* * * * * 1 votes

dont buy anything off medievil

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:31 PM

i could get most stuff at the time dude, if i wanted to make money i would do oth.er things, id never use my reputation to rip ppl off thats just it, i intended to help ppl thats the truth

#32 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:42 PM

anyway i will pay everyone back, i never since a few things went wrong solled anything online anymore or made any promises to anyone at all, i never tried to scam ppl i did actually sell meds i could get by lying i came from overseas and a fake doctersletter.

I will continue to help ppl online, post my experiences but learned from selling meds that things can go wrong and it wasnt just helping ppl while making money, but upsetting ppl but i couldnt know that at the time.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:49 PM

now im known not only as crazy but as a scammer lol, either way all i mostly care about is helping ppl with my experiences and research, and indeed dont trust me with money.

I dont really care wheter ppl think they can trust me or not, my main focus is allways been aiding ppl with my research, theorys and experiences.

and thats a wrap

#34 jaiho

• Topic Starter
  • 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:58 PM

fair enough. i will be fine with you if you pay everyone back including me.

So what method shall we go for? Im looking for a paypal alternative

#35 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:08 PM

lets figure that out when i can make the first payment im aiming for monday, lets try that shall we, i gotta proof myself here i wont let you down.

For money i would do other things, for example im blabla something to do with fraud, i dont rob of other ppl if i want money i will risk jail not do something low without risk letting other suffer.

also i allmost perfected my fake prescriptions, just need to find the exact same paper to print on.

#36 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:28 PM

Can you email me jaiho?

#37 jaiho

• Topic Starter
  • 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:34 PM

just sent you one

#38 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 07:25 PM

This guy is very vicious. Of course Jaiho is not the only one to has be scammed, he owns me more than 200 dollars lol. But I was very stupid I guess...

• Informative x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#39 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 07:38 PM

yeah thanks for that, you really think i would scam people on purpose? you know i spend all my time here helping ppl, either way your first 20 pound youll get this week, you can trust me on this, i apologise for spending what was for you on a laptop.

i had a good talk with jaiho on emailconversation, he knows i can be trusted after i make a first payment, i really am here to help people.

• Enjoying the show x 4

#40 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 07:53 PM

lol at people voting enjoying the show, either way this thread was prob a good idea as otherwise id prob just keep spending the money on me in the end while first intending to pay ppl back, it pushes me as i gotta proof myself to be trusthworthy here.

but it is a fact you cant trust me with money, no matter wheter i actually did sell meds to help others, once i own someone money its too easy to spend it on stims as i need them and justify paying someome back a week later which becomes another week.

• Enjoying the show x 4

#41 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 10:18 PM

I also have anhedonia, i frequent the depressionforum subforum. Im getting some good results from NSI-189 / MAOI combo.

Anyway, medievil when do you think you could pay back that money? 

Err everyone like didnt like an idea of 20 pound everytime i can? thats the only way i can do it, prob can do more but allways end up buying something for myself like ibogaine for example which i think may be mindblowing... if i didnt have to invest in so much stuff for myself it would be easy but i was never able to afford what i wanted to try and for shizophrenia you need to try alot, its the worst disorder.

Funny, I recall sending you Tabernanthe Iboga, along with Selegiline and Moda (plus maybe something else I can't seem to remember), as a trade for other substances (don't even recall which).

Never received anything from you.

Only commenting for feedback, don't really care about what happened, or the monetary value. Just a principle thing.

• Good Point x 1

#42 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

Lol, when medievil posted his thread about "being able to cure anhedonia & shit" I said I'll only join if it's a cult. Even though I was joking I actually meant that! I'm not a qualified doc but clearly he sounds like a junkie who scams others to get his high.. And now trying to manipulate ppl that he's the victim of how things went wrong.

Good luck saving your sorry rep-ass with cult-leader speeches!

(God, I hate scammers)
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#43 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:19 AM

Guys, you can totally buy stuff off me. What do you need? Amphetamines, AGE-breakers, stem cells, unicorn piss? I got it all.

#44 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 06:24 AM

Guys, you can totally buy stuff off me. What do you need? Amphetamines, AGE-breakers, stem cells, unicorn piss? I got it all.

