- - - - -

Pseudoephedrine is a pretty decent nootropic / ergogenic

pseudoephedrine

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vader

• 243 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:36 AM

30mg is enough to produce motivation and focus without too much stimulation. It can be dosed much later into the day than caffeine without causing insomnia. In fact caffeine seems to not affect me at all anymore and only produce negatives, yet pseudoephedrine seems very, very decent (much better than racetams imho). I would compare it to modafinil, but modafinil doesn't have any ergogenic potential for me (i like stimulants to help exercise sometimes).

The only problem is tolerance, in one week i'm up to 240+ mg of pseudoephedrine, which is cost prohibitive and (maybe) unhealthy.

#2 Sleepdealer

• 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:45 AM

Where do you get this pseudoephedrine from?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 vader

• Topic Starter
  • 243 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:40 AM

Where do you get this pseudoephedrine from?

sudafed from apothecary

#4 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:56 PM

Pretty sure this stuff is addictive, though  ;)

#5 Sacrifice01

• 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:28 PM

It's not too bad on it's own and is found in pretty much in nasal decongestant behind pharmacy counters.  It's heavily regulated though due to people usually making really impure meth with it(known as shake n bake) and you can only purchase it so many within a certain time frame.  People have a way of getting around the regulation though by paying other people to purchase it for them...known as smurfs; at least where I live.  So yeah...  unfortunately I know this because my members of my family hung around junkies and my brother died due to opiate addiction then going the route to get off of it with methadone treatment which I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy as a way of battling opiate addiction.  My brother was trying to due the right thing but unfortunately it cost him his life.  No opiates were found in his system during the autopsy.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:34 PM

Sorry to hear about the loss of your brother!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pseudoephedrine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users