Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:53 PM

See this screenshot of their reply when I emailed them a few days ago:

ugzXBwK.jpg?1

• like x 2

#62 Introspecta

• Topic Starter
  • 622 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:04 AM

There could be different people working I guess...Or possibly its just the way I interpreted it.. Either way what they need is a supply for it to know it will be worth it

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#63 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:24 PM

I have tried the ''brand'' phenibut, the r- isomer phenibut. And I have to say im impressed. Much better and cleaner then the ''dirty bulk''. The dirty bulk made me sleepy, groggy and was not anxiolytic at all.

The only downside is the price.

I was thinking we, can set up a group buy if people here are interested. I would assume it can take the price down a bit (though I still need to contact this particulair vendor about it).

Let me know if you are interested!

#64 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:12 PM

Do you still need the equivalent dose as you do from the bulk powder?

#65 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:37 PM

It was a long time ago, since i trialed the normal phenibut. So I cant really speak about the correlations between the two.

However personally, ive felt positive effects with 250 mg of the r-phenibut

#66 AlmostEasy

• 112 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:01 AM

If you end up contacting the vendor for a buy let me know, I'd be very interested if everything is up to snuff.

• Agree x 1

#67 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:56 PM

If you end up contacting the vendor for a buy let me know, I'd be very interested if everything is up to snuff.

Same here!

#68 kemiclinguist

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:58 AM

I am interested as well.

#69 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:39 PM

I sent a new message today, this is the reply... Please take the time to send a message to Liftmode.

Yes, we are currently seeking to stock R-isomer Phenibut.

However, we do not have an eta as of yet. Please keep checking back, 
inquiries help make it a more urgent priority to stock what customers 
are seeking.

Thank you for the suggestion and for your ongoing support, we are happy 
to hear from you and look forward to hearing back again real soon!

Best regards,

The LiftMode Team

#70 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:21 PM

So reading between the lines, "not enough interest has been shown, drum up some more support and we might think about it"
  • Agree x 1

#71 Sirocco

• 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:21 PM

Another I think would be worth checking is what does Russian phenibut pills contain beside phenibut. For example Nootropil contains beside piracetam Mannitol which is known increase transportation through BBB. Maybe this is also a factor in overall quality of original?

#72 NilsOlav

• 82 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:40 AM

I've tried phenibut from 3 different companies so far. The best was from Hard Rhino---but they mysteriously stopped selling phenibut recently. I wonder if it was R-phenibut? It felt very clean and was super potent. Liftmode's makes me extra tired, anyone else feel like that? Hard Rhino's was much more energizing. Would R-Phenibut be more energizing and less of a sleep-aid?

Also...whats with the tags OP made for this thread :laugh:

Edited by NilsOlav, 04 June 2015 - 12:41 AM.

#73 somuchforthat22

• 24 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:58 PM

someone mentioned psypharm.com selling the real thing, but everyone in this thread overlooked it.  has anyone tried from them? i'm thinking of ordering.

Edited by somuchforthat22, 04 June 2015 - 06:59 PM.

#74 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:56 PM

Ive ordered from psypharm before, they never shipped anything. They may have shipped, but it never arrived. They did give me a 50% refund though...

I would recommend rupharma.com , they are very reliable, good quality phenibut, and very fast shipping.

I want to say that r-phenibut is actually quite a remarkable supplement, not only does it help with my problems. The day after there seems to be an afterglow, thus I feel very relaxed all day.

Excellent for sleep aswel.

• Informative x 1

#75 somuchforthat22

• 24 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:54 PM

Ive ordered from psypharm before, they never shipped anything. They may have shipped, but it never arrived. They did give me a 50% refund though...

I would recommend rupharma.com , they are very reliable, good quality phenibut, and very fast shipping.

I want to say that r-phenibut is actually quite a remarkable supplement, not only does it help with my problems. The day after there seems to be an afterglow, thus I feel very relaxed all day.

