• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Oral Pregnenolone and DHEA nightmare

pregnenolone dhea excitotoxicity excitotoxic gaba nmda ssri benzo benzodiazepine withdrawal

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#61 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:53 PM

These are chilling reminders that all of us are individuals, and we may react adversely to seemingly benign substances. It's unfortunate that your medical team has failed you so harshly. I've no advice beyond what you already know: don't do that shit again. Eventually I think your body will return to good health if you stay persistent with behaviors you know: eat well, exercise, do your best to stay actively clean. Do you foresee ever being able to return to your phd studies?

Honestly, I really can't say. As it stands, my intellect has been severely degraded; my ability to recognize extremely esoteric mathematical patterns and relationships and process the information in such a manner that actual conclusions can be derived from it is essentially gone. Without that ability, I have no means of completing my research project. I really don't know if it will ever come back. My brain fog and inability to process information in general right now really makes me question whether or not I'll ever be able to do what I was once actually very good at.

Truth be told, though, that's the least of my concerns. I could live well with less brainpower if I was just able escape the psychiatric torment, physical symptoms, and other non-intellect-related neurological dysfunctions.

Your writing seems quite eloquent and refined, and this may indicate that your thinking is perhaps more hopeful than you may think. Since you've appeared to have exhausted all mainstream medical options and have tried numerous supplements, I wonder if you might try just good ole psychologist's counseling? Maybe just talking about all of this to a paid, reasonably neutral professional might be one step along the way toward balancing whatever you've disrupted? I don't mean another naturopath or experimenting with possible harmful experimental substances like NS 189 or whatever it is. Maybe try something more conservative like good ole talk therapy to expose a few blind spots you may have. Not that talk therapy is a permanent do-it-all fix it -- just another short term step along the way to give you additional outside povs. For me I find therapy annoying and infuriating for answers to long term problems -- but in the very short term (like one visit, two visits) it's helpful.

#62 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:27 PM

I too was thinking that erraticpattern's writing was indicative of a brain that was still working pretty well.  However, I don't think that psychotherapy is going to do much for his neurosomatic symptoms, which sound like the bulk of the problem.

• like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 06:35 PM

Sorry erratic, guess I still haven't recovered the ability to discern tone online...
  • like x 1

#64 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:18 AM

well anyone who can type and write in a certain tone sometimes mean the person really isn't completely out of it. If the person knows what's happening to him then he is still conscious. The person is not in some asylum strapped, so he's doing just fine.

Sorry erratic, guess I still haven't recovered the ability to discern tone online...

• dislike x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#65 UniqueNewYork

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:03 AM

What's the status erratic?

Is anything having a positive effect?

There is another avenue to try which is the cannabinoids. I don't know if you've investigated that or not but the implications are good for the treatment of neurodegenerative disorders.

You could try very low THC/ high CBD hemp oils that are available. They are legal as far as I know. There's a website from the Netherlands that has a variety of products containing high amounts of CBD oil. They are called 'appolyon hemp' or something similar.

Also, flax seeds have been found to be very high in a compound that has effects similar to CBD. Black pepper and cloves are known to stimulate the CB2 receptors as well.

I'm typing all this as I'm eating a bowl of hemp cereal. Brought it to mind.

Edited by UniqueNewYork, 15 October 2014 - 05:04 AM.

#66 PerfectSeek

• 70 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

Lifestyle modifications (if you have not done these already)

Get on a regular sleep schedule:

- Bright light exposure in the morning

- Blue blocking glasses 1 hour before bed (these are cheap, search UVEX on amazon)

- Melatonin (300mcg - 1mg is plenty).  About 1 hour before bed.

- Avoid long naps

Light Exercise daily:

- Walk outside if you can

- Do enough so that you are tired by the end of the day

- I would avoid intense exercise given what you have experienced so far.

Socialize:

- Be around friends/family who support you

Food:

- Do not go too long without eating.

- Focus on unprocessed foods. 

Other ideas, which may or may not help:

- Meditation, probably pretty difficult at this point, but long term benefits are there

- Ashwagandha - a bit more natural hormonal support, anxiolytic.  Some people have great experiences, but not all.  Would try a lower dosage.  

