TrueLIFE Research

tlr research team tlr truelife

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#61 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

Proof In The Pudding!

Note, as one example of our unique and highly superior science and proprietary extracts, we will be affording our proprietary Selective NR2B Functional Antagonist, currently designated as SNRB-OX, for whatever gift donation anyone wants to make available for such, within if they wish to conduct research with the most selective and potent NMDAr antagonist ever seen to date that displays at clinically relevant therapeutic doses in primate models rapid and potent antidepressant efficacy, synaptogenesis, and neuroprotection

SNRB-OX is perhaps the most potent and selective of any and all NMDAr antagonists, even more so than the ultra-potent and selective standard, Dizocilpine (MK-801).

SNRB-OX remarkably displays therapeutic efficacy in primate models at sub-milligram doses with no significant adverse effects demonstrated.  Further, at higher doses in primate models, such as >1mg (assayed at 1.5mg and 3mg), there exists the notable characteristics of an NMDAr/NR2B antagonist, such as seen with the selective Traxoprodil, wherein there is some notable decline in cognition that is distinct to the class.  Psychotomimetic effects are at present demonstrated NOT to be a potential, which is somewhat distinct from the class (shared with though NRX-1074), which is important to create an agent with the VERY HIGHEST therapeutic index (efficacy:safety index).

SNRB-OX is in a class of its own and we believe superior even to the current 'models' for selective NMDA related modulation, such as seen with GLYX-13 and NRX-1074, as in essence it creates the same downstream NMDA/Glutamatergic effects with no perceivable adverse effects at therapeutic doses.

Kindly again you may contact via PM for special accommodations.  

New ground is being broken and if you wish to partake in such research you are welcome to.  :)

Let me just iterate the potency. ;)

Perhaps think about.  

People can decide from there, or within otherwise, their personal choice; exercise their personal freedom of choice of what they will engage. Within several research paradigms many have seen the remarkable efficacy of the SEP-OX (Scientifically Engineered Proprietary-Optimized Xtracts).  

Very Best Success to All!

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Cheerful x 2
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 2
  • Agree x 1

#62 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:24 PM

My concern is where is this so-called "evidence" presented from, do we even have COA's / test results or are we just going to assume the OP does of the topic linked above? Do you not understand that taking one person's word for it is absolutely as ridiculous as the accusation being presented?

It only takes a little common sense to see that company's often bump heads, violently for the attention of the market..so explain to me why we aren't DEMANDING the OP of this link to show actual, solid proof of his OWN testing procedure?

Do we even have a source or a particular lab name that performed these results?

Interesting stuff, especially being a former competitor "nootropics depot" is the lab being involved in the "testing" of teamTLRs products..

Some has been posted, the other will be posted soon I guess.

https://i.imgur.com/QyVZL0U.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wCgDgMg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wBhoaAg.jpg

https://www.reddit.c...results/cp0452f

If you actually read the thread you'll see where it was tested, etc.

You also have the ability to test the compounds if you want to throw out a few hundred/thousand dollars, which I guess you wont. Team TLR are not doing themself a favour by keeping all the compounds secret, with no testing, etc.

The nootropic community at reddit has had testing done before, with money from companies and individuals, but I guess you don't care about those.

Nootropics is a big market, and I'm not taking sides here..but it seems like there's a great deal of you who jump into a four-alarmed panic attack over the slightest things without actually doing YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION.

Do people even examine the backgrounds of WHO is placing such "evidence", is there financial/monetary gain incentives ?

Is it possible there is really a conspiracy against Team TLR?

Yeah, we don't have labs. Please provide us with a lab that will do this for free and have zero bias, then we can do our "own investigation". The evidence is not pointing towards team TLR being legit. They've claimed to be an alien race and posted a lot of BS on reddit, no wonder why "we" don't believe them.

All great minds, innovators and revolutionaries have always met great resistance, and always will..jealousy can be a powerful motivator, friends.....and given the lack of evidence, I would say that the esteemed have groped a fast result in confidence most would be charmingly heckled into believing.

Damn, an Einstein quote, that must mean that you and team TLR are smart and right. You got me there!

