Photo

TrueLIFE Research

tlr research team tlr truelife

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#91 Ceretropic

• 86 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:47 PM

I have an open standing offer to pay for any third party testing people want to run on TLR's samples. If you don't trust me, that is fine. Use your sample, pick a lab, and I will pay for it. It's really that simple. I am always up for someone else trusted in the community to gather samples and send them off for testing. I am busy enough as it is, and tired of people constantly calling into question my motives. Surely someone trusted here on Longecity would donate time to organize it.

Honestly, any real company would have been on this issue with offer to test the second it was posted. If someone made a post about one of our products being fake, I would have multiple labs on the phone within an hour, and samples being sent off. I would then offer to pay for other people with samples from the same batch, to send directly to a lab of their choice. I would not sleep till I had every piece of evidence about the compound in question, and could show hard evidence one way or the other. When Powder City had a report of an issue with their Oxiracetam, they contacted me to send me a sample to test, and had already sent other samples to a third party lab. They then pulled all product from that supplier from sale. They did not deny, place blame, and appeal to anecdotes. You know who did, though? Cerebral Health.

So anyone out there that has samples of the products in question, I would love for you to send them to a trusted impartial person from Longecity, who can then organize testing at a lab of their choice. I WILL PAY FOR IT. However, let's be real here. Their site is down, they have not offered any testing analysis, are appealing to anecdotes, and are pretty much just saying I am out to get them. Actions speak louder than words, and I am not seeing much action from TLR.

• like x 9
  • Well Written x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#92 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:19 PM

His actions to date:

Use weasel words to get around answering the accusations directly

Look for pity and claim bullying

Run away when confronted
  • Agree x 5
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • dislike x 1

#93 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:54 PM

I'll gladly accept a ban. We have every right to demand accountability from Team TLR and it would be in their best interests to put these accusations to bed.

No one gets banned for keeping nootropic vendors honest.  In fact, we have a storied history of that around here.

• like x 3

#94 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:33 PM

It seems to me that Ceretropic just made TLR his bitch. If they come up with a salient (or even coherent) response to his post, I’ll eat my own head. My sister’s ex-husband is a federal LEO who has experience in dealing with criminal mail fraud. He was one of the principle investigators in the takedown of Psylocibe Fanaticus—a group of individuals in western Washington who were distributing psylocibe cubensis spores via the Internet. If we don’t get our orders of GHK soon, or even if we do and it turns out not to be the compound specified, I’ll contact him and pick his brain for information on how to bring this issue to the attention of law enforcement. Chances are that there’s nothing we can do about it, but dropping a dime just takes a few minutes.

• like x 5
  • unsure x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#95 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:43 PM

His actions to date:
Use weasel words to get around answering the accusations directly
Look for pity and claim bullying
Run away when confronted

Basically:

rxzNBzk_zps5xwhkkwt.gif

I'll gladly accept a ban. We have every right to demand accountability from Team TLR and it would be in their best interests to put these accusations to bed.

No one gets banned for keeping nootropic vendors honest. In fact, we have a storied history of that around here.
I know but's it's nice to hear you say that. :)

Seriously though thanks.

Edited by Metagene, 02 March 2015 - 10:45 PM.

• Agree x 3
  • Disagree x 1

#96 Synzael

• 27 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:08 PM

Indeed they should have credited you for the ghk.

Edited by Synzael, 02 March 2015 - 11:20 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#97 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:19 PM

I’d be far more inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt if they credited my account for the gram of GHK and re-debited it when they are in a position to actually ship it to me. Every other company I have ever dealt with in the past has done that when they suddenly discovered that they couldn’t deliver the goods as promised.

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1

#98 Aka Poe

• 26 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:44 AM

Does anyone else here think the attack on TLR is overkill? Don't want it, don't buy it, but what is with the vehement hatred?  Which of you  here has bought compounds from them and was unsatisfied?  I'd like to listen to your reports, but from anyone else who has not, stop spouting so much foam.

It seems to me that Ceretropic just made TLR his bitch. If they come up with a salient (or even coherent) response to his post, I’ll eat my own head. My sister’s ex-husband is a federal LEO who has experience in dealing with criminal mail fraud. He was one of the principle investigators in the takedown of Psylocibe Fanaticus—a group of individuals in western Washington who were distributing psylocibe cubensis spores via the Internet. If we don’t get our orders of GHK soon, or even if we do and it turns out not to be the compound specified, I’ll contact him and pick his brain for information on how to bring this issue to the attention of law enforcement. Chances are that there’s nothing we can do about it, but dropping a dime just takes a few minutes.

