Photo

TrueLIFE Research

tlr research team tlr truelife

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#151 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:14 PM

Hi! I think this attack on TeamTLR has been pretty low and beneath LC Forum standards.

I see there's some haters/doubters here that doubt efficacy:
Try testing 150mg or more an hour of FBKA-OA and tell me that's taurine :). Please film the experience so we can all see how it doesn't work :).

I'd never recommend above 10mg per dose orally diluted in alcohol, but since "it's just taurine"...
Calculator here:
http://www.physiolog...per_volume.html

Very useful calculator.

Site here:
http://teamtlr.com/s...r-agonist-.html

Best regards and strawberry fields forever,
Dagger

Your a shill.
  • Agree x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#152 dancarlin0

• 17 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:15 PM

Well I've never tried any of your products and never will, your nonsense marketing seems to be sell any old white powder and cover up it's true identity with two thousand words to NOT describe what it is.

Yea. At this point there's going to be a strong selection effect happening. Where the people who have good sense will move on and only the shill accounts and official accounts will remain. Good on the people who try to keep the newbies informed. I feel sorry for the beginners who trust longecity not give a platform to scam artists with a pinned post. And the english as a second language folks who may be impressed by pseudointellectual faux polite responses.

• Informative x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#153 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:59 PM

I dare say if Forty two &six weren't in the business he was in he'd be a cult leader

Edited by The Brain, 20 March 2015 - 10:02 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#154 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:33 PM

Ark sent me the following and it just shows the class of people(characters) that are in play with this, and all of it, and that they are wound so tight and cannot refrain from jumping in and any chance, chomping at the bit to spew whatever venom is riling in their mind:

"Is it true if you take enough TLR poop you no longer have to defecate anymore, that's how Kim Jon un of n Korea was able to achieve this miracle. You must have gotten the instructions wrong and confused the rectal administration and took the enima to the mouth and it's caused you instead of no longer being able to shit, you caused yourself not to be able to say anything smart anymore. Wow what a side effect, looks like it also turned your dork into a killer spear, you can use on 2 4 six."

I think what they post all speaks of their weakness and negative character, and cannot speak of anything much else of any worth.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#155 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:34 PM

And before that you said...
  • like x 2

#156 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:35 PM

Stop trolling you goddamn minion less-than human piece of shit?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 4

#157 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:35 PM

QAA?
Dagger907

32 posts
-0 ₮
Sent Today, 02:23 PM
Did you say I was a "shill"?

Do you know at all for sure who I am and where I come from?

Why this disrespect?
Ark

1,034 posts
376 ₮
Sent Today, 02:25 PM
I don't like scammers
Edit
Delete
Ark

1,034 posts
376 ₮
Sent Today, 02:28 PM
I'm not going to bother and tell you all the ways you gave the game away, so you can fix it on your next account. Sorry I don't have time to deal with your type.
Edit
Delete
Dagger907

32 posts
-0 ₮
Sent Today, 02:30 PM
WTF, Please. I'm just a customer of theirs.

Always top notch stuff, atleast nootropics. Have not tried all their own proprietary stuff but noopept, NSI, coloracetam, fasoracetam etc has been as good or better than anywhere else.

It just cracks me up that someone actually beiieves that it was Taurine, hahaha it's hillarious!

Best regards
Ark

1,034 posts
376 ₮
Sent Today, 02:34 PM
Dagger907, on 20 Mar 2015 - 2:30 PM, said:
WTF, Please. I'm just a customer of theirs.

Always top notch stuff, atleast nootropics. Have not tried all their own proprietary stuff but noopept, NSI, coloracetam, fasoracetam etc has been as good or better than anywhere else.

It just cracks me up that someone actually beiieves that it was Taurine, hahaha it's hillarious!

Best regards

It's clear you have no dog in this race. / roll eyes+ a touch of sarcasm.
Edit
Delete
Ark

1,034 posts
376 ₮
Sent Today, 02:38 PM
One more thing, if your not a secret company rep, you ote to be getting payed. You have some TLR browning of your nose...
Edit
Delete
Dagger907

32 posts
-0 ₮
Sent Today, 02:41 PM
I don't know what you're talking about here "Ark".

I'm just stating that what I got from them here in Norway always was quality.

If you think I'm someone other than myself, then I guess you're pretty fucked in the head..