Well, that test could have been fabricated, and second..why then were more than half deemed legit - interesting how the more significant products that they sell are still O.K  - yet the sample merchandise or products which hardly made an appearance / not at all on their site are the ones being scrutinized...sounds more to me like one who was looking for any subtle "hole" as in entry point to place blame on them....

I have a lot of respect for Ceretropic as well - but I still think there are pieces of this story missing...

BTW, you're arrogance isn't helping much....in fact, it made you look really stupid.  ;)

Edited by Area-1255, 28 February 2015 - 10:25 PM.

• Disagree x 4
  • dislike x 3
  • Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1

#63 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:36 PM

Well I'm still with TeamTLR all the way. I have brought a lot of their products over the last year (especially their extracts) and they all work fine to me. You cannot tell me these "extracts" that they are selling is just Taurine or Niacin as I've tried these before and they don't have the same effect that I get from most of their extracts.

• Agree x 4
  • Disagree x 2
  • Ill informed x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#64 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:36 PM

Nobody has fostered that anyone is an 'alien' within TLR.

We have been consistent within acting within a dignified manner and within purveying a True ethos for movement for the betterment of humanity.

Progress toward the alleviation of suffering is a paramount mission directive. Progress toward any type of betterment is as well within the scope. 

Again, certain people who have a distinct conflict of interest have had a distinct agenda literally from Day One.

Make your own decision!  TLR as well is 'all about' freedoms and liberties.  This includes personal choice and personal responsibility. 

TrueL.I.F.E. Research - True Liberating Initiative toward Freedom & Enlightenment.

EOD, Thank You!~~~

• Agree x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#65 Son of Perdition

• Validating/Suspended
  • 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:29 AM

honestly i agree with area and kieran, if the stuff was so impure, then why so many good reports..its not consistent as people would obv know what taurine feels like and show up as...plus i never found an issue and tbh, their stuff was way more potent than half the other suppliers i've tried....how do u explain that> or  am i nonsense too?

if there's freedom of speech then the progressive downvoters and other end certainly smell like dictators...

• Agree x 4
  • Disagree x 3
  • Ill informed x 3
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • like x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#66 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:29 AM

Well, that test could have been fabricated, and second..why then were more than half deemed legit - interesting how the more significant products that they sell are still O.K  - yet the sample merchandise or products which hardly made an appearance / not at all on their site are the ones being scrutinized...sounds more to me like one who was looking for any subtle "hole" as in entry point to place blame on them....

I have a lot of respect for Ceretropic as well - but I still think there are pieces of this story missing...

BTW, you're arrogance isn't helping much....in fact, it made you look really stupid.  ;)

So if we can't trust any test, what shall we trust?

Wait, so you don't trust them because they said "Team TLR does not sell only BS, they have legit products"? :S Team TLR has obviously sold/given the things that were tested to other individuals (and some were sold openly I think), how is that relevant? Even if you ignore those you still have products that were sold on their site. Literally the first six compounds mentioned were sold on the site (and tested to be other thing than they claimed), one speculation (that has been brought up before) and then the not sold compounds. Ignore the TWO not for sale atm (but will maybe come up later), and you still got 6 compounds. They are even open for the idea that hey might have something unique (or just not in the ref library):

So perhaps some of them are real. We will have to do some more testing to know

And if you don't trust MYASD himself, he also said this:

On that same token, if someone is willing to gather samples, and send them off to a third party lab, I am willing to pay for further testing. That will eliminate any claims of bias that might be made. I just did this testing round to get an idea of what we were dealing with.

I'm going to be more arrogant and say that you spell it your, you're means "You are". But I guess my arrogance is appreciated here if we look at the votes, and your "concerns" are not.

Well I'm still with TeamTLR all the way. I have brought a lot of their products over the last year (especially their extracts) and they all work fine to me. You cannot tell me these "extracts" that they are selling is just Taurine or Niacin as I've tried these before and they don't have the same effect that I get from most of their extracts.

Placebo can always be the answer, not saying that it is though.

Nobody has fostered that anyone is an 'alien' within TLR.

We have been consistent within acting within a dignified manner and within purveying a True ethos for movement for the betterment of humanity.

