• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Is there any science or analytical verification to jewellery cleaner liposomal preparations?

liposomes liposomal diy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pleiotropic

• 74 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:55 AM

I know there's a lot of DIY tutorials on making liposomal formulations of supplements on the internet, as opposed to buying them for more $$$.  I'm wondering if anyone has actually verified that the home method of a jewellery cleaner actually does make a liposomal formulation through some analytical method?  Maybe there's a study which used a device with comparable specifications?   Just trying to get to the science of this method.  If anyone knows some comprehensive write-up on the matter that would be useful.

#2 tarasco

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:03 AM

If you haven't already seen this here's Brooks Bradley's description of the process by which he and his cohorts developed the concept of DIY Liposomal Vitamin C....
After two years making my own (C, Na-RALA, Glutathione and soon...ALCAR) I find I still go back to Brooks Bradley for reference....

http://michaelmooney...aminCMethod.pdf

He comments that his method produces 70% of the high powered method....
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 8bitmore

• 347 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:03 AM

The best example of "proof" that liposomal encapsulation per jewellery cleaner works that I've heard of is that you can encapsulate ascorbic acid in lecithin and when done add half a third of a teaspoon of pure bicarbonate-soda to the mix (avoid baking powder since the many ingredients would ruin the experiment) still sitting in the machine. This should cause some fizzing but not much because the ascorbic acid should be trapped in the lecithin. OK.

Now turn the machine on again, this should "open" the fat molecules up temporarily and thus expose the ascorbic acid to the bicarbonate - causing a strong fizzing effect to occur. Thus proving that ascorbic acid was actually encapsulated.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:06 PM

The jewellery cleaner is mainly used for degassing the mix, you can just blend it on slow and still get quality Lipo, just takes longer. It needs to be kept in a temperature range, a heated jewellery cleaner makes it easier? Go easy on any supplement to start.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: liposomes, liposomal, diy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users