• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Dihexa Group Buy (A New Hope; A Real Second Chance)

dihexa group buy dihexa buy where to buy new hope holy grail nootropics dihexa 2014 christmas day holiday dihexa group buys

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#121 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:34 AM

What's the name of the lab? I'd like some transparency here. Clearly if you can get it for that cheap through them, we'll go through you anyways.

I apologize, but most my contacts took me months to find and even longer to build a trusted relationship with. I can't just toss there names out for anyone to have. Hope you can understand.

Not to mention the nature of the compounds we are discussing. Anybody in the right mind should understand that, so if they are still asking questions - they are either unaware, not serious, or infiltrators.

• Agree x 7
  • WellResearched x 2
  • dislike x 1

#122 Wololo

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:28 PM

This group buy piqued my curiosity so i finally made an account !! I got OCD too, im really really interested in this compound.

I dont know if there are certain guidelines that i dont meet to join this group, such as being not a veteran here. Hope this is not a problem.

Sign me up for 3 grams.

Hurry up guys, we need to get this  going on ASAP

P.M: any questions, you can reach me on PM.

Edited by Wololo, 06 January 2015 - 04:48 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 Wololo

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:30 PM

OMG, bye english! Sorry for the grammar

Last post edited.

Edited by Wololo, 06 January 2015 - 04:38 PM.

#124 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:40 PM

This group buy piqued my curiosity so i finally made an account !! I got OCD too, im really really interested in this compound.

I dont know if there are certain guidelines that i dont meet to join this group, such as being not a veteran here. Hope this is not a problem.

Sign me up for 3 grams.

Hurry up guys, we need to get this this going on ASAP

P.M: any questions, you can reach me on PM.

If you are interested please post below and email the following information to: longecity.synthesizer@gmail.com

• Full name
  • Address
  • How many grams you want
  • Other compounds you’d be interested in, if you have any

Edited by Area-1255, 06 January 2015 - 04:41 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#125 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:18 AM

How is Dihexa made? And wasn't there some discussion about it being unstable under normal temperatures- which makes it hard for group buying? (This was very early on - I have not been following).

#126 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:01 AM

So far I'm hearing, "Just trust us" and "Hurry up and send me your money". Probably is legit but still has an air of XKS all over again. Think I'll see what Nyles does with his 40 grams.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1

#127 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:35 PM

Area-1255, i read from xks in the other gb that he took a half gram to feel anything.Isn't that way more than the suggested dose?

• WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#128 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:12 PM

So far I'm hearing, "Just trust us" and "Hurry up and send me your money". Probably is legit but still has an air of XKS all over again. Think I'll see what Nyles does with his 40 grams.

Well considering we have yet to take a single penny from anyone and are waiting to get enough people before you send out invoices... it's far from what you describe.
  • Agree x 1

#129 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:59 PM

Area-1255, i read from xks in the other gb that he took a half gram to feel anything.Isn't that way more than the suggested dose?

I would be hesitant, and someone should do quality and purity testing on his, their own. :sleep: ;)

Edited by Area-1255, 07 January 2015 - 06:00 PM.

• Well Written x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#130 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:02 AM

I do have a little over 10g of dihexa and can offer it for $110/g which includes 1st class domestic shipping with tracking.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3
  • Off-Topic x 1

#131 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:54 AM

I do have a little over 10g of dihexa and can offer it for $110/g which includes 1st class domestic shipping with tracking.

If you are hesitant to jump on our buy or simply don't want to wait/are okay with paying more. I don't have first hand experience with him, but have heard that Nyles is trust worthy.

Edited by synthesizer, 08 January 2015 - 06:59 AM.

#132 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

To anyone giving synthesizer a hard time about everything. You've been given a lot of information already, will be given more, and there will be security measures taken better than most group buys. In addition, Area-1255 is a highly reputable member of this site, and is directly involved every step of the way. This is already better than the majority of group buys. If you don't like what's being offered, and are going to harass him and be aggressive, then simply don't participate. The objections that have been made are logical and understandable. Request for his contacts is completely unreasonable.
So again, if you all that has been presented already is disagreeable to you, then stop being a negative presence here, you're only being bothersome and derailing meaningful discussion.
They're doing you a huge favor in the first place. Raising concerns, asking questions, etc. is fine, but continuing to angrily beat a dead horse is not.
No need to soap box and keep complaining, say your peace and stop, or just go away. I'm a nice guy, and I'm not even involved with this group buy, but this kind of BS is offensive.

• like x 3
  • Agree x 2
  • WellResearched x 1

#133 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

To anyone giving synthesizer a hard time about everything. You've been given a lot of information already, will be given more, and there will be security measures taken better than most group buys. In addition, Area-1255 is a highly reputable member of this site, and is directly involved every step of the way. This is already better than the majority of group buys. If you don't like what's being offered, and are going to harass him and be aggressive, then simply don't participate. The objections that have been made are logical and understandable. Request for his contacts is completely unreasonable.
So again, if you all that has been presented already is disagreeable to you, then stop being a negative presence here, you're only being bothersome and derailing meaningful discussion.
They're doing you a huge favor in the first place. Raising concerns, asking questions, etc. is fine, but continuing to angrily beat a dead horse is not.
No need to soap box and keep complaining, say your peace and stop, or just go away. I'm a nice guy, and I'm not even involved with this group buy, but this kind of BS is offensive.

One of the most intelligent posts in this thread, and don't worry HS, we are staying vigilant for possible infiltrators.

• WellResearched x 4
  • Agree x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#134 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:27 PM

did dihexa even produce benificial effects

Edited by Plasticperson, 08 January 2015 - 07:27 PM.