Progress toward the alleviation of suffering is a paramount mission directive. Progress toward any type of betterment is as well within the scope. 

Again, certain people who have a distinct conflict of interest have had a distinct agenda literally from Day One.

Make your own decision!  TLR as well is 'all about' freedoms and liberties.  This includes personal choice and personal responsibility. 

TrueL.I.F.E. Research - True Liberating Initiative toward Freedom & Enlightenment.

EOD, Thank You!~~~

Guess you weren't on reddit when you (as in Team TLR) opened (or it was a really good troll, writing exactly like you guys, (trying to sound smart)).

The company has lots of issues including selling things that are not know (which then can lead to interaction and death in worst case), potentially selling taurine as other things, claiming to do animal with no proof (so no ethical commitee agreeing on it?), claiming to have researchers all over the world with super high IQs that make advances that are way beyond the current treatments (with no proof again), claiming to have been in business for over a decade (with no proof again), lack of CoA, etc.

• Agree x 7
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 4
  • Good Point x 2
  • like x 2
  • Informative x 1

#67 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:41 AM

^  Please...

Your worthless harassment after what has been said shows lack of character, et al..  Move on.

EOD 

Thanks~

• dislike x 4
  • Agree x 3
  • Off-Topic x 2
  • like x 2
  • Unfriendly x 2
  • Disagree x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#68 AMx Workshop

• Guest Spammer
  • 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:45 AM

oh jesus christ, dont yall have anything better to do than harp on companies who r actually trying to improve the motto ? is progressive research suddenly blastphemy in the scientific community? Or are yall just butthurt about nootropics depot's issues and so you're kissin their ass for their "quality testing" ..who in the right mind would trust a STUDY from an OPPOSING COMPANY/COMPETITOR!? at least half of you on each side are without question, PAID SHILLS. 

for the record, i've used team TLR's products...only a couple, but enough to say that this is bull that you guys want to try and stick an icicle up their ass!

dehydromestolon-OA was one of my fave's, and guess what!? my e2 went down in blood work and free T went wayyyy up..is that placebo effect too!?

you can pm me n i'll give you my test results...kk?

or what..that's not legit bc i could forge that?

THE SAME COULD BE SAID ABOUT ALL THESE OTHER TESTS...WHICH SOOOO CONVENIENTLY START APPEARING when we are at an important crossroads in terms of company marketing/sales and such....things are a changin' fast with noot depot';s issues and several other sites going down!

what makes yall think desperation isn't going to chime in at some point?

so with exception of area and ikon ...i have an issue and question almost every one of your motives!

• Agree x 5
  • Ill informed x 3
  • dislike x 3
  • Good Point x 1

#69 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:58 AM

Thank you~

I would like to add I would like to hope it is seen that we at TLR within all these attacks and blatant opposition and conflict of interest have not looked to cast stones and have acted with dignity and integrity.  We hold fast to those ideals and do try to sincerely uphold them to the highest degree.

I do assure you we do not ever pay or compensate in any manner anyone for any testimony or support or anything of any such nature. Certainly we do not foster any blatant prejudice, bias, or support that which is not sincere.

Revolutionary and potent progress is not easy to foster, but please know that is a sincere mission goal and we will continue to make movements with what we know is complete integrity to make effort to manifest such.

I do personally only want and wish for what is best;  to look to not be derisive, divisive and destructive.  Some will never have such a capacity, but I hope some can look to be mindful within this.

Again our resolve at TLR is steadfast and even further strengthened.  Those who wish to create true change of course anticipate such derision and resistance, but always hope and strive to rise above.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • Agree x 3

#70 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:17 AM

Give it up

You've been busted

Long winded round and round in circles empty rhetoric is only making you look worse

Instead of using this place as a platform to dismiss your accusers, hoo on over to Reddit and front your accuser.

You did so just recently with all the usual nonsense talk you're famous for so why not now.

If you can't explain away the accusations with plain english instead of a boringly self indulgent diatribe then it casts doubt.

Stop hiding here and go face the community you've been accused of defrauding.