Excellent for sleep aswel.

ah, wish i had seen your post before ordering from happy hippo.  i will probably order it anyway though.  is their really a big difference between the stuff that comes form russia compared to what most of the sites stock?

#76 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:02 PM

I have tried 2 versions of phenibut, one was a stopacne. Which made me drowsey and was not anxiolytic.

The second one is from ru pharma, it works nicely for me. Though its getting a bit expensive for me now, as I buy it almost every week, and cost me about 17 euros total.

I was wondering if anyone had experiences with phenibut rupharma sells, and can compare it to the phenibut from reputable companies like ceretropic or liftmode. Or perhaps a other source. Please let me know!

Thanks in advance.

Edited by alex921, 30 June 2015 - 11:02 PM.

#77 somuchforthat22

• 24 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:26 PM

I actually made a thread on reddit some time back about the rupharma phenibut, it is awesome!  i've tried phenibut from 2 reputable USA vendors, but didn't get much of an effect from either.  The brand from rupharma is "belmedpreparaty".  I take 3 of the 250 mg pills along with my vitamins 2 times a week, and coast through the day. I have more energy, more focus, and less anxiety. If you guys are looking to try the real thing(ok, we never know for a fact what the real thing is, but this comes from russia, and the guy who runs the site told me it is r-isomer), rupharma's phenibut is what I recommend.

#78 owen

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:40 PM

Longtime Phenibut user, past abuser, been dependent on, been off. I estimate the first time I used Phenibut was 8-9 yrs ago. I used to buy it from 1fast 400. The effects were subtle relaxation combined with an increase in energy and a general sense of well being. Euphoria could be achieved by dosing higher for multiple days causing PEA rebound when Gaba agonism wears off. It was a relatively smooth experience unless dosing over 2 grams for multiple days.

Almost all the Phenibut these days seemed to make me extremely tired and give a dirty feeling too it. Even Liftmode's brand who is touted as the best and I'm sorry but I still don't think what they are selling is the orginal Phenibut from back in the day. Supposedly this is R-Phenibut. The same as they prescribe in russia.

Around 2008 I estimate the quality went downhill. It went from a super crystalline density to a baby powder type density. People began noticing the difference. It was even found by some that they wern't getting any effects. I never experienced not getting effects but what I did experience was getting a dirty tired feeling and I thought it was due to my body chemistry and using Phenibut off and on for so long that it no longer worked for me.

I recently decided to sample the russian Phenibut and it is what I remember. Clearheaded, smooth, relaxed, sociable.. The closest to this quality was back in the day Nutraplanet was selling a Super Phenibut which was a super crystalline. More so than Litmode's HCL. It was smooth and euphoric. They had one batch of it and then the quality returned back to being not so good. Many people can't discern the difference. I can't for the life of me figure out why this has happend. I'm sure there must be some pharmeceutical grade Phenibut around I'm just not sure where. Does anyone know who or where has the best quality?Aside from Liftmode. It should be very fine crystalline. I ordered a bottle from relentless improvement to see if it matches up to the Russian brand.

One big thing I must say also is that it is much easier to taper off R-Phenibut. Could also be called Real Phenibut,lol.. I understand many people have had success with Liftmode and other brands but I'm hear to tell you that there is better. Unfortunately the Russian brands cost a shit ton. Why is it easier to taper off? I would speculate it binds stronger to Gaba B and last longer allowing one to dose once a day. This is speculation but I used to taper on and off Phenibut no problem but when using the different quality from Liftmode I found it difficult to taper down. Its somewhat of a mystery to me.

Any long term Phenibut users here? I'm talking from back in the 1 fast days when Phenibut first started coming around.
Does anyone think that most of the quality of Phenibut is shit unless you get the pure Pharmaceutical brand. Supposedly this is R-Phenibut rather than racemic though I don't understand why a racemic mixture would cause a difference in effects. If anything I would think you would have to dose higher. I actually found with Liftmode I had to dose extremely low sometimes feeling effects at even 400mgs. It almost seemed stronger in a way but dirtier. I scoured the web looking for people that tried that russian brand then tried some bulk powders but there isn't 1 report. So I'm here to report.

