teamtlr glyx-ox anti-depressant

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:35 PM

GLYX-OX Trial: October 1st to 3rd 2015

GLYX-OX from TeamTLR is a NMDA Glycine-Site Specific Functional Antagonist Herbal Extract that has been demonstrated to produce rapid anti-depressant, cognitive enhancement and is neurogenic among other things demonstrated on TeamTLR’s website.

I am a sufferer of major depressive disorder and brain fog symptoms that cause low or decreased cognitive function which is why I decided to try this product. Below are the results that I have obtained by taking GLYX-OX thus far.  I have to say, though I have had very good results and effects from a number of TeamTLR products, I’m quite surprised with the powerful degree of results and would conclude this herbal extract has exceeded my expectations in expected results.

01/10/2015 @ 12:32PM:

I placed 500MG of GLYX-OX under my tongue and within 30 seconds I began to feel a sudden quick onset of happiness and mood elevation, along with a clear mind and enhanced vision. These effects later turned subtle after 45 minutes but at the same time felt nice and my mood was still elevated, social interactions were easier to engage in and my overall tone of mood felt meaningful. The type of mood elevation felt as if it’s less serotonic and more dopaminergic. A feeling of joy and happiness lasted throughout the day.

02/10/2015:

Okay, so I have just woke up at 9:34AM and can still feel the elevated tone and enhanced mood that I was feeling from yesterday. Everything feels a lot clearer on GLYX-OX and I feel it acts as a good cognitive enhancer as well as a mood enhancer. My thinking feels a lot clearer since I’ve been taking it. No side-effects as to note yet. I’ve been told by multiple members of my family and friends that I seem more happy and outgoing towards things. The effects of GLYX-OX are amazing, and find this is one of the best extracts I’ve brought from TeamTLR in par with their KORX-OX extract which is amazing and offers great benefits and would probably go well with GLYX-OX.

03/10/2015 @ 11:21AM:

I’ve just re-dosed with GLYX-OX as the effects were less transparent today in comparison to when I took it two days ago and from what I was feeling yesterday. So it’s clear to say the effects last for two days before having to re-dose again. I took 700MG this time to see how it would affect me and I felt the elevated mood was significantly higher than before when I first dosed with GLYX-OX, although I did feel a little bit tired after I upped the dose.   The tiredness only lasted for 30 minutes although the same would happen after consuming too much coffee so it’s nothing major.

It would appear perhaps 500MG is all you need or a high end optimal dose.  TeamTLR do note on the site dosage for human trials at 125mg, 250mg, and 500mg, so this is the upper end of the spectrum they seem to indicate should be needed/optimal and of course everyone will have individual variance and ‘their mileage vary’. With that in mind perhaps others should indeed start at low lower end of the dose spectrum.  They also note a direct synergy with their SNRB-OX (used a low dose) so that might be interesting to assess in time, as well as again with the KORX-OX.

To conclude, I am really pleased to find that I’m a lot less moody and I feel calmer than I have been in a long time. I highly recommend GLYX-OX extract to anyone who would like to improve depression or mood in general, or as a general cognitive enhancer. I find everyone could benefit from GLYX-OX from its effects one way or another. GLYX-OX is truly an amazing extract by TeamTLR and would highly recommend it to anyone. 

• unsure x 2
  • like x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#2 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:49 PM

Can anybody else confirm these effects?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 pleiotropic

• 74 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:59 AM

Extremely suspicious of:

a) people selling supplement cocktails without fully disclosing the ingredients and instead using inflated language

b) people giving glowing reviews to said unknown products where placebo cannot be excluded.

Placebo is an extremely powerful effect suspected to be mediated by mu-opioid receptors and the effect (increased pleasure, decreased pain) may be enhanced in some populations depending on genetic variability.  

Proceed with skepticism.

• like x 2

#4 fntms

• 318 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:06 PM

Op: what other teamtlr 'proprietary' products have you tried apart from the KORX-OX (the 'black tar' one I think) ? Thanks
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#5 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:31 PM

Extremely suspicious of:

a) people selling supplement cocktails without fully disclosing the ingredients and instead using inflated language

b) people giving glowing reviews to said unknown products where placebo cannot be excluded.

