Photo

TrueLIFE Research

tlr research team tlr truelife

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#211 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:47 PM

Yes.  All of that from both shipments is directly cut and pasted from the log that is kept automatically within the Stamps.com system that is used.  I noted as well it did not track on the USPS site and assume it is perhaps due to the class of mail and the expiration of maintenance of certain records within their system at a certain point.  I have certainly seen such before with USPS as well as other services were the online tracking record expires.

• Good Point x 1

#212 beatstar

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:31 PM

OK, But here's the thing! You sent the package; I paid for J-147 but have not received it; the package did not arrive at luxembourg custom because they would have notified me. 

The package is running still somewhere in the world!!!!!

However, I still have some doubts and I explain why: 

1)at the time you had a hacker attack (you sent me an email  to apologize for the delay) and probably your email had problems and not mine. 

2) I never received your  notice about shipment and tracking number; Always do this before shipping. 

3) If I remember correctly April 4,  J-147 was not yet available on your site.

4) Also I did check with the second tracking and I do not have any results. It is a tracking number real or invented? BOH!

Anyway, after all this you would have made a good impression if you had made a new shipment of J-147.

However now, I think it's useless to talk about this.

Regards

Edited by beatstar, 13 November 2015 - 03:35 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#213 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:51 PM

Hey there to the community! And to the complainer here, and to TeamTLR admin.

I've only had good experiences with TLR, without making that cloud my descision :).

Before I go any further, I think the line "the customer has the right to be wrong" is suiting :).

@Complainer: If TLR was down, and you sent a email to a domain whom was not adressable after a said hack - you would have gotten a bounce message saying your message could not be delivered. These responses might have ended up in your junkmail etc.

Sounds to me like your package got picked up by the customs and ended up in the eternal flames of government. Furthermore, tracing packages that's more than 1 month old is mostly futile. If a package is picked up(either by you, or confiscated by customs), records are usually deleted from both US and local postal offices.

@TeamTLR: This should have been handled more smoothly. I mean, this dude is obviously upset about something. Unless he's a total psychotic, maybe he's got a point somewhere.

@Both of you, get your shit together.. I don't think a vendor should bend under any such extortion such as this person does now; In fact I'd rather keep records of him admitting to sending threatening emails. If this is a $80 question, then _settle_ it! Don't make noise on forums about such details, where the complainer certainly would be at risk with such threats. And TeamTLR should have considered meeting him halfways, maybe?

What do you guys think :)?

Edited by Dagger907, 13 November 2015 - 08:02 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • dislike x 1

#214 beatstar

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:03 PM

dear dagger 907. I have not done any extortion. I have just written: "give me J-147or give me back my money". This seems normal, or not? If you place an order and the goods do not arrive, what do you do? Then, I invite you to reflect: if the customs block or seizes the goods, always communicate this to the recipient. I have experience of this. Therefore, the goods never reached the customs. However, I think tha here, someone wants me to go for idiot! By the way, to be precise, are $ 89.95 and not $ 80 as I had written 

PS: If I've it right, have you given me the complainer?

• Agree x 1

#215 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:13 PM

Well there Mr. Beatstar:

NO; This is not normal. It's called being an idiot. Why do you believe the customs would invite you in for a chat over some small amount of unknown substance?

I don't need to reflect more on that at all, I've experienced it first hand. If you want details, ask your local police department or get a lawyer :).

You fail to regcognize the reason why you never got your package. It was stopped, destroyed, and someway/somehow you didnt get your chance to follow it step by step.

It's not personal Yes, you are the idiot in this case. If you fail to see that you're package was not tracked by you, TeamTLR has their papers in order etc:

Ask your local Police dept, and your local customs where your J-whatever went :)

• dislike x 2
  • like x 2

#216 beatstar

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:01 PM

dear Dagger907, the idiot is someone who still does not understand!
That means not sharing any of that sick shit you got running around in your head.
The cold of Norway perhaps it froze your brains! Or maybe you're part of the team of TLR. I'm sorry for you, but you are not the judge of anyone and do not know how things went. Complainer you say it to your sister, because $ 89 for me is like a piss in the ocean!  This is the last time I write because I have more important things to do!
Case closed and one less customer for TLR!
Adieu !!!!