Do you accept cash sent in the mail? I can't decide what I want yet, but I'll send you $500 now, and we can work out the details when you get it.

• Enjoying the show x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#45 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 07:30 AM

You got a CoA for that unicorn piss?

#46 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:25 AM

yeah thanks for that, you really think i would scam people on purpose? you know i spend all my time here helping ppl, either way your first 20 pound youll get this week, you can trust me on this, i apologise for spending what was for you on a laptop.

i had a good talk with jaiho on emailconversation, he knows i can be trusted after i make a first payment, i really am here to help people.

lol.. so you did get the laptop. nice.... and I thought you had addiction issues. you should chart a pie graph to show who contributed the most to it.
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#47 Steve Zissou

• 91 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:17 AM

Sounds like the mods should just ban his account and his IP. He will just take advantage of more people otherwise

Edit: Just reported him to the mods.

Edited by Steve Zissou, 30 November 2014 - 09:18 AM.

• unsure x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Disagree x 2

#48 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:30 AM

Sounds like the mods should just ban his account and his IP. He will just take advantage of more people otherwise

Edit: Just reported him to the mods.

Medievil needs to sort out his affairs with current members before the mods ban him. Otherwise, he'll have less incentive to payback his debts and the affected members would have no means of contacting him if his account is banned.

Also, I don't get your logic for wanting him banned...I don't see how, especially after this thread he can take advantage of more people. I mean, after reading some of this stuff (lol), if anyone else trusts him with money, they probably get scammed by Nigerian princes all the time. 

He does owe people money but I don't think it was ever his intention to go out and scam people... Otherwise why would he still be posting? Why the hell would he say he bought a laptop with extra money if it was his intent to scam? Sure, he's pissed a lot of people off, but at least it seems like he is being honest about the whole matter, and is looking like he will make amends.

A better idea: A warning or an ultimatum that he return the funds by a reasonable amount of time or face a future ban. This is much more logical than a sudden ban; it's more likely he will repay. Also, as far as I see it, this is a dispute between members and not really anything to do with the site. It sounds to me like you are jumping into other people's business without even thinking what will happen to them if your suggestion comes to fruition.

Edited by FW900, 30 November 2014 - 10:32 AM.

• Good Point x 4
  • Cheerful x 1

#49 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:18 AM

I wasnt selling anything for months as i cant get any meds anymore, lol why are people scared i would be scamming people here atm.

Yes a laptop, i simply cant spend my money right even tough i intend too, my addiction issues arent that bad im several days without stims all the time, its just unbearable to be without them and in fact tried to get more money from babychris for stims are the torture is brutal and id kill to escape it as a figure of speech, take in mind at that time i could still get meds, so i never took any money of anyone while thinking i wouldnt be able to send their meds.

A ultimatum is not more then logical, and as ive said i will start repaying ppl this week.

Well yeah i could get any med from the nhs, all it takes is fake your from overseas with certain conditions and a doctersletter you typed yourself.

#50 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:00 AM

Why, as a matter of fact, I do!

Attached File  COA.png   65.28KB   11 downloads

• Cheerful x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1
  • Informative x 1

#51 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:16 AM

This reminds me of the scene in Dumb and Dumber when he pulls out the briefcase of IOUs.  Good intentions don't mean shit.  This is addiction behavior plain and simple. 

I had plenty of good intentions when I was a heroin addict.  At the same time, I was screwing over anyone who crossed my path.   His issues may explain the behavior, but they certainly do not excuse it. 

• Good Point x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#52 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:03 AM

Why, as a matter of fact, I do!
COA.png

hats off to you. this is good.....

#53 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:18 AM

Flocking low-life!

Why are you all so soft here? Why don't you all instead call a spade a spade and call it for what it is?

He's a piece of filth!

He deserves to be tracked down and to taste a knuckle sandwich.

Pathetic scum.....

id agree with this thread, i get overentrhousiastic somethimes and then something goes wrong and i needed the money to buy really expensive stims for my anhedonia.

