• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

Photographic Evidence of God's Spirit here on Earth

christian christianity

• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

#1021 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:32 AM

Anyone heard from god lately ? :ph34r:

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#1022 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:01 AM

C'mon god.......it's been a year almost and still no sign from you. :ph34r:

Too busy getting off watching little kiddies being butchered and sexually abused to pop in and make yourself known huh? :|?

• Unfriendly x 2
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#1023 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 08:36 AM

2019.......still no god showing himself......petulant little bitch

• unsure x 1

#1024 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:23 PM

Never found this all that convincing but there seems tol be some evidence of unexplained sittings by credible people.  I never see these guys deal with any of them.  All they can do iks call names.   Really shows a lack of mental ability.

#1025 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 09:19 PM

Oh of course....'some people' have seen him

There's the proof I've been looking for 

"It's ok now god!"

Some people saw you once, 'sitting'....lol

#1026 serengetilion

• 22 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 10:07 PM

IF .. god turned out to be true, I'd love to be first in line to tell him what a piece of shit he is.... Just saying
  • Good Point x 2

#1027 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2019 - 02:50 AM

Perhaps you will get your chance  Serengtition.  Who knows.  Obviously you don't.  Dakman, eye witness accounts are evidence.  You claim because you have not seen something, it does not exist.  Your ignorance is your evidence?  I venture there are lots of real things you have not seen.

#1028 serengetilion

• 22 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:44 PM

Don't make me lol already. So, you think you're the 'in charge, authoritive' figure on the subject. Is that your own perception OR perhaps your god who cannot show hisself told you that maybe because he thinks you're special?
I could also say the very same things to you in that you're ignorant. I been waiting to see just 1 piece of proof of his existence. Since you're so sure, how about tell him to come see me, I got something to tell him.....to his face..
Furthermore, I would absolutely agree that there's things I haven't seen and again the same should be said of you. People are so ignorant to not look around and take notice to all that's happening on this earth, not think for a moment to access that info and come to their own conclusion. It is what it is, all haven't evolved to think for theirself yet..

Edited by serengetilion, 29 June 2019 - 11:03 PM.

#1029 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 July 2019 - 06:55 PM

Dear Laughing guy, where did I change the subject?  Perhaps if God wants to hear your nonsense, He will give you a chance.  In the next 50 years or so, you will have a chance.  You want Him to show himself to you but I thought you rejected eyewitness evidence?  You are so special only yours count’s.

The highest evolution is the realization there is a God.  That came when humans could think for themselves.  Why is there something rather than nothing?  I am sure you can answer that not being ignorant.  At this point we only need evidence, rtight.  Help me out.  Why?

#1030 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 11:34 PM

god needs a much better P.R. person than you and the generally uneducated followers that can't shake off the musings of a stone age people trying to conclude their place in the universe of which they couldn't possibly begin to understand.  

• Ill informed x 1

#1031 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2019 - 11:56 PM

i NOTICE YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND MY LAST QUESTION.  Rather you resort to this tired nonsense.  Of course none of it with evidence.

#1032 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2019 - 12:31 AM

Since we are dealing with life I think that there may be many different forms of life.  Are orbs alive?  Who knows but what life iks and its source is very interesting.  Try out thiis.  

#1033 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:31 PM

Here at Longecity we deal mainly with the issue of life and Orbs are somewhat a mystery that no one can fully explain.  Notice Laughing Guy did not even try.  Life itself is even more a mystery which we are trying to extend and keep from going out.  We are dealing with a first class mystery which will not go away by calling names.  Life itself is a mind blower.  Enjoy this.  

#1034 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 10:29 PM

Still no god....... because
  • Needs references x 1

#1035 serengetilion

• 22 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 08:14 PM

Because.... He don't exist.. Simply...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christian, christianity