* * * * * 3 votes

ALKS 5461/CERC-501 kappa antagonists

alks 5461 cerc-501 kappa antagonists

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#61 HouseElisabeth

• 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:02 AM

Hi guys,i took part in NRX 1074 failed group buy.

I suffer from PTST induced MDD with a bit of bipolarity.For 3-4 days a month i am totally symptom free (not manic/hypomanic).

Everything started 4 years ago (lots of stress combined with sadness due to unfortunate life events for long period of time).

I am 34 now,totally healthy prior to that.

I am treated with 300mg of Wellbutrin and 600mg of Lamictal daily.

Rapid methylation rate is responsible for increased medication dosages.

After reading about ALKS 5461,i was able to purchase 10 Suboxone 8 mg tablets.

I was thinking of trying to find out if 0,5 to 2mg maximum taken daily will make any difference to my totally anhedonic and 

pretty often melancholic state of mind.

I am in for this group buy. I would like to test CERC-501 first.

I believe it's worth trying.

Thank you all :-)

#62 tolerant

• Topic Starter
  • 470 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:18 AM

Hi guys,i took part in NRX 1074 failed group buy.

I suffer from PTST induced MDD with a bit of bipolarity.For 3-4 days a month i am totally symptom free (not manic/hypomanic).

Everything started 4 years ago (lots of stress combined with sadness due to unfortunate life events for long period of time).

I am 34 now,totally healthy prior to that.

I am treated with 300mg of Wellbutrin and 600mg of Lamictal daily.

Rapid methylation rate is responsible for increased medication dosages.

After reading about ALKS 5461,i was able to purchase 10 Suboxone 8 mg tablets.

I was thinking of trying to find out if 0,5 to 2mg maximum taken daily will make any difference to my totally anhedonic and 

pretty often melancholic state of mind.

I am in for this group buy. I would like to test CERC-501 first.

I believe it's worth trying.

Thank you all :-)

If you're serious about trying Suboxone, dissolve the tablet in distilled water and then use an oral syringe to dose. That way you can start with low doses such as 0.1 mg. For example, if you dissolve 8 mg of Suboxone in 40 ml of water, each 0.5 ml (50 units) on the oral syringe will give you 0.1 mg of Suboxone. You may find that a dose of 0.2 mg is sufficient. 

CERC-501 would be good to try, but like I posted earlier we need about 20 people to put in $350 or 10 people to put in $500 each (both for 500 mg of the drug) each to make it work.

And put in the fridge to ensure a longer shelf life, although I have no idea how long the shelf life of the solution would be, whether at room temperature or when refrigerated.

Edited by tolerant, 24 December 2016 - 08:57 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#63 HouseElisabeth

• 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:13 AM

Thank you very much tolerant,i just want to try it for let's say 10 days. I'd like to know wether it's working or not. If it works i will be a bit more optimist about having good chances of achieving a descent quality of life in the near (i hope) future,being aware that similar acting drugs (Alks5461 for instance) will become available soon.
It will help me feel a bit better.Of cource i know about the terrible withdrawals you get after using it for a long period of time.
We should keep in mind though that withdrawing from (or changing) AD's isn't an easy procedure either....
This is a link with reviews from people using it to fight depression http://mentalhealthd...opioid-agonist/

#64 HouseElisabeth

• 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:19 AM

I forgot to mention that i am in for a 20 people group buy ($350). As about shelf life, i believe we will be informed from the lab.
  • like x 1

#65 tolerant

• Topic Starter
  • 470 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:35 AM

Thank you very much tolerant,i just want to try it for let's say 10 days. I'd like to know wether it's working or not. If it works i will be a bit more optimist about having good chances of achieving a descent quality of life in the near (i hope) future,being aware that similar acting drugs (Alks5461 for instance) will become available soon.
It will help me feel a bit better.Of cource i know about the terrible withdrawals you get after using it for a long period of time.
We should keep in mind though that withdrawing from (or changing) AD's isn't an easy procedure either....
This is a link with reviews from people using it to fight depression http://mentalhealthd...opioid-agonist/

Nice find! I have to say that for me personally Suboxone works against depression and anxiety but it nowhere near eliminates either. Then again, I generally never had the resolve to try anything above 0.2 mg and for longer than a week at a time. I generally take it only when my condition is completely unbearable. 

