• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

New Rapamycin Study- up to 60% increase in mouse lifespan- Anyone Experimenting With This?

rapamycin

• Please log in to reply
955 replies to this topic

#781 judge

• 50 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 06:26 PM

I wrote a long post explaining tricks used by chinese firms, negotiating tricks etc and internet went out and lost it all. I will summarize I mixed mine in high proof rum last year and wrote about it here. Don't try mixing with powder it is very very difficult to avoid hot spots.

They advertise one price and charge a much higher price when you inquire. Lots of other tricks too. 

what is your Youtube channel?

#782 PAMPAGUY

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2020 - 06:34 PM

what is your Youtube channel?

https://www.youtube....h?v=k-3DoyKy0zE

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#783 Engadin

• 198 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2020 - 09:27 PM

To avoid hot spots, you follow the lab procedures set forth in many utube videos for mixing powders.  Start with 2 gm rapa mix equal amount of lactose.  Mix well, now add 4 gm lactose to mixture and mix well.  Keep doubling up until you have used all the lactose you are using in your compound.( took me 90 minutes  with 2 short breaks)  Time consuming, but worth it.  This is the way labs mix powders by hand with a mortar & pestle, but you can use a spoon and either a porcelain or glass bowl and get same results

Hi Pampaguy. Good tutorial.

But wouldn't it be more accurate to mix in case of oral liquid rapamycin as it could be done straight in one step? Shouldn't it be easier to mix then?. Shelf life is up to two years, same as tablets. Liquid Rapa is also available at Alibaba's cave, though it is far less common that powder. Let my know your thoughts, please.

#784 PAMPAGUY

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2020 - 05:22 AM

Hi Pampaguy. Good tutorial.

But wouldn't it be more accurate to mix in case of oral liquid rapamycin as it could be done straight in one step? Shouldn't it be easier to mix then?. Shelf life is up to two years, same as tablets. Liquid Rapa is also available at Alibaba's cave, though it is far less common that powder. Let my know your thoughts, please.

Yes, liquid is very good to mix with powder if you can get pharma grade ethyl alcohol. (which is expensive)  Remember, even high alcohol rum,(150 proof) etc., are only 3/4 alcohol.  Perhaps some ever-clear, but that is going to have impurities in it.  Also, a few grams of Rapa thru the mail is easy to get thru customs without a hitch.  No larger than a regular letter envelope.  Same thing buying liquid from China, more difficult to get thru Customs and I'm going to guess more expensive.  I freeze the Rapa mixture in a high quality glass container with an airtight lid.  Take out 4-5 weeks dosing at a time, and store in fridge.  Freezing is common practice for Rapa.  Could get a much better price if I bought 10 grams, but don't want more than a 2-3 year supply at a time.

• Informative x 1

#785 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 06:50 AM

How do you sure its really rapamycin? 

• Good Point x 1

#786 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2020 - 05:26 PM

How do you sure its really rapamycin? 

Absent running HPLC/MS on your dime, you can't. One usually picks an established vendor and hope they are honest.

#787 judge

• 50 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 08:04 PM

Absent running HPLC/MS on your dime, you can't. One usually picks an established vendor and hope they are honest.

Sometimes you have to trust people, 99 percent of them out there are good people :)  Its that pesky 1 percent that ruins it for everyone!   :(

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#788 judge

• 50 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 06:22 PM

Howdy forum members  :)

Finally bit the bullet and started 5mg rapamycin once a week.  Got a little light headed first day, felt like low blood sugar.  Checked my blood sugar was good at 126 after lunch.  Next day felt fine, might have helped my arthritis pain a bit, but that might be subjective at best.  :)  I was hesitant to start the protocol with the Covid 19 floating around then found Dr Green's new website and studies show rapamycin fights covid!  

https://rapamycintherapy.com/

Will stop by here now and then with an update.  Hopefully post here for many more decades!  :D

• Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#789 PAMPAGUY

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2020 - 05:51 AM

Thanks for the great post! finally got my Rapamycin, holding off until Corona virus passes, should be gone by late spring, early summer.