• Unfriendly x 1

#217 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:30 PM

Dear "beatstar".

I don't want to give you any credit for allegations against me.Such should be followed by legal consequeces. Please PM me your name, adress and telephone number :). Like I'm some part of a conspiracy - you're clearly paranoid.

Calling me names because of my location seems furtherly inappropriate. Sure you're in shape to post on forums?

You're really just wasting my time responding here, so please stfu :). I have other things to do on fridays than "defending myself" against false accusations et. al.

So please, spend your time elsewhere and do not respond to my reply, as I will be forced to reply back, and then we have this thing going.

No regards,

dagger907

• Unfriendly x 2
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#218 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 12:57 AM

There should be a rule about multiple accounts...
  • Needs references x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#219 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:13 AM

Dear Mr.  Battistella,

While I certainly wish you would have went about things in a different fashion, I do believe at the end of the day it is always best to make things as a positive and do what is needed to rise above the negativity that can transpire and breed upon itself as is sadly always so evident in these threads.

At that, kindly allow us to offer to discourse with you on a fair and favorable solution, such as akin to as we was alluded to above that is our standard protocol.  Notably, the tracking is valid, we could of course screenshot the actual Stamps.com tracking as so posted, and there is no knowing on our side what happened to the pack subsequent to leaving the US as First Class International Mail.  We are of course not looking to doubt you did not receive the material and want to in the end do whatever necessary to satisfy you. We feel it is implicitly understood that such deliveries abroad are not guaranteed to be successful and generally considered the risk of the recipient, however, again we wish to do what is fair and favorable.

In that this was all started here publicly I am making this offer herein, however, please kindly contact me via PM to discuss this if you so wish.  Indeed it is no exaggeration there was nearly a dozen attempts to send an e-mail to you that always bounced back as a failed delivery, so PM would be best if you so choose to proceed here.  

Whatever your decision we wish you the best.

• like x 2

#220 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:54 AM

Dagger907

You're a fucking TLR puppet

We've seen this pathetic TLR trolling before

Your attempts at deceiving are comedic and childlike
  • Agree x 4
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#221 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:58 AM

Great, now we're getting claims that Dagger is a TLR puppet.  Sorry Brain, Dagger's really in Norway.   Are you so consumed with TLR hatred that you can't see this for what it is?  It's an angry customer who didn't get his package, probably because customs grabbed it.  Who is supposed to be responsible for that?  I don't see TLR as having done anything wrong here; it sounds like they tried pretty hard to contact the customer.

What do most vendors do in cases like this?  Keep sending free merchandise until the customer is happy?  That's going to increase costs for the other customers, particularly if people lie about not getting the package. 

• Agree x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#222 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:52 AM

Could care less about the guy or his package, just TLR's sleazy ways, then his buddy comes sleazing in then you come in after him, it's like a pattern...
  • Unfriendly x 1

#223 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:06 AM

Brain, as usual, you and Ark are just wrong.  Dagger is legit.  He's been a member of this community since before the days of 46 & 2, and his account checks out as coming from Norway.  TLR is in the US.  The pattern here is that I step in when I see an unfair attack on a vendor that a lot of people here rely on for products that are otherwise hard to get.  That seems to happen a lot, and you are one of the people causing the problem.

• Agree x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#224 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:11 AM

Seems all but one of his posts aren't sucking up to TLR

My comments in this thread is directed to the creepily eerily written review TLR posted in support of himself

You'd have to have half your brain removed to not match the style of over exaggeration that TLR revels in

And not the first time that's happened, the guy is deceitful
  • Agree x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#225 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2015 - 09:41 AM

This is a classic!

You go on eBay and even Chinese sellers won't ship to Italy anymore.

This is an Italian customer even if living in Luxembourg.

