• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

United pharmacies. Prescription required?

united pharmacies prescription

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VICREP

• 160 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:34 AM

Just wondering do I actually need to provide a valid prescription, or I'd it just a clause they use to cover themselves?

I want to buy buspirone off united pharmacies

#2 VICREP

• Topic Starter
  • 160 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:58 AM

Sorry I meant inhouse pharmacy?

I'm desperate. Buspirone for some reason has been discontinued here in Australia, but I won't take an ssri without it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:56 PM

no presription needed but you know that all ready :)

Edited by UKLAD, 27 July 2015 - 07:56 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 Mrs Miggins

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:28 PM

Do you mean Buproprion? The one you take with an SSRI to overcome the crippling sexual side effects?

Either way neither site needs a prescription & both are good. Ive used United (the UK one) for years for my buproprion & get their generic one. I once bought proper Wellbutrin & it was absolutely no better. I also buy generic Stablon (SO much better than an SSRI) but they have run out so I am frantically trying to find more elsewhere. Its a European drug & doesnt make any of the big pharmaceutical companies a fortune & is 'not approved by the FDA', so is not widely available. But you dont need to take buproprion with it, & it doesnt make you fat (at least not that Ive noticed!) I switched from my Prozac (on it since Christmas) with NO problems at all.

I have never had customs problems with United, the stuff just arrives. Inhouse Pharmacy whilst also good (they sell Prozac which United dont) do not appear to have the same understanding of the UK customs system & I always have to pay a fee. And deal with the hassle/hold up. :|o

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: united pharmacies, prescription

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users