TrueLIFE Research

tlr research team tlr truelife

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#121 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:09 PM

@Ceretropic:

So you do admit that you had a business partner? I.E you run a business?

I've tested many of TeamTLR's products, if there was something wrong, I would not be writing this. Might be a bold statement, but I've never come across anything giving me a placebo effect. I've done ADDX-OX, actually just finished a batch. Nothing like taurine.

So you run a business that profits on selling nootropics, and at the same time you are a "moderator" of testing substances? Sounds to me like a major conflict of interest. If you do all this "lab testing services" as you claim to do, those labs would consider you as a good customer I guess?

Maybe a little playroom for manipulating the test results as a result of being a good customer? Or charging vendors for giving fake test results?

Well, this "Forty Six & 2" might seem a bit grandiose in his language, but he has in my opinion the best products in the nootropic-business.

You, however.. I can smell your mental health coming all the way from Norway. Self-centered, hypomanic, self-proclaimed master of nootropics, maybe psychotic from losing his friend and drug abuse? Maybe some Seroquel, Promazine, Chlorpromazine or Olanzapine might help you out of the rabbbit hole :).

I'm not "upset" with you, I was trying to advice you and ment no offense bringing up your dead business partner or drug abuse.

At least TeamTLR has their innovative products! What do Ceretropic bring to the table? Sublingual noopept? Hahaha. What a laugh!

I make my own noopept nasal spray, maybe I should start a webshop and do corrupt "testing"? What a scam.

Best regards from Norway

• dislike x 5
  • Unfriendly x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#122 Ceretropic

• 86 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:33 PM

@Dagger907

Well you seem to have it all figured out. I'm glad we had this little exchange, to remind me how horrible some people can be. Just a really horrible person altogether.

I'm going to drop the issue now. It's not worth my time to carry on arguing. I'll still pay for the further testing to the people I have been PMing.

• Agree x 6
  • like x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#123 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:48 PM

No no no, this issue should not be dropped,

This clown Dagger is behaving the way he is accusing Ceretropic of behaving,

His own grandiose bullshit way of posting holds no validity whatsoever.

Where's his test results?

The issue is that this TEAM TLR has accusations to answer and he has blatantly dodged doing so with weasel words and double talk sprinkled with thinly veiled threats.

The real arrogant prick in this thread is the guy who's been accused of ripping people off for profit and then going on to bounce of the walls like he's a friggin Demi god.

Back to posting like a cult leader which seems to draw out all the gullible clowns that "want" to believe the hype.

The guy is taking the piss and laughing at people's stupidity behind their backs.

And profiting from it.....
  • Agree x 4
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • like x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#124 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:48 PM

@Ceretropic:

Yeah, I'm the horrible person. Not you of course!

Needs to have last word on everything as well, typical narcissist gone crazy.

Sounds like this "honorable man" could need some of TeamTLR's products to get his cognition straight :).

• dislike x 4
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Ill informed x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#125 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:14 PM

With an eye to end this terrible hate-filled attack on TLR

and all the 'ugliness' being spewed herein, which is serving NO GOOD

Kindly let me tell you all a little story.

A beyond exceedingly favorable, 'elegant', and comprehensive reporting on in vivo research with TrueLIFE Research Optimized Xtract "HCBT-OX" was posted on Reddit/Nootropics very early after the launch of Project TLR.  The exceptionally strong report was quickly censored/banned by Ceretropic/MYASD (MisterYouAreSoDumb).  This report was posted by a fairly respected member on Reddit, with 'solid post count' as we are aware; certainly not some newbie to Reddit or such reporting.  The reporting noted potent efficacy of that of a manner not seen within any known agent within any class one could readily compare to, or certainly one that was not 'of some special nature' within such potency and efficacy. 

TLR was lambasted every which way within R/Nootropics, though we tried diligently to make sincere and respectful communications with moderators and such.  However, we were not afforded even the courtesy of replies to our communications.  Hence that which followed were several attacks, overtly slanderous and libelous comments,  a mostly baseless comparison made to "Shilajit", and worse.  The referenced comparison was based on 'the riduculous' use of its appearance and not at all remotely in line with this unbiased and elegant reporting by the individual who posted such. 