That would be terrible and hypocritical, you are going to contact a  federal LEO, and especially one who was part of a case where they were after someone with mushroom spores? Mushroom spores, so evil!  (sarcasm). You really want to be part of opening a can of worms like that?

The war on drugs is evil, has done far more harm than good, is an employment boon for police who should get the lead out of their asses and go after rapists, violent criminals, white color criminals instead of lazily busting easy targets, such as pot smokers and nootropics users, people who want to take substances without harming anyone else in their own private lives.

As with  nootropics, not far down the road as cannabis becomes legal and police can't waste our money going after that, they may try to drift, to divert the former anti-cannabis tax funding to nootropics as an avenue to aim their welfare cops program. Homeland Security has recently gone after counterfeit underwear makers for example.

I think if you request via email to TLR they would refund you for the GKH, have you tried?

No one knows if many of the products some people here consume are safe, including substances sold by Ceretropic and from group buys. Yes, Ceretropic can provide COA for P21 or Acetyl-Semax, that is good, I buy their products, but that is no guarantee that the drugs are any safer than Thalidomide, which sadly, patients did not find out until later, that their children were born with no arms. With P21 we have only Cerebrolism to go by, so we might assume it is generally safe but we can not be certain.

Seems to me there must be  more to this story that I don't know about.  Many posters on this thread have an extraordinary  amount of vehemence against TLR, if anyone can fill me in on what happened that has not already been posted on reddit or here at Longecity, please inform us.

Yes, I did read on reddit that Ceretropic found Taurine in three samples, but further testing of OTHER samples in OTHER labs would make me feel better.  In my case, the SORM-OX extract was absolutely effective on 20 occasions over 4 months, not even close to placebo, and furthermore it  made my pupils turn to pin size for 24 hours which a placebo could not, and overall had a gentle analgesia stronger than mitragynine but not as strong as 6 grams of Kratom, I'd say  on par with codeine.  Taurine could not have done that at 10 mgs, placebo effects tend to not repeat after a few days, nor do they constrict pupils.

As for people not wanting to  take something which is not clearly stated like the TLR extracts, then please don't buy those extracts.

Ceretropic stated TLRs other compounds were very pure, such as their NSI-189.  So the hacker who shut them down and some  reddit posters who are attempting to drown the company out, may make it much more difficult to obtain some treasured compounds, such as my hope of obtaining J-147 . I can't see the sense in this, yes, the owner writes with a  Dr Bronners Soap lawspeak, he is an odd character, but those are side issues, many here are odd characters, so personality  is no proof he is an intentional scammer. I think he intends to be around a long while so would not intentionally scam, but he may have screwed up.

• Good Point x 3
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 2
  • Disagree x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Agree x 1

#99 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:35 AM

I feel lucky.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#100 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:50 AM

Does anyone else here think the attack on TLR is overkill? Don't want it, don't buy it, but what is with the vehement hatred?  Which of you  here has bought compounds from them and was unsatisfied?  I'd like to listen to your reports, but from anyone else who has not, stop spouting so much foam.

Nobody has expressed ‘vehement hatred’ at this point. It hasn’t gone that far yet. We’re simply being highly critical of their business practices in light of mounting evidence that they are putting on some sort of dog-and-pony show. I fail to see how contacting my former brother-in-law for legal advice constitutes ‘opening a can of worms.’ This is an individual who has had a long and distinguished career in public safety. He has been in charge of SWAT teams assigned to protect the POTUS. I have solicited legal advice from him many times in the past, and I will continue to do if he is amenable to giving it to me. He and my sister divorced less than amicably, and I haven’t spoken to him in over a decade, but that in no way diminishes the respect I have for his opinions and his extensive knowledge of criminal investigation. Your opinions on the ‘War on Drugs’ are completely immaterial to this discussion. The fact that I used his involvement in the Psylocibe Fanaticus case to illustrate his expertise in investigating Internet criminality is, however, highly relevant to this issue. If TLR is deliberately defrauding their customers, then reporting this activity to the authorities is not ‘hypocritical.’ It is simply the manner in which honest people conduct their business. If somebody breaks into your home and steals your TV set, you call the cops. That’s what they’re there for.