Placebo is an extremely powerful effect suspected to be mediated by mu-opioid receptors and the effect (increased pleasure, decreased pain) may be enhanced in some populations depending on genetic variability.  

Proceed with skepticism.

I agree Pleiotropic and took TLR to task about this.
I don't recall their reply very well but it was something along the lines of:  It works so well that we don't want to 'let the cat out the bag' but cant patent it just yet because.....  (I don't recall.  The high cost of international patenting etc. and that China didn't give a damn anyway, IIRC)

Anyway;  they recently sent me a sample.  
As the GHK/GHK-Cu saga has sorted itself out and proven to be as advertised, I am in the process of trying GLYX-OX.
IMHO it works quite well at 'lifting the fog' and as a mood lifter without any type of high feeling. It puts a mild, Mona Lisa like smile on my face for around half a day @ 250mg, without any kind of comedown.

Oh and it melts under one's tongue fast and tastes quite nice.  Sweet, if anything.
Does that say anything about what it might be?

I also  gave a 250mg dose to 2 complete skeptics (family members) this morning.
I said nothing except that: "Its supposed to be a herbal mood lifter.  Try it out and let me know"
That's about as close as I can get to a 'blind' test?
I await their feedback and will post again when I get it.

As I have no idea what it is; I have no idea of side effects, or even if a dependence may build..?
As such, I am not taking it regularly. and cannot speak to any long term effects.

• unsure x 1

#6 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:41 PM

Logic, in a nutshell what was the GHK/GHK-Cu saga? And how was it proven as advertised? Was independent analysis performed? Or did users report positive effects from it?

#7 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:56 PM

Logic, in a nutshell what was the GHK/GHK-Cu saga? And how was it proven as advertised? Was independent analysis performed? Or did users report positive effects from it?

IIRC a competitor analysed GHK/GHK-Cu and found it not to be GHK/GHK-Cu.
I noted that TLRs site was hacked @ the same time....  Hmmm...!?

A huge argument ensued.  

TLR's use of what I assume to a Tibetan form of Chinglish didn't help at all and they lost a lot of credibility.
It was later found that the acid used in the independent analysis had disassociated the Cu from the GHK and that GHK/GHK-Cu was in fact as advertised.

(Thx go to Niner, dz93, et-al for clearing this up)

Subsequently some of the members of the group buy have experimented with GHK/GHK-Cu.
It seems that it does not work sublingually, but those who have injected it have been experiencing...  'very interesting', positive benefits which you can follow starting form the pages of the threads linked below:

http://www.longecity...eration/page-20

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=743314

Sadly a large # of the group buyers don't seem to be aware of these new developments and PMing them all, 3-4 at a time will take ages.  I do hope to see more anecdotal reports as time goes by.

• like x 2
  • unsure x 1

#8 AndyB

• 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 04:59 AM

I ordered GLYX-OX  from TLR.  It arrived with no problem. Took 1 x 250 mg pill on Sunday while in the park with friends. No noticeable mood lifting,just made me spacing out and I had difficult concentrating on what my friends were telling me. Today I took double dose 2x250mg and the effects are almost the same:no mood lift  in addition made me very sleepy , difficult to focus on anything and sweaty.

#9 dwaaam

• 30 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:20 PM

Ordered 5g of this substance from TLR a year or so ago. Did not notice any effect at any dose. Their proprietary blends, does not really seem legit. Also tried their HCBT-OX, which tasted and looked like an extract of shijalit. Atleast their J-147 seemed real, but did not really notice any effect from it either, but it could be because of its poor oral bioavailability.

• Informative x 1

#10 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:28 PM

I also  gave a 250mg dose to 2 complete skeptics (family members) this morning.

I said nothing except that: "Its supposed to be a herbal mood lifter.  Try it out and let me know"
That's about as close as I can get to a 'blind' test?
I await their feedback and will post again when I get it.

Both family members got no effect.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#11 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:04 PM

I have about 20 vials of GLYX-13 just sitting around in deep freeze, doing me no good.
They are 200mg and sterile. I paid $46 to have each vial synthesized.
Just make me an offer if your interested. Postage will just be my actual cost.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: teamtlr, glyx-ox, anti-depressant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users