TrueLIFE Research

tlr research team tlr truelife

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#181 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:31 PM

If you were worried about intellectual property issues before, well the full structures will be public soon. You should really do what real businesses do, and patent your structures. Then you could actually inform your customers of the compounds they are taking, rather than keeping everyone in the dark.

Stop making sense.
  • Agree x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#182 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:04 PM

Paul(Ceretropic),

Firstly, I assume you are not referencing me as to the comment above quoted regarding your friend who passed, as I said nothing derogatory; and I agree that comment so quoted was more than wholly inappropriate. That you quote that post as 'an introduction' to your post, which otherwise is solely referencing TLR and myself is a move that smacks of looking to associate myself and TLR directly with such, and not a tactic that is appreciated.  That is not remotely something I condone, quite the contrary.  I believe in the future, for certain, anyone who makes comments such as that, as well as other comments of the nature seen by some who have attacked with such disgusting venom and verbiage, should be at minimum suspended from the forum.

Secondly, not once have I ever sent to you or Reddit mods anything remotely that could be deemed 'a threat' to you or other moderators.  Perhaps I may have alluded to a potential legal consequence for censorship and allowance of slanderous content, but that I believe was well called for within it all.  Certainly there was an abundance of both transpiring, and under the hand of someone indeed with a direct conflict of interest.  There were no overt threats whatsoever, just within being pushed into a position to defend against such to note that such is not dignified, right, and can be of legal consequence.  There was total censorship occurring and malicious attacks, so what would you so otherwise expect than one wanting to make some notation to push for such to stop.  Your stance was the one that was overtly aggressive and 'threatening' in a sense, within your position of near total power that seems to very much exist there.  The first messages I would say were more of the nature of pleading for common sense and civility, as I saw it.

Thirdly, as to agents that may indeed not display efficacy in some models.  Note, many agents garner no response in the research models of those conducting such, notably even so called 'holy grail' agents, given their pomp and circumstance, such as Dihexa; this is far from uncommon.  However, that many have seen magnanimous efficacy with many of our agents is only attributable to something at hand that is of value.

As to patents, if you wish to afford TLR about $30,000 I'll gladly have work commenced on the first patent, as that is a rough cost for a modestly strong patent as I recall; though perhaps it has risen since I last worked within this about six years ago.  Kindly contact me so I can afford to you where to make the check out to, thank you. Again, it has been more than made clear all within this as to our rationales, but certainly if you wish to bear the cost we are more than pleased to proceed with this mode and release some agents we have not and that are of most value and will not at all be potentially compromised prior to a patent.  Within this all, we just asked for our position to be respected.

From most all points it has indeed had a very pronounced appearance that you have been out for TLR since Day One, as the the very first post in response to our Introduction; within a quite aggressive and derogatory stance, and a total censorship of reporting on our agents.  Quite a few contacted noting they would not even dare think to do so after all this and that they would be subsequently lambasted.  Again, I indeed contacted moderators and was forthcoming to want to have some form of civility as well as decorum in just what should be conducted, and was met with no reply at all. 

You can play that is not so, but that very much is the case.  You may not like the 'proprietary mode', however, we gave our reasons and rationale more than once, and you have had a vendetta within this it would appear from the get go.  When I did contact you and the moderators I am certain I noted to you that which we were looking to do was all sincere, and that we were making no movements that were at all to cause issues of safety; and that personal choice is a personal matter and should be respected.  Did we ever put a gun to anyone's head within the proprietary items we so offered?  I'm sorry the concept challenges you and others so, but if they indeed were of no worth, which is not the case, than why care at all?  Have you heard one report of any animal harmed by such?  I know such has not occurred.  I am sure such would have been more thn welcomed and permitted on r/nootropics.  I do know favorable posts were indeed censored.

As such, within the agenda broadcast continually, which very much appears to be your friends/followers at Reddit within this, and whom many of which have accounts here, it has been jump on TLR at any and every opportunity - you can almost see the twisted grin on faces when such an opportunity arises.  How sad.  I am quite sure many here are well aware within all this we are looking to do what we say, that we are looking to provide that which is for betterment and progress, and that while there may be some of it that is atypical it is all a most sincere and dedicated effort.  But you and those others so alluded to seem to have no wish to respect that and what good is trying to be done.