Feel better
Ark

1,034 posts
376 ₮
Sent Today, 02:55 PM
Have anymore suggestions I could buy from TLR website that might fix my head?
Edit
Delete
Ark

1,034 posts
376 ₮
Sent Today, 02:56 PM
;-)
Edit
Delete
Dagger907

32 posts
-0 ₮
Sent Today, 03:01 PM
Some IV overdose with Noscapine should fit you well my firend.

No pain.
Ark

1,034 posts
376 ₮
Sent Today, 03:06 PM
I tried that bought it at TLR strangely it gave me wings...(red bull inference)
Edit
Delete
Ark

1,034 posts
376 ₮
Sent Today, 03:08 PM
Fyi- Red Bull is a energy drink full of Taurine. ( I want to be sure that you get the pun)
Edit
Delete
Dagger907

32 posts
-0 ₮
Sent Today, 03:09 PM
Or the Norwegian version: Please stop resisting death and accept it. Let me destrioy your throat with my penis while,

TeamTLR's products will again rise above all inferior minded motherfuckers :).

Can't believe you actually think I cooperate with some vendor.

God damn idiot.
Ark

1,034 posts
376 ₮
Sent Today, 03:09 PM
And red bull gives you wings :-(
Edit
Delete
Dagger907

32 posts
-0 ₮
Sent Today, 03:10 PM
Red bull??

WTF?
Ark

1,034 posts
376 ₮
Sent Today, 03:14 PM
Is it true if you take enough TLR poop you no longer have to defecate anymore, that's how Kim Jon un of n Korea was able to achieve this miracle. You must have gotten the instructions wrong and confused the rectal administration and took the enima to the mouth and it's caused you instead of no longer being able to shit, you caused yourself not to be able to say anything smart anymore. Wow what a side effect, looks like it also turned your dork into a killer spear, you can use on 2 4 six.
Edit
Delete
The Brain

127 posts
4 ₮
no
Sent Today, 03:20 PM
Funny conversation...
Dagger907

32 posts
-0 ₮
Sent Today, 03:22 PM
Yeah, Paul has definetely multiple personality disorder
Dagger907

32 posts
-0 ₮
Sent Today, 03:23 PM
And has gotten mad because the mind behind his "superstore" OD'ed and is dead, and he can't afford his next hit.

It's called "overkompensasjon" in Norwegjan
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • like x 1

#158 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:37 PM

And that disproves my point in what way?

• Ill informed x 2

#159 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:39 PM

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks...
  • like x 1

#160 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:40 PM

Says who? You?

What ignorance!

Go down the troll-hole again and stay there.

PS:

It's: If you live in a glasshouse, don't throw stones!

Damn ignorant bastard

Edited by Dagger907, 20 March 2015 - 10:42 PM.

• Ill informed x 2

#161 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:46 PM

All shills should be chased out of town, starting with you.
I noticed the majority of your content has to do with jocking TLR nuts to the point of ridiculousness.

Edited by Ark, 20 March 2015 - 10:47 PM.

#162 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:52 PM

Perhaps a reverse ip check can shed some light on the subject, anyone else think 2 4 six and dagger could be one and or same persons? Or at least very closely involved. I've been around the forums this and others and I've seen this all before.

Bingo...

Well I've never tried any of your products and never will, your nonsense marketing seems to be sell any old white powder and cover up it's true identity with two thousand words to NOT describe what it is.

Yea. At this point there's going to be a strong selection effect happening. Where the people who have good sense will move on and only the shill accounts and official accounts will remain. Good on the people who try to keep the newbies informed. I feel sorry for the beginners who trust longecity not give a platform to scam artists with a pinned post. And the english as a second language folks who may be impressed by pseudointellectual faux polite responses.

• Good Point x 2

#163 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:53 PM

Man you're so far fetched! Is this about Ceretropic's dead junkie friend?

• dislike x 6
  • unsure x 1

#164 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:55 PM

ANYONE who is a shill is the real blasterd... Just saying

Edited by Ark, 20 March 2015 - 10:57 PM.

#165 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:57 PM

Yeah, "shills" like yourself should get put down like dogs in misery :).

Just so we others don't have to feel pain looking at you :)

• dislike x 2

#166 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:59 PM

Man you're so far fetched! Is this about Ceretropic's dead junkie friend?