- Curcumin - this is hormetic, so proceed with caution, but has potential for a variety of issues

- Lithium Orotate - Low dosage here, probably 5mg (elemental)/day is plenty.  Lithium at high dosages is used a mood stabilizer for BP patients.  A lot of people notice an anxiolytic effect of it.  Low dosages are also associated with longevity.  

- Magnesium - I wouldn't expect a ton of benefits, but it's benign and could help a bit.  

Best of luck,

#67 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:36 AM

There's plenty of U.S. CBD sellers. I will be getting mines at Ananda Apothecary. Check them out. They are Colorado based so technically they are on legal lands, even though CBD is legal. I bought my arometherapy oils and gear from them. Top notch!

I did not know that about flax seeds. I eat a cereal made with flax seed and drink hemp milk. I should get some hemp cereal, where did you get yours? How much black pepper is ok to use? I've used those pepper shakers once in a while but not sure of its purity if there's such a thing. Regarding Cloves, I've used them as essential oil aromatherapy.

Great info. I think Resveratrol goes well with black pepper so that's another thing people can try.

What's the status erratic?

Is anything having a positive effect?

There is another avenue to try which is the cannabinoids. I don't know if you've investigated that or not but the implications are good for the treatment of neurodegenerative disorders.

You could try very low THC/ high CBD hemp oils that are available. They are legal as far as I know. There's a website from the Netherlands that has a variety of products containing high amounts of CBD oil. They are called 'appolyon hemp' or something similar.

Also, flax seeds have been found to be very high in a compound that has effects similar to CBD. Black pepper and cloves are known to stimulate the CB2 receptors as well.

I'm typing all this as I'm eating a bowl of hemp cereal. Brought it to mind.

• dislike x 1

#68 erraticpattern

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:50 AM

Hi, folks. I have not forgotten about this thread at all and remain steadfast in my intention to update my progress here as it happens. There have been no major changes since I last posted. None of the supplements or behaviors I've added into my regimen have had the slightest effect on my symptom profile.

With that said, I will continue to post updates when noticeable changes, whether for better or worse, occur. I do have several upcoming appointments with different doctors who hold MDs while also having undergone extensive training in functional medicine, so am still maintaining the hope that I'll find a medical professional with the ability to treat me effectively. My confidence in that is minimal, but enough to motivate me to continue to try to find one who can.

Edited by erraticpattern, 16 October 2014 - 12:50 AM.

#69 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:20 AM

exercise has its ill effects mentally?

- Blue blocking glasses 1 hour before bed (these are cheap, search UVEX on amazon)

- Avoid long naps

Light Exercise daily:

Socialize:

Food:

- Meditation, probably pretty difficult at this point, but long term benefits are there

- Ashwagandha - a bit more natural hormonal support, anxiolytic.  Some people have great experiences, but not all.  Would try a lower dosage.  

- Curcumin - this is hormetic, so proceed with caution, but has potential for a variety of issues

- Lithium Orotate - Low dosage here, probably 5mg (elemental)/day is plenty.  Lithium at high dosages is used a mood stabilizer for BP patients.  A lot of people notice an anxiolytic effect of it.  Low dosages are also associated with longevity.  

- Magnesium - I wouldn't expect a ton of benefits, but it's benign and could help a bit.  

Best of luck,

• dislike x 1

#70 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:58 AM

UniqueNewYork, what you think of echinacea as herbal supplement for CB2? It is listed below:

http://en.wikipedia....receptor_type_2

#71 PerfectSeek

• 70 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 02:13 PM

exercise has its ill effects mentally?

- Avoid long naps

Light Exercise daily:

Socialize:

Food:

Best of luck,

Intense exercise is hormetic, I was thinking based on what the OP has experienced that it would be best to avoid it for some period of time.  It doesn't seem like he needs additional stressors at this point.  I am not against exercise by any means.  