I am Italian too therefore don't take me wrong...but I know how it works here.

In Italy scams are a way of living, are not even persecuted by law, scams are subjects of movies where the scammer is the hero, Totò (a famous Italian actor long gone) selling the Fountain of Trevi (Rome) to an American tourist is a classic '62 movie still an icon in the Italian culture.

When I got scammed in an online eBay transaction years ago (12 euro that eventually I got back from my bank) the police officer told me to forget about it because a scam is not illegal but buying on line was illegal indeed since it is not possible to verify if the item is legit or not, therefore I was the criminal, not the guy whom sold me a pirated software!

Now I know all of you (but the Italians) reading this are just thinking "OK, the guy is either drunk or joking"..well I am not!

In Italy a scammer is not persecuted, period.

It doesn't come as a surprise that if an Italian doesn't get his item, wherever he is in the world, the first thing going in his mind will be "I have been scammed!".

Who can blame that? 

We are used to scams, we are used to such a degree we don't even care that much about the lost money ("$ 89 for me is like a piss in the ocean!") but  what really bothers is the fact of being such a fool to allow the scam to take place.

The scammer is the smart guy, the victim is an fool whom well deserves to be scammed because he is such an... idiot!

This mindset doesn't usually lead to friendly outcomes when something goes wrong in a transaction.

First class shipping is not tracked, the tracking merely and uselessly only states the package left the postal office that day, period.

Anybody along the package journey can steal it because nobody will ever be able to point to him or even near to him (it is not possible to know where the package is in any given moment or where it disappeared, there is just no tracking of it, it simply does not exist on paper).

AFAIK it does happen quite often in Italy, much less so in other countries but nobody can rule out that possibility.

Usually if a custom officer decide to seize it communication will be given to the receiver but not necessarily so, sometimes it bounces back to the sender without giving any notice to the receiver and sometimes gets simply destroyed in the same fashion.

More and more international sellers are not willing to ship to Italy or Europe anymore or if they do only expensive registered full tracked shipping will be employed, this makes more and more difficult to get hard to find items (or substances) and much more expensive.

I don't know TLR but to scam customers is far easier and less risky to just send some generic white powder instead of not shipping at all, you didn't experienced any benefit from the substance?

Not my problem my friend, it is a research substance not meant for human consumption, didn't you know, willing to to take me to court because you didn't experience any benefit from consuming a research substance not meant for human consumption?

Good luck!

Therefore just reconnect the brain to the mouth and stop this delirium, nobody with a grain of salt can believe TLR or any other seller will scam not sending a package, even an empty package would have been a smarter choice as a scam, stating that TLR are scammers on these basis is an insult to their intelligence.

I warmly invite all Italians and other Europeans to avoid ending in unfriendly relationships with international sellers because doing so the damage will affect all of us indistinctly, if you don't feel comfortable buying online don't do so, if you are not able to put in place a strategy the ensure protection from frauds avoid online transactions, if you do experience an issue with calm and friendly tones is usually always possible to find a satisfying solution, barking in a forum seldom does.

• Good Point x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#226 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:16 AM

It seems that there is a lot of inexperienced buyers. These people tend to blow up at the first obstacle and start throwing accusations at the seller. Being on both sides of the equation, I can see the dilemma of the seller when a claim of not recieving an item occurs. Is it a genuine claim? The financial loss will have to be passed on to the rest of your customers.

To withold one or 2 packages on every 100 to scam your customers just does not make any sense. Postage is a very high risk part of the sale. If certain countries are particuarly high risk, the seller may refuse to sell to anyone in that country. That in my opinion is a terrible result.

There are a few on these forums that seem to jump at every opportunity to attack sellers. This may be part of a secret plan to eliminate competition or just people who are pretty miserable in their life. Either way they just do harm to the cause that these forums are trying to promote.