I forgot to mention that i am in for a 20 people group buy ($350). As about shelf life, i believe we will be informed from the lab.

The shelf life statement was referring to dissolved Suboxone. I added it to the post later, so it sounds unclear, sorry.

#66 HouseElisabeth

• 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:36 PM

You are right about the dosage, 0.2mg sounds a pretty low one. You sould get better results by increasing it since you are a responder (even though a partial one).
It takes time to do so due to Suboxone side effects (i believe vomitting is one of the main side effects),since someone has never been an opiate user.Most of the times tolerance is not an issue.
There are people being on the same dosage for years without having to increase it. It could be an extremely effective treatment specially for Endorphine Deficiency Syndrome sufferers (a medical condition the majority of psychiatrists are not aware of).

Big descision...
It will be a lifelong commitment, whoever chooses this path will become addicted in a matter of months.

Let's don't forget as i mentioned above,that antidepressants are also addictive (to the same degree in my opinion) even though instead of using the term "withdrawal syndrom",Big Pharma use the term "disontinuation syndrome" when they reffer to the extremely unpleasant period of time that follows after quitting drugs of this type.
So (and this is a personal opinion),the 2 main issues with Suboxone are:
- it is difficult to find a doctor willing to prescribe
- what happens if someone actually does become tolerant
and has to keep increasing the dosage in order to get the same effects.

#67 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2016 - 03:06 PM

You are right about the dosage, 0.2mg sounds a pretty low one. You sould get better results by increasing it since you are a responder (even though a partial one).
It takes time to do so due to Suboxone side effects (i believe vomitting is one of the main side effects),since someone has never been an opiate user.Most of the times tolerance is not an issue.
There are people being on the same dosage for years without having to increase it. It could be an extremely effective treatment specially for Endorphine Deficiency Syndrome sufferers (a medical condition the majority of psychiatrists are not aware of).

Big descision...
It will be a lifelong commitment, whoever chooses this path will become addicted in a matter of months.

Let's don't forget as i mentioned above,that antidepressants are also addictive (to the same degree in my opinion) even though instead of using the term "withdrawal syndrom",Big Pharma use the term "disontinuation syndrome" when they reffer to the extremely unpleasant period of time that follows after quitting drugs of this type.
So (and this is a personal opinion),the 2 main issues with Suboxone are:
- it is difficult to find a doctor willing to prescribe
- what happens if someone actually does become tolerant
and has to keep increasing the dosage in order to get the same effects.

It should be noted that this is the reason why antagonising Kappa is believed to be a more sustainable approach than agonising Mu and Delta - there have not been any tolerance noted among either the test-subjects or in the clinical trials.

Nor has anyone reported such effects among the few notes there is about people trying out Kappa-antagonists in the wild, outside of the studies.

So far, so good...

Anyways, I don't agree at all about your assessment of antidepressants - firstly, there's the fact that ONLY the AD's which have a predominantly serotonin-reuptake-inhibiting component to them have the problems of discontinuation-syndrome.

None of the atypical AD's have these effects.

Secondly, there's a reason why they don't call it withdrawal - because you DON'T crave the actual drug! You are simply bothered by the discon-symptoms (and it should be noted - 5ht-reuptake discon' effects are NOT as universal as opiate-withdrawl - there's actually a significant minority who doesn't feel any discon-effects from 5ht), but you don't feel any immediate need to take the drug again - whereas when it comes to real-deal opiates like HEROIN... oh, you crave the drug all right... you crave it.