#72 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:02 AM

PerfectSeek, intesresting mention of lithium. I always thought of it as prescription only.  I'm just finding out some interesting facts about lithium. Also, when you say excercise is hormetic, not sure if that is a good thing or not. I looked up the meaning but only found hormesis. Whatever that is.

Regarding lithium:

- used to be an ingredient of the 7 Up drink (originally named "Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda") but was removed later (much like cocaine to the original coca cola recipe)

- lithium orotate contained 3.83 mg of elemental lithium per 100 mg and lithium carbonate contained 18.8 mg of elemental lithium per 100 mg. Does this mean if I buy a 120 mg product, it would only have about 5mg of elemantal lithium? Do I simply just get the 5mg product so it would contain even lessen lithium which is still effective?

- Two forms of low dose lithium supplementation, lithium aspartate and lithium orotate, may protect the brain and encourage the growth of gray matter in the cerebral cortex and prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease, senile dementia and Parkinson's disease. Curious if this same grey matter and lack of it is responsible for OCD? I thought I read something about it. Is lithium good to treat OCD if it is in fact encourages the growth of this grey matter? Maybe I should find out. I have OCD, not as severe as before but it's still there.

- Upon ingestion, lithium becomes widely distributed in the central nervous system and interacts with a number of neurotransmitters and receptors, decreasing norepinephrine (noradrenaline) release and increasing serotonin synthesis. I hope there's no risk of serotonin syndrome here?

- Lithium is said to be found or added in drinking water, does it get filtered out when using water filters? Does the water we drink even have it or it varies from city to city? I would think not, otherwise people won't be so depressed. I think Seattle could use lithium in their drinking water supply. Curious if there's even a water filter containing lithium. That would be helpful.

- Orotate vs. Carbonate vs. Aspartate? Which one to get? Orotate seem to be the most available?

Edited by eon, 19 October 2014 - 10:17 AM.

#73 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:12 AM

I'll go into why later, I got some stuff to do, but my recommendation is to slowly build up Memantine to 30mg to start balancing you out, to calm the excititory storm that's going on in you. The standard dose of 20mg is only designed to prevent excitotoxicity.

The rest will fall into place in a few months. The only problem is that it takes a while to build up because it antagonizes a cholinergic receptor that needs to upregulate to compensate.

#74 UniqueNewYork

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:23 PM

eon, sorry I haven't been on here for a while I didn't see your question.

I know that cannabinoids exist in many foods. I've seen cannabinoids or compounds that stimulate the CB receptors indicated in mustard, broccoli, echinacea, flax seeds and many, many other foods. I also came across a study where echinacea was used effectively as an anxiolytic. It may have something to do with stimulating the CB receptors.

Most of these foods and herbs have very weak interactions. For now most of the research shows the most clear positive effects from cannabidiol from cannabis. To a lesser extent THC.

There are so many different types of cannabinoids just now being identified and synthesized. Some of these strains are classified as AM, JWH, HU and CP. Most of them will likely end up being classified and forgotten as the stronger more effective ones are identified.

How they effect the cannabinoid receptors is the key. Even carrots have some strange reverse agonist effects at the CB1 receptor. These studies are showing that the complex network of CB receptors can and are being influenced by the very food we eat and all have slightly different interactions and effects. 'Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food' is taking on a whole new meaning.

For now, I'd choose the broad high strain CBD found in cannabis combined with a much smaller amount of THC for it's clear positive effect in a wide range of disease.

Edited by UniqueNewYork, 08 November 2014 - 07:27 PM.

#75 MenDis

• 50 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:57 AM

Hi, folks. I have not forgotten about this thread at all and remain steadfast in my intention to update my progress here as it happens. There have been no major changes since I last posted. None of the supplements or behaviors I've added into my regimen have had the slightest effect on my symptom profile.

With that said, I will continue to post updates when noticeable changes, whether for better or worse, occur. I do have several upcoming appointments with different doctors who hold MDs while also having undergone extensive training in functional medicine, so am still maintaining the hope that I'll find a medical professional with the ability to treat me effectively. My confidence in that is minimal, but enough to motivate me to continue to try to find one who can.

erraticpattern,

Please update us on your progress. I experienced something very similar from an OTC medication many years ago and may be able to suggest other avenues to go down if you think you have exhausted all others. I hope you are still fighting this and doing well.