Read up on grapefruit juice for inhibiting the enzyme that wastes rapamycin, think the study was in pubmed, 2 mg comes out to 6 mg when you drink glass of squeezed grapefruit ( has to be fresh) juice night before and next morning before your weekly dose. they confirmed with blood tests.

You have any experience or know anyone else with good luck?

Rapamycin for fighting Covid 19.  No reason to wait.  Also, look up protocol on anti-aging site for using grapefruit juice to save money or order powder from China.

https://rapamycintherapy.com/

#790 mike_nyc

• 46 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 10:01 AM

EBioMedicine. 2018 Jun;32:142-163. doi: 10.1016/j.ebiom.2018.05.027. Epub 2018 Jun 2.
Comprehending a Killer: The Akt/mTOR Signaling Pathways Are Temporally High-Jacked by the Highly Pathogenic 1918 Influenza Virus.
Abstract

Previous transcriptomic analyses suggested that the 1918 influenza A virus (IAV1918), one of the most devastating pandemic viruses of the 20th century, induces a dysfunctional cytokine storm and affects other innate immune response patterns. Because all viruses are obligate parasites that require host cells for replication, we globally assessed how IAV1918 induces host protein dysregulation. We performed quantitative mass spectrometry of IAV1918-infected cells to measure host protein dysregulation. Selected proteins were validated by immunoblotting and phosphorylation levels of members of the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway were assessed. Compared to mock-infected controls, >170 proteins in the IAV1918-infected cells were dysregulated. Proteins mapped to amino sugar metabolism, purine metabolism, steroid biosynthesis, transmembrane receptors, phosphatases and transcription regulation. Immunoblotting demonstrated that IAV1918 induced a slight up-regulation of the lamin B receptor whereas all other tested virus strains induced a significant down-regulation. IAV1918 also strongly induced Rab5b expression whereas all other tested viruses induced minor up-regulation or down-regulation. IAV1918 showed early reduced phosphorylation of PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway members and was especially sensitive to rapamycin. These results suggest the 1918 strain requires mTORC1 activity in early replication events, and may explain the unique pathogenicity of this virus.

• Informative x 1

#791 judge

• 50 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 04:33 PM

EBioMedicine. 2018 Jun;32:142-163. doi: 10.1016/j.ebiom.2018.05.027. Epub 2018 Jun 2.
Comprehending a Killer: The Akt/mTOR Signaling Pathways Are Temporally High-Jacked by the Highly Pathogenic 1918 Influenza Virus.
Abstract

Previous transcriptomic analyses suggested that the 1918 influenza A virus (IAV1918), one of the most devastating pandemic viruses of the 20th century, induces a dysfunctional cytokine storm and affects other innate immune response patterns. Because all viruses are obligate parasites that require host cells for replication, we globally assessed how IAV1918 induces host protein dysregulation. We performed quantitative mass spectrometry of IAV1918-infected cells to measure host protein dysregulation. Selected proteins were validated by immunoblotting and phosphorylation levels of members of the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway were assessed. Compared to mock-infected controls, >170 proteins in the IAV1918-infected cells were dysregulated. Proteins mapped to amino sugar metabolism, purine metabolism, steroid biosynthesis, transmembrane receptors, phosphatases and transcription regulation. Immunoblotting demonstrated that IAV1918 induced a slight up-regulation of the lamin B receptor whereas all other tested virus strains induced a significant down-regulation. IAV1918 also strongly induced Rab5b expression whereas all other tested viruses induced minor up-regulation or down-regulation. IAV1918 showed early reduced phosphorylation of PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway members and was especially sensitive to rapamycin. These results suggest the 1918 strain requires mTORC1 activity in early replication events, and may explain the unique pathogenicity of this virus.

Abstract

EXCELLENT FIND!

#792 PAMPAGUY

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2020 - 05:36 AM

I am doing an update appx. 1 month after starting Rapa on my new compounded mixture. (See previous post)  My main concern, was it really 99% Sirolimus as stated in the COA (Certificate of Analysis).  I have not had the powder tested.  We have been on lock down now for 2 months in Spain.