Subsequent censorship and worse again ensued.  Indeed this as well happened to quite a few other attempted posts reporting favorably upon research with TLR SEP-OX and TLR-OA proprietary items as we were duly informed -- and within all seemingly very much within the control of Ceretropic/"MisterYouAreSoDumb(MYASD)" the OWNER of Ceretropic.  We took the high road and decided to wage our battle to Create True Change for True Betterment within in essence ceding Reddit; within not wishing to be distracted by such overtly vehement censorship, hypocrisy, and 'hate'.  Not wishing to Be any part of such Negativity.  That is wholly antithetical to what TLR is All About.  Many, many have seen this - Seen It with Full Clarity.

As I understand it MYASD/Ceretropic is presently the sole owner of Ceretropic, as his partner passed away last year or so of a drug related overdose.  He himself has openly posted about drug use that could be considered to be irresponsible and not of a mindset or full commitment to fostering harm reduction and safety.  I hesitate to say such, but perhaps herein he is living up to his own chosen moniker, MisterYouAreSoDumb.  Read into all that what you will, but I just note such so as to offer a pointed means toward a reflection on one's actions; as actions are what what makes us, and breaks us - what heals, and what hurts; what Creates good, or Creates as is 'otherwise'(That which 'Destroys').  

Perhaps as to his chosen moniker, as well as his attitude, such comes from being chastised in such a manner as a young boy.  If such is so, I regret to know he had such an experience, and wish him all success to overcome scars that can be set from such abuse.  I know well he is not an unintelligent young man, but he does show a lack of maturity, responsibility, and any sense of grace. 

I wish him best of success in all his ventures, within those where he is making True movements toward the Betterment of Others.  I assure all this is very much not in whole at all for the Betterment of Anyone.  Please I ask all, including this young man, to focus and act on what you can do that is Solely Toward the Positive.

As to TLR SEP-OX and TLR-OA, I assure all there has been most stellar success with our innovations, and they bear a high standard for their release.  They are of pursuit of Optimized Agents, within an Optimization Research Program geared to pursue agents with the greatest efficacy and highest therapeutic index.  Safety and therapeutic index are the foundation of paramount importance, and they have proven sound within extensive prior testing and research.

To date we have not heard one single reporting of harm seen experienced within any animal research conducted.  Moreover, we have heard several accountings of the truly reamarkable and revolutionary groundbreaking results that have been demonstrated within animal research so conducted by patrons of TrueLIFE Research.  We will take that as a Positive Standard We Can Bear for offering such.

Kindly read more about TLR and our SEP-OX and TLR-OA here if so interested:  http://teamtlr.com/c...ssion-statement

Please note, if my assistance is ever needed in any manner, by anyone, who has True Need, I am always Here. 

To be contacted and do my All to Help.  I extend this to Ceretropic/MYAD, and to anyone. 

Many, many know this well.  Many, many will attest this is wholly True & Sincere;

moreover, that I always go Well Above & Beyond within all I do to be of help to those in need. 

That is my Life; As I am A Servant to Betterment, to Healing, to Showing Compassion -

Most of All to the Alleviation of Suffering. 

I Am Neither Proud, Nor Humble. 
I Am Neither Grandiose, Nor Bear False Modesty.
I Simply Serve.
I Am
A Servant.

A Servant True.

Note, TLR is all about safety and harm reduction, affording means to superior movements within all that relates.  We have been exceedingly thorough within our research and testing of all SEP-OX.  This is emphatically stated on the site, as to the long history of this engagement, as well as the intrinsic goal objective with all SEP-OX agents of being first and foremost the paramount requirement that they are of the very highest therapeutic index; the highest safety, with exceptionally minimized adverse effect potential.  Let he who cast stones...well, we would rather not and to date have looked to not be of nature to make any such negative comments, but do feel need to be explicit within all this.

If there is any negativity henceforth in this thread, or otherwise, let it be known it is that of haters and destroyers; TLR is all about being True, about being Creators, fostering Betterment & Positivity, for Humanity, about Love & Compassion, of that which is of "Enlightenment".