• Agree x 1

#101 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:12 AM

Now they’re claiming that they will start shipping on Monday. Granted, I will feel a lot better if and when I actually have the product in my hands, but the mere fact that it is arriving a month after the promised date doesn’t bode well for TLR. I may take Ceretropic up on his offer. If I can, I’ll even make a small contribution to help defray his costs, or find some other way to reward him for his seemingly genuine efforts to ensure that we are getting what we paid for. I ordered a bottle of coluracetam from him on Saturday. It shipped this morning, and I expect to have it by the weekend. That is how we are accustomed to doing business in this day and age. This isn’t 1965. People aren’t willing to ‘expect 4 – 6 weeks for delivery’ anymore. Maybe we’re wrong about TLR; time will tell. If it turns out that we are, I’ll be the first to concede that our suspicions were unfounded.

• like x 1

#102 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:39 AM

Dear Mr. Heisenburger,

I have been highly preoccupied with resurrection of our website.  Such was basically decimated inside and out, so pardon my absence to your concern within the GHK issue.

Kindly let me note that all and everything was done on our side to meet the lead time as given, however, an associate in China was unaware that the cut-off for shipping was so many days prior to the actual Chinese New Year holiday, in which unlike anywhere in the rest of the world there is a total shutdown of the postal system for over two weeks.  We certainly regret the miscalculation on this individual's part, within such the extra time to best care to prepare the material went slightly longer than the window he thought was viable, and we do apologize for any and all inconvenience such may have incurred.

Please do note, we have a policy, that is stated within the website, that wherein we feel we have reason to we will look to do something within a compensatory fashion for the gracious and appreciated patience and understanding in situations such as this.  As such, we do have some plan to offer some stronger discount on a future run for those who so choose to engage such.  We are sincerely at all times only wishing to make every and all movements that are best for the progress we are trying to create within affording means towards betterment.

Kindly take note as well that we have a stellar shipping and turnaround situation for stocked orders (shipping most all times same day up until 3pm EST, and generally always within less than 24 hours) and do our all and everything to try to best afford the ultimate in customer service.  There is a "sh*t happens" factor within pre-orders, and indeed it is certainly cause for some headaches; however, we know we are again within all trying to make best movements.

I certainly and sincerely do appreciate all who afford their generous patience and understanding.  We have some big things in the works and are very committed to creating strongest movements in a fashion that we believe are of a nature not remotely seen elsewhere.

Back to work! ;)

Thank you,

Forty Six & 2

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 03 March 2015 - 04:41 AM.

• dislike x 4
  • like x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#103 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:19 AM

I’m not sure whether to feel flattered or unsettled that this was addressed specifically to me, but for now I’ll accept your assurances at face value and assume that our suspicions are unfounded. I was just informed about an hour ago via PM that your NSI-189 has tested out at 99.1% purity, and I have also received incredibly fast shipping from you in the past. Can I suggest though, that you hire a native speaker of English to act as your Internet representative? Your manner of writing really has an off-putting effect. I’m not trying to be cruel or disparaging; it’s just simply a self-evident statement of fact.

Also, do you intend to address the claims made here that some of your products have been revealed to be taurine powder? I’m not saying that it’s true, because I do not have firsthand knowledge of the issue. I’m simply asking for your input regarding these claims.

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#104 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:56 AM

I’m not sure whether to feel flattered or unsettled that this was addressed specifically to me, but for now I’ll accept your assurances at face value and assume that our suspicions are unfounded.

The Chinese New Year thing is for real. It's totally bizarre, given China's hyper-capitalist obsession with economic growth, that they would shut down the entire nation for a 2-week holiday but it's how they roll. I had an order coming directly from another company in China that made it to a centralized Chinese postal center on February 10th, and it's STILL sitting there! However, that company has been very quick to respond to my queries and they even re-shipped the order just in case the first doesn't make it.  

Edited by deeptrance, 03 March 2015 - 07:57 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

#105 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:05 PM

Yeah, Chinese New Year does suck when trying to importing something from them at the time... no one likes delays.

I think that the credibility of any negative comments coming from those who may have a definite agenda should be held read with a grain of salt, especially seeing how many positive experiences from the compounds they've been selling people have had. 

I think it's clear that there's more to this than meets the eye, TeamTLR definitely isn't nearly as evil/false/thief-ish as some comments seem to portray them to be... I can understand how some could take offense at the fact they're not disclosing some of their compound information, and that the wording from the representative may be "too much" for some to take seriously. But so far I've tested quite the number of their products and everything from customer service, to quality has always been A-OK...

At the very least it's an insane overkill, as Aka Poe pointed out. Weird.

Edited by MangekyōPeter, 03 March 2015 - 03:07 PM.