Need I show you pictures of what a life-time heroin-addict looks like, and compare it to a life-time SSRI-user? I don't think I do.

(fluoxetine was put into widespread use way back in 1986 - there are people in their 20's and 30's who's been on the drug since they were kids)

I say this as a person who has actually suffered from Discontinuation-syndrome - twice. (strangely enough, I found Sertraline to have far worse such effects, even though supposedly, Duloxetine, which I took after is reported to be the worst - yet this was NOT my experience, huh.)

#68 HouseElisabeth

• 18 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:23 AM

Wishing you all Happy Christmas!!

Of course withdrawing from Heroin can't be compared to discontinuing AD's.

Also both terms have a pretty similar meaning.

The problem is that however this syndrome is called, unfortunately it is something i will be facing pretty 

soon because i am stopping Wellbutrin and start taking Valdoxan instead due to hair loss issues.

This absolutely sucks because Wellbutrin was the only AD that helped a bit more than all the other AD's.

On the contrary having no hair loss issues in your life and loose 1/3 of your hair in two weeks, is a reason 

of becoming depressed even if you are the most happy person in the world.

So staying on it is out of the question.

By the way, i would appreciate it, if anyone could share some information about Valdoxan.

So what about the CERC 501 group buy? Are we close to ordering it from a lab?

Has anyone heard of LDN (Low dose Naltrexone?).

There are people who insist that it really helped them with depression issues.

#69 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:22 PM

Wishing you all Happy Christmas!!

Of course withdrawing from Heroin can't be compared to discontinuing AD's.

Also both terms have a pretty similar meaning.

The problem is that however this syndrome is called, unfortunately it is something i will be facing pretty 

soon because i am stopping Wellbutrin and start taking Valdoxan instead due to hair loss issues.

This absolutely sucks because Wellbutrin was the only AD that helped a bit more than all the other AD's.

On the contrary having no hair loss issues in your life and loose 1/3 of your hair in two weeks, is a reason 

of becoming depressed even if you are the most happy person in the world.

So staying on it is out of the question.

By the way, i would appreciate it, if anyone could share some information about Valdoxan.

So what about the CERC 501 group buy? Are we close to ordering it from a lab?

Has anyone heard of LDN (Low dose Naltrexone?).

There are people who insist that it really helped them with depression issues.

Ey! I'm wishing you all a happy christmas as well! = D

I agree that the syndrome is troublesome - Dr's should inform patients better about it, and work with them to make a correct tapering-schedule, should they feel the need to go off the Serotonergic drug.

You have nothing to fear going off Wellbutrin (bupropion) though! It doesn't really have Discontinuation-effects - only extremely sensitive patients have ever reported such effects - and they are generally not of the same quality as the Serotonergic drugs. Bupropion is a weak reuptake-inhibitor of Norepinephrine and Dopamine, as well as a weak releasing-agent (it shares properties with both Methylphenidate and amphetamine, as such), however it is mostly a fairly strong nicotinic antagonist.

(it's no doubt the stimulating effects of Bupropion which is )

I've gone off Wellbutrin 300 mg cold turkey a total of... let's see now... 4 times! No problem with any discontinuation.

I've been on Valdoxan (agomelatine) several times as well - it doesn't have discontinuation-effects either. Both Bupropion and Agomelatine are what we would call 'atypical' antidepressants, AD's which doesn't effect serotonin-reuptake at all, or who have poorly understood mechanisms. Agomelatine is alas, a fairly weak antidepressant... however, since you are Bipolar, there may be a better effect on YOU - it enhances circadian rhytms, which are a method of action of both Valproate and Lithium. Agomelatine however, needs to be taken at night - same time every day, or it will disturb your CR and you will end up even worse off than before. (this is especially important for you, since you have a mild form of Bipolar)

Agomelatine (valdoxan) can sometimes be slightly stimulating during the day for some people, because of 5htc-antagonism, which increases dopaminergic and norepinephrinergic activity in the Pre-Frontal Cortex - because of this action, high dosages have been found to have slight effects on ADHD-symptoms. However, for most people, this action is too weak to effect them much, but, for some, this leads to anxiety when the drug wears off.