Truth = Beauty = Light = Love ==== "True"

All synonymous in essence. 
That is one reason why the Project is called TrueLIFE Research

Enlightenment has no place for Fear. 
To Fear To Be True.

Though, indeed sometimes the Truth needs to be kept guarded, for the betterment such may comprise.  Those who know their history know all too well such be the case in past horrors throughout history.  Those who wish to suppress, to control, to dominate, to be of a sociopathic mind.  Those who actually are weak, who have fear in their hearts, and who have hate in their veins.  Those who destroy...and worse yet.

If you wish to Hate please do not bring it here.  If you see the value in a quest to Be True, of fostering Love & Betterment - Please Bring It On!

One thing we at TeamTLR are 100% certain of is that All
We are doing within Project TLR is All with a 100% True Integrity.
All for 100% True Betterment. 
The Mission Always Aims To Be 100% True.

We wish for All to move forward;
For All to exert their freedom of Personal Choice.
And do best to act within mind toward Personal Responsibility

Know Well that True Progress Is Being Made;
That There Is Far More True Progress To Come.

We wish to have an end to ALL of this,
At once, with ALL immediacy,
Within to All move Forward. 
Toward True Progress.

That is our One and Only True Mission.
True to Life, True to Progress

True Change for The Better
True Betterment For Humanity

I wish to express my sincerest Love and Gratitude
to My Dear Brothers & Sisters Within TeamTLR.

You All Are of True Beauty!

As Well As To All Our Extended Family of 'Customers'
Who Have Shown Their True Love & Support

A most gracious and "True" Thank You as well
To ALL Who So Choose To See!

TrueLIFE Research
True to Life, True To Progress

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 05 March 2015 - 10:29 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 9
  • like x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#126 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:15 PM

I don't think anyone should ever trust anything that comes from this Ceretropic.

The guy has no clue, not even what a clear conflict of interest is!  SMFH!

ALL of you haters have wasted enough of everyone's time!!!!
Have cast enough Hate!  Crawl back in the hole you came from!
... no one here needs that at all!!!

@Forty Six & 2:

Good point there :). Finally someone with respect and common sense

Edited by Dagger907, 05 March 2015 - 10:17 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1

#127 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:30 PM

I don't think anyone should ever trust anything that comes from this Ceretropic.

The guy has no clue, not even what a clear conflict of interest is! SMFH!

Have cast enough Hate! Crawl back in the hole you came from!

@Forty Six & 2:

He's already explained and pointed out his conflict of interest here and on Reddit

Your theory seems to be that he's doing this for financial gain.

There's no reason to think if he did damage TLR's reputation to cause then loss of business that they would then purchase from Ceretropic.

That's kind of childlike thinking isn't it.

But then childlike is you bringing nothing but dirty comments about someone's former drug use which they are open about and the death of someone to try to give your claims some whiff of credibilty.

You've offered your own accusations without proof of anything but your subjective experience.

Then totally dismissed that the company you've bought from has evaded and dodged with the slimiest of words the accusations they've been ripping people off.

Your blind support of such companies are what keeps these people doing what they do, knowing that they have a loyal following of sheep that are too gullible to question them even in the light of them evading accusations of fraud.

Once again, nice own goal clown....

Edited by The Brain, 05 March 2015 - 10:32 PM.

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 2

#128 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:38 PM

Seems like TLR has many accounts.
  • Agree x 8
  • Good Point x 2

#129 dancarlin0

• 17 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:03 PM

The guy has no clue, not even what a clear conflict of interest is!  SMFH!

Have cast enough Hate!  Crawl back in the hole you came from!

@Forty Six & 2:

Do you guys realize in a subreddit with about 50,000 subscribed only 1 person (I think we know who) downvoted the posted about the test results. I would assume that's not because literally everyone is an idiot. People who have spent time around MYASD know he is trustworthy. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to be skeptical of a guy selling mystery chemicals out of ziplock bags with no established reputation and virtually no actual user base.