Likely overall perhaps you are not a bad person, but you have indeed seemed to make such a personal crusade and from all points seem to encourage, certainly not discourage, or ask for civility, of those who more than obviously follow you.  You seem to wish to remove yourself from that, from the more than blatant defamation and ugliness.  The forum you control has had many things transpire that I would say are over the limit of what should be just be considered opinion.  Is it not even of issue perhaps that you as a nootropics business owner moderate such a forum?  Would one not say that in and of itself might be called for to be disallowed, within such?  That one should step down upon engaging in a business where conflict of interest can even be so readily present?

As to expletives being broadcast, and ridiculous allusions and accusations,...enough already; is there any real moderation of this forum.   To reply anyway, yes, indeed a stocked item is shipped most always same day, or within 24 hours, barring rare circumstances that otherwise occur it may be delayed occasionally by a day at most.  I earlier remitted to Logic the tracking to display to him the arrival of the material, and as well alerted to him the issues with customs therein when such occurred.  Such is readily apparent from the tracking, that shows entry within the U.S., but then goes nowhere.  It's the same people here over and over and over; derision and defamation, and worse yet.  Paul, frankly from all points it seems you are very much a part of it, as you more than seem to hold all the power here, and certainly, most certainly, you are not seemingly discouraging it.

I assure you from whatever vantage point you perhaps think you now see all of this, you are grossly doing potential damage to a Project that is very much of the community, about the community, about progress, about True Betterment.  To what end indeed is actually served by your doing this, other than perhaps it gives 'you and yours' a sense of victory, and indeed would have to be seen to be of benefit to your bottom line.

Is not enough, enough, already...? :mellow:

Sincerely,

Forty Six & 2

• Pointless, Timewasting x 10
  • Well Written x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#183 Ceretropic

• 86 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:59 PM

You want me to petition people for civility?!? As far I can tell, I am the only one being personally attacked with accusations of being mentally handicapped, an abused child, a drug abuser, and am certainly the only one who has had the death of a colleague come up. You say you are not bringing it up, yet you keep quoting the same statement about it. You have also not denounced the customer of yours that said the worst of the things. Yet you want me to petition people to remain civil? I think my careful wording, and lack of emotional backlash, is evidence enough that I want civility. I was happy to leave this thread. However, the continual quoting of statements made about Jason's death caused me to come back. It's a circus at this point, and I will be happy to be done with it.

I am not telling people to comment here. I am not egging people on. I would just as much prefer to forget the whole thing ever happened, and get back to my day. I am not some puppet master, directing people at my whim. If people are sending messages to you, that is of their own accord, and I do not condone breaches in civility. One can be sarcastic, without being uncivil. I have heard some bad things about your past as well. Yet I did not bring them up, and try and detract from the conversation. You act like you are a Buddhist monk; a beacon of hope in the world. Yet you are more than happy to let a customer of yours outright attack me, and continually bring up irrelevant facts.

I get that you think people should have a choice to take unnamed products with questionable efficacy and testing backing them up. Hell, I even agree that they should have the personal choice to do that. However, I too have the personal choice to call out business practices that I feel are harmful to the community. That's not libel. That is an opinion. I may use sarcasm and hyperbole to make that message clear, and I am sorry you do not like the message I am conveying. Yet I am fully allowed to convey it, just as the people you refer to as my "friends/followers" are allowed to agree with that opinion, of have even stronger opinions of their own. I don't know who these people are that are commenting. I am certainly not some sort of nootropic viking, sitting on a throne made of the bones of innocent vendors, directing people to comment here. To quote a wise man I once heard: "nobody is putting a gun to their heads."

I also do not delete any posts of yours on Reddit. We have a very clear policy, which I exclude myself from decisions I cannot remain impartial on. If your posts/comments are being removed, that is being done by one of the other moderators, for violating rules of the subreddit. We have a very strict policy in place, so that no serious accusations of corruption can be made. Hell, I even exclude myself from policies meant to protect vendors from fake reviews, just to make it perfectly clear I am not in any way muddying my roles as a moderator and business owner. You could go make a post there right now saying one of my products was talcum powder, and I would approve it. I would comment on it, and address the allegations. However, I would approve the post nonetheless.

