Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

dont buy anything off medievil

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:49 PM

If this isnt the site for selling Rx drugs, may I ask which site is more suitable.

Please no nigerian sites or something lol

I thought on bluelight.ru & etc.

I dont know but I dont see anything wrong with YS offer, as long as he warns ones about the consequences of longterm usage and so on.

On the other hand, by selling dangerous stuff like meth, coke it wouldnt make even a sence to warn for longlasting changes since they arent avoidable even after a few times.

Edited by Flex, 04 December 2014 - 08:53 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#62 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

If this isnt the site for selling Rx drugs, may I ask which site is more suitable.

I dont know but I dont see anything wrong with YS offer, as long as he warns ones about the consequences of longterm usage and so on.

On the other hand, by selling dangerous stuff like meth, coke it wouldnt make even a sence to warn for longlasting changes since they arent avoidable even after a few times.

Thanks for backing me up Flex. I thought the same, if someone wanted to buy off of me I've would have told them the dangers if it will be used irresponsibly and it's not like I was offering to sell heroin or something.

And if I look at some substances people are using and/or are discussing on this forum, some are far more dangerous than Clonazepam and/or other available pharma medicine. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 NG_F

• 142 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:01 PM

Guys, you can totally buy stuff off me. What do you need? Amphetamines, AGE-breakers, stem cells, unicorn piss? I got it all.

LOL..yes of course. I have the strongest Green Martian painkillers if interested. Let me know 

#64 JellyRev

• 71 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:05 AM

Lol for most scripts one could use a site like all day chemist. I'd only buy off those doing big group buys here.

Medievil is messed up no doubt. Hard to ban such an amusing character though. Medievil get ur shit together.

Edited by JellyRev, 06 December 2014 - 12:07 AM.

#65 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 03:57 PM

Thanks for backing me up Flex. I thought the same, if someone wanted to buy off of me I've would have told them the dangers if it will be used irresponsibly and it's not like I was offering to sell heroin or something.

And if I look at some substances people are using and/or are discussing on this forum, some are far more dangerous than Clonazepam and/or other available pharma medicine. 

No prob, those are just my 2 cents.

I came to this conclusion by trying to "dissect" issues, so by opposing the automatism of the thoughts : "Giving Rx to another one =  which is bad" 

And Yes, the conclusion and the consequence of this is also that by giving somebody a Research substance, is more dangerous.

Dont misunderstand me, I´m not trying to sing a hymn of myself or to YS ^^

I want to moreover "try"  to break some automatism and curb up straight thinking.

• Well Written x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#66 jaiho

• Topic Starter
  • 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2015 - 05:03 AM

Just an update, we talked on email for abit but he's drifted off again.

At some point you need to take responsibility for your actions, medieval needs to get off the stims and pay back those he owes money to.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users