• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Dihexa Group Buy (A New Hope; A Real Second Chance)

dihexa group buy dihexa buy where to buy new hope holy grail nootropics dihexa 2014 christmas day holiday dihexa group buys

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#181 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:12 AM

I am here mostly because I am interested in life extension. I read your thread because is relates to Dihexa, which is something I recently purchased from a group buy (xks one). I am in the process of evaluating Dihexa and was keen to have the oportunity to buy more if my evaluation of Dihexa is positive.

The previous group buy was somewhat unsettling and looking like it might not work out. I think the wait was about 8 months and it looked at one stage like XKS was not going to deliver at all. From the beginning, there were certain characteristics about his buy that were of concern but I threw in my money and took the risk. That is the point, it was a risk but there was no alternative - either go without Dihexa and hope it becomes available later or pay up and hope for the best.

There are now 2 options, go with your group buy or buy from Nyles. The price is pretty close so that is not an issue. It then comes down to trust and how soon it is likely to be delivered. Group buys generally take a bit longer but given your assurances, not significantly. Nyles has said 2 weeks but who knows. Nyles is certainly well known (and trusted) and was the purchaser of the original group buy so would likely have access to the real stuff. I think you've indicated that the stuff you buy will be tested.

The main difference for me is that I see a lot of the agressive and defensive behaviours I saw from XKS with people who question things being accused of Trolling and just a general feeling of 'I don't feel comfortable asking questions in case I am shot down'. I don't support the real 'Trolls' but they are generally quite obvious and mostly ignored and were far more prevalent in the XKS buy - especially in the later stages. I do however think that caution is very important and there is no harm in questioning not just the method but also the integrity and suitability of the organisers. XKS proved that ignoring those factors can make for a really unpleasant experience later on.

I am quite concerned that this and all group buys go off without incident. Any failures will affect the likelyhood of future group buys. I would like to see group buys continue to happen. I am curious as to why you would proceed with a group buy when you know the same thing is available from a reliable source for a similar price. Perhaps you just have so much time invested in this that you are loath to stop it. I certainly hope that is all that it is. Perhaps you feel that you will get a better product or perhaps you have concerns about Nyles.

Personally I would have liked to see you refocus your efforts on any of a number of other potential chemicals but that is up to you. I wish you and all the participants here the best of luck with the buy and I hope like hell that you are legit and deliver. I will continue my evaluation for now and if I choose to replenish my supply, I think I will go with the Nyles option since I have used his services for other producs and my existing supply comes ultimately via him. I will however continue to monitor this thread and comment any time I feel the desire to since this is an open forum.

Not to be rude, but given that Nyles is selling this stuff (with a claimed 2 weeks until availability) for just $5 more per gram than the group buy here, is it really worth it? Not trying to kill this, just seems like all that effort could be focused elsewhere?

Then surely with your extensive experience here, you understand that we understand - what exactly we are here for - and what we intend to do is clearly outlined in the basis of this thread. I'm curious as to why you come here and tilt off the thread  -

people who come to this thread do so in order to...

1.) Either find out about opportunities.

2.) Because they were dissatisfied with the last group buy.

3.) Or because they are simply looking for Dihexa from someone who has a reputation that extends past longecity. 

{ By all means I am not stating I am above longecity, just that my work and presence is known elsewhere where it is equally appreciated}

• Good Point x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3
  • Ill informed x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1

#182 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:07 AM

I will however continue to monitor this thread and comment any time I feel the desire to since this is an open forum.

Enter NEW ESSAY NOT HERE............................................................................Query=NULL   

ADMIN_Cmd INITIATED

You're not going to disrupt the thread, and though it is an open forum - and your opinions are generally well-tolerated, disrespect and flames are not. I would think about toning down the arrogance if I were you.

• Unfriendly x 4
  • WellResearched x 2
  • Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#183 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:15 AM

I will however continue to monitor this thread and comment any time I feel the desire to since this is an open forum.

You're not going to disrupt the thread, and though it is an open forum - and your opinions are generally well-tolerated, disrespect and flames are not. I would think about toning down the arrogance if I were you.

If expressing an opinion and caring about others is arrogance, then I guess I'm guilty as charged.

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

#184 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:21 AM

If expressing an opinion and caring about others is arrogance, then I guess I'm guilty as charged.