So I am sorry we do not agree on business practices. I do not think we ever will. I am not on a crusade against you, nor am I condoning people attacking you. In fact, I am denouncing it. I will agree to tone down my sarcasm and hyperbole, since I think I have made my stance clear at this point. I am going to test your products further, though. For the products in question, I will release the results, so we can either confirm for sure if there is an issue or not, and put it to bed.

• Agree x 10
  • Good Point x 1

#184 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:11 PM

TeamTLR,

Personally, its not even the identification itself that matters. To buy something I need either (1) human studies or (2) receptor binding figures compared to a known substance + animal safety tests.

Maybe others would also benefit, that is all.

#185 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:15 PM

My only contact or association with Ceretropic is having ordered one substance once from them.

My agenda is to not accept frauds or fools and if Ceretropic was the name of the business accused of shonky product and went about NOT explaining or evading that then I'd be here chewing on Ceretropic's ass.
  • Agree x 5

#186 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:24 PM

Paul,

Allow me to point out firstly, you are the one no doubt within the position of power as pointed out. 

I indeed called for that all harassing and derogatory comments and posts, all ugliness, be met with a swift hand.  The barrage on TLR has been rampant and from again Day One, on and off in intensity, but persistent.  One person seems to have had something to say about your friend, that was indeed highly inappropriate; should I have scolded him herein directly?  Has there been any pattern to this really, as with committed to TLR?  Moreover, did I not call for all of this to be put to an end repeatedly, as I know this goes nowhere good, is all toward that which is negative?  Have I not withing being under attack kept my dignity to a high degree and always look to call for a discontinuance of such affairs?

I did not bring up your friend just prior other than I did feel a need to allude to the introduction you made that again was very inappropriate within the manner and context it was presented, and I stand by that.  As well, much I had seen prior was a bit more harsh shall we say than just opinion and such, but I'd like to leave it all behind, move forward, within that which is of the positive direction.  There is no need for anything resembling a tit for tat here; for what and to what end?

I will not go directly into whatever else as we both have said enough herein, for certain, and hopefully others will respect to behave themselves, within we set a good example; and moreover, moderators do what needs to be done within controlling disgraceful conduct. Please!

Maybe a total move to full civility and respect is indeed what is in order, what is most right, and what is most True for the betterment of us all.  I am not above wanting to have a peace in whole, an accord in whole, a fostering of allowing for a mutual respect and practice, as that is what is what would seem to be in the best interest.  TLR and myself have been under what you no doubt see is a vicious attack, and what you no doubt I believe see overall is not for anyone's betterment; and that we are indeed trying to do good; so indeed to what end anymore of such in any manner.

Paul, already besides just this and related, TLR has met with enormous challenges, yet the Project is about being True to staying fast to the goals and objectives, come the most great of difficulties and circumstances.  I believe you well are intelligent and insightful enough to see a bigger picture here, a picture in which indeed TLR is not just some other nootropics vendor, and that we may have some real potential to realize some fairly significant things for betterment.  Grace us with some respect and the time to let our hand play out some; within respect to decisions and practices we have made, have given rationale for that is I believe of merit, that I respectfully have acknowledged herein this thread prior that I indeed do understand and respect for some to see such otherwise, and that hopefully we both can be moving things forward in a positive manner for the betterment of all.

I never bear a grudge, as of what good is that.  I always wish to move past anything that is not within betterment, and would love to see less discord and more respect and perhaps cooperation.

Many thanks for your kind consideration, as well as the consideration of others as well.

Respectfully and Sincerely,

Forty Six & 2

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 21 March 2015 - 09:27 PM.

• unsure x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#187 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:40 PM

TeamTLR,

Personally, its not even the identification itself that matters. To buy something I need either (1) human studies or (2) receptor binding figures compared to a known substance + animal safety tests.

Maybe others would also benefit, that is all.

Hi again nick,

I do understand and respect what you are noting here. 

Please note, we are very careful and thorough about what we provide within the information as is indeed given with the proprietary agents.  We believe if one has some sense they can discern it is information as essential for evaluation and incorporation in whatever animal models are so looked upon to be researched.