Now then! I don't know how close we are to getting this rolling... we need at least about 6 more people, I believe, before we can make any synthesis, as that would probably be about enough people to make it cost-effective.

I'm getting better each day, so hopefully I'll be able to help Tolerant out a bit with this, soon. Just need about two months on both NSI-189 and Atomoxetine.

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 25 December 2016 - 01:21 PM.

#70 Blanker

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:12 PM

I would be interested in buying
  • like x 1

#71 xatu01

• 25 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:38 AM

In for buying if its gonna be a real stuff

#72 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:49 PM

In for buying if its gonna be a real stuff

That's still definitively the idea! = )

Man... it took just about everything I HAD to reply to that... been trying to reply to this for like a WEEK!

*small rant*
SCT is a bitch fella's - it's like if something is PHYSICALLY holding you back from doing certain things - it's not like anhedonia, where you don't WANT to do anything - it's more like you just CAN'T! This then, in turn, leads to anhedonia.

#73 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:44 AM

Hi guys, I would like to be added for this group buy. :happy:

• like x 2

#74 brighterpath

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:38 AM

I am in for this group buy for this as well. Is this still going on? How many people do we have, and who is in charge?

#75 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:32 AM

I am in for this group buy for this as well. Is this still going on? How many people do we have, and who is in charge?

The dream is still going! = )

On paper, the man responsible for it, is Tolerant - he's out of commission for the moment though, but I'm subbing for him in the meanwhile. I've been a little bit of his little helper in the past.

Right, here's my newest count of how many interested we have.

Checking the peeps in this thread, as well as other forums, these are the folks so far:

Those who are IN:

1. satsumass - $350

2. MoreNowAgain - $250

3. Stinkorninjor - $150

4. tolerant - $250

5. Yuri Ericson - $250

6. samson75 - $350

7. GreenWhite$350

8. John Felipe - $200

Those who are interested:

9. Der Springende Punkt

10. alex921

11. OceanFixNow99 (Reddit)

12. thagodjbone (Reddit)

13. gabeavers (Reddit)

14. scoobyafinil (Reddit)

15. sunflower162 (Reddit)

16. HarryDerHaarige (Reddit)

--

NEW ENTRIES!

--

17. Destroyedbeing

18. xatu01

19. linlin92

20. brighterpath

List of other forums with participators:

Reddit

https://www.reddit.c...in_a_group_buy/

Btw, how much would you guys who are the later entries, be interested in paying? I believe tolerant said we'd need to pay anywhere from 250-350$, depending on how many we are. So, if you guys could recruit some more people, then that would be awesome... If we break 25 the price will go down! =)

Anyways, if I'm calculating this right... we are only ONE interested party away from production! : D Well, the expensive production, that is.

#76 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:22 PM

Btw, how much would you guys who are the later entries, be interested in paying? I believe tolerant said we'd need to pay anywhere from 250-350$, depending on how many we are. So, if you guys could recruit some more people, then that would be awesome... If we break 25 the price will go down! =)

Anyways, if I'm calculating this right... we are only ONE interested party away from production! : D Well, the expensive production, that is.

I am happy to pay $200 since I am going halves with a friend. Hopefully there will be more joining the group so the price can go down!

#77 brighterpath

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

I am willing to put in up to $1,000 for the appropriate amount. This should put us within reach of the larger buy? I went through Tolerant's posts and reached out to the company as well. It seems like the pricing as well as the minimum required amount for production has decreased slightly since Tolerant posted prices last year. 

As of last night, I am being quoted by the lab:

500 USD/100mg, 900 USD/250mg, 1800 USD/1g, 2800 USD/2grams,  4500 USD/5grams. 

They said the production time will be between 3-4 weeks, and shipping is supposedly free but I'm sure that could be using postage that takes a week to deliver, so I'm asking about express delivery options. 