You're disrupting the thread, multiple posts within 24-48 hours is un-necessary; since you're not participating in the buy, please stop the consecutive posting. This is the last time I'm going to ask you.

• dislike x 2
  • WellResearched x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#185 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:34 AM

Not to be rude, but given that Nyles is selling this stuff (with a claimed 2 weeks until availability) for just $5 more per gram than the group buy here, is it really worth it? Not trying to kill this, just seems like all that effort could be focused elsewhere?

Another reason is also that everyone was already extremely upset over the last group buy, and wanted a clean break from all parties involved. It's also a good opportunity to try a different lab, and this is the only one available aside from what was involved with the last mess, and is being handled by respectable individuals, who have done much to make assurances every step of the way.

• Agree x 4

#186 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:39 AM

Personally I would have liked to see you refocus your efforts on any of a number of other potential chemicals but that is up to you. I wish you and all the participants here the best of luck with the buy and I hope like hell that you are legit and deliver. I will continue my evaluation for now and if I choose to replenish my supply, I think I will go with the Nyles option since I have used his services for other producs and my existing supply comes ultimately via him. I will however continue to monitor this thread and comment any time I feel the desire to since this is an open forum.

It's not like they can't do others after this one. In fact, that has been offered. Competition is good for consumers anyways. =P

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this new group buy for dihexa started after the last one was a train wreck, but before nyles started his reboot? Nyles just happened to have extra product on hand because of miscommunications from the last one I believe was the case?

Edited by HappyShoe, 03 February 2015 - 04:40 AM.

• Agree x 5

#187 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:03 AM

All in all there have been some good points made, but I think there is more then enough Dihexa to go around for everyone. So, lets do our best to keep this thread to interested parties. As mentioned there are many reasons why this buy was put together, and in a way it is a bit of a test run for future buys/compounds. Also, this was put together without any knowledge of what Nyles or the other members of the last group buy have been up to, but in a way you should be thanking us for I doubt you'd be receiving the price you are getting over there if this buy wasn't being conducted.

From here forward lets do our best to move any questions that will drive this thread off topic to PM, and keep the actual thread for interested parties or for actual buyers who have questions/concerns. As a reminder, if you are interested in joining the buy please email the following information to: longecity.synthesizer@gmail.com

• Full name
  • Address
  • How many grams you want
  • Username

Edited by synthesizer, 03 February 2015 - 06:08 AM.

• Agree x 2

#188 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:12 AM

Whoa. Hold on a second.....

"but in a way you should be thanking us for I doubt you'd be receiving the price you are getting over there if this buy wasn't being conducted."

I've been on the sideline on this thread, minding my own business, however I do need to chime in on this comment.

I had nothing to do with the pricing of previous group buy run by Clayton (xks). I had just supplied Clayton with legitimate quality material at a cost substantially lower than what it was sold for.

That's capitalism I suppose. The price to Longecity members was set by Clayton alone.

It was unfortunate that my name was used in that sale without my knowledge, placing me in the middle of a less than ideal distribution.

When that occurred I posted on this site that I would have another dihexa batch synthesized by the same lab and offer it at a reduced price.

No deposits needed, and plenty for everyone.

Though this "heads up" was posted before this thread's offering began, in an effort not to appear to step on this group's toes, I kept the price of my offering above this one by $5 per gram.

People are free to chose their supplier and I've never pushed my sale at all. This post is not a sales pitch and I hope this buy goes well for everyone involved.

The point is that there is no reason to thank the organizers of this sale for my reduced price.

Those that wrote me privately knew that the pricing on my offering would be substantially lower than the xks buy a long(ish) time ago.

I'm not here as a troll, but such offhand remarks by the organizers of this sale are untrue and unnecessary.

In my opinion, and as mentioned by another poster, I think the Longecity  community would be better served if there was not a redundant sale of the same material at a comparable price.

There are so many novel and truly exciting compounds being published that have such potential and yet there are no sources.

There certainly could be.

Edited by Nyles7, 03 February 2015 - 07:57 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#189 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:47 AM

Nyles7, I appreciate the professionalism and my apologize for confusing my econ 101.