Of course I expect a long winded nonsense response to my post or just a refusal to interact, either way your credibilty is in the crapper and nonsense talk is only making it worse.
  • Agree x 8
  • like x 5
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 4
  • Good Point x 1

#71 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:22 AM

What is evident and easily witnessed as someone within your camp, is such to always seek to have the last word and be derisive, but such is par for the course.  Good day!~

• Agree x 4
  • dislike x 4
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#72 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:37 AM

As predicted

No credibility whatsoever

What a shameful human being
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 5
  • like x 4
  • Cheerful x 1

#73 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:39 AM

As predicted, again, par for the course.  :dry:  :sleep:

• dislike x 8
  • Agree x 2
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#74 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:40 AM

So when are you planning to hold a bulk fire sale on Taurine ?

I may offer you a good price on the lot, then start up a site selling it as all sorts of stuff with dodgy nonsense names and incredibly nonsense descriptions for incredibly high prices.

Wish me luck, ok!
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3
  • like x 2
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#75 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:41 AM

Well this is troubling to say the least.

http://www.reddit.co...esting_results/

My concern is where is this so-called "evidence" presented from, do we even have COA's / test results or are we just going to assume the OP does of the topic linked above? Do you not understand that taking one person's word for it is absolutely as ridiculous as the accusation being presented?

It only takes a little common sense to see that company's often bump heads, violently for the attention of the market..so explain to me why we aren't DEMANDING the OP of this link to show actual, solid proof of his OWN testing procedure?

Do we even have a source or a particular lab name that performed these results?

Interesting stuff, especially being a former competitor "nootropics depot" is the lab being involved in the "testing" of teamTLRs products..

Again, a big thanks to Nootropics Depot, for use of their lab in this testing.

Nootropics is a big market, and I'm not taking sides here..but it seems like there's a great deal of you who jump into a four-alarmed panic attack over the slightest things without actually doing YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION.

Do people even examine the backgrounds of WHO is placing such "evidence", is there financial/monetary gain incentives ? 

Is it possible there is really a conspiracy against Team TLR?

Lemme explain something to all of you...

All great minds, innovators and revolutionaries have always met great resistance, and always will..jealousy can be a powerful motivator, friends.....and given the lack of evidence, I would say that the esteemed have groped a fast result in confidence most would be charmingly heckled into believing.

I can understand Your "in dubio pro reo" but what if I could show You that they have some clay on they feet.. lets say in regards of their methods.

Furthermore, have You seen my post #25 on page 1 ?

http://www.longecity...ch/#entry694008

I didnt saw any caution warnings about the side-effects of Pramipexole on their site after my "hint" in the following months after.

Theres a contrast to what they are talking about, isnt it?

Edited by Flex, 01 March 2015 - 02:51 AM.

• Good Point x 3
  • unsure x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#76 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:52 AM

Why would they fabricate these test results when they have access to a lab, they have samples of TLR's products, and they have a long history of testing compounds from all manner of nootropics vendors? If these compounds are not taurine, then TLR should provide test results which show otherwise. TLR have continuously deflected questions about the identity of these compounds, which for me, does not seem trustworthy. I am a customer of TLR - I was satisfied with their NSI-189 - but I am reluctant to buy from them again.

• Agree x 3
  • Needs references x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#77 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:43 AM

Why would they fabricate these test results when they have access to a lab, they have samples of TLR's products, and they have a long history of testing compounds from all manner of nootropics vendors? If these compounds are not taurine, then TLR should provide test results which show otherwise. TLR have continuously deflected questions about the identity of these compounds, which for me, does not seem trustworthy. I am a customer of TLR - I was satisfied with their NSI-189 - but I am reluctant to buy from them again.

The same could be said about any other random behavior - you could make an argument that there are companies with "off" policies - I could go ahead and say the same for 10 other nootropics suppliers, the point is, it's still in lingo in some ways...which is why blame shouldn't be pressed so hard.

They have said they will accommodate , and if asked will provide proof and such...

The ONLY reason, that to some they look shady, is because the person who first "pointed it out" made a partially convincing case , but the rest of it was just strong rhetoric/jargon - words were used to directly get people to ask questions...specific ones.

