMDA/Gluatmatergic effects with no perceivable adverse effects at therapeutic doses.

Kindly again you may contact via PM for special accommodations.  

New ground is being broken and if you wish to partake in such research you are welcome to.  :)

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 28 February 2015 - 08:02 PM.

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#59 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

My concern is where is this so-called "evidence" presented from, do we even have COA's / test results or are we just going to assume the OP does of the topic linked above? Do you not understand that taking one person's word for it is absolutely as ridiculous as the accusation being presented?

It only takes a little common sense to see that company's often bump heads, violently for the attention of the market..so explain to me why we aren't DEMANDING the OP of this link to show actual, solid proof of his OWN testing procedure?

Interesting stuff, especially being a former competitor "nootropics depot" is the lab being involved in the "testing" of teamTLRs products..

Some has been posted, the other will be posted soon I guess.

https://i.imgur.com/QyVZL0U.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wCgDgMg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wBhoaAg.jpg

https://www.reddit.c...results/cp0452f

If you actually read the thread you'll see where it was tested, etc.

You also have the ability to test the compounds if you want to throw out a few hundred/thousand dollars, which I guess you wont. Team TLR are not doing themself a favour by keeping all the compounds secret, with no testing, etc.

The nootropic community at reddit has had testing done before, with money from companies and individuals, but I guess you don't care about those.

Nootropics is a big market, and I'm not taking sides here..but it seems like there's a great deal of you who jump into a four-alarmed panic attack over the slightest things without actually doing YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION.

Do people even examine the backgrounds of WHO is placing such "evidence", is there financial/monetary gain incentives ?

Yeah, we don't have labs. Please provide us with a lab that will do this for free and have zero bias, then we can do our "own investigation". The evidence is not pointing towards team TLR being legit. They've claimed to be an alien race and posted a lot of BS on reddit, no wonder why "we" don't believe them.

All great minds, innovators and revolutionaries have always met great resistance, and always will..jealousy can be a powerful motivator, friends.....and given the lack of evidence, I would say that the esteemed have groped a fast result in confidence most would be charmingly heckled into believing.

Damn, an Einstein quote, that must mean that you and team TLR are smart and right. You got me there!

• like x 4
  • Well Written x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Agree x 1

#60 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:21 PM

Hey All,

Obviously someone has an agenda, as all those samples came from someone it is obvious to target wherein said individual was given several free samples, many of which are items not even yet on the site, as to best try to enable success with that individual's research directives.  We were not affording these free samples and otherwise because we don't believe in what we supply, and have confidence that said items demonstrate effects within research paradigms as so described.  Please note, chain of custody is more than a little shaky here shall we say.  

Here the direct quote:

There are a few other unreleased compounds that he was selling to customers who asked.

Again, a big thanks to Nootropics Depot, for use of their lab in this testing.

Lemme explain something to all of you...

attachicon.gif1-albert-einstein.png

I think r/ nootropics and the Longecity community has done the math. The burden of proof is on Forty Six & 2 and Team TLR. Likewise MisterYouAreSoDumb of Ceretropic has put his own reputation at stake. We as the consumer only stand to benefit.

• like x 5
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tlr research, team tlr, truelife

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By