C60OO in sperm?

c60oo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 samstersam

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:34 PM

I've read that C60 can migrate to all the cells of the body and stay in there for a long time.

Does this mean that there is a possibility that C60 can be present in sperm? And if conception occurs, does that mean that there is a possibility that C60 can have some affect on the fetus?

#2 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:00 PM

Studies in rodents indicate that C60 will cross the placenta and enter the fetus, and will also appear in mother's milk. Sperm seems much less of a potential problem as its volume is a speck compared to the egg and its mitochondria are destroyed.

Distribution and biomarker of carbon-14 labeled fullerene C60 ([(14) C(U)]C60 ) in pregnant and lactating rats and their offspring after maternal intravenous exposure.

• Informative x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:02 PM

It may or may not be in sperm, but I doubt very much that the amount of c60oo that could be held in one tiny sperm would be enough to have an impact on a fetus.  At least one woman (who has posted here) who was using c60oo has given birth to a healthy child.  The egg would have had way more c60oo than could have been delivered via a sperm cell.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#4 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:04 PM

...At least one woman (who has posted here) who was using c60oo has given birth to a healthy child. The egg would have had way more c60oo than could have been delivered via a sperm cell.

She was doing a very cool citizen science project with c60oo and her chickens.

Here's that info:

I stopped feeding the chickens in May 2013, after I found out I was pregnant. I was tired and busy with other things.

5 of the chickens are still alive. One died during a heatwave in Jan 2014.

My little boy just turned 2. I've just started taking c60oo myself again, 2.5ml/day of homebrew. Have been taking it for a week, and not sure if it is a placebo effect or coincidence, but feel more energetic.

Also just looked at this forum for the first time in ages.

http://www.longecity...223&qpid=760646

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60oo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users