I wanted to take the max dose I could without any side effects in order to get max anti aging benefits.  I took 10 mg. the first dose which was 3.333 g. of my compounded powder.  On the fifth day after dosing, I got a mouth sore on my inner cheek.  This was a good sign for me because I have had a lot of experience with Rapa over the last 3 years. (all studies have indicated that simply reducing or not taking Rapa and symptoms disappear)   I reduced my next weekly dose to 6 mg. and had no adverse symptoms.  3rd. dose was 10 mg. and that was without side effects.  Then increased to 12 mg on 4th. dose and on exactly the fifth day I got multiple sores on my tongue and inner cheek.  Now I know that 12 mg is too much, and reduced this week to 8 mg and don't expect any adverse symptoms.  My next dose will be 10 mg and if that goes well will try 11 mg, but will not go back to 12 mg. because that is where I got a lot of sores last time.  If I get any adverse symptoms in the future at any dose, I will back down to a lower dose.  Here is a study on the importance of getting the optimum dose of Rapa for max benefits.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC6814615/

There is no doubt that my Rapa is for real and I will be taking 10-11 mg weekly for sometime.  I am so glad that I ordered the powder from China and compounded it.  I now have a 3 year supply of appx. 150 weeks at 10 mg. weekly.  Weighing Rapa weekly is easy and quick.  Have spent thousands on Rapa the last 3 years.  I have frozen the compound in a dark bag to keep out the light.  Take out 2 months worth at a time and store in fridge. 

Hope this helps anyone contemplating taking Rapa for anti aging benefits. 

Edited by PAMPAGUY, 17 May 2020 - 06:09 AM.

• Informative x 2

#793 judge

• 50 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:08 AM

Gracias to our brave Spaniard! That took a lot of guts! Thanks Again!

#794 NickNick

• 21 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 12:27 PM

I am doing an update appx. 1 month after starting Rapa on my new compounded mixture. (See previous post)  My main concern, was it really 99% Sirolimus as stated in the COA (Certificate of Analysis).  I have not had the powder tested.  We have been on lock down now for 2 months in Spain.

I wanted to take the max dose I could without any side effects in order to get max anti aging benefits.  I took 10 mg. the first dose which was 3.333 g. of my compounded powder.  On the fifth day after dosing, I got a mouth sore on my inner cheek.  This was a good sign for me because I have had a lot of experience with Rapa over the last 3 years. (all studies have indicated that simply reducing or not taking Rapa and symptoms disappear)   I reduced my next weekly dose to 6 mg. and had no adverse symptoms.  3rd. dose was 10 mg. and that was without side effects.  Then increased to 12 mg on 4th. dose and on exactly the fifth day I got multiple sores on my tongue and inner cheek.  Now I know that 12 mg is too much, and reduced this week to 8 mg and don't expect any adverse symptoms.  My next dose will be 10 mg and if that goes well will try 11 mg, but will not go back to 12 mg. because that is where I got a lot of sores last time.  If I get any adverse symptoms in the future at any dose, I will back down to a lower dose.  Here is a study on the importance of getting the optimum dose of Rapa for max benefits.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC6814615/

There is no doubt that my Rapa is for real and I will be taking 10-11 mg weekly for sometime.  I am so glad that I ordered the powder from China and compounded it.  I now have a 3 year supply of appx. 150 weeks at 10 mg. weekly.  Weighing Rapa weekly is easy and quick.  Have spent thousands on Rapa the last 3 years.  I have frozen the compound in a dark bag to keep out the light.  Take out 2 months worth at a time and store in fridge. 

Hope this helps anyone contemplating taking Rapa for anti aging benefits. 

Can you tell us the name of the supplier and the kind of message you sent to get them to be responsive? 

#795 PAMPAGUY

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:42 PM

https://spanish.alib...1ihKQD-mo-hZNkk

Ally B Hu was my agent.  Ask for a sample of 1-2 grams. Anymore than this and you worry about expiration date on COA.  It cost around $100 gram + $40 shipping.  Shipping is worth it.  Express and first class packaging.  Went right through Customs without a hitch and Spain is very strict.  Ask for a COA before paying.  There is a charge of a few % for credit card.  Alibaba is really set up for wholesale not retail.