The concern I have, what if tomorrow someone posts a report saying ceretropic's merchandise is "garbage" - or suddenly it was tested and has 80% purity (random number) - and then say this is directly compared to another product from another company which is 99% purity, yet the irony is the first lab conducting that test has had a bad rap with issues of legitimacy - then already we are screwing the case heavily AGAINST ceretropic, on the basis of a lab who may / may not be dependable but certainly based on said "secondary evidence" is questionable....!

That's my point - and again, I'm not taking sides.

I'm saying that things can be made to look a certain way when certain types of rhetoric and bold overtone's are used to define a "dark" or conspiracidal headline...and let's not forget, that EVEN ACCORDING to the referenced article - only a few products were deemed to be off.....so again my question comes like a flare before the fireworks - why are we persecuting on the basis of origins we know not...and that includes intention!?

I will say this, I am a huge fan of transhuman technologies products, a huge fan of ceretropics products, and a huge fan of TeamTLR's products, and trust me...I DO NOT trust many companies, those are the THREE MAIN companies I trust.

I am very strict about who's stuff I ingest, and what products seem quality - I've been disappointed with some..but tht, ceretropic and team TLR - I have not been disappointed with any of them...!

So my judgement isn't biased one bit - considering I like the products on both sides..I'm just asking that people use a better and more open-minded overview so to interrupt biased statements..and to prevent conjured statements/stories as well!

Edited by Area-1255, 01 March 2015 - 03:44 AM.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#78 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:24 AM

^  Please...

Your worthless harassment after what has been said shows lack of character, et al..  Move on.

EOD 

Thanks~

You've been told right in this thread and on reddit how you can make yourselves legit but you ignore those requests. You continue to sell mystery chemicals with promises to cure pain and depression. Why not just tell people you found a miracle cure for death?

If you want legitimacy then you know what you need to do: open your doors and let the light of scrutiny shine on your business. Let the public visit your "lab" (haha, as if you have one!), disclose the ingredients of your products as is required by law, openly submit your products for testing. 

Edited by deeptrance, 01 March 2015 - 06:40 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#79 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:52 AM

The concern I have, what if tomorrow someone posts a report saying ceretropic's merchandise is "garbage" - or suddenly it was tested and has 80% purity (random number) - and then say this is directly compared to another product from another company which is 99% purity, yet the irony is the first lab conducting that test has had a bad rap with issues of legitimacy - then already we are screwing the case heavily AGAINST ceretropic, on the basis of a lab who may / may not be dependable but certainly based on said "secondary evidence" is questionable....!

Apparently you aren't concerned about TLR's marketing and their lack of transparency. The reason I was inclined to believe the reddit thread is that it fits with what I had already assumed about TLR. The way they market their products is unethical and blatantly manipulative. If you don't have a problem with it then that's a difference of personal judgment. My own personal judgment, based on the way TLR presents itself here and on its website, is that I would never even THINK about ordering anything from them. They will say anything and sell anything to anyone, as long as they make money doing it. 

All of the claims about peace, love, enlightenment, L.I.F.E. --- their whole presentation is so patently phony, but it might be harder for you to recognize it if English is not your first language. I'm 59 and have been exposed to many crazy marketing schemes. This company is typical of a certain type of radical right-wing-libertarian business, similar to Amway, which has a religious hard-on for the free market and profits. It is because of companies like this that we need some consumer protection in the supplement and herb industries. This industry is incredibly corrupt, and they spend an enormous amount on lobbyists to make sure that our government doesn't interfere with their "God-given right" to make dishonest profits.

Of course some of their products are legitimate. That isn't an excuse for them to sell mystery drugs with promises of miracle cures. 

• Disagree x 4
  • Agree x 4
  • like x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#80 meth_use_lah

• 72 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:04 PM

Who buys unspecified RCs from a business that tries to but fail completely at writing eloquent English? :|?

• Agree x 4
  • Good Point x 3
  • Disagree x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1

#81 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:30 PM

I agree (as wrote before) with the former, who already did order from tlr, and are satisfied with the products. Me personally is a reg. buyer from tlr, and can state confidently they are not selling pure taurine, ashwaganda etc...as I already have my own experiences with those herbals/dietary supplements. What they are selling is far beyond in effect. 