Say what
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#167 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:55 AM

Ark and Dagger, you guys need to tone it down.  A lot.  Just stop.  And Ark, fyi, Dagger's not a shill.

Honestly, this thread is a great example of why I never go into the Brain Health forum.  Everyone should be aware of two things:

1:  TLR's Reddit accuser is a competitor, not a neutral party.

2:  The "analytical method" that supposedly "proved" that TLR's proprietary mix was "just taurine" was not actually an analytical method.  It was a quickie-dictionary lookup from an IR spectrum, and the numbers reported had nothing to do with percent purity, but just fell out of the match algorithm.  It's safe to say that the samples contained some, or even a lot of taurine, but without running an LC, you can't say anything about purity.  It would be easy for a low concentration active ingredient to be lost in the noise of the IR spectrum.

A lot of people have used compounds from TLR and been happy with them.  A lot of people are aware of the two facts above.  They aren't "shills".  They are just telling you their experiences and trying to be fair.

Forty Six & 2, you are your own worst enemy.  Here is some advice:

-Stop using the flowery language.  Just address people's questions and be straightforward and transparent.

-Stop using Centered text.  It just adds to the Cult Leader thing.

-Most people here are not dumb enough to take a vendor's word when he doesn't have a very good track record.  They want to see evidence, not just hear claims.

• Agree x 7
  • Good Point x 3
  • Well Written x 2
  • unsure x 1

#168 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:33 AM

Uh, what he said. And your credibility might also rise a notch if you were to ship us our GHK, or at least tell us where it is. That, or refund our money.

• Agree x 4
  • Good Point x 3

#169 dancarlin0

• 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:25 AM

Ark and Dagger, you guys need to tone it down.  A lot.  Just stop.  And Ark, fyi, Dagger's not a shill.

Honestly, this thread is a great example of why I never go into the Brain Health forum.  Everyone should be aware of two things:

If you have an issue with the people who did the testing then take them up on their offer to pay for someone else to test. If they don't make good on that promise then it's valid to bring up the issue of them being a competitor.

Apparently you don't think people who have any perceivable degree of monetary incentive can be neutral. Which if it that were true would not bode well for the people making money on TLR's paid thread (administrators). Should perhaps longecity rethink its ability to be neutral in light of the fact that people without a monetary stake in the results tend to agree that there's good reason to believe something is fishy about TLR, yet administrators are still backing them up without doing any sort of testing of their own?

• Good Point x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#170 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:22 PM

What Niner said.

Also this back and forth shrill troll shrill troll does not sway my opinion it is insulting. 

#171 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,074 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:40 PM

LongeCity does not test supplements. LongeCity monitors forums for civility and spam. It is up to members/users to detect off-site fraud.

A third party test program has been suggested as a LongeCity initiative: http://www.longecity...ments-programe/

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 1

#172 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:50 PM

If you have an issue with the people who did the testing then take them up on their offer to pay for someone else to test. If they don't make good on that promise then it's valid to bring up the issue of them being a competitor.

Apparently you don't think people who have any perceivable degree of monetary incentive can be neutral. Which if it that were true would not bode well for the people making money on TLR's paid thread (administrators). Should perhaps longecity rethink its ability to be neutral in light of the fact that people without a monetary stake in the results tend to agree that there's good reason to believe something is fishy about TLR, yet administrators are still backing them up without doing any sort of testing of their own?

I should have changed the order of 1 and 2, because my real issue is the method giving a false impression.  The fact that they are competitors is a conflict of interest.  That doesn't mean they are lying.  Most responsible scientific journals have a conflict of interest statement at the end of each article, and most people here are interested in that. 

If the accuser has offered to pay for third party testing, then someone ought to take them up on it.  There will need to be a trusted party who can supply the sample, and adequate chain of custody.  I'm not interested enough to run that, but maybe someone in our nootropic community could do it, if we have someone that people trust enough.

Longecity is a nonprofit.  I work for free, and have never made a dime from this.  In fact, it costs me 50 bucks a year!  Our officers and directors get relative pittances, mainly to cover expenses.  The money that we make from the site is used for research and advocacy.  We don't make enough from this thread to be worth the trouble it's causing, and are considering giving it the heave-ho.  I'm just trying get to the facts in this case.  I would also like to help TLR avoid a self-induced implosion, because they provide a source for a lot of really interesting compounds that are otherwise hard to find, and that's an important service to the community.