I am desperately in need of this drug ASAP. It would be great to have this groupbuy organized, but if it doesn't pan out I am probably going to go in by myself within the next week, or maybe try to get a smaller contingent willing to go in with me at lower amounts. If we can get 2 grams synthesized, for 10 people, that would be 200mg at $280, which is still about 20 days worth of supply. Or 1 gram for 10 people would be 100mg at $180, which would be about 10 days supply, enough for us to see if it has any desired effects or not. 

Stinkorninjor I am sorry, I don't mean to come to a thread and hijack it but I am on a tight timeline and very desperately in need. I have absolutely exhausted all other options at this point. I hope I am not out of line. 

#78 xatu01

• 25 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:27 PM

I can pay 200 $ however i think it is not necessary to buy such amounts of this substance to check its efficacy

#79 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:47 PM

I am willing to put in up to $1,000 for the appropriate amount. This should put us within reach of the larger buy? I went through Tolerant's posts and reached out to the company as well. It seems like the pricing as well as the minimum required amount for production has decreased slightly since Tolerant posted prices last year. 

As of last night, I am being quoted by the lab:

500 USD/100mg, 900 USD/250mg, 1800 USD/1g, 2800 USD/2grams,  4500 USD/5grams. 

They said the production time will be between 3-4 weeks, and shipping is supposedly free but I'm sure that could be using postage that takes a week to deliver, so I'm asking about express delivery options. 

I am desperately in need of this drug ASAP. It would be great to have this groupbuy organized, but if it doesn't pan out I am probably going to go in by myself within the next week, or maybe try to get a smaller contingent willing to go in with me at lower amounts. If we can get 2 grams synthesized, for 10 people, that would be 200mg at $280, which is still about 20 days worth of supply. Or 1 gram for 10 people would be 100mg at $180, which would be about 10 days supply, enough for us to see if it has any desired effects or not. 

Stinkorninjor I am sorry, I don't mean to come to a thread and hijack it but I am on a tight timeline and very desperately in need. I have absolutely exhausted all other options at this point. I hope I am not out of line. 

I just want you to know that I think you're doing the right thing! = ) I support you taking the lead on the group buy - I am too tired to be the lead anyway. I can, however, be the collector of funds, and when you give the go, I'll send the manufacturer the money.

Only one other thing somewhat concerns me... We could use a reference-point for this stuff, but then we'd have to shell out some cash for that as well - buying it off of one of those med-tech companies whom produce substances for legit researchers - but it would be useful, since we DEFINITIVELY need to have third-party testing done, to see what the results are. (purity would be easy to test, comparing it to other substances might be harder, et c - that's why a reference would be neat.)

#80 brighterpath

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:02 PM

Thanks for your blessing stinkorninjor! When you mean reference-point, you mean getting a third party to do a purity test like NMR, or getting a pure compound from a known source? Because as far as I can tell the only lab that will synthesize CERC 501 is the Chinese lab Tolerant found. We should definitely look into getting a purity test as well, I'm just not sure what the procedure is, or what lab is the cheapest/trustworthy, if anyone has experience in those fields. 

• Agree x 1

#81 tolerant

• Topic Starter
  • 470 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:47 AM

brightpath, thank you for taking over the thread. I've been too incapacitated by my condition to organise anything. Are we talking about the same lab. I scrolled through my posts and I cannot see where exactly I named the lab. But it's good if I did. I am prepared to put in $500 for whatever amount it turns out to be. But please everyone be aware of customs risk. Some countries, like Australia, have a law against importing psychoactive substances, for example. Now, this is clearly a psychoactive substance, but no customs would be familiar with it. Still, they can go on Wikipedia and check. Maybe the person responsible for repackaging the substance into the quantities ordered by each person could put a fake innocuous name on it.

