• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Dihexa Group Buy (A New Hope; A Real Second Chance)

dihexa group buy dihexa buy where to buy new hope holy grail nootropics dihexa 2014 christmas day holiday dihexa group buys

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#91 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:25 PM

Firstly, I trust my suppliers given that I've been doing business with them for almost two years and have yet to have a single issue with anything I've ever purchased. Secondly, please read this so you can better understand what a NMR is and the information it provides you with : About NMR.Thirdly, the lab I am getting my work done from is FDA/GMP certified and does microbiological testing as well. Overall if you decide to participate in the group buy you can be assured that you are getting what you paid for and that it is safe for your research/animal testing needs. 

Look fellas, simply put, it's real, trust me even if you don't trust synthesizer.  I've know him for quite a while, and all of the sups/compounds I've tried were legit. I'm not gonna steer you wrong brothers and sisters.  ;)

• WellResearched x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#92 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 01:18 PM

OMG! a vouch in that style does absolutely nothing to further inspire confidence in the level of credibility and professionalism underwriting this venture. :laugh: :laugh:

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 01:19 PM

OMG! a vouch in that style does absolutely nothing to further inspire confidence in the level of credibility and professionalism underwriting this venture. :laugh: :laugh:

Tell me, how much of the said proof did XKX provide?

• WellResearched x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#94 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:11 PM

OMG! a vouch in that style does absolutely nothing to further inspire confidence in the level of credibility and professionalism underwriting this venture. :laugh: :laugh:

I've provided you with all the information you have asked for. Everyone who has already decided to join in on the buy, not only trusts me and Area, but are reassured that they will be obtaining what they purchase. No one is forcing you to participate in this buy, and you are free to go elsewhere.

Edited by synthesizer, 01 January 2015 - 09:15 PM.

• Agree x 1

#95 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:25 AM

Thank you for stating the obvious.

When a proponent/promoter becomes critical or dismissive or expresses incredulity at a punter for simple doing some due diligence, it's suspicious.

And when the co-proponent then "Agree's" with the proponents comments, it's even more fishy.

"Trust" founded on what?

Some posts from unverifiable identities (to which there is no recourse) in a forum vouching for their own credibility, competency, and professionalism?

From a person who claims to have an established supplement business, but who doesn't disclose their real name or the name of their supposed business?

As If! these are a basis for trust! Surely you're not seriously suggesting they are.

Basically, people/punters are just taking a calculated gamble/risk, and each punter has a different method of performing their "calculations".

Sure, some people are just sheep who blindly follow the hype and make their decision based on something as flimsy as posts on a forum, and that is the extent of their "calculations".

But some people are more detailed in their "calculations".

• Agree x 3
  • dislike x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#96 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:46 AM

My business doesn't deal with RCs, and I have no desire to get its name involved with this group buy. Though, if you feel that a NMR, purity, and microbiological testing from a certified facility isn't sufficient for you. Then, as I mentioned before you are more then welcome to go elsewhere, perhaps you can get in touch with xks201 and he will be of more assistance's for you... I am off to bed, if you have any further question for me feel free to pm me...

Edited by synthesizer, 02 January 2015 - 06:20 AM.

#97 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:29 AM

Condescending, facetious, self-righteous, and defensive, all at once, eh?

I didn't say the information you provided wasn't sufficient.

Thank you again for stating the obvious... that I have a choice to not opt in or go elsewhere.

But there is really no need to keep stating the same obvious fact.

It carries the impression that what you really mean is: "IF you need to ask questions, then go elsewhere".

Potential customers have a right to ask whatever question they like to satisfy themselves they have explored the "risks" to their required level of detail.

And they have a right to ask their questions without the vendor then resorting to immature spiteful childlike responses which attempt to belittle.

My business doesn't deal with RCs, and I have no desire to get its name involved with this group buy. Though, if you feel that a NMR, purity, and microbiological testing from a certified facility isn't sufficient for you. Then, as I mentioned before you are more then welcome to go elsewhere, perhaps you can get in touch with xks201 and he will be of more assistance's for you... 

