Update Kingj24

ocd update schizophrenia mindfulness kingj24

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dwayde3

• 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:08 AM

Just posting to give somewhat of an update.

Diagnosis:

Schizophrenia, OCD

Medications:

Risperdone 4mg

Luvox was on 150mg working my way up to 300mg right now

Klonopin .25mg

Other interventions I'm using Diet (High Protien Low Carbohydrate) Exercise 1 hr a day and mindfulness 2 hours a day using jon kabat-zinn "Guided Mindfulness" Series 1, 2, and 3 (predominitly series 2 right now) Sitting Meditation 10, 20, and 30 minutes and Lying down Meditation 10, 20, and 30 minutes.

I see medevil is back does anybody know where kaseem23 is?

Any advice or feedback would be much appreciated.

#2 Sciencyst

• 272 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:39 AM

Regarding the mindfulness meditation, I have that same series - Jon Kabat-Zinn- downloaded, but have not really given it a try yet. Do you feel like it's pretty helpful?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:23 PM

im allways gonna be around, ppl love me and i have to be there for them, i fucking brilliant

fuck why do i have this massive ego lol
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 Dwayde3

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

Today I feel completely different definitely more relaxed. I got up around 12:00 ate 3 eggs and drank some green tea then I did my first hour of mindfulness (sitting meditations 10, 20, 30 minutes) I'm sure it's a combanation of things the mindfulness, diet, exercise increase in the Luvox etc... I will keep you guys updated I have some work to do. As for the person asking about Jon Zabat Kinn, I have all three series the second one doesn't have any yoga in it so it's definitely the best one for me (I have Cerebral Palsy so not very flexible) but Series 1 has a body scan meditation on it which when I do it I definitely feel more relaxed physically. I'll keep you guys updated as this day goes along.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ocd, update, schizophrenia, mindfulness, kingj24

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users