It is quite hard to get many interesting and rare chemicals and so when we do get someone getting off their arse and starting a business selling these we should not just jump on them at every accusation. At least let the seller tell their side of the story. If you really think that these sellers are no good then instead of just attacking them, set up your own business and show us how it should be done!!!
  • like x 3
  • Good Point x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1

#227 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:25 PM

I'm sorry if you think I'm bashing a vendor that pays money to the forum, but even Brain can see through the bullshit. Google ip bouncing/masking or just watch this video.
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=diYBHlnbbrk

Edited by Ark, 14 November 2015 - 04:29 PM.

#228 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:44 PM

Why not have sub reps for companies, with a signature in their post with a affiliation notice, it can double as advertising.

#229 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:18 PM

I was reading some member's pointless accusations for a couple of days back. I'm writing from Europe, not from a proxy server or whatever they are hallucinating from their deep paranoid delusions, and personally never had any negative experience with TLR, and no, I'm not a hidden member of them :), but it makes me sad, and nervous to see random people with no real experience making offense to a vendor only because they can. I know, longevity is not a regular online forum, but lines should be drawn objectively against members who comment driven by their pure misinterpretations/feelings. 

Cheers 

Edited by PAM2, 14 November 2015 - 10:28 PM.

• unsure x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#230 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2015 - 11:03 PM

There's a history to this that you don't know of. This isn't just a single issue.
  • Good Point x 1

#231 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:43 PM

There's a history to this that you don't know of. This isn't just a single issue.

Let's take a look at this history:  1) A competitor (Paul from Ceretropic) with no analytical chemistry expertise ran an incorrect analysis on a couple of TLRs extract mixtures, got an incorrect result, and proceeded to slander TLR on reddit.  TLR did nothing wrong.  2) A synthesis took longer than expected, and a bunch of group buy people thought they'd been ripped off.  When the material was ready, it was delivered as promised.  Did TLR do anything terrible there?  I don't think so-- Sometimes syntheses take longer than you think.  3)  Once again, Ceretropic does a half-assed analysis, gets the wrong answer, and again claims that TLR is selling bunk.  One of our users gets his own sample of the product analyzed at a competent lab, and it's exactly what it was supposed to be. 4)  Out of hundreds or maybe thousands of customers, one guy doesn't get his package, which was probably caught in customs.  It looks for all the world like TLR sent the package and tried to reply to the guy's email, which kept bouncing. 

I don't see a problem here-- what am I missing?

• Agree x 3
  • unsure x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#232 Ceretropic

• 86 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:11 PM

I didn't slander anyone. I posted the FTIR and HPLC readouts from the tests for everyone to see. Yes, my interpretation of the GHK analysis was incorrect, and I apologize for that. I made it clear I was not an analytical chemist, though, and said that my interpretation of the results was just a guess. Someone with more HPLC knowledge than I had came on, and showed how our HPLC result was consistent with GHK/GHK-Cu. I did not have very good testing methods to go on. I was even about to contact TLR to apologize for the GHK thing, but then they started acting like crazy people, emailing rants about us to their mailing list. I merely tested a sample that someone sent to me. I did not even know what it was suppose to be at the time he sent it. Then I posted the results. I should have just left my personal analysis out of it.

The taurine issue was correct, though. Those 4 tested as taurine. TLR later came back and said they merely used taurine as a filler. That would have been clear to people if they just listed that on the site or label, or did any testing of their own. So after they claimed that, I sent those 4 samples to Colmeric Analyticals, and paid for analysis out of my own pocket. Colin was skeptical that they were taurine too, but called me up extremely suprised that they did test as taurine. The ADJ01 was 100% taurine. The other 3 were 82%, 67%, and 48% taurine. So those could have other active ingredients in them. I was going to have Colin do mass specs on them, but then our site got attacked, so I had other shit to deal with. TLR's multiple long-winded crazy rants about us to their subscriber list didn't exactly make me want to waste more of my time and money on them. Who uses the fucking word true so much?!?