Admittedly, I respect having exacting binding studies and related may be of merit; however, note that which is important, that which is derived so as to provide information of real 'practical' importance, as is always derived from such, within in vitro data, animal models, and human trials, has been included so as to be meritorious to conduct progressive research within this context.

Again, no doubt I understand some may see it otherwise, but within if one really takes an unbiased look at what is given it is notable that for most all items there is indeed the essential sufficient information to proceed accordingly in a practical manner.  We do try to give further elaboration where we feel it is necessary when such is directly requested, and within that we feel such is of practical benefit we make additions to the pages when such arises within some generally minor further information or clarification.

Again, I respectfully understand, but do feel the manner in which we have proceeded is evident as to why and as to be of that which allows appropriate means.  I do hope this was of help.  Note, we again will elaborate within such we feel was not clear enough for best progress when a direct issue of specificity is made about a certain item.  Thank you for your interest and note we do hope for any and all support.

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 21 March 2015 - 09:50 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 5
  • unsure x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#188 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:59 AM

I don't think binding studies are what we need here.  Someone needs to get samples of the products in question and run them through a liquid chromatograph.  (variously known as LC or HPLC) This will separate the mixture into its component compounds.  At the back end of the LC could be either a UV or MS detector.  The UV lets you know there's a compound there and can come up with a probable identity IF you have a known sample of the compound to check it against.  The MS can usually help to identify the compound, so it would be the preferred detector.  I don't think a GC/MS will work here because the compounds are relatively high MW and likely to be salts.  It would be a lot of trouble to derivitize them, and they still might not elute in one piece in the gas phase, so I'd recommend LC/MS.

The good news for TLR is that this should put the issue to bed.  The bad news for them is that the constituents of TLR's proprietary mixes might become known.   This would allow competitors to offer cheaper knock-offs, at least potentially, although the odds of that happening may be pretty small.     If Forty Six & 2 told us what percentage of the mix is active, and how many ingredients it has, someone could run a simple LC with UV detection to verify that without identifying the compounds.   Maybe that's the best solution, because he's accused of selling "nothing but taurine", and a simple LC/UV would answer that without revealing important proprietary information.  I don't buy proprietary mixtures, myself, but I guess some people do...

• like x 4
  • Well Written x 1

#189 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:59 AM

Hey niner,

I am almost 100% certain nick's post referencing binding assays was asking as to his desire for that which is relevant for practical in vivo research applications and as such that was within how my answer was wholly directed.

nickthird:

Within light of all of this, and within now another apparent misinterpretation of what really matters and what someone is inquiring to as to the above herein quoted that appears to be of interest to practical in vivo application and that I replied to earlier; within respect to this all I will add the following. 

The efficacy of our extracts and otherwise more than stands, within I generally never post such things, but this is one very recent unsolicited feedback we just received this past week, and is typical of many, many others - believe what you will, but it's more than for real, it's "True". ;)

ORPA-OX: An Unsolicited Customer Review, Of Most Recent Vintage

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject:

Orpa-ox

Date:

Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:47:34 -0500

Kenny ******rd <k***ken*6@gmail.com>

To:

teamtlr <TLR@teamtlr.com>

Hi, I just thought you guys would like to hear how my first study with orpa-ox went.  I am excited to say that it actually has better analgesic properties than codeine.  I was told by you guys it doesn't have much analgesic properties but I found that it has amazing analgesic properties with my first introductory study.  And it is amazing on mood and anxiety.  My first study has gotten me extremely excited about the possibilities of this research substance and will definitely be a returning customer.  Hopefully the findings continue to be as positive.

On Mar 18, 2015 7:53 PM, "TLR" (as reply):

-------- Forwarded Message --------

For some indeed it does, though usually not with codeine/opiate tolerant animal models.

Mood and anxiety it is the best of all perhaps.  And we may look to make it just a bit better, if at all possible. ;)

It is like a therapeutic MDxA in that respect, yielding to primate models a mood and socially inclined demeanor.

Notably, SORM-OX indeed is even more potent overall indeed, but we here have a sweet spot for the TrueUnique TrueBeauty of ORPA-OX.

May I share this with the Team?