• Informative x 1

#106 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:18 PM

Are you guys ever coming back? I just discovered you. And I'm very very excited once I saw your product list.
I'll email you guys as well, I'm rarely on here.
  • Cheerful x 1

#107 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:30 PM

Hello factsmachine!

Indeed we will be back and better than ever.  We have a "DreamTeam" at TeamTLR - as only the very best, never settle for any less!

Not everything may be 100% as we would like such to be right back out the gate, within the travesty so incurred, but we are getting all engines geared to come hard with all.

Projection for resurrecting the website I believe is about 2-3 days, though you never know with these things what may cause delay.  The Team is killin' it though!

If you need anything or have any questions of inquiries we are always responsive with the quickness. :)

Many thanks to all for the kind gifts and support!  ;)

Always wishing the very best of success to all,

Forty Six & 2

& TeamTLR

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 03 March 2015 - 05:33 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • like x 1

#108 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:12 PM

So will the products tested as Taurine but represented as novel compounds be available or will they have mysteriously disappeared ?

Your evasiveness on the subject of these products casts doubt over your range of "magic compounds"
  • dislike x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#109 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:49 PM

Everything is back far as I can tell. Definitely lends credibility to the purported hack.

Awesomeonium?

http://teamtlr.com/h...esomeonium.html

#110 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:04 AM

The

DreamTeamTLR

has been working on it.

Mad feverishly to restore all as quickly as possible.

Pulling 12-18 hour days.  

Recovering from a near decimation.

Five of Us dedicated to such,

...and still a fair bit of a ways to go.

Brothers Bonded by Blood!

TrueLIFE Research

To Be Back 

BETTER THAN EVER!!!

TRUE!

Popping In - BUT, BACK to WORK!

I was to announce such,

would have like to be the one,

but wished to wait just a bit...

...and just too way busy.

More to follow...

Kindly your gracious patience.