I'm running trials focusing on memory retention, focus, and cognitive enhancement, and some of the agents brought more improvements so far, as we saw from other agents before (PRL, NSI, IDRA-21and the racetams at once).

• Agree x 4
  • Ill informed x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#82 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:08 AM

Well, that test could have been fabricated, and second..why then were more than half deemed legit - interesting how the more significant products that they sell are still O.K - yet the sample merchandise or products which hardly made an appearance / not at all on their site are the ones being scrutinized...sounds more to me like one who was looking for any subtle "hole" as in entry point to place blame on them....

BTW, you're arrogance isn't helping much....in fact, it made you look really stupid. ;)

The same could be said about any other random behavior - you could make an argument that there are companies with "off" policies - I could go ahead and say the same for 10 other nootropics suppliers, the point is, it's still in lingo in some ways...which is why blame shouldn't be pressed so hard.

They have said they will accommodate , and if asked will provide proof and such...
The ONLY reason, that to some they look shady, is because the person who first "pointed it out" made a partially convincing case , but the rest of it was just strong rhetoric/jargon - words were used to directly get people to ask questions...specific ones.

I'm saying that things can be made to look a certain way when certain types of rhetoric and bold overtone's are used to define a "dark" or conspiracidal headline...and let's not forget, that EVEN ACCORDING to the referenced article - only a few products were deemed to be off.....so again my question comes like a flare before the fireworks - why are we persecuting on the basis of origins we know not...and that includes intention!?

I will say this, I am a huge fan of transhuman technologies products, a huge fan of ceretropics products, and a huge fan of TeamTLR's products, and trust me...I DO NOT trust many companies, those are the THREE MAIN companies I trust.

I am very strict about who's stuff I ingest, and what products seem quality - I've been disappointed with some..but tht, ceretropic and team TLR - I have not been disappointed with any of them...!

So my judgement isn't biased one bit - considering I like the products on both sides..I'm just asking that people use a better and more open-minded overview so to interrupt biased statements..and to prevent conjured statements/stories as well!
Your logical fallacies fail to address the fundamental issue here. A casual search would reveal Team TLR allowed these very concerns to linger from day 1. To suspect dishonesty does not require mental gymnastic or convoluted conspiracy theories. We have no obligation to be unbiased. If the proof is really "in the pudding" the evidence will speak for itself. As of today Team TLR has not made a compelling case.
  • Agree x 3
  • Ill informed x 1

#83 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:45 AM

Have they even denied it?

I mean using words that aren't slippery double talk?
  • Agree x 6
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#84 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:47 AM

Well, that test could have been fabricated, and second..why then were more than half deemed legit - interesting how the more significant products that they sell are still O.K - yet the sample merchandise or products which hardly made an appearance / not at all on their site are the ones being scrutinized...sounds more to me like one who was looking for any subtle "hole" as in entry point to place blame on them....

BTW, you're arrogance isn't helping much....in fact, it made you look really stupid. ;)

Your logical fallacies fail to address the fundamental issue here. A casual search would reveal Team TLR allowed these very concerns to linger from day 1. To suspect dishonesty does not require mental gymnastic or convoluted conspiracy theories. We have no obligation to be unbiased. If the proof is really "in the pudding" the evidence will speak for itself. As of today Team TLR has not made a compelling case.

And your generalized statement is like a missile heading into a crater - it will be seen as worthless along the same time it self-destructs...you know what's interesting, the next 48 hours as you see what happens with this thread and how judgement will be poured like melting lava....   ;)

Oh don't worry though...I  expect insults, the best part is what's gonna happen next. :sleep:

Hmm, well, that's weird. :|?  :sleep: 

Lotta weird trolls on here lately.

Edited by Area-1255, 02 March 2015 - 03:04 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • Cheerful x 1
  • dislike x 1

#85 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:24 AM

Why is it neccessary to put any (disagree, agree) sign upon a comment without argueing next to my statments, or against. I wrote, we experienced an efficacy from their agents far beyond we expected, not more or less. Did we do coa? No. As we didn't do it when tested compounds from newstarnootropics as well. I personally highly doubt, that the all the agents written on reddit were taurine solely, but to be honest with those four chemicals I have personally no experiences. With others we've run tests, and they prooved to show positive effects (the most pronounced on focus enhancement so far). I can understand you require certificates according to unnkown agents, but please-please consider, that all (who test these kind of chemicals), you're making fresh, unknown experiences with unknown, unregistered drugs (not only with TLR, but all suppliers on the market), and it is a choice on the individual. I only wrote a personal experience, which reflects only one opinion, but didn't write it from personal interest, or anger...