Edited by dancarlin0, 05 March 2015 - 11:04 PM.

• Agree x 2

#130 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:25 AM

I feel like I am taking crazy pills... Does not ever actually addressing issues at hand really fool people in this day and age? Just write the word TRUE in color really big, and things go back to normal? It's insanity!

I've been speaking to a few people with samples of things from TLR that they think are active. I will test a few of those. However, I have yet to find anyone else with ADDX-OX, or any of the other 3 that tested as Taurine. Does nobody have samples of those they can send to a lab? Does TLR not want to redeem their name, send samples themselves, and show the results to try and put this to bed? I mean, if it is all a mistake, or me making things up, wouldn't some testing clear it all up? Maybe some hard evidence, instead of crazy talk?

I'm all for positivity. In fact, I am going to go frolic through fields of bunnies with my blood brothers. We'll stay up for days, getting high on LIFE! But this response is just nuts! Pure unabashed insanity.

@ Forty Six & 2

I don't think anyone here actually "hates" TeamTLR. It's just as humans we tend to fear what we do not understand. While you rightly assert personal choice, do you realize some people may choose not to use TeamTLR products out of fear?

It would be for the best if this is all one big misunderstanding but right now we have a man's word against your own.
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#131 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:19 AM

Yeah, ‘hate’s’ kind of a strong word. I just wanna know where my GHK is, and I’m sort of curious as to why your taurine is more expensive than Walter White’s baby blue. :|?

• Cheerful x 2

#132 YOLF

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:46 AM

Some posts removed. Please refrain from unkind communications.

• Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#133 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:05 PM

Guys, I'm sorry I'm late to this party, but I recently posted this in another thread:

That reddit thread is a lot of hullabaloo over a pretty sketchy analytical technique.  They are trying to determine purity by looking at IR spectra of a mixture, and matching the spectrum to a library spectrum.  If the mixture is mostly taurine but has a small but correct percentage of some noot, the noot peaks could easily hide under the taurine peaks.  The "percentage match" doesn't refer to purity, it comes from the matching algorithm.  That kind of software is meant to be used to obtain a plausible identification of an unknown.  Then you are expected to do more work to nail down exactly what you're dealing with.  In this case, there should have been a followup HPLC.  This case smells a bit like the NY Attorney General's grandstanding case where they tried to use DNA testing to identify supplements that were not supposed to contain DNA.  That dealt a lot of damage to the supplement industry, and I'm afraid this is doing the same thing to TLR.  TLR needs to step up and address this, if they are in fact innocent.  They are far too opaque, IMHO.

Ceretropic, am I misunderstanding your technique?  Apparently this hasn't come up on Reddit.  

• like x 3
  • Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

#134 Kevnzworld

• 885 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

I feel like I am taking crazy pills... Does not ever actually addressing issues at hand really fool people in this day and age? Just write the word TRUE in color really big, and things go back to normal? It's insanity!

I've been speaking to a few people with samples of things from TLR that they think are active. I will test a few of those. However, I have yet to find anyone else with ADDX-OX, or any of the other 3 that tested as Taurine. Does nobody have samples of those they can send to a lab? Does TLR not want to redeem their name, send samples themselves, and show the results to try and put this to bed? I mean, if it is all a mistake, or me making things up, wouldn't some testing clear it all up? Maybe some hard evidence, instead of crazy talk?

I'm all for positivity. In fact, I am going to go frolic through fields of bunnies with my blood brothers. We'll stay up for days, getting high on LIFE! But this response is just nuts! Pure unabashed insanity.

@ Forty Six & 2

I don't think anyone here actually "hates" TeamTLR. It's just as humans we tend to fear what we do not understand. While you rightly assert personal choice, do you realize some people may choose not to use TeamTLR products out of fear?

It would be for the best if this is all one big misunderstanding but right now we have a man's word against your own.