Here are the analysis reports from Colmeric

If TLR was not witholding the chemical compositions of their weirdly worded proprietary compounds, and actually telling people what they were purchasing, then perhaps some of these issues would not have come up. If they were doing any testing for identity and purity for anything they are selling, then perhaps they could have put up said results to assure their customers. They don't, though. How does anyone veryify anything they are selling? How do they verify their suppliers sent them the correct substances? On top of that, they send threats to me, threats to the other Reddit moderators, and attempt to get Ceretropic shut down. I am done dicking around with anything to do with TLR.

That being said, first class shipping sucks, and packages get confiscated by customs all the time. I think it is not fair to fault them for the shipping issue. Customers can be unreasonable sometimes, and find any reason to lash out at the vendor. I feel for them on that. Everything else is pretty ridiculous, though.

Test your shit, quit acting like crazy people, and stop attacking us.

• Informative x 3

#233 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:49 PM

I'm not addressing all of this as I've had more than enough time occupied and damage incurred from gross incompetence and unprofessionalism.

That said there was never any threats of any nature. There was early on after being attacked inference made to potentially taking legal action against unsubstantiated and slanderous postings, as obviously one would want to take some form of a stand when such occurs. Also, indeed by legal standards slander and defamation has occurred.

As to the "GHK testing newsletter", indeed there was need to set the record straight. This happened well after the erroneous testing results were posted, as well as well after they were shown to be erroneous. So where and when there was any thought of offering some apology seems dubious. The newsletter just took a firm stand to point out all that was necessary to repair any damage and set the record straight.

Again, as with all else, this was necessitated by a need to defend ourselves and set the records straight. There certainly was never any want to have to engage anything like this.

Further, our materials are tested and well qualified. Who are you to say what is behind what we do and what testing or measures we conduct.

Anyway, now it's back to name calling...crazy...who's crazy other than someone with a conflict of interest and a position of power ripping into TLR when either by far all the facts were not known or there was incompetent and unprofessional procedures and reporting involved. Please! And enough!

It sure sounds defensive and grasping at straws to make it seem otherwise. There was no need to post here as what was addressed by niner stated facts as relates to what TLR has endured and within there has been no history other than the need to defend against all these issues and haters. If taking measures to set the record straight where necessitated by such attacks upon TLR can be construed as attacks by TLR upon any party that just seems twisted and lame.

Anyway, enough additional time and energy wasted. All TLR is looking to do is create movements for progress and betterment, to do that which is good and True. Anyone who doesn't appreciate that please kindly just direct your attentions elsewhere.

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 17 November 2015 - 10:56 PM.

• Disagree x 4
  • Agree x 3

#234 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:11 PM

As well, perhaps a Moderator can temporarily lock this thread as to spare the need to address any more of this and to have to once again, over and over, set these records straight and defend against such things. It's beyond undeserved, tiresome, and a distraction from doing things time is far better spent upon.

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 17 November 2015 - 11:12 PM.

• Disagree x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#235 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:29 PM

First class shipping may suck from a seller point of view because is not tracked, therefore the customer may state not receiving it and ask for a charge-back (which will obtain since there is no proof of delivery) or someone may steal the package along the way because nobody really will ever be able to find it out.

That sucks, no doubt...but don't forget we are talking about crimes here,

In the other end first class shipping is cheaper than other options and it may make a difference for the customer, sometimes a difference big enough to determine if a product is sold or not.

In terms of probability of customs confiscating packages the shipping options makes no difference whatsoever.

In the EU rules about import should be the same for all countries (since once in the EU there is free moving of goods between countries), everything that is "food, supplement, beverage, cosmetic" in other words anything that can be ingested or applied on the skin can be imported by a private only in small amounts, labels, best before date and instructions of use have to be clearly exposed, supplements can be imported only in an amount equal to 30 days of use for a single individual, other goods like teas, herbal, foods and beverages in general do have max specific amount allowed (for example 500gr of tea, 250gr of spices, etc...).

Drugs can only be imported under medical prescription.

If a product is not declared and labeled as for human consumption or drug (for example "research substances") in theory should encounter no issues in importing, unless it is in a restricted substance list, of course.