• Agree x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#173 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:28 PM

I would also like to help TLR avoid a self-induced implosion, because they provide a source for a lot of really interesting compounds that are otherwise hard to find, and that's an important service to the community.

If they act dubious as they do, I´m getting a bit cautious about their offered products.

Just saying.

• Good Point x 2
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#174 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:10 PM

2:  The "analytical method" that supposedly "proved" that TLR's proprietary mix was "just taurine" was not actually an analytical method.  It was a quickie-dictionary lookup from an IR spectrum, and the numbers reported had nothing to do with percent purity, but just fell out of the match algorithm.  It's safe to say that the samples contained some, or even a lot of taurine, but without running an LC, you can't say anything about purity.  It would be easy for a low concentration active ingredient to be lost in the noise of the IR spectrum.

A lot of people have used compounds from TLR and been happy with them.  A lot of people are aware of the two facts above.  They aren't "shills".  They are just telling you their experiences and trying to be fair.

Forty Six & 2, you are your own worst enemy.  Here is some advice:

-Stop using the flowery language.  Just address people's questions and be straightforward and transparent.

-Stop using Centered text.  It just adds to the Cult Leader thing.

-Most people here are not dumb enough to take a vendor's word when he doesn't have a very good track record.  They want to see evidence, not just hear claims.

Thank you niner.

"The "analytical method" that supposedly "proved" that TLR's proprietary mix was "just taurine" was not actually an analytical method.  It was a quickie-dictionary lookup from an IR spectrum, and the numbers reported had nothing to do with percent purity, but just fell out of the match algorithm.  It's safe to say that the samples contained some, or even a lot of taurine, but without running an LC, you can't say anything about purity.  It would be easy for a low concentration active ingredient to be lost in the noise of the IR spectrum."

See, this is the kind of thing that should be in a reasonable discussion on this topic, not a bunch of childish back and forth banter. I don't know enough on this topic to really comment on testing methods, but lets keep in mind that the testing showed most of TLR's products to be genuine. Paul from Ceretropic presented the test results and his interpretation of them. Perhaps he misinterpreted them, but even so I think he has had good intentions and has been trying to serve the community, just as he has done with previous testing. Most of his testing has shown competitor's products to be completely legit. Anyone who has seen the previous work he has done should know this isn't a hit job, but at the worst he has jumped to an incorrect conclusion based on the test.

TLR has had a chance to clarity and respond. They have written pages and pages of what might as well be nonsense. Have they even admitted to taurine being used as a filler yet? Its tough to tell if they have given an answer buried in all of the walls of text. Based on some of the responses here I actually tend to think that their product in question might be legit, but if you were to judge based on their responses they haven't inspired any confidence at all.

If I was running TLR, and if Taruine was being used as a filler I would come right out and say that. TLR seriously needs a PR spokesman, because(no offense intended) every time they say something it seems to hurt their reputation. This includes their "about me page" and their communications on the forums.

#175 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:26 PM

Well, whether or not you wish to review it with mindfulness and realize as a lot has been said a lot needs to be addressed, herein is another 'wall of text'. ;)

To be pointed to the question asked right off, as we do respond to any proper question of reason and that is respectful; yes, chemicalambrosia, taurine has been used as a filler, to answer that; which I thought as alluded to was rather more than obvious within repeatedly noting it is not 'just taurine' and that within this it is simply preposterous.

I agree as we well, all this is insulting, as alluded to above, and we have no part in the negative behavior herein at all.  While I may use a lot of words or seem to speak in some manner that seems 'flowery', TeamTLR is not about stooping to such a level as we are steadfast to maintain a demeanor that is dignified.

This all started 'again' as I did answer the initial question raised, one raised in a manner before and I do feel explained prior, but one we were willing to give a final response to within that of providing clarity as to the reasoning and our position.

Then the trolls came out 'en force', with their typical negativity, hateful tone, derogatory nature, and there more than apparent overt agenda.