#76 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:19 AM

those dissatisfied with oral pregnenolone/DHEA sups may find new hope in this thread.

• Cheerful x 1
  • dislike x 1

#77 itpp

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 February 2015 - 05:29 AM

Fix your gut. Everything else will fall in place. Your gut is responsible for nearly all the bad feelings your experiencing from the brain zaps to heartburn.

Your gut is your second brain.

Take a probotic, kefir with no sugar added, steel oats, psyhullian husk,
  • Needs references x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#78 splacknuck

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:06 AM

You really misunderstood my intent with that question. I was not turning this into a "pissing contest" between you and I. I merely wanted to gain some sort of qualitative understanding of what you went through to know whether or not our cases are similar. I don't think anyone here views "level of suffering" as some kind of social currency to be flaunted.  ;)

Regarding NSI-189, I also think it's an exciting drug. There's another member on here somewhere who's experimenting with it after going through a protracted benzo withdrawal syndrome.

Every one of the symptoms you mentioned on the bottom of the first page can be caused by electronic weapon harassment.  That it all started on a single specific day is key, it isn't a coincidence.  Electronic harassment is commonly used as part of what is commonly referred to as "gang stalking" but it is harassment with electronic weapons.  There are a multitude of ways EMF radiation can be used to affect the human body and mind; those German scientists that the USA hired after Germany was conquered didn't just invent Tang and Velcro, they had thousands of man hours invested in torturing and murdering millions of people on their resumes, they couldn't just let all that experience go to waste.  

Are you a truther, a prepper, a vet, a whistle blower?  Gang stalkers really, really hate people that are smarter than them, did you flaunt your taking a PhD and Masters somewhere on a public forum, it could even be a neighbor.  Police 'tools' supply companies have simple battery operated devices in their catalogs that can be purchased and when turned on can cause nausea to anybody within reach of the EMF energy.  That's just a simple little battery operated device. 

Did you have new people move in above, below or beside you, do you hear strange ticking, tapping or cough-like noises coming from the floor, walls, ceiling?

• Ill informed x 1

#79 splacknuck

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:11 AM

You really misunderstood my intent with that question. I was not turning this into a "pissing contest" between you and I. I merely wanted to gain some sort of qualitative understanding of what you went through to know whether or not our cases are similar. I don't think anyone here views "level of suffering" as some kind of social currency to be flaunted.  ;)

Regarding NSI-189, I also think it's an exciting drug. There's another member on here somewhere who's experimenting with it after going through a protracted benzo withdrawal syndrome.

Every one of the symptoms you mentioned on the bottom of the first page can be caused by electronic weapon harassment.  That it all started on a single specific day is key, it isn't a coincidence.  Electronic harassment is commonly used as part of what is commonly referred to as "gang stalking" but it is harassment with electronic weapons.  There are a multitude of ways EMF radiation can be used to affect the human body and mind; those German scientists that the USA hired after Germany was conquered didn't just invent Tang and Velcro, they had thousands of man hours invested in torturing and murdering millions of people on their resumes, they couldn't just let all that experience go to waste.  

Are you a truther, a prepper, a vet, a whistle blower?  Gang stalkers really, really hate people that are smarter than them, did you flaunt your taking a PhD and Masters somewhere on a public forum, it could even be a neighbor.  Police 'tools' supply companies have simple battery operated devices in their catalogs that can be purchased and when turned on can cause nausea to anybody within reach of the EMF energy.  That's just a simple little battery operated device. 

Did you have new people move in above, below or beside you, do you hear strange ticking, tapping or cough-like noises coming from the floor, walls, ceiling?

If you are really a hardcore truther or prepper or whistle blower they will use the maximum of their will to dishonor you.  If you are   under this program they will have progresssed with a program of knocking you down and they will produce fake official documents that look like official police documents.  Because the police are in on the whole sham.  They will go to all your neighbors with these fake documents and convince them with a fake or maybe even real badge, (because they are real police officers) that you are are a terrorist and then they will be under their control, whisping every move you make, every thing you do will be reported to police... for what, because they are just a bunch of douchebags.