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#98 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:11 AM

I didn't say the information you provided wasn't sufficient.

Thank you again for stating the obvious... that I have a choice to not opt in or go elsewhere.

It carries the impression that what you really mean is: "IF you need to ask questions, then go elsewhere".

Potential customers have a right to ask whatever question they like to satisfy themselves they have explored the "risks" to their required level of detail.

And they have a right to ask their questions without the vendor then resorting to immature spiteful childlike responses which attempt to belittle.

My business doesn't deal with RCs, and I have no desire to get its name involved with this group buy. Though, if you feel that a NMR, purity, and microbiological testing from a certified facility isn't sufficient for you. Then, as I mentioned before you are more then welcome to go elsewhere, perhaps you can get in touch with xks201 and he will be of more assistance's for you... 

Sometimes people aren't always in the best position to reveal their company name - you must also understand the controversy that comes with novel compounds like dihexa that aren't even on the market yet...so you should understand why revealing certain details would be risky...that is not the way to go...as far as purity, sure, we can discuss that...but as synthesizer has said, We can provide a purity testing, you are more than welcome to PM him...

The thing that erks me is that you continue to harp on him, when he is the one person who's going to make everyone happy, he's a reasonable guy, and those who know me and know my progress on here, already have validated my credibility.

If you really have so much unwarranted resentment, then go to someone else, why are you still here?

I have no reason to screw anyone, so those who are already in , you're going to get what you are yearning for, without the issues of the past group buy. 

Winston Churchhill said it best, and I follow his motto as well ; I'm not here repeat the mistakes of the past, but to bring a better tomorrow, with new opportunities, and a fresh glance at things. 

So let's keep things professional here, let's put this negativity to rest and focus on keeping this all a peaceful transaction.

Attached File  churchhill.jpg   67.42KB   2 downloads

Edited by Area-1255, 02 January 2015 - 07:19 AM.

• WellResearched x 2
  • Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • like x 1

#99 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:12 AM

I didn't say the information you provided wasn't sufficient.

It carries the impression that what you really mean is: "IF you need to ask questions, then go elsewhere".
Potential customers have a right to ask whatever question they like to satisfy themselves they have explored the "risks" to their required level of detail.
And they have a right to ask their questions without the vendor then resorting to immature spiteful childlike responses which attempt to belittle.

My business doesn't deal with RCs, and I have no desire to get its name involved with this group buy. Though, if you feel that a NMR, purity, and microbiological testing from a certified facility isn't sufficient for you. Then, as I mentioned before you are more then welcome to go elsewhere, perhaps you can get in touch with xks201 and he will be of more assistance's for you...

I've made no attempt to be little you and have actually done my best to answer your questions. Until you decide to insult other longecity members by calling them sheep and put down the amount of time Area has spent giving back to the community here. Additionally perhaps you simply didn't understand what a NMR is/what information it provides you with, in which case no harm or foul, but it was a little annoying to have to respond with the same answer three times. Regardless, I am more than happy to help and am making no attempt to come of, "Condescending, facetious, self-righteous, and defensive" as you so put it.

Edited by synthesizer, 02 January 2015 - 07:13 AM.

#100 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:20 AM

Who else am I going to "harp on" if I have questions? My mum?

Are you going to be there beside my hospital bed if something went wrong? Suuuuuure! (more like you'd be deleting your profile here)

I don't have any unwarranted resentment. I only have questions. But obviously "questions" and due diligence from potential customers

is not welcome, for whatever reasons that may be.

We're talking about someone else's health. I have every right to ask questions to satisfy myself.

Sometimes people aren't always in the best position to reveal their company name - you must also understand the controversy that comes with novel compounds like dihexa that aren't even on the market yet...so you should understand why revealing certain details would be risky...that is not the way to go...as far as purity, sure, we can discuss that...but as synthesizer has said, We can provide a purity testing, you are more than welcome to PM him...