Subject:

Re: Orpa-ox

Date:

Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:03:26 -0500

Kenny ********d <k***ken*6@gmail.com>

To:

TLR <******>

Yeah I am happy to share with the whole team my first findings, I will continue to update you with information from future studies as well, knowledge is power on these things and us researchers need to communicate our findings with each other to further enhance future research substances and knowledge surrounding them. The subject whom research was noted from actually has suffered from a fractured vertebrae and has chronic pain....the orpa-ox seemed to do absolute wonders for the pain and this subject has very high tolerance to opiates as the subject has to take them regularly.  But yes the greatest aspect found was the effects that were actually very similar to any of the MDMA or related substances, very very similar in effects.

************************************************************************************************************

Note:

Not a single word or letter was edited or altered as to the content herein. 

Sorry for how this seemed to cut and paste, not a clue why that occurred.

Yes, I am centering text. :|? :-D

*************************************************************************************************************

ORPA-OX is THE ONLY agent available that expresses these unique qualities within such a manner, with what only can be said to be 'perfect' therapeutic index, and remarkable efficacy.  This alone is 'worth the price of admission' (if one cannot translate that, it means just this as even as a standalone demonstrates a worth of such value for true betterment, in so many ways, that perhaps such alone could make the Project "True" shall we say - wait, I just made more that may need translation...well, anyway...).

Anyone who wants to doubt, whatever, I have not the time. 

This is real, this is what matters!

Enter at "Your Own Risk" I guess as has so been advised, ;) lol ...(hey a little humor, for those who get the reference, all good within moving it forward...as such is best and very much needed, in all and every respect and aspect)

Peace! (complete and total, that would be best, I assure, in all respects)

Forty-Six & 2

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 22 March 2015 - 02:49 AM.

• dislike x 5
  • Informative x 2

#190 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:30 AM

I don't think binding studies are what we need here.  Someone needs to get samples of the products in question and run them through a liquid chromatograph. 

Funny you should post this. I just started reading a textbook today on the subject of chemical analysis. If I had read this at 9:00 this morning, I wouldn’t have understood it. But as it happens, LC was the first chapter. If I understand the subject right though, wouldn’t an even simpler method such as thin layer or even paper chromatography yield salient results if you just want to know if your sample is pure taurine or not?

• like x 2

#191 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:20 PM

TeamTLR

Is Pleased To Announce

The Production and Pre-Order Limited Time Special

of

NRX-1074

While the Group Buy dynamic did not manifest in anywhere near as substantial a size as to be remotely garner the requisite interest, through a strong initiative to push to get this valuable compound in motion we have thankfully reached a sufficient amount of pre-orders to make the production of NRX-1074 viable. We are now offering a one-time opportunity to pre-order NRX-1074 at a 20% discount donation off the listed retail price that we will honor for one week through Sunday September 20th.

https://teamtlr.com/...neurogenic.html

Therein, if this is of interest to anyone here who is following the thread, we hope you take advantage of this offer and please kindly contact us at TLR@TeamTLR.com to request to order via the special.

We have two of our most expert producers that we have a very long relationship with working to produce this and as noted it is estimated to be about 6-8 weeks lead time until completion. As such, we are anticipating to have the material readied to ship by about mid-November. We are really pleased this could go forward and to offer this landmark compound as a first for research intents.

Thank you to all who support this effort and TLR and look to support the betterment of one's self and of others.

• like x 1

#192 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:22 PM

Therein, if this is of interest to anyone here who is following the thread, we hope you take advantage of this offer and please kindly contact us at TLR@TeamTLR.com to request to order via the special.

I’m actually more interested in your etizolam. If you guys can really supply the stuff at $129/gram, you’ll have a customer for life. And I know a lot of people on another forum (where my opinions are well respected) who would be very, very interested in this. However, your track record is somewhat less than stellar. Would you care to send me a 10-milligram sample? I’ll pay the postage. If it turns out to be the real McCoy (and I will know without a doubt within an hour after ingesting it), I will not only humbly eat crow and immediately place an order for a full gram, I can and will also drum up some serious business for you.

#193 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:02 AM

Actually our track record, where facts are concerned, is pretty much exemplary, to note; though unfortunately that may be clouded within there being a preponderance of baseless rhetoric and propaganda that certainly has been purveyed by parties with clear dubious, biased agendas.  Such has though been shown to be beyond baseless, lacking total ability and professionalism.  As we believe most who know the facts, we do all to foster quality, integrity, and betterment, in the Truest of fashion.