TLR/46 should just get their products tested for content by a reputable THIRD party, and post the results....hope, love, beauty and good intentions don't validate the product and or it's contents....nor do anecdotal accounts from anonymous users.
Test it, publish it or give up!
  • Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#135 Ceretropic

• 86 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:37 PM

@niner

It has come up on Reddit, multiple times. We did not test for purity, only identification. If we really want to send the 99.16% matched Taurine to be HPLC'd against a reference sample for purity, we can sure do that. Not sure who would care how pure the Taurine is, though. And if there were other substances of vastly different structure in the sample, there would be differing peaks showing that. The Thermo Scientific FTIR we used does use algorithms to match spectral results to a database of reference spectra. That is where the percentage match comes from. It's not to be directly translated to purity. I discussed the results with the lab tech that ran them, and asked if there could be other things in the sample, with Taurine as a filler. He said that given the lack of other peaks, there was nothing else significantly structurally different in the sample. We could send it off to be GC/MS tested, to completely separate out the masses of the components, if we wanted to. I made it very clear this was an initial testing round to see what we were working with, and fully expected to have to GC/MS or NMR to get further analysis; especially for the extract ones. I just did not expect to get high % match Taurine on multiple things.

Are TLR claiming that the Taurine is a filler, and there are extremely small amounts of active ingredients in the sample that did not show up on the spectra? All I am seeing is that they think I was abused as a child, and have mental problems. Are they claiming anything of substance with facts, rather than conjecture and attacks on me? As I said, I will pay for more testing. But if I send samples to the lab for GC/MS and NMR, they will claim I am lying again, or that I am in cahoots with the lab running the tests. Maybe I own the lab too... That is why I want someone impartial and trusted on Longecity to send samples to a lab of their choice. Even TLR coming forward with their own testing would at least be something. At least then we would know they are willing to run testing on things.

Unless some sort of factual evidence, or offers to send samples to the lab, comes out, I am going to bow out of this thread for now. I have enough to deal with, without constantly being called mentally ill or an abused child. It's a waste of time.

• like x 5
  • WellResearched x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#136 Synzael

• 27 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:48 PM

@niner

It has come up on Reddit, multiple times. We did not test for purity, only identification. If we really want to send the 99.16% matched Taurine to be HPLC'd against a reference sample for purity, we can sure do that. Not sure who would care how pure the Taurine is, though. And if there were other substances of vastly different structure in the sample, there would be differing peaks showing that. The Thermo Scientific FTIR we used does use algorithms to match spectral results to a database of reference spectra. That is where the percentage match comes from. It's not to be directly translated to purity. I discussed the results with the lab tech that ran them, and asked if there could be other things in the sample, with Taurine as a filler. He said that given the lack of other peaks, there was nothing else significantly structurally different in the sample. We could send it off to be GC/MS tested, to completely separate out the masses of the components, if we wanted to. I made it very clear this was an initial testing round to see what we were working with, and fully expected to have to GC/MS or NMR to get further analysis; especially for the extract ones. I just did not expect to get high % match Taurine on multiple things.

Are TLR claiming that the Taurine is a filler, and there are extremely small amounts of active ingredients in the sample that did not show up on the spectra? All I am seeing is that they think I was abused as a child, and have mental problems. Are they claiming anything of substance with facts, rather than conjecture and attacks on me? As I said, I will pay for more testing. But if I send samples to the lab for GC/MS and NMR, they will claim I am lying again, or that I am in cahoots with the lab running the tests. Maybe I own the lab too... That is why I want someone impartial and trusted on Longecity to send samples to a lab of their choice. Even TLR coming forward with their own testing would at least be something. At least then we would know they are willing to run testing on things.

Unless some sort of factual evidence, or offers to send samples to the lab, comes out, I am going to bow out of this thread for now. I have enough to deal with, without constantly being called mentally ill or an abused child. It's a waste of time.

^This. I don't doubt TLR has some good products. After all they had good quality Coluracetam and named chemicals come up in testing. The extracts may have used taurine as a filler but that wasn't what the data showed. Do you want Ceretropic to have to pay $150 for a bottle of taurine from TLR and then pay more money to get stuff GC/MS and NMR tested?

I'm sure hes busy enough without composing responses to people like dagger xD

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#137 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:51 PM

Have you read a Dr Bronner soap label?       I have read many, and am better for it.