Edit: typo

Edited by tolerant, 30 March 2017 - 06:32 AM.

#82 tolerant

• Topic Starter
  • 470 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:44 AM

I lost a post that I typed, which is hard on you when you have so little energy, but I will recreate it below.

I found the relevant post where I give out the name of the lab, so that's all good. Now a lot of people have expressed various amounts of money that they are willing to put in, which obviously corresponds to different amounts of drugs that they will get. Now this obviously complicated logistics, both from the point of ordering and distribution, which may delay the synthesis. If someone is willing to do these logistics, my gratitude goes out to them. I can't, because I'm totally flattened by my condition. However, what I think may delay the synthesis the most is chasing people for money/waiting for contributing so come in. That is why I am in favour, in line with what brightpath said, of a number of committed people who are ready to pay NOW to order whatever the quantity they can get with their funds and get the synthesis started. Then this group of people can report to others how they went with the drug. I would personally need a 30 days' supply of the substance. In theory, the substance should work immediately, however I would be comfortable with a longer run. If this means we can order only 1 gram for three people, I am ready to up my bid to $600 to secure 30 days' supply. But I think we should stop discussing and start acting. I am sorry. Part of this has been my fault, because I started the group, but then abandoned it. But recently a lot of new people have come aboard, so this makes the synthesis of 5 grams viable, as long as the funds can be collected in haste.

Edit: typos

Edited by tolerant, 30 March 2017 - 06:52 AM.

#83 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:03 PM

I am happy to pay $200 since I am going halves with a friend. Hopefully there will be more joining the group so the price can go down!

LinLin! Since you're probably the least mentally challenged in the thread at the moment, could you please help me out with something?

Could you have a look at my last post, regarding all interested parties, how much they're willing to pay, and then calculate the total amount of funds that would yield? You'd have to make the calculation based on the updated funds from Brighterpath and Tolerant.

We need to see where we're at...

Thanks for your blessing stinkorninjor! When you mean reference-point, you mean getting a third party to do a purity test like NMR, or getting a pure compound from a known source? Because as far as I can tell the only lab that will synthesize CERC 501 is the Chinese lab Tolerant found. We should definitely look into getting a purity test as well, I'm just not sure what the procedure is, or what lab is the cheapest/trustworthy, if anyone has experience in those fields. 

I meant a pure compound from a known source - this could then be used for comparison when making third party purity testing with NMR. I believe we have some ideas about whom to use for third-party testing... MrNootropic - A fellow whom has become the second legit source of NSI-189, is a member of this board, and he recently revealed who he used for third-party testing.

Energy Control Labs and Colmaric Labs in the United Kingdom. (they are rather expensive though...)

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=809836

We could also talk to Ceretropic, the famous nootropics-vendor, and see if they'd be interested in doing some testing using their own internal equipment.

And finally, another option is to ask STRANGELOVE - he does purity-testing on his NSI-189 as well, and I believe the lab he uses is called Agilent Technologies.

I lost a post that I typed, which is hard on you when you have so little energy, but I will recreate it below.

I found the relevant post where I give out the name of the lab, so that's all good. Now a lot of people have expressed various amounts of money that they are willing to put in, which obviously corresponds to different amounts of drugs that they will get. Now this obviously complicated logistics, both from the point of ordering and distribution, which may delay the synthesis. If someone is willing to do these logistics, my gratitude goes out to them. I can't, because I'm totally flattened by my condition. However, what I think may delay the synthesis the most is chasing people for money/waiting for contributing so come in. That is why I am in favour, in line with what brightpath said, of a number of committed people who are ready to pay NOW to order whatever the quantity they can get with their funds and get the synthesis started. Then this group of people can report to others how they went with the drug. I would personally need a 30 days' supply of the substance. In theory, the substance should work immediately, however I would be comfortable with a longer run. If this means we can order only 1 gram for three people, I am ready to up my bid to $600 to secure 30 days' supply. But I think we should stop discussing and start acting. I am sorry. Part of this has been my fault, because I started the group, but then abandoned it. But recently a lot of new people have come aboard, so this makes the synthesis of 5 grams viable, as long as the funds can be collected in haste.