Again, we are consumed 

and doing all best we can!

~~~Many Thanks~~~

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 05 March 2015 - 12:06 AM.

• WellResearched x 1

#111 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:21 AM

A quick addendum.

We may pull down once again, into repair status, as so much still needs to be restored.

Everything has been a mad rush at a fever pitch.

Sadly pulling away great time and energy.

Disallowing for much important work and progress that could be being made.

Right now three of our TeamTLR Brothers best be asleep.

They are 6-7 hours ahead in three different countries in those time zones.

But again,

We'll be MORE than BACK

Look out for what is to soon come!

Right now: 

Gotta first restore much decimated content;

Get back to where we were.

From There -

Onward Ho!

PEACE OUT!

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#112 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:42 AM

Well, evidently two of the three aforementioned are

NOT sleeping.

That's Dedication!

~

A Public

Thank You!!! 

To

My Brothers

~

True!

• Well Written x 1

#113 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:50 PM

That is something of what it is all about.

What

ProjectTLR

IS ALL ABOUT

BTW, I have never once in my life used drugs in a recreational manner

(and I even lived in a Frat House for one year, so think on that).

TLR IS ALL ABOUT

Personal Freedoms 

Personal Choice

Personal Responsibility

I as well do not hold anything over anyone who does choose to use.  

Not in the least.

I just 'pray' those who do do so with greatest care and concern.  

For themselves, and for the others around them.  

Within that they do no harm to themselves

or especially to others around them.  

Within TLR IS ALL ABOUT

Harm Reduction 

Addiction Cessation

Mental Health 

Wellness and Betterment

Many Thanks To Those Who Choose to See!

More to Come! :)

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 05 March 2015 - 06:55 PM.

• unsure x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

#114 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:56 PM

Have you read a Dr Bronner soap label?       I have read many, and am better for it.

Yes, I have. I was mumbling to myself incoherently for several hours afterward, and didn’t stop until a homeless guy kindly gave me one of his Thorazine.

Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Dr. Bronner, but were afraid to ask.

#115 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:06 PM

Have you read a Dr Bronner soap label?       I have read many, and am better for it.

Yes, I have. I was mumbling to myself incoherently for several hours afterward, and didn’t stop until a homeless guy kindly gave me one of his Thorazine.

Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Dr. Bronner, but were afraid to ask.

wow what a Niche market

a Sect AND a Company..

I´m reffering of course to Dr Bronner soap................

• Agree x 1

#116 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:19 PM

I am to note actually not really at all familiar with Dr. Bonner.

However,

Here at TLR

We Are All About

The Positive. :)

It Is More Than Quite Obvious 

We Can More Than Leave

The Negative

To Others. ;)

• Enjoying the show x 1

#117 Ceretropic

• 86 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:39 PM

I feel like I am taking crazy pills... Does not ever actually addressing issues at hand really fool people in this day and age? Just write the word TRUE in color really big, and things go back to normal? It's insanity!

I've been speaking to a few people with samples of things from TLR that they think are active. I will test a few of those. However, I have yet to find anyone else with ADDX-OX, or any of the other 3 that tested as Taurine. Does nobody have samples of those they can send to a lab? Does TLR not want to redeem their name, send samples themselves, and show the results to try and put this to bed? I mean, if it is all a mistake, or me making things up, wouldn't some testing clear it all up? Maybe some hard evidence, instead of crazy talk?

I'm all for positivity. In fact, I am going to go frolic through fields of bunnies with my blood brothers. We'll stay up for days, getting high on LIFE! But this response is just nuts! Pure unabashed insanity.

• like x 3
  • Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#118 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:54 PM

@Ceretropic:

You're the most arrogant bastard of a webshop owner I've ever seen/read about. I can't believe that all your nonsense about what is in fact your COMPETITION. Nor that sane people would fall for your childish tactics!

I've done several of TeamTLR's both "patented" and regular(for example noopept) products. As a customer, the reason I stick with buying from TeamTLR is because the products are pure, no bullshit, fast service and polite customer service if I have questions.

I can to date remember the "aha!"-moment I had when I first tried their products. Having bought noopept from several sources earlier, it was totally clear that this was of a much higher grade. I could tell just by tasting the stuff.

You on the other hand I'd never buy anything from, just because you seem like a arrogant bastard. I don't give a shit about your dead friend, your drug abuse or whatever, you just act like a total douche. Were you never taught any manners by your mother?

And who the hell would mistake a product other than taurine, for taurine? Have you ever tasted that stuff? It's pretty unique. And as far as I know, white in color and odorless(please don't go on with some bullshit like they must have used coloring or whatever you go on about on this forum).

Why would anyone believe a individual like yourself anyway? Trying to trash another vendor, being a vendor yourself?

Grow up man, grow a pair. Stop the hillarious(in a bad way) trolling.

Just reading your spew is ruining my day.

Edited by Dagger907, 05 March 2015 - 07:58 PM.

• dislike x 7
  • Unfriendly x 4
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#119 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:57 PM

Perhaps someone is indeed insane to post up results of samples from a source he has no clear validity is of valid CoC?

Perhaps there can be severe legal ramifications?

Or perhaps in the least such is highly irresponsible?

Perhaps we should look at the content of how people write and what is expressed?

Whether indeed they seem composed and of graceful measure or quite flustered?

Just asking questions one may wish to think about. 

- careful thought is always for the positive...

With True Positivity & Grace,

With Love & Compassion,

With Olive Branch Always In Hand,

Forever,

Forty Six & 2

• dislike x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#120 Ceretropic

• 86 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:25 PM

@Dagger907 I am sorry you feel that way, but I just find this whole thing crazy. I am not acting as Ceretropic right now. I am acting as a moderator who runs the testing program. We got complaints about specific products from TLR. We tested said products, and I posted the results. I can only speculate how those products got to be just Taurine. I had hoped that perhaps other people would have samples they would be willing to send to a lab directly, or that TLR would try and figure out how those products tested that way. Yet all we have gotten is words. Empty words. Forgive me for letting a little bit of snark and disbelief show through my wording. It's just every post gets crazy and crazier to me. Does anyone care how the products tested that way?!?

I have offered to pay for more testing, and am PMing people here on Longecity right now about getting those samples. I am donating my time to test things for people's safety. I am not only testing TLR's stuff. I am constantly testing things from all the vendors out there. When things come up pure, you don't hear about it. I work with other vendors all the time, to figure out when things are not right. TLR has offered no testing, and no real explanation for the issue. Was it a mistake? Was it a supplier issue? Is there internal testing results that would shed some light on things? I mean some sort of evidence would be nice.

So be upset at me all you want. Say I am childish, while at the same time bringing up the death of my business partner, all you want. But I am trying to figure out why 4 products from TLR tested the way they did. If nobody is really interested in that, then fine. I will drop it, and move on. I would rather not get accosted by you for donating my time to a testing program, and deal with the countless other things I have in my day.

• Good Point x 4
  • like x 3
  • Well Written x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tlr research, team tlr, truelife

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By