Good Luck

• Informative x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#796 NickNick

• 21 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:45 PM

https://spanish.alib...1ihKQD-mo-hZNkk

Ally B Hu was my agent.  Ask for a sample of 1-2 grams. Anymore than this and you worry about expiration date on COA.  It cost around $100 gram + $40 shipping.  Shipping is worth it.  Express and first class packaging.  Went right through Customs without a hitch and Spain is very strict.  Ask for a COA before paying.  There is a charge of a few % for credit card.  Alibaba is really set up for wholesale not retail.

Good Luck

Did you have to give a reason or make up a story that you were going to use it for a business? What is COA? 

#797 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:07 AM

They don't care what you use it for, not like sigma or other companies. I paid about the same amount for my gram and its working well. I do not recommend starting at 10mg per week. Some can take it and some may have serious side effects. You can tell if a company is whole sale or retail by the minimum purchase. If its a gram, they are retail. If its a kilo of an expensive compound, they are wholesale. If its 25 or 100kg there is no doubt about it.

#798 judge

• 50 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:21 AM

They don't care what you use it for, not like sigma or other companies. I paid about the same amount for my gram and its working well. I do not recommend starting at 10mg per week. Some can take it and some may have serious side effects. You can tell if a company is whole sale or retail by the minimum purchase. If its a gram, they are retail. If its a kilo of an expensive compound, they are wholesale. If its 25 or 100kg there is no doubt about it.

I agree!   I am on my second week and 5 mg is a bit tough for me.  I get a little woosy for about 1/2 the day.

#799 NickNick

• 21 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:32 AM

I agree!   I am on my second week and 5 mg is a bit tough for me.  I get a little woosy for about 1/2 the day.

Is the woosyness similar in cause to fasting, as in low blood sugar? Rapamycin targets similar pathways to fasting right? However I thought that low blood sugar from fasting reduces mTORC activity, not the other way round. 

#800 judge

• 50 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 03:50 PM

Yeah, this is pure subjective, but it feels like it's lowering sugar in my brain. I test my blood sugar and it's normal

#801 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 06:22 PM

I haven't posted here for many months, so I suppose it's time for an update.

Pre-condition: Parkinson's Disease

Began taking Rapamycin a year ago (13 months)

Dose: 2 mg Q 3-4 days, so about 4 mg per week. However, I also drink 8-10 oz of grapefruit juice daily, which is expected to effectively increase my dose of Rapa by 3.5 to 4 times.

Note that my dose has changed over the last year, but I've been steady on this dose for about 5 months.

My supplier was a company in India which delivered Biocon Sirolimus blister packs. I have reason to believe that they're legit. DM me if you want to know more.

Other than a few small mouth sores at the beginning, there have been no side effects.

When I started, I weighed 168 lb (I'm 5' 7"); Creatine was 1.38.

Now, I weigh 155 lb; creatine as of 2 months ago was .82.

Keep in mind that I have PD, which tends to take the weight off.

Also, I switched from eating chicken almost daily to becoming vegan (though I still have an egg 3x a week).

I'm also very carefully watching my omega6 to omega3 ratio.

Really, everything I can think of has improved. I walk/jog 4 miles a day, whereas before I could barely walk (due to PD). Some of that improvement is from better meds for my PD.

My neurologist is beginning to notice that I'm doing much better than his other PD patients. At the very least, my PD symptoms haven't gotten worse. Subjectively, they've gotten a lot better.

But, is it mostly taking Rapamycin, improved PD meds, becoming vegan, or improvements from exercise? I've changed too many things to be sure.

I do NOT take Metformin, unlike most others. My reasoning is that Rapamycin as a PD fighter has some clinical studies backing it up, whereas Metformin+Rapamycin doesn't. I'm in this primarily to deal with my PD.

I wonder if you have any updates on how Rapa is effecting your pre-Parkinsons? I am curious because  I have pre-Parkinsons family members. 

#802 judge

• 50 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 01:10 AM

Wow! Congrats!  what kind of grapefruit juice do you drink?  store bought?  organic?  homogenized? or squeeze grapefruits everyday? or?

#803 PAMPAGUY

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 May 2020 - 07:04 AM

Wow! Congrats!  what kind of grapefruit juice do you drink?  store bought?  organic?  homogenized? or squeeze grapefruits everyday? or?