#80 splacknuck

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:24 AM

Not to mention; if you are this deep into the gang stalking regimen, there is really no getting out of it.

I'm pretty wasted right now and don't want to embarrass myself by saying something that might be construed as opinion but what I can tell you is that I have been under Electronic Weapon Attack for more than 20 years and like I said every one of the symptoms you describe on the bottom of the first page of this post can and probably is attributable to electronic weapon harassment,

Dude, you pissed somebody off.

My first realization of electronic weapon harassment didn't happen until shortly I had the person that abused me when I was a child arrested, charged and convicted of sexual abuse.  That is when it started for me.

Fuck the NAZI's, they are behind all of this!

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#81 splacknuck

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:40 AM

Not to mention; if you are this deep into the gang stalking regimen, there is really no getting out of it.

I'm pretty wasted right now and don't want to embarrass myself by saying something that might be construed as opinion but what I can tell you is that I have been under Electronic Weapon Attack for more than 20 years and like I said every one of the symptoms you describe on the bottom of the first page of this post can and probably is attributable to electronic weapon harassment,

My first realization of electronic weapon harassment didn't happen until shortly I had the person that abused me when I was a child arrested, charged and convicted of sexual abuse.  That is when it started for me.

There is a global ring of pedophiles, rapists and murders that fall under my experiences but because they are at the top echelon of rulers of the world, they are immune to prosecution.  They are all short strokin it to the death of the girl at the 2012 olympics, they seriously get off on that shit....

Are we fucked as a civilization or can we come back and conquer these power mongering fuckheads?

You decide by your actions...

#82 splacknuck

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:53 AM

There is a global ring of pedophiles, rapists and murders that fall under my experiences but because they are at the top echelon of rulers of the world, they are immune to prosecution.  They are all short strokin it to the death of the girl at the 2012 olympics, they seriously get off on that shit....

Are we fucked as a civilization or can we come back and conquer these power mongering fuckheads?

I know how to protect myself from the majority of the milder shit they can make you succumb to but there is no escape from the heavy duty shit., actually, there is but I'm not going to mention it here.... if you are interested and I think you are legitimate victim, I may tell you... You'll have to tell me your complete experience though..........  I mean they can make your brain do flip-flops right inside your skull; make you pass out while talking to others (usually in on the regime) 

usually the people that are in on it are also being targetted, as if they don't participate, they will be turned over for whatever it is they've done.

#83 splacknuck

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:15 AM

I guarantee if I was the only one complaining/ speaking out about these instances I would be shut down immediately.

The rabbit hole is as deep as you want to go.

• Needs references x 1

#84 splacknuck

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:49 AM

First, let me apologize for my somewhat incoherent rant.  I'm a little too self conscious to talk about these douchebags unless I'm loaded because of what happened when they upped their game and really started overtly following me; several vehicles a day, police helicopter hovering 75' above my truck the whole commute to and from work, my best friend moving out from upstairs apartment (his own house) and these fucks moving in, breaking in to my place and stealing, placing cameras and microphones, targetting me with police issue k-band (radar gun) aimed at the head.  I found the cameras and blocked them so they brought in some sort of sonar device to locate me in the res. so that they could target me with the radar gun.  I blocked that device too then they brought in the special 'see through anything' radar  It took them a while to get both of these devices once I blocked the previous viewing tech so they were probably expensive but I gave them no joy with the 'see through anything' radar because I got the fuck out of dodge the very night they brought it to the house.  

Anyhow.

if you simply search for 'gang stalking' what you will find is mostly shills that are simply gang stalkers who's sole purpose is to make victims look crazy.

What's more is really something tragic because when you first discover that you are physically being followed, stalked, possibly video taped in your own home, broken into and potentially being stolen from or drugged and/or raped while incapacitated, etc, etc, etc, you are really fucking freaked out and you really look like a fucking paranoid loonatic and you try telling someone, anyone that you are being followed, stalked and all this other crazy shit is going on they just tell you that you are crazy and if it is someone with the authority may have you committed and/or put on psych meds.

