• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Vorinostat

hdac inhibitor hdaci hdac fear extinction learning memory long-term memory vorinostat saha

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#391 Infinite1

• 83 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:55 PM

One should be very careful about impugning on someone's honesty on a public forum without good reason. I ordered from him and it did take quite a few weeks, if not longer, to get the goods; considering it's the xmas period being referred to I would have thought that would be taken into consideration....

I certainly closed my business for nearly 2 weeks to have a well deserved holiday.

That wasn't my intention, although perhaps too hasty in posting given the holidays. Rather wished to let others know in the case things were no longer "up and running".  I am thankful for those that offer such service to the community, parallel too was my aim in posting as well.  

I do admit the second line was a bit farther than necessary, but thought it offered some humorous qualia. My apologies to SL 

Edited by Infinite1, 15 January 2019 - 07:06 PM.

• like x 2
  • Agree x 1

#392 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 06:58 PM

Hi Infinite1,

No everything is fine, it is my mistake, somehow I missed your post entirely, I sent your envelope adding one extra gram for the delay.

Sorry for the delays, replying to a few other messages, somehow the forum software got them on the bottom of the page and I just now saw them as well.

• Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#393 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:50 AM

So it is necessary to feel fear, to unlearn it correct? Meaning if one was trying to use vorinostat to unlearn/make extinct fear of approaching and talking to girls at parties/bars, one should not be too drunk or other intoxicated on anxiolytics? So one should not take much or ideally anything that works on GABA with this stuff?

Also, according to this https://pubchem.ncbi...n-and-Excretion, Vorinostat is best absorbed with fat. That makes me think that it would be best absorbed sublingually, since as far as I know lipid soluble things are best absorbed that way? It should be absorbed better that way than it would be intranasally, is what I getting at, if my hypothesis is correct. I'd love to hear any input into this as this is just an educated guess on my part.

• Good Point x 1

#394 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 07:53 PM

OK so,

Lots of users, but few long-term and detailed experience reports.

First off, I'm curious as to the nature of fear extinction. Some have posited that it's a creation of new "anti-fear" memories, if you will; others say it's an erasure of fear; still others argue that both are possible. If both are possible, which category does Vorinostat fit in?

For those who have used it medium-term: are the effects permanent? Prior fears are gone, and do not return even after cessation of use? 

Also, if one extinguishes one's fears, there are likely downstream personality effects (especially if the erasure hypothesis is true). What have people noticed in this regard? Improved learning ability? More wonder at the world?

I feel that this is a VERY promising substance but that the info thus far isn't quite so detailed. Just trying to get the conversation going.

Thanks!

• Agree x 1

#395 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:10 AM

Bump
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#396 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:16 AM

Hi Infinite1,

No everything is fine, it is my mistake, somehow I missed your post entirely, I sent your envelope adding one extra gram for the delay.

Sorry for the delays, replying to a few other messages, somehow the forum software got them on the bottom of the page and I just now saw them as well.

Strangelove, you around?
  • Good Point x 1

#397 Mycarflies69

• Registrant
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:41 PM

Looking for Strangelove also!!!  

#398 theobromananda

• 63 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 11:57 AM

Any ideas on rectal use of a SAHA infusion? It might be a good way to change the epigenetic status of the gut.

#399 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:13 PM

Bump
  • Good Point x 1

#400 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:21 PM

Hi everyone, 

Yes, I am still here, I will be shipping the last 4 X 2-gram envelopes and that's it, unfortunately, the contact that helped me get Vorinostat cannot help me anymore.

#401 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:42 PM

Hi everyone,

Yes, I am still here, I will be shipping the last 4 X 2-gram envelopes and that's it, unfortunately, the contact that helped me get Vorinostat cannot help me anymore.

I’ll take all 4, pm please.

#402 Mycarflies69

• Registrant
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:07 AM

Hi everyone,

Yes, I am still here, I will be shipping the last 4 X 2-gram envelopes and that's it, unfortunately, the contact that helped me get Vorinostat cannot help me anymore.

I’ll take all 8 grams and outbid
  • Unfriendly x 1

#403 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:05 PM

I’ll take all 8 grams and outbid

Surely we can find a way this works for both of us, 4g each?
  • Good Point x 1

#404 Mycarflies69

• Registrant
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:30 PM

Surely we can find a way this works for both of us, 4g each?

I mean I guess........ /teardrop

#405 Mycarflies69

• Registrant
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:16 PM

Tried two sessions, one at 100mg and one at the 150mg. I have severe social anxiety and I have a group therapy class which I go to , in the class we do exercises that increase our level of fear and basically have to work through it forcefully exposure therapy like. Can’t say I feel a difference in my every life maybe a little improvement nothing drastic. I also go in with 30-40mg propranolol and. 2mg of Xanax. Debating if I should stop the Xanax or if it has anything to do with it. Also on Tianeptine 12.5mg x 3 a day.

Edited by Mycarflies69, 18 February 2019 - 07:17 PM.

• Disagree x 1

#406 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:54 PM

Tried two sessions, one at 100mg and one at the 150mg. I have severe social anxiety and I have a group therapy class which I go to , in the class we do exercises that increase our level of fear and basically have to work through it forcefully exposure therapy like. Can’t say I feel a difference in my every life maybe a little improvement nothing drastic. I also go in with 30-40mg propranolol and. 2mg of Xanax. Debating if I should stop the Xanax or if it has anything to do with it. Also on Tianeptine 12.5mg x 3 a day.