Edit: typos

Don't sweat it man, you have a serious illness, and this puts a damper on pretty much everything - I personally totally understand that!

I would agree that we should act, but we cannot be rash either, we need to make sure the drug we get is the right one. We need to also start engaging with the member whom have expressed interest in the past, informing them that the group buy have started up again.

#84 tolerant

• Topic Starter
  • 470 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:26 PM

Nice to see everyone again, particularly Stinkorninjor, who has been keeping this going in my absence. Thank you! I have two comments as follows:

1. Since everyone here is more concerned with monetary contributions and I seem to be the only one concerned with number of doses, I want to recast my contribution as follows: I am in for 300 mg, once all the money has been tallied and we can know how much we can order. If it's only 1 gram, then then my contribution will be $600, if it's more, then the cost of 300 mg will obviously go down.

2. I have experience in requesting NMR testing and obtaining results from a university lab here in Melbourne. I have already tested one chemical synthesised by this lab -- Basimglurant -- and it came out to be legit. You can read the results here. Now that I read it again, the product did contain impurities, but the impurities could be eliminated by drying the product. I remember writing to the lab at the time and telling them to dry their product better next time.

• like x 1

#85 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:59 PM

LinLin! Since you're probably the least mentally challenged in the thread at the moment, could you please help me out with something?

Could you have a look at my last post, regarding all interested parties, how much they're willing to pay, and then calculate the total amount of funds that would yield? You'd have to make the calculation based on the updated funds from Brighterpath and Tolerant.

Well, I give credit to the NSI-189 and the PRL-8-52 supercombo I am taking at the moment! I can study all night for exams and my brain doesn't even complain.. haha.

Those who are IN:
1. satsumass - $350
2. MoreNowAgain - $250
3. Stinkorninjor - $150
4. tolerant - $500 <-- updated
5. Yuri Ericson - $250
6. samson75 - $350
7. GreenWhite -  $350
8. John Felipe - $200
9. Brighterpath - $1000 <-- updated
10. Candace Lin - $200
11. xatu01 - $200
TOTAL - $3800

Quoted by the lab:

500 USD/100mg, 900 USD/250mg, 1800 USD/1g, 2800 USD/2grams,  4500 USD/5grams.

Ideally it would be nice if we can get the tally to $4500 for 5g, don't you think?

Any last minute takers? :happy:

• Agree x 1

#86 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:34 PM

Well, I give credit to the NSI-189 and the PRL-8-52 supercombo I am taking at the moment! I can study all night for exams and my brain doesn't even complain.. haha.

Those who are IN:
1. satsumass - $350
2. MoreNowAgain - $250
3. Stinkorninjor - $150
4. tolerant - $500 <-- updated
5. Yuri Ericson - $250
6. samson75 - $350
7. GreenWhite -  $350
8. John Felipe - $200
9. Brighterpath - $1000 <-- updated
10. Candace Lin - $200
11. xatu01 - $200
TOTAL - $3800

Quoted by the lab:

500 USD/100mg, 900 USD/250mg, 1800 USD/1g, 2800 USD/2grams,  4500 USD/5grams.

Ideally it would be nice if we can get the tally to $4500 for 5g, don't you think?

Any last minute takers? :happy:

Excellent work, LinLin! = )

And yes, I agree! We should definitively try to get a few more peeps interested! We only need a few more... like, hmm, let's see now... I suppose that would be, about 4-5 people?

Since Kappa-Antagonism is one of the most promising research-areas when it comes to Depersonalisation/Derealization, then perhaps we should try and recruit some from the DP/DR threads here on the board, yes? We already have two new members from that group, and perhaps we can get two more?

