Methyl Drive 2.0

cognition thermogenic adhd pi verbal fluency

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:18 AM

Anyone ever drive Methyl drive 2.0 from ANS products? It's a supposed thermogenic but I find it has very strong nootropic effects. I work at GNC and we have samples of it, and one day I took it to increase my energy cause I was feeling extremely tired.  not only did it energize me for the whole day, it enhanced my cognition like no other and improved my mood. I struggle with  poor verbal fluidity (weak memory recall), inattentiveness, and social anxiety. Methyl drive seems to help with all of those problems. My verbal fluency sky rockets, like the tip of the tongue phenomenon goes away completely and  my social anxiety is practically non-existent. In fact it even makes me want to socialize, I start hitting up my friends to see if they can hang out, I never do that normally! It also increases my sense of humor. I'm much more fun on this stuff. I've tried tons of nootropics and adhd medications, but nothing has seemed to increase my verbal fluidity, and dissipate my social anxiety quite like Methyl Drive does. It's an over the counter drug, so it's quick shocking how effective it is.

Weirdly enough, I've tried all the ingredients listed on the supplement facts of the supplement separately ( synephrine, yohimbine, caffeine) and all together at once, and none of them give me an effect like Methyl drive does. It makes me wonder if they're putting an ingredient in the formula that they're not listing in the supplement facts, cause surely combining all the ingredients separately I should get similar effects as I would with the original formula.

Anyone with ADHD PI would greatly benefit from this supplement. I have ADHD PI and it completely obliterates all the symptoms. Clears brain fog, reduces pathological mind wandering, increases memory recall speed, focus, mood and enhances verbal fluidity. Also, an amazing thing about it is that it last all day somehow. Truly fascinating supplement, I recommend everybody try it. I'm curious to see if others will have the same effects I've had. 

• unsure x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

#2 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:17 AM

Wow, sounds like bliss. Gonna buy heaps of this stuff, especially if it has a magic ingredient...
  • Enjoying the show x 4

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:21 PM

Your statement about this supplement being OTC but yet so powerful concerns me. As a GNC employee, no offense, you'd think you'd be familiar with the notion that a lot of these pre-workout and fat burning product manufacturers slip questionable ingredients into their supplements which they conveniently leave off of the label. This is nothing new. Just because something is available over the counter doesn't mean it is safe. Are you familiar with DS Craze? Oxy Elite Pro? I'm not even in the bodybuilding community and I've seen numerous products like these yanked from the shelves due to containing ingredients that the manufacturer failed to disclose, only to find out later on that the product had some methamphetamine analogue RC substance in it. 

You are playing neurological roulette with these PW and fat burning supps.  Don't underestimate the seriousness of these products just because you can walk into GNC and get them without a RX. 

• unsure x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#4 Blackkzeus

• Topic Starter
  • 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

You're absolutely right. I am familiar with a lot of OTC products containing questionable ingredients and being yanked off the market. For some reason, maybe it's because I haven't worked at GNC since summer due to leaving for college,  I forgot most of the fat burners and pre-workouts that are sold in GNC and other nutritional companies are not approved by the FDA. The whole business of pre-workouts and fat burners are not regulated. I was just so excited about about the supplement and how effective it was for diminishing my ADHD symptoms, that I completely disregarded that it might be harmfu. But I don't take it often, and I doubt it's more harmful than amphetamines, which some people take every day. 

Edited by Ed Ntuk, 08 December 2014 - 05:02 PM.

#5 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:53 AM

Take 1 capsule with a meal. Do not exceed 1 capsule daily.

Serving Size 1 Capsule Servings Per Container 60 Amount Per Serving % DV METHYL CUT BLEND 495.50 mg **  Yohimbine HCl   **  Caffeine Anhydrous R-beta-Methyl-PEA Citrus Aurantium 30% Dandelion Root Extract Methylsynephrine Isopropyl-Norsynephrine   ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Gelatin, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red # 40, FD&C Blue # 1

Warning: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Contains caffeine. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking medication, including but not limited to MAOI inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Not intended for use by those with a medical condition. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing or have any medical condition. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Manufactured exclusively for and distributed by: ADVANCED NUTRITION SYSTEMS, LLC Greenville SC 29607

http://www.gnc.com/A...ductId=37712416

Edited by Leapmind, 09 December 2014 - 02:56 AM.