• like x 1

#190 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:59 AM

It's all good  :)

• Cheerful x 1

#191 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:49 AM

Would like to order but everything outside EU/UK will be going through though customs and they will most probably burn it; as they just demonstrated in some Finnish silly custom reality show. If it could go US->UK->Finland it's gonna be sure shot as history has shown. Any UK good person would want to go through with this? Id be willing to pay 15€+postage for the hassle, through paypal. But it has to be person with a fine reputation at this site. PM me. I'd be most grateful.

I agree that this is the safest way for EU, if there was a person who could do that.

#192 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:32 PM

I'm in the EU too

#193 Wololo

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:18 PM

Best way to be done with this is to get dihexa shipped to a forwarder in USA and ship it together with another compound in powder form or inside a package with another sort of goods.

Of course it is a good idea if the dihexa its not tagged whatsoever. Choose security tape as an option when you check out with your forwarder.

And choose that you get the goods shipped with no packing whatsoever, but throwed in together in the same box.

I never declare what i dont want the custom house to see, lets say for instance a supplement with melatonin, that could be problematic. Or in this case Dihexa. For this group buy ill be shipping it along with stablon and ultra low molecular hyaluronic acid, that i got sitting in the forwarder warehouse since months and probably other goods (bulky ones)to make up for the shipping price,  If they open the package( it is a lottery), they wont be able to make sense of what is what. Also take in count that letters and small packages are most likely to be 'lost' in the process if you declare for instance let's say 20 dollars for 10 grams of HA. I commited this error before. Now i get everything shipped together, and make it track-able.

I've been succesful using this method. However, most of the times they dont open the package specially if you offer detailed paypal and ebay screen shots, at most a pharmacy inspection (aka charge you another 10 euros).

Usually i cut down on taxes to a half.

Well, thats my big speech lol.

P.D: i live in Spain.

...I forgot to add that you need to use usps, nor fedex, nor dhl. For two reasons, shipping and 'pushing papers' cost. And second, they are not allowed to import supplements of any sort, atleast in my country.

Edited by Wololo, 03 February 2015 - 02:50 PM.

#194 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

Please forgive my random question in the group buy but will we be able to order Dihexa online someday or will it always be through a custom synth?

• Cheerful x 1

#195 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:26 PM

Please forgive my random question in the group buy but will we be able to order Dihexa online someday or will it always be through a custom synth?

I doubt it, not under normal circumstances at least. They'd likely develop it into a drug first - prly will hit DARPA before anything. USA Gov likes to have all the super brains in their offices. Therefore, it will be a long time before any other method can be applied.....so for many months or even years at least - it will custom synthesis. Which is Why you should hop on the ball now.

There will be a time lag after this one - so those interested need to confess it.

• WellResearched x 3
  • Informative x 1

#196 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:47 PM

I'm considering it. What happens when I run out though? Also, where can I find the synthesis? Are there any literature anywhere talking about it? In other words how do you know (or in this case your friend) how to synthesize it?

#197 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:33 PM

I'm considering it. What happens when I run out though? Also, where can I find the synthesis? Are there any literature anywhere talking about it? In other words how do you know (or in this case your friend) how to synthesize it?

They are well-respected labs with a history and proper resources. :)

• Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#198 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:41 PM

Is anyone from UK or another country in EU without customs problem willing to play a third person role for orders in eu?It is a lot of money to play heads or tails with the customs and for many might be a red light.

Edited by di36, 03 February 2015 - 04:42 PM.

• Agree x 1

#199 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 05:23 PM

I can trust that. But it'd still be nice if the synthesis was public. As you said above this may never be sold commercially or at least not for a long time due to government intervention. How is keeping the synthesis a secret for personal gain any different than what you say the government is doing? ;)

#200 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:02 PM

is this dihexa powder? are we using the "under the tounge" method of delivery to the bloodstream? ive not seen any mention of how to take it, dosage has been mentioned, unless i missed it?

Edited by UKLAD, 03 February 2015 - 06:06 PM.

#201 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:27 PM

For the record, It does not appear that PWAIN is trolling/flaming here. It is an open thread and his discussion is on-topic (the supplement along with various options for purchasing/testing).

• Good Point x 3
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#202 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:21 PM

Best way to be done with this is to get dihexa shipped to a forwarder in USA and ship it together with another compound in powder form or inside a package with another sort of goods.

Of course it is a good idea if the dihexa its not tagged whatsoever. Choose security tape as an option when you check out with your forwarder.