Im truly sorry, the truth is i have to spend all my money on stims and im also extremely bad with money, eg when i promise to you repay someone i end up buying a laptop.

i really want to sort this out, this thread probably pushes me as i do want to keep a good reputation.

as an aside i did actually sell stuff, i didnt make the thread to rip ppl off or anything, i just couldnt deal with things golng wrong

Edited by pure, 02 December 2014 - 06:25 AM.

• dislike x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#54 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:09 AM

Flocking low-life!

Why are you all so soft here? Why don't you all instead call a spade a spade and call it for what it is?

He's a piece of filth!

He deserves to be tracked down and to taste a knuckle sandwich.

Pathetic scum.....

id agree with this thread, i get overentrhousiastic somethimes and then something goes wrong and i needed the money to buy really expensive stims for my anhedonia.

Im truly sorry, the truth is i have to spend all my money on stims and im also extremely bad with money, eg when i promise to you repay someone i end up buying a laptop.

i really want to sort this out, this thread probably pushes me as i do want to keep a good reputation.

as an aside i did actually sell stuff, i didnt make the thread to rip ppl off or anything, i just couldnt deal with things golng wrong

You're currently looking at an online forum, of which there are many people here due to their desire to fix their own mental problems. If you go about giving money to a random person on this forum, it's a gamble as to whether or not you'll see it again.  Medieval clearly fucked up here, but his willingness to come forward and at least talk about it and tell everyone upfront about his issues in regards to stimulant addiction inherently means he's not some scumbag.  He's someone here, like many others, dealing with his own issues. Do I think it was smart to ever give him money to begin with? No, and I wouldn't have done so. But again, as I said, in a forum where many people are dealing with psychological problems, that is an inherent gamble. I don't think it's fair to say Medieval deserves to be beaten up as much as it is to say some homeless dude with schizophrenia deserves being beaten up, considering the circumstances.

Medieval, btw, not saying you're the equivalent to a homeless dude with schizophrenia. Just saying that mental illness is mental illness.

Edit: Just to make it abundantly clear, I'm not saying mental illness excuses the behavior. I'm just saying it merits not having the shit beaten out of you.

Edited by Rior, 02 December 2014 - 08:10 AM.

• Agree x 3
  • Disagree x 1

#55 jaiho

• Topic Starter
  • 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:46 PM

We'll see if he comes through with the refund. He is communicating but i won't change my tune until i actually see cash back in my account. I don't expect to get it back, but, i think it would be stupid to not try and get it back.

Letting people take advantage of you is not the go.

#56 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:16 PM

I also have anhedonia, i frequent the depressionforum subforum. Im getting some good results from NSI-189 / MAOI combo.

Anyway, medievil when do you think you could pay back that money? 

Did NSI-189 completely abolished the ahnedonia ? I mean its just 1 dose a day so if you were to rate in terms of % how effective are the results ?

#57 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:14 PM

btw. is it allowed to sell stuff via this forum? If so, contact me in case there is interest for Clonazepam (selling per 100x0.5mg)

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • dislike x 1

#58 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:19 PM

Selling prescription meds isn't legal so it shouldn't be allowed here. If anyone tries to buy off YoungSchizo your an idiot. He should be banned for posting that. Along with medievil for attempting to sell illegal drugs over a forum and Trolling while under the influence.  Why no moderators havn't stepped in is beyond me. Are there any active ones here anymore?

• Disagree x 3
  • unsure x 1
  • dislike x 1

#59 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:37 PM

Selling prescription meds isn't legal so it shouldn't be allowed here. If anyone tries to buy off YoungSchizo your an idiot. He should be banned for posting that. Along with medievil for attempting to sell illegal drugs over a forum and Trolling while under the influence.  Why no moderators havn't stepped in is beyond me. Are there any active ones here anymore?

Going to echo this. YoungSchizo, this is not the place for selling things like that, and if you want to be a part of this community I suggest you remove/delete your post.

As for active mods....This community has died down a little bit over the last year or two. I guess /r/nootropics has probably taken a lot of the community (I'm a poster there as well). 

• Disagree x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:47 PM

I didn't know and can't delete the post, my bad. 

• like x 2
  • Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users