The thing that erks me is that you continue to harp on him, when he is the one person who's going to make everyone happy, he's a reasonable guy, and those who know me and know my progress on here, already have validated my credibility.

If you really have so much unwarranted resentment, then go to someone else, why are you still here?

I have no reason to screw anyone, so those who are already in , you're going to get what you are yearning for, without the issues of the past group buy. 

• Enjoying the show x 3
  • Ill informed x 1

#101 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:26 AM

Who else am I going to "harp on" if I have questions? My mum?

Are you going to be there beside my hospital bed if something went wrong? Suuuuuure! (more like you'd be deleting your profile here)

I don't have any unwarranted resentment. I only have questions. But obviously "questions" and due diligence from potential customers

is not welcome, for whatever reasons that may be.

We're talking about someone else's health. I have every right to ask questions to satisfy myself.

You're beginning to disrupt the thread now though, you're just carrying on and carrying on.

I'll make it very clear this time.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

THE REMAINDER OF THIS THREAD IS TO BE CONDUCTED IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER

..............................................................................................................................................................

IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS THAT INCLUDE SPECIFICS, PLEASE PM SYNTHESIZER, WITHOUT BEING DISRESPECTFUL.

• Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#102 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:41 AM

I know what a Nuclear Magnetic Resonance spectroscopy is.

But the point is, there has to be a universally accepted original "master" NMR spectra library in existence for the known identity of the compound in the first place,

against which future NMR's can be evaluated,

Otherwise the structure and attributes that the NMR reveals, can only be evaluated against the NMR spectra/structure of a compound you believe to be Dihexa.

This is not to say it won't be right. But it depends on whether the synthesizer correctly produced Harding's Dihexa originally in the first place, which he is thereafter

using as a future reference for comparing future batches to.

He might well have.

There do exist people in every realm who have no questions and require no verification, and who follow like sheep.

Capitalism survives on it. Just look at all the diet fads.

I was obviously not calling any other member here a sheep.

It was an extreme I was using to convey to you that everyone has different criteria they evaluate when making a decision to take a risk.

I've made no attempt to be little you and have actually done my best to answer your questions. Until you decide to insult other longecity members by calling them sheep and put down the amount of time Area has spent giving back to the community here. Additionally perhaps you simply didn't understand what a NMR is/what information it provides you with, in which case no harm or foul, but it was a little annoying to have to respond with the same answer three times. Regardless, I am more than happy to help and am making no attempt to come of, "Condescending, facetious, self-righteous, and defensive" as you so put it.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#103 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:51 AM

Wow, normally these group buy things don't fall apart till half way through. Lol

#104 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:45 AM

when is the deadline for members to subscribe on the gb?and is dihexa suggested taken daily and at what dosage?

• Good Point x 1

#105 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:30 PM

Interesting, thanks for all the information area-1255!

I might join to be the schizo "giunea pig". Though, how about the dosing? In the study link from the OP they used 10mg/kg, does that mean I need 600mg per dosing, or is the dosing for humans different?

The dosage is different for humans vs animals. Using a conversion factor it's about 1.62mg/kg, and I'd suggest starting with half that amount before increasing.

• Agree x 1

#106 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:11 PM

Wow, normally these group buy things don't fall apart till half way through. Lol

It's not, and it wouldn't have even come to this page yet, had it not been for the java trolls.

• WellResearched x 3

#107 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:18 PM

when is the deadline for members to subscribe on the gb?and is dihexa suggested taken daily and at what dosage?

Ideally the sooner the better, because I am waiting for us to reach a decent number of people before I start sending out invoices and tell my lab to move forward. So, the sooner everyone is on board the sooner people will receive there product.

Edited by synthesizer, 02 January 2015 - 04:20 PM.

#108 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:35 PM

Interesting, thanks for all the information area-1255!

I might join to be the schizo "giunea pig". Though, how about the dosing? In the study link from the OP they used 10mg/kg, does that mean I need 600mg per dosing, or is the dosing for humans different?