Let's try and talk to the other people who are interested as well, but haven't completely locked themselves down - can we get some of them to join us?

Also, we NEED to try and do some Updating and recruitment on Reddit again - can somebody do that? I posted a link to the Reddit-thread in my old listing - that should give us access to the members who need contacting over there - but we also need to smack up a NEW thread on Reddit, with updated info on what's happening, and how close we are to show-time on this! = )

Btw... could someone please try and join the DP/DR forums and get some members from that one...? I've SEEN a thread about this, specifically, and they even mentioned Longecity!

Have a look, fella's:

We need a representative on Bluelight!

http://www.bluelight...zation-Disorder

We need a representative on Reddit!

https://www.reddit.c...in_a_group_buy/

https://www.reddit.c..._the_curing_of/

We need a representative on DPselfhelp!

http://www.dpselfhel...ersonalization/

Come on! We can *DO* this! = ) All we need is only one or two people from one or two of these other places... just a few more...! Then, we're gonna' kick fear, anxiety, self-loathing and hopelessness in the friggin' BUTT! ^^

• Good Point x 1

#87 brighterpath

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:21 PM

I think at this point it would be best to shoot for ordering 3 or 4 grams, and leave the rest for NMR testing and shipping as necessary. I'll double check with the lab how much 3 grams would cost, but we should already have enough, and both Tolerant and I seem to be under a time crunch.

As for the reference source, it is my understanding that NMR doesn't require a reference source? I think they can just test the product by itself.

I also have a friend who has connections with labs so I am asking him about purity testing as well. Since synthesis takes 4 weeks I think our priority should be to put the order in for now.

How did we do money collection in the past? What method did people use?

I desperately need this order to go in before the end of the week, if possible given that synthesis will take 4 weeks. We'll try to message out to everyone already available.

At 3 grams everyone should be able to get 2 weeks to 1 month's supply.

#88 brighterpath

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:29 PM

Okay, so after conversing extensively with Tolerant, we have decided that we would like to take a lightening approach with a firm deadline. The longer we wait, the higher the chances of people losing interest, and the groupbuy never materializing. 

I will message out to everyone today who has shown interest, with the payment deadline of this weekend, and if anyone needs more time I can try to cover for them until their funds become available. We will order whatever amount is viable from the funds we collect. Tolerant said he does not wish to collect funds from everyone due to his current health issues, and Stinkorninjor has volunteered to collect money as well, if people would find that more assuring since he is a more senior member. 

However, if we use paypal, you should have the option of issuing a chargeback if anything goes wrong, and since the amount Tolerant and I are personally putting in is so large, I would probably prefer to collect funds myself. 

So the current timeline is as such:

Collect Funds by April 2nd

Order put in by April 3rd

3 to 4 week synthesis, 2 day shipping. 

Once the product is received, I can have it shipped to everyone while simultaneously having it tested for NMR at a lab, but that could take days to weeks. But we'll try to get the ordering part down first. 

Please let me know if there are any concerns!

• Agree x 1

#89 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:30 PM

So, how much did the order end up being?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#90 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

Firstly, my apologies on not replying sooner - I had no idea we were moving forward this quickly! I completely lost track of time.

My main concern at this time is that we still haven't discussed how much NMR-testing will actually cost, and where it'll be done?? I honestly don't want in on the group buy if we don't have a confirmed third-party tester here - why pay all this money, if these chinese guys are just going to send us DETERGENT?! : O

I have prepped my Paypal with the money though, and might well send it in today, but I need more info on this - we can't be rash with this...! The slightest mistake... If they send us DXM for instance, or maybe HEROIN, or something truly nasty - it could end up making many issues worse - especially for you guys with DP/DR - if they send an NMDA-antagonist or a Kappa AGONIST (really... that could happen if the synthesis is botched) then you would feel your symptoms on a magnitude of 10!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alks 5461, cerc-501, kappa antagonists

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users