I made I believe one or two very quick responses, that I believe were dignified and true, and I would have rather seen it left at that and all to cease.  The trolling, again of such an apparent agenda, is what proliferates the insulting mess that became of this thread.  I have always responded on the Team's behalf, sometimes within consulting with the Team where important, as to any respectfully addressed question and have answered within a respectful manner.  Whether the answer fully satisfies everyone may not be the case, but it is I believe clear and respectful within all of it.  Maybe I have added a few flowers here and there, but I guess I just find flowers pretty and like to share. ;)

To a point I do want to be emphatic about, this Project is wholly sincere.  Sincere within a primary goal to foster betterment.  Sincere within the core within that objective is to realize greater means toward betterment for alleviation of suffering, as they are those who need betterment most of all.  Regrettably this may have not much appeal to others, or most are too jaded to accept such is so.  I knew some opposition would occur, but the state of affairs is not only saddening by this point, it is sickening.

In that, there indeed is a 'spiritual undercurrent' to the Project.  Some may find it appealing, some may find it otherwise, but it is so.  I ask is it a bad thing to want to be of good nature, to try to create movements for good purposes, and to hold those ideals as a primary core foundation of what underlies what one does within all in their life?

Niner, I respect you as a man of sound reason, strong intellect, and generous and highly valuable dedication to this forum.  If you have any questions as to the integrity of this Project or myself I will happily speak with you by phone, which is something I generally would care not to do, but if you wish to take any impression from a real conversation of real discourse I am more than readily confident you will have mind to see that I am genuine, sincere, knowledgeable, and all that is being done is for good reason and rationale. 

A competitor with a clear conflict of interest should never be the one involved in coordinating testing and remittance of another businesses products at all, yet of course indeed without an absolute tighter than tight chain of custody and within use of a highly reputable, accredited lab .  As well, this is NOT a scientific journal, this is all of a very different platform.  Dissemination of results via what has transpired in this manner is extremely serious grounds for legal action; further still, just to point such out, such would even be the case regardless whether they are accurate or not.  Further even still, a clear and transparent agenda has been more than obvious literally from Day One.  Moreover, not just that of a competitor, but someone who distinctly has massive power and control of a whole forum format (Reddit/nootropics, for those who by some chance may be unaware).  Think on the responsibilities, as well as the liabilities, that lie within that.  And trust I assure you the impetus to do so was not 'for the betterment of the community', that is more than apparent to any with any insight at all.

Within another matter at hand, indeed we had some recent difficulties with a very important shipment, and therein some challenging issues.  It happens, it is unfortunate, and we have all want to give explanation and to remit status.  As well, the delay to do so was to ascertain best as to the time-frames now involved, and as to what we want to offer within a compensatory manner, to show respect to the situation and inconvenience therein.  Though this was of issues no fault directly of our own and such things can occur given the variables, indeed we bear the onus and certainly want to do 'all that is right' within this.

We are hoping to have the GHK arrive within about a week as there was a customs situation that impeded and such things happen as they basically do as they please at times.  Most unfortunately at just possibly the worst times it appears.  I will elaborate further shortly on this within the GHK thread; I was just awaiting a word back from Logic as he has something of an intermediary role herein within this and I greatly respect him and his valuable opinion as to what may be best within this.  We are only looking to do the right thing, always; very much so.  In that he seems one of true "Logic" and rationale his input is something we very much appreciate and value.

Again, Niner, I would like to address you herein.  I hope within my flowery words and my use of unconventional writing and 'graphical' centering you can perceive I am someone of a true nature to wish to foster 'good' and always look to adhere with dedication to all principles that are within that.  I welcome you to a discourse.  Again, the intent of the Project is only to sincerely do that which is for the good of all.  Sorry if my 'nature' is unappealing or foreign to some, but this is who I am and what the Project is founded upon.  I hesitate to say it is a reflection of the state of mind and nature of society today that such always has to be looked upon in a jaded or confounding manner; or worse yet to be met by obvious jealousy, small-mindedness, blatant unseemly ulterior motives, and even such outright hate and venom.  However, those looking to do the 'right thing' I have seen very much seem to be 'an attractor' for those looking to do the 'wrong thing'.