I got this from https://forum.age-re.../rapamycin-cost

Mark is a practicing physician and uses Rapa in many of his patients.  In order to control cost of Rapa he has a grapefruit juice protocol.  The best 2 ways to save money on Rapa is to use grapefruit juice or buy powder like I do.  Hope this helps you or anyone else taking Rapa.

Mark Thimineur mark_thimineur 3 mths ago 

Karl For myself and anyone who is "self pay" the source is Biocon "Sirolimus" through online Canadian Pharmacy. Price $349 per 100 1mg tabs. For patients who go through insurance it is Pfizer Rapamune. It seems some of the Medicare D plans cover it, at least for now. Once I started the higher cycling regimen, I started using grapefruit juice to impair intestinal P450 and spike absorption 3 fold (half life is unnaffected). It becomes to expensive for many people otherwise and I always do myself what I tell my patients to do. I have to accept that there is a known variability of grapefruit juice effect on sirolimus absorption of 250%-350% so the actual dose may be a little lower or higher and I accept this small risk (again, well studied insider info). Grapefruit juice protocol is one fresh squeezed large fruit about 8 hours prior to dose (night before) and one large fresh squeezed grapefruit morning of with rapamycin taken 30 minutes later. Assume an average 300% increased absorption to determine the proper dose (1/3 of the mg/kg/wk without juice). So far so good.

The grapefruit juice option should be considered if a person is not concurrently taking drugs metabolized by intestinal P450 enzyme complex. The example of statins for cholesterol lowering is the most well known. Barring that, tactical use of grapefruit juice can overcome the poor bioavailability of oral rapamycin.

After an oral dose 86% of rapamycin is chewed up by the intestinal P450 enzyme and is excreted in feces. Inhibition of this enzyme complex with either ketoconazole or grapefruit juice has been pretty well studied in the oncology literature. In one such study the target dose of rapamycin was 90mg in a once weekly dose which provided the target AUC for the solid tumor being studied. Patients could not tolerate that dose due to GI side effects. It was shown that Ketoconazole administration reduced the required amount of rapamycin to 16mg and administration of grapefruit juice reduced the required amount to 25-35mg rapamycin to reach the same AUC. In other words the intestinal absorption of rapamycin was increased about 300% with grapefruit juice and 500% with ketoconazole. Cohen EE. Clin Cancer Res. 2012;doi:10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-12-0110. 

The details about grapefruit juice: fresh squeezed is necessary as bottled or canned do not show the same amount of P450 inhibition. Approximately 8 ounces of juice pretty strongly inhibiit the enzyme in about 4 hours and lasts about 24 hours. One large grapefruit provides about 8oz juice.

Personally, and in select patients, I utilize this P450 inhibition to predictably maximize absorbtion and minimize cost. Consider that 2mg now becomes, in effect, 6mg and the cost savings are large. This is especially true for larger persons. My protocol is to take 8oz freshly squeezed the night before and also the morning of the rapamycin dose. Before deciding about this it would be best to check if any pharmaceuticals a person is taking would be effected by P450 inhibition (only in intestine) or check with your physician.

Reply  Like  3

Edited by PAMPAGUY, 20 May 2020 - 07:19 AM.

#804 Engadin

• 198 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 May 2020 - 02:41 PM

Pampa, are you the one in the photo at age-reversal.net? Wow! Not a 73yo looking guy at-all IMHO. Congrats for your achievements, brave 'Spaniard'!.  :)

I am waiting for an answer from your contact at your proposed rapa supplier for 5 grams. Once I get it, will follow your indications to prepare the compound with lactose and will keep this forum updated with the results, following your example.

Edited by Engadin, 20 May 2020 - 02:45 PM.

#805 PAMPAGUY

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2020 - 05:13 AM

Pampa, are you the one in the photo at age-reversal.net? Wow! Not a 73yo looking guy at-all IMHO. Congrats for your achievements, brave 'Spaniard'!.  :)

I am waiting for an answer from your contact at your proposed rapa supplier for 5 grams. Once I get it, will follow your indications to prepare the compound with lactose and will keep this forum updated with the results, following your example.