That being said, we stand 100% by our items and materials and we will stand 100% behind this item of course.  Within a pre-order purchase at this time of etizolam anyone dissatisfied can with no issue return the remainder of the etizolam (being if by some odd reason dissatisfied, such would be the majority as it only takes a small amount to assess) for a full refund of the total cost or 120% credit towards other items.  Currently we are going into production of a new run, so the special as so denoted is for pre-order purchases, as per I believe stated clearly on the site.  There is no issue for us to produce this item with the fullest of quality standards as one would expect from any true and professional research chemical supplier.  Further, there has never been any remark in any negative manner as to the quality of any of our synthetic compounds.

If you can garner interest to obtain a total of >20g pre-order purchase from those who you allude may so be interested and one would assume wish to get in a the best price, we will cut another $10 off the per gram price for this "Group Buy" quantity dynamic.

Many thanks~

• like x 4
  • dislike x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#194 beatstar

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2015 - 09:49 PM

TRUE L.R. You are thieves! You stole my money and you have not sent anything! THIEVES !!!

Hey guys, stay away from them!!!!

• dislike x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#195 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:49 AM

never had a problem with TeamTLR, from US -> UK and had some unexpected samples, beatstar, ever thought it might be the italian postal service?

• Informative x 1

#196 beatstar

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:39 PM

It was not a bad service of the Italian post. These are the reasons:
1) the destination was into UK
2) tlr made a partial shipment
3) tlr never answered my emails
Conclusion: They are incorrect people and  never again will buy from them.

Edited by beatstar, 12 November 2015 - 12:41 PM.

#197 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:32 PM

We answer all email generally within hours such are sent. This is 24/7. If there is any issue, even if such is not of our fault, we ALWAYS look to resolve it fairly and favorably.
  • Agree x 1

#198 beatstar

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2015 - 03:28 PM

I paid $ 80 to True Life Research for j-147 that they never sent me. I have sent many emails to them. The first times TLR wrote that J-147 was not available, but it would be soon. Days go by, weeks, months. I sent  other emails but I have no reply.

Conclusion: TLR still have $ 80 and they are mine. I do not need to hide behind my nickname: my name is Raffaele Battistella and I still have all the emails that prove what I wrote is true.

Now, someone trie to say that all this is not true!

#199 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 03:43 PM

Actually I still have the e-mails to show it is not true, the tracking for the shipment of J147 sent (indeed it did not deliver successfully, though that is not of our fault), and that the e-mails we sent to your e-mail I believe got 'kicked back' as you do not evidently have a functioning e-mail.  And we never received any subsequent e-mails past the point you did make obnoxious threats when simply your e-mail is faulty for some reason.  I do understand you were frustrated at that time as our responses did not reach you due to your e-mail bouncing back to us in may repeated attempts, however, that issue indeed was on your end and we tried best as we could over and over again.

So again, we tried to contact him continually to resolve this in some fashion; though again, not our fault as it was some dysfunction with his e-mail, and of course there is no guarantee made of delivery with international mail.  Even still, we always look to work out some favorable accommodation for a re-shipment in such an event, generally suggested at 50% cost of items within the pack, so each party bears something of an equal burden of the delivery issue within such is of no fault of either party.  Our delivery success rate is extremely favorable, but indeed there is the occasional pack that does not clear for whatever reason.  Most everyone knows this and the dynamics therein.

If you contact us from a valid e-mail, or perhaps better directly to me via PM here being your e-mail seems to have issues, I certainly would be willing to look to accommodate in fair and favorable fashion as so noted.

Best Regards~

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 12 November 2015 - 03:45 PM.

#200 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 03:53 PM

As an example of our efforts to always do as best, fair, and favorable, here is one example of a kind letter of appreciation from a customer abroad who lives in a country with a very strict and difficult customs and there was as such an issue with successful shipment:

You surely are a person of a high moral caliber. You attain such an admirable set of ethics & traits. This I have well noted from our long-term correspondence, as you are a truly pleasurable nice person to speak with,- you possess intelligence, charisma and friendliness at levels beyond ethereal. These are definitive characteristics of a noble person.