Ugh. I really was hoping this would be a game changer. Not worth it?
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#407 Mycarflies69

• Registrant
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:03 PM

Well I have two grams of this stuff from a confirmed source , I am hoping that the vorinostat aids in my social anxiety but I don’t feel any acute effects one hour after ingesting or anything psychological effects really. The propranolol is what really helps me with my social anxiety and general anxiety. It’s better than benzodiazepines cause you can learn to work through your anxiety rather than being a zombie.
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#408 theobromananda

• 63 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:33 PM

https://sci-hub.tw/10.1111/nmo.12675
https://sci-hub.tw/1...arm.2016.03.012
https://sci-hub.tw/1...ci.1758-09.2009

https://sci-hub.tw/10.1038/nrn2749

https://sci-hub.tw/1...pbp.2015.03.010

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/29452193

#409 Infinite1

• 83 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:36 PM

Hi Infinite1,

Looking forward to receiving this...Do you have tracking on it? 

#410 doctordron

• 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:16 PM

Is anyone here or somewhere to provide new group buy ? Or anyone who knows actual sources . ?

#411 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 07:43 PM

Sorry guys, I have not been in Longecity for a while now, adding some amount from my personal stock I still have 3 X 2 gram envelopes Vorinostat, at $55 I will not take any risk bringing bulk any more as I had an issue importing another prescription drug from our customs. Anyone that has an interest please send crypto below and I will sent it right away.

BTC

35Uqqwsa1drrqdGFGTvcidsXjq4VyszJnA

ETH 

0x9c34f43694c550530498681B0c8EaF3748B5eb90

LTC

M9ZeYEqxRPc38ShZJBieiw449udvKckLjx

Also, I have bought a good amount of 9-Methyl-9B-Carboline for myself, it sells at $99/gram at TLR (I will send to anyone for half their price from my supply as I need the money) and according to research has the benefits below. I get some serious confidence boost and a very focused mind when I combine it with NSI-189. I still have some of my last supply of NSI-189 that I can send discounted as well.

POSSIBLE EFFECTS :
- enhances mood
- enhances cognition, learning and memory (both working and long term)
- enhances spatial memory and the movements
- neuroprotective ( especially in the hippocampus and the midbrain, and against PD - parkinson's disease )
- neuroregenerative ( especially in the hippocampus and the midbrain, and against PD )

MECHANISM OF ACTION :  

- up-regulates, differentiates and protects dopaminergic neurons, dendrities and synapses, especially in the substantia nigra of the midbrain and in the hippocampus  [1][2][6][7]
- increases dopamine synthesis [1][7]
- increases neurotrophins/neurotrophic factors  (NGF, BDNF, CDNF [6], GDNF, SHH [5]) and decrease apoptic signals [6] (like caspase-3) [2]
- decreases inflammation, preventing microglia proliferation and chemokine release [4], protecting against lipopolysaccharide toxicity [5] and reducing LDH [2][6] (lactate dehydrogenase) [7] reduces α-synuclein [4][5], the aggregation of which form insoluble fibrils (like lewy bodies), one of the causes of some neurodegenerative disorders, like PD and AD (alzheimer's disease)
- increase TH [6] (tyrosine hydroxylase) expression and its transcription factors, and interacts with tyrosine kinases [4][5][7]. TH converts L-tyrosine to L-Dopa, needed for the synthesis of the catecholamines, especially dopamine
- MAO-B inhibition [3], preventing the formation of neurotoxic substances, like DOPAC (from the dopamine metabolization), 6-OH-DA (oxydopamine), and MPDP⁺/MPP⁺ (from MPTP), the major cause of dopaminergic neurons death
- increases/protects/recovers the NADH dehydrogenase (or "complex I" [6] which catalyzes the transfer of electrons between NADH and Co-Q10), enhancing the mithocondrial respiration chain [7]

- increase ATP [6]

https://teamtlr.com/...l-enhancer.html

#412 Painkillerrr

• 116 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:52 PM

The short-term effects of 9mbc are just from mao Inhibition which can be achieved with any safer and more studied drugs.

#413 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 09:43 PM

The short-term effects of 9mbc are just from mao Inhibition which can be achieved with any safer and more studied drugs.

I am using three strong MAO inhibitors together, tranylcypromine, 9-mbc and rasagiline what is your recommendation? I have not read about any nootropic effects from other MAOIs but it is possible... Also MAO inhibition feels different even for MAO b inhibitors and I recommend it as I personally like 9-mbc effect.

#414 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:57 AM

So how did this group buy go? Do you see any future buys happening in the future? I have been reading up on HDAC inhibition for the treatment of PTSD & depression and am curious to give it a shot.

Edited by sparkk51, 11 June 2019 - 02:57 AM.

#415 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:43 PM

So how did this group buy go? Do you see any future buys happening in the future? I have been reading up on HDAC inhibition for the treatment of PTSD & depression and am curious to give it a shot.

I still have 2 X 2 grams left and if anyone wants some more I can give him from my personal supply, I would not sell as I cannot get more, but I need the money these days.

Edited by Strangelove, 17 June 2019 - 08:44 PM.

#416 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:36 PM

can we create a list of all supplements with fear extinction properties like methylene blue ?

Edited by farshad, 09 July 2019 - 03:36 PM.

• Agree x 1

#417 celticlion76

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 September 2019 - 11:04 AM

I still have 2 X 2 grams left and if anyone wants some more I can give him from my personal supply, I would not sell as I cannot get more, but I need the money these days.

Hi Strangelove any Vorinostat?

#418 Mycarflies69

• Registrant
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:49 PM

I think he said his source was not able to sell him any more vorinostat.. I still have well over 5gr left from him.

#419 Soalian

• 47 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:51 AM

I got it from unconfirmed sources that Strangelove has died

• unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#420 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:41 PM

Does this stuff erase all emotions from the experience or does it only erase negative emotions?

Does this only work for social experiences?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hdac inhibitor, hdaci, hdac, fear extinction, learning, memory, long-term memory, vorinostat, saha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users