Never once from Day One did Ceretropic/Paul/MYASD, an individual with what appears to be near complete and total control of Reddit/nootropics, as well as a competitor, try to ever make any contact whatsoever either via forum or even what would seem better a personal dialogue.  As I stated prior and will re-state herein, within all this more than apparent disgraceful and hate-filled trolling and agenda-laden tactics:

"TLR was lambasted every which way within R/Nootropics, though we tried diligently to make sincere and respectful communications with moderators and such.  However, we were not afforded even the courtesy of replies to our communications.  Hence that which followed were several attacks, overtly slanderous and libelous comments,  a mostly baseless comparison made to "Shilajit", and worse.  The referenced comparison was based on 'the riduculous' use of its appearance and not at all remotely in line with this unbiased and elegant reporting by the individual who posted such.  Subsequent censorship and worse again ensued, which happened to quite a few other attempted posts reporting favorably upon research with TLR SEP-OX and TLR-OA items as we were informed, and within all seemingly very much within the control of "MYASD" the OWNER of Ceretropics.  We took the high road and decided to wage our battle to Create a Change for True Betterment within not wishing to be distracted by such overtly vehement censorship, hypocrisy, and 'hate'.  Many have seen this.

As I understand it MYASD/Ceretropic is presently the sole owner, as his partner passed away last year or so of a drug related overdose.  He himself has openly posted about drug use that could be considered to be irresponsible and not of a mindset or full commitment to fostering harm reduction and safety.  I hesitate to say such, but perhaps herein he is living up to his own chosen moniker, MisterYouAreSoDumb.  Read into all that what you will."

That we have had to take so much of our time and energies away from movements to foster our objectives we feel is a travesty.  It has had a great impact, especially coinciding with some other unfortunate happenstance as regards a pack that by all accounts we did everything right to have been received well over a month ago, but such happens.  Much of what we are trying to do is difficult enough, I assure you, quite the understatement.  Indeed furthermore these individuals of rank agenda have succeeded in negatively affecting our sales as well, which greatly inhibits what we can provide as that is the sole objective.  I am not ashamed to state this -- Kudos to all of them! :-/

Flowery or otherwise I will re-state herein again what I said prior, that I know to be true and that I know to be of what is "Right" or "True":

Note, TLR is all about safety and harm reduction, affording means to superior movements within all that relates.  We have been exceedingly thorough within our research and testing of all SEP-OX.  This is emphatically stated on the site, as to the long history of this engagement, as well as the intrinsic goal objective with all SEP-OX agents of being first and foremost the paramount requirement that they are of the very highest therapeutic index; the highest safety, with exceptionally minimized adverse effect potential.  Let he who cast stones...well, we would rather not and to date have looked to not be of nature to make any such negative comments, but do feel need to be explicit within all this.

If there is any negativity henceforth in this thread, or otherwise, let it be known it is that of haters and destroyers; TLR is all about being True, about being Creators, fostering Betterment & Positivity, for Humanity, about Love & Compassion, of that which is of "Enlightenment".

Let me thank those who are willing to use their minds rationally and openly, and be perhaps mindful to 'remove' some jadedness as well, to be able to See what I would think is more than obvious within it all.  Yes, much of this and what TLR is about is highly atypical, much of it indeed; however, is that a 'bad thing'?  If you invest within looking at the whole of it I do believe it rings of that which is sincere and genuine, of integrity, of a true want to foster 'good'; Of That Which Is "True".

Flowery Forty Six & 2 ...OUT ;) 
--Hey, I do have a sense of humor, too... ;)

P.S.  I implore the administrators/moderators to take a firm stance here within no more posting within this nonsense; especially anything at all along the lines within anything notably repetitive at all as it is so tiresome, negative, and of agenda transparent; and of course more so as to that which derogatory, and just simply toxic.  I call herein for a 3-12 month suspension, or even if called for a ban, for anyone doing such at all, within metered as to the severity of 'the violation', and within indeed sometimes children apparently require a time out to actually behave in a manner that is civil and correct - and some just are best entirely removed from civil settings.

Without correction, which I have requested prior via messages, there will be simply a continuance of what is overall deplorable and insulting behavior transpiring here.  It is insulting to the forum, Longecity itself, and to not be addressed.  As such, it very much should be 'handled' accordingly. 

Regrettably, we hoped this thread would all, or most all, be to the positive, of positivity, as is our ethos; but such is sadly become within much of it the antithesis.  This Thread has been maintained by TLR simply because we feel it is of integrity to keep such up, not that it serves any purpose for the betterment of the Project directly, but within that it serves perhaps the higher purpose of integrity to maintain it.  Within even far earlier 'ugly' behavior that transpired there was want to remove it, to remove such infestation of negativity and ugliness,  and to not allow for means for such to transpire yet again.  Well, such has in fashion of the most foul nature.  This cannot be allowed to persist. 

Thank you in advance to all at Longecity so responsible for being responsible to move accordingly within this.

