Ginkgo Biloba extracts' differences

ginkgo biloba ginkgo egb761 gk501

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 psychejunkie

• 205 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:17 AM

Hello everyone,

I decided to start this topic to discuss different types of Ginkgo Biloba usage and extracts (like Egb761, GK501, etc).

I, myself, didn't have the chance to find reliable and scientific sources describing their differences in both adverse and beneficial effects of these extracts or method of usage or content!

have read an article describing their findings of Vitamin E and Ginkgo Biloba Egb761 effect on increasing BDNF: http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/27264436

But I don't know if that means GK501 does increase BDNF too, or not.

So I guess personal experience reports, past or current usage, scientific sources, etc might help me and other forum members or even non-members to choose their method of usage, extract type, precautions, etc!

my personal experience with Gincosan (Ginkgo Biloba GK501 60 mg + Panax Ginseng G115 100 mg) was pretty much good with memory and attention improvements, increases in dreaming frequency and vividness, also headaches and abdominal cramps as side-effects. 

Thanks a lot

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ginkgo biloba, ginkgo, egb761, gk501

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users