• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Vorinostat

hdac inhibitor hdaci hdac fear extinction learning memory long-term memory vorinostat saha

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#451 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 12:15 PM

It has such powerful memory increasing abilities.

https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/32188968/
Best wishes for 2022 everyone!

May the new year bring us more joy, good health, elimination of fear and a super enhanced memory!

#452 cgodet

• 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 05:34 PM

Hello guys!! Long time no see! I am so sorry for all the delays, but there have been many problems these past couple of months and also with previous testing labs (which I am paying out of my own pocket) who were not honest, supply chain issues in China: eg a massive crackdown of Chinese authorities on producers of chemical substances and some difficulties with customs here on the EU. I didn't think it would be this hard. And we now also live in strange COVID times.I also have some good news. Testing by a new and reliable lab should be ready between 14 and 21 days from now. It is a very small batch and If there is continuous interest in this amazing substance, then I will ask my contacts to produce some more. This will then also be tested for purity by a third-party lab.

Great news. Please keep us updated! Happy New Year :)

Edited by cgodet, 01 January 2022 - 05:36 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#453 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 10 February 2022 - 03:58 PM

Dear community,

We finally did it! The analysis has been concluded. My Chinese supplier claimed a purity of 99,58 % and today the third party lab shared its result (of my batch) with me: a purity of 99,33 % !!

I can't stress the importance enough of a third party analysis. Yes, it's a bit costly, but your health is more important to me. I could have sold this more than a year ago without third party testing like some peope have done before on this site, but I want to remain credible and reliable.

Please, people who have contacted me before, contact me again through DM, so I know who is still interested and who is not.

Other people can contact me as well.

The current batch is small!

#454 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 11 February 2022 - 01:47 PM

Hello longecity community, I received the final third party analysis report. It will be shared through DM. Confirmed 99.33 % purity!

Cost = 95 euros per 2 grams (minimum amount)shipping to anywhere on earth INCLUDED. Track and Trace provided and signed delivery.

2 grams of Vorinostat will last you anywhere between 8-10 weeks, depending on the dosage.

Place your order through DM please.

Thank you all for your patience and your trust.

#455 Casablanca

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2022 - 08:30 PM

Wow Izan82! I have been lurking around in here for the past few years and I was hoping you would succeed and you finally did! And you even paid the third party analysis out of your own pocket?! Could I please purchase 5 grams from you? I will send you a direct message.
  • like x 1

#456 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 12 February 2022 - 10:48 AM

Casablanca thank you so much for your prompt payment and for your trust in me. You will receive 1 extra gram of Vorinostat on top of your order free of charge. Please share your experiences with all of us in this forum and make sure to carefully read through this thread from the beginning. Thank you!

#457 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 06:11 AM

Hello community,

To the people who placed an order last week: Your order will be shipped out on monday. My country is going to be  battered by major storm Eunice for the next 36 hours.

Thank you all for your trust and please share your experiences in this thread.

Sincerely,

Izan82

#458 MrMister

• 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 10:37 PM

Hello! I am new to the forum and this thread was brought unto my attention by a friend. I was looking for vorinostat for a loooong time. So glad you are offering this with such high purity. I want to order 6 grams please. I can't seem to send you a private message. Do you have an e-mail address? Thanks!

#459 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 11:38 PM

I don't know if it's allowed and I don't want to break any forum rules.

Sorry.

#460 Casablanca

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 February 2022 - 08:36 AM

I received the vorinostat last Wednesday. I've used it a few times now and I have to say I'm very impressed. I have experienced an overwhelming increase in my memory (unlike anything else before) and an acute decrease in anxiety. A full review will follow in a few weeks. So far I am VERY satisfied. Thank you Izan82 for making this possible for us and hopefully you can organize more group buys for us soon! By the way, do you know what I find really incredible? That you paid for that third party testing out of your own pocket. That doesn't happen very often.

#461 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 09:07 PM

Some people have a hard time reaching out to me through DM. I can also be contacted here for questions about shipping etc --> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com

At least 3 forum members have received their vorinostat thus far.

Please read through this thread carefully from the beginning and post your experiences along the way.

Start slowly with very small dosages to assess tolerance!

Thank you.

#462 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 01:18 PM

Hello,

fixed some logistical issues and I'm now also able to offer vorinostat in orders of 1 gram.

Thank you.

#463 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 03 March 2022 - 09:26 PM

A quick heads up guys. The batch is sold out. One nice gentleman in the US is waiting for his package to be delivered and then I'll have achieved a 100 % delivery rate.