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 21 March 2015 - 04:34 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 5
  • unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#176 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:59 PM

Good god, how many times have you used the word "within" ?

And you're calling for the banning of those whose actions have been exacerbated because of your evasiveness to accusations of fraudulent product. Perhaps you think it's ok in your unique world to spend weeks and thousands upon thousands of words to not explain the situation and to actually inflame things with self indulgent indignation but you're dealing with people who want answers not smoke and mirrors and a plethora of nonsense statements.
  • Good Point x 3
  • Agree x 2

#177 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:02 PM

Absolutely, he of agenda most obvious.

Answers have been more than given.

I kindly request that this is indeed a somewhat well executed continuance of the negativity and nonsense so alluded to and request appropriate measures be taken.

Good god is right, enough already... ;)   (letting it persist is a disgrace)

Many thanks,

Forty Six & 2

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 21 March 2015 - 06:08 PM.

• dislike x 2

#178 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:17 PM

My agenda is wanting responsible vendors to act responsibly.

You have done everything to damage your own reputation, I couldn't have done the amount of damage to you that you've done yourself. That's because you've been the one to act in a dubious and defiant self righteous manner evading all real communications in the face of those who are your potential customers.

You couldn't have put more doubt in the minds of people regarding your integrity or your products integrity if you'd set out with that as a goal.
  • Well Written x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#179 Ceretropic

• 86 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:34 PM

"Hey guys, remember his dead junkie friend? I thought you might have forgotten. It's been a few days since I brought it up."

Just pathetic... Jason was a long time member of Longecity, and was around since the imminst days. He had a lot of friends here; some of whom are/were probably your customers. I understand the lack of humanity, but it's just a stupid business decision to keep bringing it up. Honestly, if you paid someone to write you the worst responses to a situation, they would not be as bad as this.

I was constantly getting messages and emails from people complaining some of your products were doing nothing. After a while, I got annoyed and decided to run some testing. We always do initial testing on Nootropics Depot's FTIR, because it is in-house. All the labs we use for GC/MS and NMR were backed up at the time as it was. The results were meant to give us an idea of what we were working with. Your site states the dosage as 250mg. It never mentions filler. Also, I spoke many times with the lab technician that ran the tests, and asked if Taurine as a filler could be the issue. He told me that it was very unlikely, looking at the spectrums. But as I have stated before, I knew GC/MS was the only way to be 100% sure. So I am sending a bunch of TLR's stuff off to the lab to be tested via GC/MS and NMR, now that they are not backlogged. You can continue to accuse me of lying, or faking things. However, at least we can put to rest the analytical method issue.

You keep mentioning that I did not try and start a personal dialogue. However, you fail to mention the threats you have sent me via message, and the other Reddit moderators as well. I would not call the tone friendly. In fact, I'm sure people would not be surprised to hear they were lengthy over-worded rantings, saying we were going to be sued for slander, libel, and defamation. I have also been forwarded many emails from customers of yours, with similar grandiose wording. Had I felt contacting you first would lead to a productive conversation, I might have considered it. I can only stand so many walls of text threatening me with legal action, though.

I also did feel bad about the possibility of an analytical method error. That is why I went back and confirmed again with the lab tech. Perhaps he is overstating the certainty. The GC/MS will tell us for sure. Contrary to your belief and statements, I am a good person. I am not out to get you. I do not agree with your business practices, and am giving less and less of a shit about you, the more irrelevant facts about my deceased business partner are brought up. However, this is not some conspiracy to ruin you. People complained to me enough that I organized some testing, I posted the results, and extended an offer to pay to test other people's samples as well. In fact, a couple people have already sent me more samples. I will post the GC/MS and NMR results when I get them. If you were worried about intellectual property issues before, well the full structures will be public soon. You should really do what real businesses do, and patent your structures. Then you could actually inform your customers of the compounds they are taking, rather than keeping everyone in the dark.

• Agree x 3
  • like x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#180 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:14 PM

Absolutely, he of agenda most obvious.

One of the items on his 'agenda' is unquestionably prompt order fulfillment. I ordered a jar of fasoracetam from him on Wednesday. It came yesterday. What does that say to you? Now the GHK is being held up in Customs? Give it a fucking rest already. :wacko:

• Agree x 3
  • Cheerful x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tlr research, team tlr, truelife

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By