Photo

Comprehensive Multi Comparison: LEF vs AOR

orthocore aor lef multivitamin

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 The Ripper

• 97 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:35 PM

As I've recently become a member of LEF there are some significant discounts for me when purchasing their supplements, to the point that I'm considering ditching AOR Ortho-Core in favour of one of LEF's multivitamin mixes. Despite the fact that my diet is very high in fruit and vegetables I have a bias for kitchen sink approaches lol. In particular I like how the broader multis include a lot of more obscure phytonutrients and antioxidants that I wouldn't otherwise be getting in my diet. If anyone reading this strongly disagrees with my approach feel free to let me know.

I'm aware that most people on here seem to take a LEF twice a day multi which is much less comprehensive and acts as more of a "filling in the gaps" type thing. Actually, this is what I do with ortho core presently anyway. Typically I take just 3-4 capsules instead of the recommended six, or roughly 2/3rds the doses found there. 

----

So more to the point of this thread: I'd greatly appreciate if anyone can take a look at both these supplements and just give me the gist of what some of the differences are. I've looked over it and can see differences in the forms of some vitamins and mineral, slightly different doses. Problem is I don't know which are the better, more bio-available forms.  Is the LEF as respectable or better than the one from AOR? If you had to choose one which would it be? Or is there another type of multi I should consider instead? 

Once again, thank you to anyone who takes the time to make a brief comparison of these two products!

http://www.lifeexten...ion-mix-tablets

http://www.cureself....ortho-core.aspx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: orthocore, aor, lef, multivitamin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users