• Good Point x 3

#135 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:20 PM

The results seem to be mixed. Large doses - ~500mg seem to have had positive reports. Personally I am still waiting for mine and will only reorder if I feel it is worthwhile. Maybe we need a thread on the results experienced with Dihexa?

• Off-Topic x 1

#136 Jun Han

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:13 AM

The results seem to be mixed. Large doses - ~500mg seem to have had positive reports. Personally I am still waiting for mine and will only reorder if I feel it is worthwhile. Maybe we need a thread on the results experienced with Dihexa?

Opening a thread to gather the anecdotal effects of Dihexa may prove useful for the community to understand this substance a little better.
I personally am interested to see those reports.
  • like x 1

#137 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:48 PM

Opening a thread to gather the anecdotal effects of Dihexa may prove useful for the community to understand this substance a little better.
I personally am interested to see those reports.

Well that might prove useful , but isn't the purpose of novel compounds to explore possibilities? Surely, all nootropics just released won't have anecdotal reports right from the get-go, so this is something every company or group releasing a new compound would have to go through - the inevitable experimentation process of it's first customers. After that, the real reports serve as a basis for all future orders...

• WellResearched x 4
  • like x 1

#138 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:16 AM

Update: Just wanted to let everyone know that we are about a 1/4 of the way there. 

If you are interested  email the following information to: longecity.synthesizer@gmail.com

• Full name
  • Username
  • Address

• Agree x 1

#139 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:16 PM

Also, I'm very disappointed that a couple of you are going around rep-warring and using the dislike button excessively, if you have issues - or disagreement with people who agree with me or synthesizer, it has been said and will be said again....you have no obligation to come here and participate, this is up to you. Let's stop cluttering up this thread with negativity.

• WellResearched x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1
  • like x 1

#140 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:28 AM

I don't understand, so the fuzz is all about that someone ripped ppl off (for a Dihexa group-buy) and they give off on you guys whom have nothing to do with what happened? If so, that's pretty sad.

Maybe an idea to merge user-experiences of people who have already tried Dihexa into this thread? So ppl can make a decision to join or not along the way..  

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 1

#141 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 02:47 AM

I don't understand, so the fuzz is all about that someone ripped ppl off (for a Dihexa group-buy) and they give off on you guys whom have nothing to do with what happened? If so, that's pretty sad.

Maybe an idea to merge user-experiences of people who have already tried Dihexa into this thread? So ppl can make a decision to join or not along the way..  

Seems that way. This is a good suggestion...

Edited by Area-1255, 11 January 2015 - 02:48 AM.

• Agree x 5
  • WellResearched x 1

#142 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:24 AM

Update: Just wanted to let everyone know that we are about a 1/4 of the way there. 

If you are interested  email the following information to: longecity.synthesizer@gmail.com

• Full name
  • Username
  • Address

Have you ever synthesized dihexa successfully before?

#143 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:57 AM

• Full name
  • Username
  • Address

I have not personally gotten dihexa synthesized before, but my lab has successfully synthesized dihexa in the past. There are additional labs that can do it for me, but I've decide not to go with them, since they haven't conducted the synthesis before.

Edited by synthesizer, 11 January 2015 - 09:00 AM.

#144 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:42 PM

• Full name
  • Username
  • Address

I have not personally gotten dihexa synthesized before, but my lab has successfully synthesized dihexa in the past. There are additional labs that can do it for me, but I've decide not to go with them, since they haven't conducted the synthesis before.

can you also try to synthesize d-deprenyl?

#145 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:04 PM

• Full name
  • Username
  • Address

can you also try to synthesize d-deprenyl?

Let's keep the discussion to dihexa right now, if you have other questions, PM synthesizer.

• Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#146 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:19 PM

As Area mentioned, lets keep the discussion on Dihexa for now, and simply email over other compounds your are interested in. We'll look into doing other buys and compounds when this one is successful. 

Additionally, I am going to place a 1/31 deadline to hopefully incentivize people to jump on the buy sooner rather then later. Also, remember you wont have to actually pay for anything until we reach a decent number of people. For now we are simply adding all your information onto a excel list. Then, you will receive a request for payment and electronic invoice when the time comes.

If you are interested email the following information to: longecity.synthesizer@gmail.com

• Full name
  • Username
  • Address
  • How many grams you want (two gram min)
  • Other compounds you may be interested in

Edited by synthesizer, 12 January 2015 - 11:20 PM.

#147 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:38 PM

Just wanted to remind everyone to please provide all your information when you send your email to longecity.synthesizer@gmail.com or else it will make things more complicated down the road

• Full name
  • Username
  • Address
  • How many grams you want (two gram min)
  • Other compounds you may be interested in

• Agree x 2

#148 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:07 AM

Actually, Dihexa has a really, really long half-life, and I estimated a "loading dose" as high as 1.2 grams might be reasonable. I cannot in good conscience recommend that, but 500 mg isn't as crazy as it sounds. I am trying different solvents on my sample to see if I can make it work better, as the oral bioavailability isn't great (maybe a few percent).
  • like x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#149 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:15 PM

Actually, Dihexa has a really, really long half-life, and I estimated a "loading dose" as high as 1.2 grams might be reasonable. I cannot in good conscience recommend that, but 500 mg isn't as crazy as it sounds. I am trying different solvents on my sample to see if I can make it work better, as the oral bioavailability isn't great (maybe a few percent).

Thanks for the response!Could you report the results you have seen and specify the long term?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#150 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:39 PM

We are getting closer everyday, so keep the orders coming!!

Edited by synthesizer, 19 January 2015 - 10:39 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa group buy, dihexa buy, where to buy, new hope, holy grail, nootropics, dihexa 2014, christmas day, holiday dihexa, group buys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users