Items can be imported in Europe tax free if under 22 euro declared value, if the value exceed 22 euro the shipping usually becomes tracked once it leaves the custom (because they tend to care about their tax money!), in order to track it one has to contact the custom and ask for the assigned tracking code.

If the customer is not a thief and there are no previous stealing records in the country/city of delivery first class shipping is as good as any other shipping option but cheaper (for example in Italy stealing packages by post's employs is not unheard of but where I live in more than ten years and hundreds of online transactions only once the package got "lost").

#236 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:11 PM

I didn't slander anyone. I posted the FTIR and HPLC readouts from the tests for everyone to see.

I don't think you get it.  You posted data that made it look like TLR was committing fraud.  Later, when it was clear that you were wrong, was there a big post about it where you told everyone that TLR was on the up and up?  Not that I've seen.  You don't have to speak the words in order for it to be slander, you put the idea in a bunch of people's heads, and haven't made much effort to correct the record.  If this isn't slander, I don't know what is.

• Agree x 6
  • Good Point x 4
  • Disagree x 2

#237 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 06:30 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! 

Whether or  not you are Christian or celebrate the holiday, we feel it is a good day to reflect

on kindness, love, and other-centeredness,

as was the True message of JC.

Within that, we are offering generous gift exchange discounts to all who place a "COD Order" through the site.

We will remit back with details promptly.

Much Love :)

46&II

#238 PalmAnita

• 97 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:14 AM

Out of topic, I really dislike that they don't disclose the ingredients (chemical structures or exact plant species) of many products. This is a no-go, I don't buy street drugs because of the exact same reason, I have only one body and one health and even when knowing the structures there is always a risk, but this is like playing Russian roulette.

Quite some of the products do sound really interesting, and I would become a regular customer probably if they only would be more open.

• Agree x 1

#239 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 07:05 PM

To address the above post, Russian roulette and comparisons to street drugs is beyond harsh and quite inaccurate for materials supplied for research and progress and with nary any ill reports of the quality or safety of our materials within use for in vivo animal research or otherwise.  Safety, therapeutic index, and harm reduction are all a primary focus of Project TLR, which I believe has been shown to be evident.  

Postings of any meaningfully negative nature in this regard appear to be totally absent, such not to be seen anywhere.  This is within we've been around now for over a year and a half, with a history going back 16 years in full.  (Nothing at all negative, other than the totally undeserved, biased slander and inaccurate nonsense of bogus, unprofessional testing that was all too readily, repeatedly, and explicitly purveyed.)

Though we understand the issues some have, we've repeatedly and thoroughly stated our very rational and integral reasons regarding the proprietary nature of the "OX".

Btw, some involved with Project TLR are people you likely very much respect on other forums, from what I am aware, as they are very well respected members of said forums you might guess them to be. ;)

Anyway, we'll have more on this soon - perhaps some good word some will find to allow a more accepting attitude.

Let me note as has been stated that TLR is here within a humanitarian mission; one that I believe has now been born out to those with eyes open and awareness. An inspiration for Project TLR was to provide means toward betterment for my sister who suffers from multiple extremely debilitating and horrifically painful conditions.  Medical care has been overall beyond a travesty in her case, on most every front, as I know it is as well for many others.  This started the process over a decade ago of pursuing means toward the areas of tolerance reduction, optimized [complex/chronic] pain relief, addiction cessation, and related.

It is her birthday today.  To celebrate her birthday and honor her will to survive and seek betterment under the most adverse conditions, we are offering 10% off on all orders and will look to give samples of some "OX" items if anyone so chooses to partake in such research.

Just order through the site and we will remit back with the discount where "BDAYSALE" is noted in comments.

Thanks to all for your valuable support of Project TLR.  We hope for a strong 2016 and TrueBetterment for all!

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 06 January 2016 - 07:08 PM.

#240 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:12 AM

Happy birthday to your sister!!!

I wish her hundreds more birthdays and all the best to her health!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tlr research, team tlr, truelife

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By