Yes, I have. I was mumbling to myself incoherently for several hours afterward, and didn’t stop until a homeless guy kindly gave me one of his Thorazine.

Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Dr. Bronner, but were afraid to ask.

wow what a Niche market

a Sect AND a Company..

I´m reffering of course to Dr Bronner soap................

Update on the Bronner family - (your link was thru 1988).   The third generation is making soap with great success following grandpa's lead.   See this link for "Dr "Dr. Bronner's All-One Magic Foam Experience".  I have been a customer since the 60's.

#138 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:25 AM

For Forty six &2 / TLR

Just for your education, this thread was started on Reddit to gauge the reaction and opinion of your business practices.

http://www.reddit.co...o_buy_from_tlr/

As you can see you're not at all respected even by people who have used your products.

You're not trusted nor are people impressed by your pseudo intellectual nonsense style of describing your products or communicating with the community you're trying to sell your products to.

It should make sobering reading for you, there are some strong opinions and powerful comments that you should listen to and learn from.

You couldn't have handled this situation worse if you sat down and planned to ruin your own reputation.
  • like x 4
  • Agree x 1

#139 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 05:32 AM

Update on the Bronner family - (your link was thru 1988).   The third generation is making soap with great success following grandpa's lead.   See this link for "Dr "Dr. Bronner's All-One Magic Foam Experience".  I have been a customer since the 60's.

I'll bet the old coot would have been a blast to get drunk with.

#140 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:37 PM

I don't know if this has been addressed before, but could someone take a look at the synthesis route for J147, to really see if this compound is as hard to synthesize as TLR claim? Their "chemists" have apparently worked on this synthesis for half a year or so. I placed an order for this drug like five months ago, but haven't heard a thing for a couple of months. 

#141 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:48 PM

J147 99%

ARRIVING SOON!!!

Hey Guys!

Well we wanted to hold the update just a moment longer, but we have the synthesis completed and just doing the final purification as we set a goal of over 99% purity.  Material will be ready to ship shortly.

Looking to be a killer agent for neurogenic/AD/anti-aging research and related, as we had an initial small batch test synth we did some preliminary in-house research with.

The production is somewhat near sold out, so good on all who reserved and we will as well look to 'take care' of those who were so gracious and understanding within the undue delays.

The issue was the synthesis in practice was apparently NOT as it was related in the literature.

Here is the NMR for ya ;)

Best Success To All,

Forty Six & 2

Attached Thumbnails

• J147 NMR 3-2-15.png

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 11 March 2015 - 12:49 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#142 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:18 PM

I can confirm that they are not bluffing about J147.  They've kept me abreast throughout the ordeal.  

• Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1

#143 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:15 PM

ARRIVING SOON!!!

They're clearly not referring to our orders of GHK. :wacko:

• Good Point x 2

#144 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:57 AM

TeamTLR,

I noticed some compounds on your site are listed by names which appear to be made up. Alsevetin-OA for example is not an official name for anything, to my knowledge. Sometimes there is a CAS number to help look up what it is really about, but I do not see the point of obfuscating the products to customers. If you are the ones who first synthesise you should be up front with it.

• Well Written x 1

#145 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:29 PM

Hi nickthird,

Let me firstly state I respect your viewpoint and your respectable address within this.  Kindly note though that we are not obfuscating, we are simply not revealing; we are offering IP within a format that we feel we can still afford such, wherein it affords the option to the researcher to exert their personal freedom of choice, as well as maintain a level of protection of the IP.  Information that is relevant to the item is expressed within all that we deem essential for fostering progressive research within this format.  Within that aspect being deemed what is of true importance, here we believe it is of clarity and not of obfuscation.  If someone wishes further as to the information and context of which is so provided, we have responded by affording to them what we again feel is of essential pertinence.  Within that, again, the choice is an individual one.  For some we respect this challenges their sensibilities, and that is fine, in some ways perhaps can even be a good thing; though within that the manner in which they proceed from their outlook and decision is their choice.