After you realize that it is all a game meant to make you look crazy, get you institutionalized, get you incarcerated, get you to commit suicide then the power is in your hands.  I know who a lot of them are and I have named them on public forums before and they do not like that.  Two of them are police officers and I basically slandered the fuck out of them and told them to come at me if I am lying... they won't because they know I have a lot of evidence against them breaking into my place and recorded phone calls between the douchebag living upstairs and his controller, discussing among other things the breaking into my apartment and the cameras and why the sonar doesn't work anymore.

It's been a while since I've looked up a lot of this shit so I'll try to see what I can find for references.

I know that wrestler turned governor, ummmm, Jesse Ventura has a video on youtube that is sort of OK, at least it's not full of shills.

Peace!

Edited by splacknuck, 28 March 2015 - 02:51 AM.

#85 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:41 AM

And most are in the catholic church hierarchy; including their diplomatic relations unit; within the  "Holy See"; Roman Curia.

Edited by Area-1255, 28 March 2015 - 03:43 AM.

#86 splacknuck

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:23 AM

Here's a little more; a post I made recently to a youtube video on the subject of gang stalking, in response to another posted comment.

"The nose touch is a popular one, they have a tickle/itch beam and they can make anybody touch their nose so once you realize that you are being stalked and start seeing these patterns they make tons of random people touch their noses everywhere you go so you think everybody is in on it.

and that is the whole beauty of the scheme, you are all freaked out and paranoid because you are being stalked and followed by a few people and now you think there may be hundreds of people in on it and because you are freaked out anybody you tell the story to will tell you that you are paranoid delusional bat shit crazy.

The whole game revolves around making it look like absolutely nothing is going on.

The thing in the grocery store is real, they watch your patterns first for a few visits to the store then once they are pretty sure that you will go for a certain item they will completely block that item with a bunch of them and their carts.  

A couple other things, they can control your heart rate to insane levels and your breathing as well - including stop it completely - as in fake sleep apnea.  I can be completely awake lying in bed being very still and they must think I have fallen asleep and all of a sudden it gets really hard to breathe and I actually have to physically force my diaphragm to work and draw air.  It is also one of the methods they use to wake you up, make you start breathing really fast and heavy and get your heart rate going.

I am not a drug user for over 25 years and when I seldomly did it was pot only, no synthetics or chemicals."

- the waking sleep disruption thing is really evil, they use electromagnetic RFI weapons to to destroy body tissues then disrupt sleep so your body can't heal.  

If you think you are under attack get yourself a cheap shortwave radio that can be plugged in (less batteries) and leave it turned on and tuned to static at around 20 - 30 MHz. some of their weapons will be quite evident by the signature change when the weapon is deployed.  Other weapons are highly focused beams kind of like a laser but they are not light, technically and they can go through walls, basically it is a microwave laser pointer, their presence can be detected in some instances if they can't quite find you and you are on a shiny/smooth fabric like the shell of a sleeping bag, the beam will make a slight depression but it is very rare to catch it.

#87 splacknuck

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:04 PM

The nose beam is actually quite insidious as well, depending on what they want to do to you they can vary the frequency and intensity and actually cause these little cyst like sores in your nose.

#88 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:34 AM

Thread starter, have you used steroids otc or otherwise, If so cycle and pct protocol?

#89 MenDis

• 50 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:08 AM

He hasn't been active since Nov. 2014. I sent him a PM a few months ago and never heard back. I hope he is ok.

• Agree x 2
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:28 PM

He hasn't been active since Nov. 2014. I sent him a PM a few months ago and never heard back. I hope he is ok.

It's amazing how many members don't stop to look at such relevant details before writing their next response, I like your observance MenDis.  :happy:  :cool:

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pregnenolone, dhea, excitotoxicity, excitotoxic, gaba, nmda, ssri, benzo, benzodiazepine, withdrawal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users