#6 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 11:59 AM

You're absolutely right. I am familiar with a lot of OTC products containing questionable ingredients and being yanked off the market. For some reason, maybe it's because I haven't worked at GNC since summer due to leaving for college,  I forgot most of the fat burners and pre-workouts that are sold in GNC and other nutritional companies are not approved by the FDA. The whole business of pre-workouts and fat burners are not regulated. I was just so excited about about the supplement and how effective it was for diminishing my ADHD symptoms, that I completely disregarded that it might be harmfu. But I don't take it often, and I doubt it's more harmful than amphetamines, which some people take every day. 

Just be careful!  ;)

Let us know if your reaction changes any or how your experience with it continues to be. 

#7 Blackkzeus

• Topic Starter
  • 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:39 PM

So, has anyone tried this stuff yet?

#8 allstargajo

• 50 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:49 AM

Well the OP did

#9 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:45 AM

R-beta-Methyl-PEA

Sounds delightfully untested and quite possibly toxic. Considering amphetamine is short for alpha-methyl-phenethylamine, I would treat this "supp" as a dangerous research chemical analogous to speed.

#10 Blackkzeus

• Topic Starter
  • 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

I dont know, lets not jump to any conclusions. Someone with lab connections should get this substance tested. 

• Good Point x 2

#11 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:20 PM

I agree, I was not trying to shoot down the maker of this stuff. I just wouldn’t eat any of it until it has been properly tested.

#12 Blackkzeus

• Topic Starter
  • 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2014 - 03:56 AM

Yeah, someone should seriously test this stuff out, I'm so curious to what's in it. I took it yesterday for the first time in like a month and it was absolute bliss. Nothing makes my brain move faster. I struggle with word recall normally but with this stuff the words just come out of my mouth spontaneously. I was complimented on being articulate yesterday. No one ever calls the sober me articulate except when I retain my semen for a few weeks, which is like once a year.  You're never at loss for words while on this drug, because you're ability to process information triple folds, I had at least 3 responses for everything that was said to me. This substance is literally the best nootropic i've ever tried in my life and i've tried tons of stuff. 

• unsure x 2

#13 JellyRev

• 71 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 01:37 PM

"A study by Graham and co-workers at the Upjohn Co., comparing a large number of β-methylphenethylamines substituted on the benzene ring showed that β-methylphenethylamine itself had 1/700 x the pressor activity of epinephrine, corresponding to ~ 1/3 the potency of amphetamine. The β-methyl compound also had ~ 2 x the broncho-dilating power of amphetamine (as measured using the isolated rabbit lung), and an LD50 of 50 mg/kg (rat, i.v.).[3]"

sounds like a weaker adderal from this small bit of knowledge. but add in caffeine and yohimbine and its likely comparable. more importantly depends on dosage. 

#14 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

considering piracetam with a phenyl group is like an amphetamine, if they attached this with a methyl group it could be an amphetamine. So with PEA being attached to a methyl group, I would think it's more potent, plus the product also has a synephrine analogue which was the touted replacement for the banned workout supplement ingredient DMAA (correct me if I'm wrong). I come from a bodybuilding community. I just never like those nitric oxide pre-workout boost, gives me jitters. The fact this product has caffeine which I don't like too much plus it has titanium dioxide. Might as well take meth for the great euphoria.

R-beta-Methyl-PEA

Sounds delightfully untested and quite possibly toxic. Considering amphetamine is short for alpha-methyl-phenethylamine, I would treat this "supp" as a dangerous research chemical analogous to speed.

#15 Blackkzeus

• Topic Starter
  • 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 April 2015 - 04:05 AM

Anyone try this stuff out yet? I took it again today, and it was nothing short of brilliant. Still the best nootropic I've tried to date and I've tried practically everything. 

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#16 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:24 PM

http://www.medicalne...cles/292100.php

Apparently this stuff is also present in many supplements as a seemingly innocuous extract of Acacia rigidula.  All they seem to know about it is that it raises blood pressure and heart rate.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cognition, thermogenic, adhd pi, verbal fluency

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users