Perhaps we were to have better made the decision to simply not offer these; however, within we are more than well aware they are most all of the highest therapeutic index and efficacy, as well as provide again the essential information pertinent to the basis of progressive research, we deemed this approach was overall for the greater good, which is central to the Project.

Indeed this has been addressed in many forms and fashions and is addressed within the "ABOUT TLR" section of the website.  We have recently considered and likely will add another section within this, perhaps so it is more prominent, as within an: "ABOUT TLR OPTIMIZED AGENTS".  Such may include some material from other writings or parts of the site, however it may concisely best be expressed simply as the below we have composed:

Reason and Rationale of TLR Proprietary Items As To Why They Are Proprietary & Of Value

Most proprietary items are proprietary for a reason.

All proprietary items have been evaluated in animal models and/or human pre-clinical trials; many demonstrating an exceptionally high therapeutic index and efficacy.
Within this, bear in mind the IP value is far higher than whatever sales that may arise from the present website.
They are being kept proprietary at the discretion of the relevant researchers.
As such, unfortunately we cannot give further details on these items.

The importance of personal freedom, of choice and responsibility, is something that enlightened people consider as an inalienable right.
Quite a number individuals who have chosen to engage these items within their personal research have seen a unique and potent efficacy to be clearly and undeniably demonstrated.
Said items are made available on the site to afford the benefit they offer to facilitate progressive research and betterment by open and like-minded people.

Challenging the status quo is the only way that any real progress occurs or that real change can be fostered.
Many who are at the forefront of
great progress are rarely accepted or understood in their time and by their contemporaries.  Certainly not at first.
That which one does not understand is not necessarily false; history has shown that much of this nature may in time be shown to be true.

*QED*

Kindly note, again personal choice is at hand here, so within that it is not a point we wish to belabor further or debate.  If someone wishes to contact us directly to comment or advise within our approach we respect all constructive criticism; however, the point here I believe has been well made so as to make clear our view and it is your personal choice to agree or disagree, to whatever degree, in whatever fashion, and within whether to engage said items or not,...or simply just ride the fence. ;)

As Always,

Sincerely and Respectfully,

Forty Six & 2

& TeamTLR

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 20 March 2015 - 01:32 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • unsure x 1
  • Agree x 1

#146 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2015 - 02:44 PM

So translated all that gobbledy gook means you can sell Taurine and call it some long winded nonsense rubbish name for a premium ...
  • Agree x 3
  • Ill informed x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#147 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 02:57 PM

No "Mr. Brain", not at all. 

Clearly such is not 'just taurine' as so stated, and so seen by several other researchers - of importance to note including yourself.

You expressed such clearly and notably, of many of said extracts, directly to us.

Then again too therein as well, within that you noted JDTic showed no efficacy in your animal models, is rather a surprise, as it shows such as even to the degree of being as an 'active standard' of sorts.  The material we have supplied has certainly been remarked to us to demonstrate efficacy.

We rather not engage your negativity, and the pseudo-sociopathy we have seen, so we kindly ask you to 'step off'. 

Certainly it is never without expectation that you would have to lend your comments here further.

I bid you good-day!

• Needs references x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#148 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:12 PM

Well I've never tried any of your products and never will, your nonsense marketing seems to be sell any old white powder and cover up it's true identity with two thousand words to NOT describe what it is.
  • like x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#149 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:15 PM

Then even further still, if such were true, your personal vendetta and the manner in which you broadcast such shows something of a nature so distinct I will elaborate no more.

Again, good-day!

• Well Written x 1

#150 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:07 PM

Hi! I think this attack on TeamTLR has been pretty low and beneath LC Forum standards.

I see there's some haters/doubters here that doubt efficacy:

Try testing 150mg or more an hour of FBKA-OA and tell me that's taurine :). Please film the experience so we can all see how it doesn't work :).

I'd never recommend above 10mg per dose orally diluted in alcohol, but since "it's just taurine"...

Calculator here:

http://www.physiolog...per_volume.html

Very useful calculator.

Site here:

http://teamtlr.com/s...r-agonist-.html

Best regards and strawberry fields forever,

Dagger

• Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tlr research, team tlr, truelife

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By