That is me.  Van at age-reversal.  I grew up with a baby face, and it's paying off in old age.  I see your in Madrid.  I live in Valencia, but go to Madrid quarterly for my Costco run.  I am an American who retired to Spain.  5 grams is a lot.  The COA has an expiration date of 2 years, so keep that in mind.  Some people are also using the Rapa as a derma cream with good results.  Be sure and follow mixing procedure as outlined in the U tube video on my post #782.

Edited by PAMPAGUY, 21 May 2020 - 05:15 AM.

• like x 1

#806 Engadin

• 198 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2020 - 09:23 AM

That is me.  Van at age-reversal.  I grew up with a baby face, and it's paying off in old age.  I see your in Madrid.  I live in Valencia, but go to Madrid quarterly for my Costco run.  I am an American who retired to Spain.  5 grams is a lot.  The COA has an expiration date of 2 years, so keep that in mind.  Some people are also using the Rapa as a derma cream with good results.  Be sure and follow mixing procedure as outlined in the U tube video on my post #782.

Given you are the only one here posting on your relationship with rapa, I have all your posts pinned up to easily find them when needed to follow your instructions.

BTW Pampaguy, do you have experience with other senolytics the sort of fisetin, for example?. As different senolytics specialize on different tissues and organs, I guess both rapa and fisetin together would exert their beneficial action in a broader spectrum. Thats why I am thinking on giving a try to Alive by Nature's liposomal sublingual fisetin in the future, as a complement to rapamycin's action. A problem might arise if you'd take both senolytics simultaneously should both act in the same organ or tissue, unhealthy pressing too much on it. So I would use both alternatively.  A determinant factor in favour of fisetin against other potent senolytics like dasatinib + quercitin is that it is easily available. Your thoughts on this will be very welcome. Thanks.

Another BTW, my father was born in Valencia so I feel a special link with that 'tierra' (being half 'valenciano' may be the reason). Specially with 'paellas' and liters and liters of 'horchata'.

Edited by Engadin, 21 May 2020 - 09:32 AM.

#807 PAMPAGUY

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:50 PM

Given you are the only one here posting on your relationship with rapa, I have all your posts pinned up to easily find them when needed to follow your instructions.

BTW Pampaguy, do you have experience with other senolytics the sort of fisetin, for example?. As different senolytics specialize on different tissues and organs, I guess both rapa and fisetin together would exert their beneficial action in a broader spectrum. Thats why I am thinking on giving a try to Alive by Nature's liposomal sublingual fisetin in the future, as a complement to rapamycin's action. A problem might arise if you'd take both senolytics simultaneously should both act in the same organ or tissue, unhealthy pressing too much on it. So I would use both alternatively.  A determinant factor in favour of fisetin against other potent senolytics like dasatinib + quercitin is that it is easily available. Your thoughts on this will be very welcome. Thanks.

Another BTW, my father was born in Valencia so I feel a special link with that 'tierra' (being half 'valenciano' may be the reason). Specially with 'paellas' and liters and liters of 'horchata'.

My personal believe is that patches, and sublingual delivery methods are not needed. Just another way for them to make more money.   Many drugs require you to get past the stomach and liver in order to get to the other cells.  Most people such as those taking NAD precussors are not taking enough of a dose.  1,000 mg of nicotinamide  B3 daily is required to get past the liver into the cells.  NMN, and NR are not necessary Nicotinamide by it's self will do the job at a much lower cost. (powder is cheap)   Dr. SInclair takes 1,000 mg NMN daily.  All this NR at 250-500 mg daily is not enough, but the companies do not push it because it would be too expensive for most people.  Very good U tube discussion here - https://www.youtube....h?v=U_7odGALECU, Dr. Omron also has 2 other presentations on this subject which are easy to find.  This guy seems to be honest and not under the wing of Pharma companies.