I express my deepest gratitude, for that you were able to obtain the pack. Your efforts here have been of the finest kind, respectable & something special. I am humbled.

Indeed - First Class would be the most optimal choice of delivery method. I as well thank you again so much, for the kindness of providing for the shipping cost.…

This is the standard and ethos inherent to Project TLR, so we feel need to make clear that is true and consistent.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#201 beatstar

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:19 PM

you just say many lies. My email works perfectly and I have daily contact with friends in the USA.
In addition, I sent the  "obnoxious threats" email, after 4 months,  to get my money back.
Write here the tracking number and shipping date of j-147. Many will understand your lies.

Edited by beatstar, 12 November 2015 - 04:22 PM.

#202 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:39 PM

Mr Battistella is sadly mistaken.

He ordered items on January 8th and the stocked items were shipped with promptness as always, as per the tracking #1 below.  Within this order there was as well a pre-order of J147 1 gram.  This pre-order of J147-1g shipped out upon the arrival of the material with all the other J147 pre-orders pending at that time.  That is tracking #2 as below the tracking #1 information.  Note as well, as all who have purchased from TLR are well aware, it is always our policy to e-mail to the purchaser tracking directly from our tlr@teamtlr.com e-mail and as well they receive a direct e-mail from Stamps.com service.

Pre-orders are sent First Class International unless the purchaser requests and pays for a more premium service.  First Class International to note does NOT track door-to-door, as it only tracks up to what is essentially the departure post office, which in this case was Melville, NY. As such, it does not track to show the sequence of the shipment's status thereafter and subsequent delivery within the foreign country.

Again, within e-mails we received from Mr. Battistella we repeatedly tried to reply to Mr. Battistella several times, however, all the e-mails sent bounced back as undeliverable.  We contacted our IT Head Tech if there was anything that could be done here, but such was simply not the case.  We obviously have not had this issue with other e-mail addresses and thus the issue was something on his side.  Certainly we did our very best to attempt contact several times until it was fully clear and evident the e-mails would not transmit.

So, case closed!

Tracking #1:

Return Address:

PMB 412 2188 Nesconset H…
Stony Brook, NY 11790

Delivery Address:

Raffaele Battistella
BPM 360655
Rue Gabriel Lippmann 34
Munsbach 5365
LUXEMBOURG

Print Date:
January 08, 2015 - 09:56:24 PM
Mail Date:
January 09, 2015
Weight:
0 lbs 1 oz
Refund Type:
E-refund
Insurance ID:
N/A
Printed Msg:

Class/Service: Priority Mail Express International   Special Services: Insurance: N/A            
Tracking:
EC209083657US

Location Date Local Time Description , , US January 14, 2015 08:23:00 DELIVERED , , US January 14, 2015 07:38:00 ARRIVAL AT POST OFFICE , , US January 14, 2015 05:50:00 ARRIVAL AT POST OFFICE , , US January 13, 2015 11:33:00 CUSTOMS CLEARANCE PROCESSING COMPLETE , , US January 12, 2015 20:32:00 CUSTOMS CLEARANCE , , US January 12, 2015 20:32:00 PROCESSED THROUGH OFFICE OF EXCHANGE , 11430, US January 10, 2015 14:04:00 INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH READY JAMAICA, NY, 11430, US January 10, 2015 02:31:00 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY SAINT JAMES, NY, 11780, US January 9, 2015 18:29:00 DEPART POST OFFICE SAINT JAMES, NY, 11780, US January 9, 2015 17:10:00 PICKED UP SAINT JAMES, NY, 11780, US January 9, 2015 17:00:00 PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO USPS MELVILLE, NY, 11747, US January 9, 2015 16:25:00 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY 11780, US January 8, 2015 21:56:00 Electronic Notification

Tracking #2:

Return Address:
PMB 412 2188 Nesconset H…
Stony Brook, NY 11790

Delivery Address:

Raffaele Battistella

BPM 360655
Rue Gabriel Lippmann 34
Munsbach 5365
LUXEMBOURG

Print Date:
April 03, 2015 - 12:59:41 PM
Mail Date:
April 02, 2015
Weight:
0 lbs 1 oz
Refund Type:
E-refund
Insurance ID:
N/A
Printed Msg:

Class/Service: First Class International ®   Special Services: Insurance: N/A            
Tracking:
LJ685927151US

Location Date Local Time Description MELVILLE, NY, 11747, US April 4, 2015 21:18:00 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY MELVILLE, NY, 11747, US April 4, 2015 08:49:00 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY SAINT JAMES, NY, 11780, US April 3, 2015 18:38:00 DEPART POST OFFICE SAINT JAMES, NY, 11780, US April 3, 2015 16:50:00 ACCEPT OR PICKUP 11780, US April 3, 2015 13:00:00 Electronic Notification SAINT JAMES, NY, 11780, US April 2, 2015 17:00:00 PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO USPS

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 12 November 2015 - 08:48 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#203 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:17 PM

As an example of our efforts to always do as best, fair, and favorable, here is one example of a kind letter of appreciation from a customer abroad who lives in a country with a very strict and difficult customs and there was as such an issue with successful shipment:

You surely are a person of a high moral caliber. You attain such an admirable set of ethics & traits. This I have well noted from our long-term correspondence, as you are a truly pleasurable nice person to speak with,- you possess intelligence, charisma and friendliness at levels beyond ethereal. These are definitive characteristics of a noble person.

I express my deepest gratitude, for that you were able to obtain the pack. Your efforts here have been of the finest kind, respectable & something special. I am humbled.

Indeed - First Class would be the most optimal choice of delivery method. I as well thank you again so much, for the kindness of providing for the shipping cost.…

This is the standard and ethos inherent to Project TLR, so we feel need to make clear that is true and consistent.

The language there seems earily familiar.
  • Good Point x 3
  • Agree x 2
  • unsure x 1

#204 Betterself

• 41 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

All I can say is that I have never had a problem with TLR products or receiving them.

But I don't live in Luxenbourg either.

#205 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:49 PM

As an example of our efforts to always do as best, fair, and favorable, here is one example of a kind letter of appreciation from a customer abroad who lives in a country with a very strict and difficult customs and there was as such an issue with successful shipment:

The language there seems earily familiar.

Glad to see someone else spotted that, this guy is so sleazy and self promoting it makes me puke with his deceptions

#206 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:07 PM

It's Brain once again with his keen and well thought out valuable contributions and insights. Jeez...please... :/

I actually feel sorry for anyone who is so jaded and inclined to think and act in such a manner. People who think like that are projecting their own nature. Hopefully most who may view this thread are well aware of that fact.

No one was promoting. Sadly and undeservedly we repeatedly get placed in a position to counter and defend against unjustified and baseless defamatory posts.

Juha, a Swedish customer, definitely moved me when he wrote such expressing his appreciation within how we always look to go above and beyond. It's always nice to see that and we have received quite a few other such emails that give hope to see people who take the time to show their respect and appreciation of the nature of how we conduct ourselves at TLR.

Obviously though we are by this point quite accustomed to haters having to ramble on and on with their useless and baseless drivel.

So there's the two sides of the coin.
  • Off-Topic x 1

#207 beatstar

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:41 AM

I do not give a shit to defame you. You have my $ 80 and I have not J-147.
So, please, no more lies, to save your reputation
I will check the second tracking that you have posted.
I still think that you have not made the shipment, but if the reality will be different I will write here my apologies.
And then, if you really wanted to contact me, you had my phone number.

#208 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:16 AM

The tracking is clear and clearly shows shipment was made. Why would it be we shipped dozens of other pre-orders on this date to all who pre-ordered, but we would not send yours? Obviously if this was a pattern of business for us it would be called out many times over by this point.

I think it is more than clear we are sincere and honorable.

Best regards.
  • Good Point x 3

#209 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:16 AM

I ordered from TLR more than 10 times to the EU, never had any issues. They reply to the mails almost immediately (maybe happened once, they replied in 1.5 days). I don't think the parcel didn't arrive to the shipping address, more likely it was returned for some reason. But this is only a guess from my experiences. 

Edited by PAM2, 13 November 2015 - 11:17 AM.

#210 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:42 PM

I can see the tracking for the first parcel but the second one doesn't work. Is it the right number?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tlr research, team tlr, truelife

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By