* * * * - 10 votes

Natural Testosterone Boosters

testosterone cognition mood natural herbal otc psychiatric boosters suppressors

• Please log in to reply
364 replies to this topic

#361 chipdouglas

• 218 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 09:04 PM

moomoo : I've not tried fulvic acid, but I did try shilajit (i.e. Primavie) for months. Like you, initially : mood, libido, subjective well-being and assertiveness were all increased. But then, it stopped working altogether. 

Just wanted to put my two cents in..

#362 moomoo

• 73 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 11:46 AM

moomoo : I've not tried fulvic acid, but I did try shilajit (i.e. Primavie) for months. Like you, initially : mood, libido, subjective well-being and assertiveness were all increased. But then, it stopped working altogether. 

Just wanted to put my two cents in..

I think there's some quick down-regulation/suppression going on. I'm guessing FSH as fenugreek gives me the same effect of having a few days good, then a "crash".  

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#363 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2021 - 07:03 PM

Above experiences might have to do with dopamine more than anything. AFAIK the dopamine system is very malleable and adjusts itself easily, hence e.g. why a lot of people who take prescription stimulants feel "oh wow" for a few days or weeks then become disappointed (but also why low dose prescription stims are rather harmless and unproblematic to start/stop as the brain easily adjusts and one might simply feel a bit excessively tired/wired for a short period).

Either way I suspect that's what most of the popular "test boosters" do is give a sense of energy that perhaps has little to do with testosterone, just my guess. Things that vaguely speaking are "dopaminergic" (i.e. vaguely stimulating, everything from dexamphetamine, ginseng, to fulvic acid) seem to have a rather simple and easy relationship with mood-lifting properties (including horniness etc, "high test" feeling), you can take it and you immediately feel a lift. I'm not so sure the same is true even of injecting massive amounts of testosterone, sex hormones seem a bit complicated either way... I don't really know what fulvic acid does tho, but I doubt it raises testosterone very much.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#364 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 08:12 AM

Pine Pollen is a notable full-spectrum adaptogenic herb for men over 30. I tried and reviewed it...

1*NQQHfG86nv-HUod0RmPmRA.gif

Watch: A Potent Enabler of Antifragility - Pine Pollen by Lost Empire Herbs [⭐⭐⭐⭐ Biohacker Review]

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#365 mbdrinker

• 137 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2022 - 11:15 AM

Same about niacin. First 3 weeks it energized at small amounts with pulse doubling. Now i almost don't feel it at the same doses. I think sex is the best aid but in my country they allow to have sex only to loyal slaves of the regime and to nonaryans and aryans are sent to ukrain for utilization...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testosterone, cognition, mood, natural herbal otc, psychiatric, boosters, suppressors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users