Concerning  Zombie Senescent cell removal, Dr. Green has just started a new website tackling the problem with a lot of science concerning specific drugs and dosages.  He discusses each cell type and treatment.  Quarterly dosing is sufficient for anti-aging benefits.  Monthly for specific disease treatment.  It takes weeks if not months for the bad cells to build up, so quarterly treatments work.

https://senolyticstreatment.com/      There are 4 different kinds of senescent zombie cells.  We have treatments for 3 of them.  Rapamycin will inhibit, but not stop the production of zombie cells, and will not clear them out.  The 3 proven senescents treatments are: 

Fistein 1500 mg x 3 days, Dasatinib, very expensive,100 mg dose for 3 days( powder from China, 1.2 g year is all you need)+Quercetin 1000 mg for 3 days, Azithromycin 500 mg x 3 dose in a week. (appx. every other day). This dosage/schedule has been used by MS patients for years to extend there life.  There is no treatment at this time for the 4th. zombie cell, but it and the other bad cells are reduced by Rapa.  All of these drugs attack a "specific" zombie senescent cell so to get max benefit you need to take all 3 plus Rapa if you are over 60 yo.  I personally take a week to take each one separately each quarter.

Love the paella, but the horchata is an acquired taste.

• Good Point x 1

#808 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2020 - 03:16 PM

I'd say there are a few of us, such as myself, who mostly read without responding with any frequency. I take d and q,fisetin, and 2mg a week biocon rapamycin. I'm young but, I feel it has made me younger. I'm hyper about anything converting to glucose and take berberine daily. ICYMI, there is a new super senolytic in the works calls SSK1. It looks to be very exciting. Something else I do is work to lower inflammation each day. I'm 44 but Dr Greene sees 36 as the youngest he would start treating aging, a disease that will get us all if we can't reverse it.https://www.lifespan...to[]=aggregator

#809 Engadin

• 198 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2020 - 05:41 PM

My personal believe is that patches, and sublingual delivery methods are not needed. Just another way for them to make more money.   Many drugs require you to get past the stomach and liver in order to get to the other cells.  Most people such as those taking NAD precussors are not taking enough of a dose.  1,000 mg of nicotinamide  B3 daily is required to get past the liver into the cells.  NMN, and NR are not necessary Nicotinamide by it's self will do the job at a much lower cost. (powder is cheap)   Dr. SInclair takes 1,000 mg NMN daily.  All this NR at 250-500 mg daily is not enough, but the companies do not push it because it would be too expensive for most people.  Very good U tube discussion here - https://www.youtube....h?v=U_7odGALECU, Dr. Omron also has 2 other presentations on this subject which are easy to find.  This guy seems to be honest and not under the wing of Pharma companies.

Concerning  Zombie Senescent cell removal, Dr. Green has just started a new website tackling the problem with a lot of science concerning specific drugs and dosages.  He discusses each cell type and treatment.  Quarterly dosing is sufficient for anti-aging benefits.  Monthly for specific disease treatment.  It takes weeks if not months for the bad cells to build up, so quarterly treatments work.

https://senolyticstreatment.com/      There are 4 different kinds of senescent zombie cells.  We have treatments for 3 of them.  Rapamycin will inhibit, but not stop the production of zombie cells, and will not clear them out.  The 3 proven senescents treatments are: 

Fistein 1500 mg x 3 days, Dasatinib, very expensive,100 mg dose for 3 days( powder from China, 1.2 g year is all you need)+Quercetin 1000 mg for 3 days, Azithromycin 500 mg x 3 dose in a week. (appx. every other day). This dosage/schedule has been used by MS patients for years to extend there life.  There is no treatment at this time for the 4th. zombie cell, but it and the other bad cells are reduced by Rapa.  All of these drugs attack a "specific" zombie senescent cell so to get max benefit you need to take all 3 plus Rapa if you are over 60 yo.  I personally take a week to take each one separately each quarter.

Lovely! Thanks so much for such a knowledge big pill. I take into account all of it. So far no rapa yet (I mentioned your contact to your provider to open that door nevertheless) so azythromycin and dasatinib even further away in my plans. Let's climb that stairs step by step.

BTW and regarding horchata, just give it a bit more time, give it another chance and let its 'innocent' flavour softly seduce you  :-D . And all of a sudden, you'll feel unable to live without it any more. And you can bet I do know what I am talking about: total addiction.  :cool:

Edited by Engadin, 21 May 2020 - 06:20 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#810 judge

• 50 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:11 PM

Wow! have heard of the zombie treatment, I will definitely research that!  read one article so far and it really looks like it works!  Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rapamycin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users