• Agree x 4
  • Ill informed x 1

#86 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:25 PM

I would like  to add a very doubtful and sad fact to my previous post: since I wrote my last post as an honest opinion (which all members, and guests on the forum can rely certainly) I received two negative ratings, however I wrote only one post, expressing my honest opinion and EXPERIENCE (as I did before as well with products of other labs, or custom syntheses) . In light of these I'm compelled to undermine the thrusworthiness, and reliability of some topic posts (if not all) in here, rising the suspicion of commenting only along personal/business interests. In my opinion debates make sense if the parties have PERSONAL opinion, experience, perhaps apprehensive ideas, all other rush out of temper deserves "pointless" sign, instead of constructive posts... 

• Agree x 1

#87 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:35 PM

And your generalized statement is like a missile heading into a crater - it will be seen as worthless along the same time it self-destructs...you know what's interesting, the next 48 hours as you see what happens with this thread and how judgement will be poured like melting lava.... ;)

Oh don't worry though...I expect insults, the best part is what's gonna happen next. :sleep:

Hmm, well, that's weird. :|? :sleep:

Unknown or undisclosed?

I'll gladly accept a ban. We have every right to demand accountability from Team TLR and it would be in their best interests to put these accusations to bed.

Edited by Metagene, 02 March 2015 - 03:36 PM.

• Agree x 5
  • Disagree x 1

#88 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:14 PM

And your generalized statement is like a missile heading into a crater - it will be seen as worthless along the same time it self-destructs...you know what's interesting, the next 48 hours as you see what happens with this thread and how judgement will be poured like melting lava.... ;)

Oh don't worry though...I expect insults, the best part is what's gonna happen next. :sleep:

Hmm, well, that's weird. :|? :sleep:

Unknown or undisclosed?

I'll gladly accept a ban. We have every right to demand accountability from Team TLR and it would be in their best interests to put these accusations to bed.

I honestly welcome the new "manner of communication" meta, and agree on it, please try to keep it on this track.

• Agree x 1

#89 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:34 PM

Why is it neccessary to put any (disagree, agree) sign upon a comment without argueing next to my statments, or against. I wrote, we experienced an efficacy from their agents far beyond we expected, not more or less. Did we do coa? No. As we didn't do it when tested compounds from newstarnootropics as well. I personally highly doubt, that the all the agents written on reddit were taurine solely, but to be honest with those four chemicals I have personally no experiences. With others we've run tests, and they prooved to show positive effects (the most pronounced on focus enhancement so far). I can understand you require certificates according to unnkown agents, but please-please consider, that all (who test these kind of chemicals), you're making fresh, unknown experiences with unknown, unregistered drugs (not only with TLR, but all suppliers on the market), and it is a choice on the individual. I only wrote a personal experience, which reflects only one opinion, but didn't write it from personal interest, or anger...

I am interested in knowing nothing more or less than the identity of each compound. Anecdotal evidence cannot prove the identity of a compound. There are anecdotes on reddit saying that some of these proprietary compounds have no effect whatsoever. I believe that you are telling the truth, but there is nothing scientific about your report.

• Agree x 5
  • Good Point x 1

#90 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:53 PM

I am interested in knowing nothing more or less than the identity of each compound. Anecdotal evidence cannot prove the identity of a compound. There are anecdotes on reddit saying that some of these proprietary compounds have no effect whatsoever. I believe that you are telling the truth, but there is nothing scientific about your report.

Sure, I understand your point, so far I didn't run chemical analysis, but if our results keep constant, I will try to trace, or run personally analytical tests. 

I wrote the experiences, because I wanted to reflect on the completely negative comments with a personal experience to balance the line of thoughts, and prevent to form collectively a false conclusion about them. However more evidence is needed, again, I agree.

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tlr research, team tlr, truelife

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By