#79 owen

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:44 PM

Sorry about that - first time comment. Relentless improvement is a reall shady company - I got their Phenibut and they basically lied to me and refused to return my money. Lift mode is right now trying to source the real deal R-Phenibut. I personally tried to order some from China but there is a legal problem I think now. I think it's got to do with intellectual property rights. I heard rupharma has the real deal but expensive. Relentless improvement also sells a really shady form of curcumin they lie about which is why I know they are shady. Kavinace is the best form of Phenibut currently in the U.S. I've actually tried but it's 85$ a bottle of 120 pills that have 25% Phenibut.

#80 owen

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:53 PM

Sorry just saw others tried rupharma - I was just answering the first post cause they mentioned both relentless improvement and lift mode and Relentless Improvement pissed me off so bad I go out of my way to give my experience with them whenever I can. They also straight up lie about other products and since vitamins are not regulated the only way to punish these companies is word of mouth. However if anyone wants to try real deal old school Phenibut - and doesn't care about spending bank - get yourself a bottle of Kavinace. Before I knew all about R/S/racemic I could not understand what was going on when I went to try other brands besides theirs because everything else makes me feel so dirty. I was spending so much on theirs though I was trying anything I could to find other versions. I thought it was because they mixed theirs with taurine but I tried mixing taurine with regular Phenibut and no luck. However if you get real Phenibut be sure to mix it with taurine because it is a real kicker to get the most out of your money. It does some weird thing the two of them combined.

#81 owen

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:11 PM

I just checked the Russian site and I think they may be more expensive than Kavinace so ignore my comments about it being too much money lol - Kavinace is 120 pills and it's I believe more than 250mg of Phenibut per pill - plus you can get free shipping from some places and its 78$ per bottle (the Russian place is 100 pills for 100$ at 250 per). Kavinace is why I spent a long time trying to find equal quality phen and failing - and learning about R-Phenibut in the process - no I don't work there but I wish I did lol (plus you get taurine and b-6 mixed in for free).

#82 Introspecta

• Topic Starter
  • 622 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:47 AM

Well Taurine is a Gaba A agonist so it makes sense that its potentiated by Phenibut because Phen potentiates benzo's like no other. I wouldn't use the two together for too long. 2-3 days in a row max with 3-4 days off.

#83 owen

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:11 AM

I did it for two years daily and then quit for a year and have recently thought about buying some - why wouldn't you?

#84 owen

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:20 AM

If you ever have a problem quitting you just take baclofen and walk off it. it hits the same receptors but it's a different substance. you take a bunch for about 6/7 days then stop. It seems to be a window of getting phenibut out of your system and before you get too used to baclofen - I've done it.

#85 Introspecta

• Topic Starter
  • 622 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:10 PM

Did Liftmode ever come through with this? I actually havn't used Phenibut in over a year and thought of maybe checking out RU-Pharma's. Sounds exactly like what it should feel like. Not sedating, semi euphoric and anxiolytic. I found after a few use's that even Awakebrains may not have been the R isomer but my dissapointment could have been do to past abuse and brain changes.

I'd like to try this Ru pharma's to see if it actually has that smooth semi energizing anxiety reducing libido enhancing effect.

#86 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:59 PM

There is a new vendor that sells Russian branded phenibut:

https://www.reddit.c..._vendor_launch/

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#87 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:45 PM

Thanks for the heads up. ^^ Though the website you mentioned asks for a minimum order of 50 euro, and the shipping is quite expensive. But good post non the less...

Rupharma seem to have dropped their prices. 20 pills for 10 euro!  If I recall their shipping is not that expensive either (may have changed, long time ago since I last stocked)
Rupharma also seems to be stocking a new brand of phenibut called Anvifen, which is a tad more expensive? Anyone tried it out yet? 

They also stock modafinil, and Im curious if anyone tried it out yet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dirty, tired, phennys, got, big, butt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users