And choose that you get the goods shipped with no packing whatsoever, but throwed in together in the same box.

I never declare what i dont want the custom house to see, lets say for instance a supplement with melatonin, that could be problematic. Or in this case Dihexa. For this group buy ill be shipping it along with stablon and ultra low molecular hyaluronic acid, that i got sitting in the forwarder warehouse since months and probably other goods (bulky ones)to make up for the shipping price,  If they open the package( it is a lottery), they wont be able to make sense of what is what. Also take in count that letters and small packages are most likely to be 'lost' in the process if you declare for instance let's say 20 dollars for 10 grams of HA. I commited this error before. Now i get everything shipped together, and make it track-able.

I've been succesful using this method. However, most of the times they dont open the package specially if you offer detailed paypal and ebay screen shots, at most a pharmacy inspection (aka charge you another 10 euros).

Usually i cut down on taxes to a half.

Well, thats my big speech lol.

P.D: i live in Spain.

...I forgot to add that you need to use usps, nor fedex, nor dhl. For two reasons, shipping and 'pushing papers' cost. And second, they are not allowed to import supplements of any sort, atleast in my country.

Updated your address!

Edited by synthesizer, 03 February 2015 - 09:21 PM.

#203 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:20 PM

I can trust that. But it'd still be nice if the synthesis was public. As you said above this may never be sold commercially or at least not for a long time due to government intervention. How is keeping the synthesis a secret for personal gain any different than what you say the government is doing? ;)

It's not for personal gain, it's for protection of the operation as dihexa and the synthesis thereof isn't exactly under the normal scope of manufacturing, thus, putting the lab owner and his identity/job at risk is not a very good idea, is it?

Did XKS reveal the specific identity of his chemist or lab?

• WellResearched x 3
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#204 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:27 PM

It's not for personal gain, it's for protection of the operation as dihexa and the synthesis thereof isn't exactly under the normal scope of manufacturing, thus, putting the lab owner and his identity/job at risk is not a very good idea, is it?

Did XKS reveal the specific identity of his chemist or lab?

I can appreciate that.

• like x 2
  • Agree x 2

#205 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:31 AM

can someone be kind enough to answer my question a few posts up PLEASE?

#206 ModusOperandi

• 37 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:43 AM

For this group buy ill be shipping it along with stablon and ultra low molecular hyaluronic acid

Sry, i'm confused. What group buy? You are also sending? Hyperlink maybe didn't work?

#207 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 01:06 PM

All your questions are answered in another thread. Look for the other thread about the first group buy led by XKS201. Enjoy the read.
Remember this is highly experimental stuff...you take your chances. Doses and such are mostly inference from experiments and guess work on behalf of many posters here.

It is a rough granulated powder that doesn't easily dissolve in the mouth. Sublingual and buccal are not recommended. Dose anywhere between 5mg and 500mg. Most probably around 20mg - higher dose only for the brave or maybe stupid lol?

is this dihexa powder? are we using the "under the tounge" method of delivery to the bloodstream? ive not seen any mention of how to take it, dosage has been mentioned, unless i missed it?

• Off-Topic x 1

#208 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 01:50 PM

thx i will ck it out

#209 Jochen

• 157 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:13 PM

Is anyone from UK or another country in EU without customs problem willing to play a third person role for orders in eu?It is a lot of money to play heads or tails with the customs and for many might be a red light.

I would also be potentially interested in this as Germany customs are also notorious for either destroying material or slamming you with hefty import taxes.

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#210 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 05:44 PM

IR and GC of KXS DIHEXA

Sample looks very pure and the IR corresponds with  C-C/C=C/N-H/O-H/C=O bonds found in the structure. Also the solubility matched up. 

For all we know a single C=O reduced to an C-OH which could block all the effects of Dihexa and wouldn't show up in an IR. This won't we known until an NMR is run...something I'm working on but might not be able to due for a little while due to solubility issues. 

A second group buy might be useless for a compound that doesn't work. Someone needs to try dihexa in a piperine or liposomal solution. I do have a sonicator in my house. (i'm working on a small start up nanoparticle synthesis company) However, all the "Dihexa" I have is for testing. 

Attached Files

• Agree x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa group buy, dihexa buy, where to buy, new hope, holy grail, nootropics, dihexa 2014, christmas day, holiday dihexa, group buys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users