The dosage is different for humans vs animals. Using a conversion factor it's about 1.62mg/kg, and I'd suggest starting with half that amount before increasing.

yes i have read that.I am just asking because from some member trials i see that they are using only 10 mg.And are we talking about dayly usage?

#109 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:21 PM

I just read the Dihexa study and the authors mentioned nothing regarding any possible physiological side-effects. It would be important to know weather this drug has any effect on blood pressure, hormone levels, liver function, etc.

#110 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:27 PM

I just read the Dihexa study and the authors mentioned nothing regarding any possible physiological side-effects. It would be important to know weather this drug has any effect on blood pressure, hormone levels, liver function, etc.

Given the MOA, likely a very SLIGHT increase in blood pressure in some sensitive individuals, but very miniscule, I'd imagine.

It's synaptogenic properties would yield benefits on the hypothalamus most likely, due to increased dopamine and cholinergic nerve function.

• WellResearched x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#111 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:15 PM

Ideally the sooner the better, because I am waiting for us to reach a decent number of people before I start sending out invoices and tell my lab to move forward. So, the sooner everyone is on board the sooner people will receive there product.

^^^  ---> o.O  =( 

#112 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:17 PM

whether weather dayly daily. =(
supposed to be a place for smart people, what's going on guys? Things like this make faith in others a burden. Makes me wonder about how people understand science yet fail so horribly at grammar, even with a built in spell check when writing.

Just ONE comment on it, not gunna be mean or anything, but come on guys, step it up. =P

Edited by HappyShoe, 02 January 2015 - 11:18 PM.

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#113 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:31 PM

supposed to be a place for smart people, what's going on guys? Things like this make faith in others a burden. Makes me wonder about how people understand science yet fail so horribly at grammar, even with a built in spell check when writing.

Just ONE comment on it, not gunna be mean or anything, but come on guys, step it up. =P

Ok,thanks for correcting me in your native language.Try harder and you might find older grammar mistakes of mine.

Edited by di36, 02 January 2015 - 11:32 PM.

#114 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:22 AM

Weather did not get caught by the spell check. Sorry I do suck a grammar, but I am taking and English class this semester  :)  And if we were all super geniuses do you think that some of us (such as me) would be taking the risks that we do, and spending so much time researching, in order to improve our own intelligence?

#115 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:18 AM

Weather did not get caught by the spell check. Sorry I do suck a grammar, but I am taking and English class this semester  :)  And if we were all super geniuses do you think that some of us (such as me) would be taking the risks that we do, and spending so much time researching, in order to improve our own intelligence?

Attached File  Perhaps.jpg   30.39KB   4 downloads

Edited by Area-1255, 03 January 2015 - 01:19 AM.

• Cheerful x 3
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#116 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:38 AM

I didn't know you weren't native english speakers. My presentation of such inaccuracies wasn't mean spirited. My apologies. Carry on gentlemen. =P

#117 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:28 AM

im in, i guess posting to the UK is good :) i would have to stop other supps while trying this

• Agree x 1

#118 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

im in, i guess posting to the UK is good :) i would have to stop other supps while trying this

At least I know you're not a troll, registration in May of last year. :)

Added. Did you e-mail your information?

• WellResearched x 3

#119 SuperStack

• 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2015 - 06:02 PM

What's the name of the lab? I'd like some transparency here. Clearly if you can get it for that cheap through them, we'll go through you anyways.
  • Agree x 5

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:49 PM

What's the name of the lab? I'd like some transparency here. Clearly if you can get it for that cheap through them, we'll go through you anyways.

I apologize, but most my contacts took me months to find and even longer to build a trusted relationship with. I can't just toss there names out for anyone to have. Hope you can understand.

Edited by synthesizer, 03 January 2015 - 08:51 PM.

• dislike x 4
  • Agree x 4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa group buy, dihexa buy, where to buy, new hope, holy grail, nootropics, dihexa 2014, christmas day, holiday dihexa, group buys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users