So I managed to get 99.33 % pure Vorinostat, have it tested for purity by a third party lab and achieved a 100 % delivery rate.

Proud moment.

Ok, thanks everyone for your trust in me. If you want to organize a new group buy for whatever new exotic substance, then you know where to find me.

Sincerely,

Izan82

Edited by izan82, 03 March 2022 - 09:27 PM.

• like x 1

#464 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 15 March 2022 - 07:16 AM

Everybody who ordered his/her vorinostat got it delivered! So a 100 % delivery rate!

No scams. No lies. No false promises. Only mutual trust, respect and high quality products tested by a third party.

Let me know if a new batch of Vorinostat is warranted and if you want me to organize a group buy for other exotic Nootropics.

I thank you all for your trust in me.

#465 MetaMind

• 62 posts

Posted 15 March 2022 - 06:23 PM

Everybody who ordered his/her vorinostat got it delivered! So a 100 % delivery rate!

No scams. No lies. No false promises. Only mutual trust, respect and high quality products tested by a third party.

Let me know if a new batch of Vorinostat is warranted and if you want me to organize a group buy for other exotic Nootropics.

I thank you all for your trust in me.

Is there still a way to get hands on Vorinostat somehow...do you order another batch from your chinese supplier?

best regards

#466 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 16 March 2022 - 12:44 PM

Hi, I still have some left from my personal stock. You can DM me.

#467 >Sage

• 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2022 - 01:23 AM

Im very interested, I have commented here some time ago (2 years lol)

I was very entangled with life stuff but I'm now in a better position then ever to purchase the vorinostat I had wanted to.

#468 biggyrat

• 67 posts

Posted 18 March 2022 - 05:00 AM

Hi- I would love to get some.. I will send an email. Does it work to use this orally or sublingually?  And curious as to a starting dosage?  Would need to be weighed? 

Thanks- Sally

#469 Syramagix

• 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2022 - 05:43 AM

Hey guys, is there someone who have some Vorinostat ? I would like to buy a few grams of it. Send me a PM if you have some to sale.

#470 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 22 April 2022 - 11:00 PM

Hybrid Molecule has potent HDAC effects:

"A novel small molecule hybrid of vorinostat and DACA displays anticancer activity against human hormone-refractory metastatic prostate cancer through dual inhibition of histone deacetylase and topoisomerase I

Abstract
Vorinostat, which is an extensively studied inhibitor against histone deacetylase (HDAC), shows limited clinical activity to solid tumors. WJ35435, a new hybrid of vorinostat and DACA (a topoisomerase inhibitor) potently inhibited HDAC activity (in particular HDAC1 and HDAC6) in kinase assay and cell-based examination. The anti-HDAC effect was confirmed by the induction of histone H3 acetylation and phosphorylation, α-tubulin acetylation and γ-H2AX formation. WJ35435 showed better potency than vorinostat and DACA against PC-3 and DU-145, two human hormone-refractory metastatic prostate cancer (HRMPC) cell lines, but not benign prostate cells. WJ35435 at differential concentrations induced G1- or G2-phase arrest of the cell cycle in HRMPCs but not in benign prostate cells. WJ35435 induced the formation of topoisomerase I-DNA cleavable complexes but not type-IIα or -IIβ. Topoisomerase activity assay confirmed the selective inhibition of topoisomerase I. WJ35435 induced profound DNA damage using comet tailing assay. WJ35435 was less effective than camptothecin and etoposide in inducing the phosphorylation and activation of Chk1, Chk2 and RPA32 which were crucial coordinators in DNA repair pathway, indicating a low DNA repair activity to WJ35435 action. Furthermore, WJ35435 showed an in vivo antitumor activity. A synergistic apoptosis (combination index = 0.55) was obtained in combination between WJ35435 and MG-132 (a proteasome inhibitor). In summary, WJ35435 is a dual-targeted anticancer hybrid induces anti-HDAC and anti-topoisomerase I activities that cause DNA damage associated with a low DNA repair capability, and induce cell cycle arrest at G1- and G2-phase. Ultimately, WJ35435 inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis of HRMPCs."

https://ars.els-cdn....4003311-fx1.jpg

Edited by zorba990, 22 April 2022 - 11:00 PM.

#471 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 24 April 2022 - 06:50 PM

Hello community.

Just wanting to state that I still have a 100 % delivery rate. Meaning EVERYBODY who ordered from me (since 15 february 2022, more than 3 dozen people) received his/her vorinostat. Every single one, as far away as New Zealand.

100 %. I'm proud of that.

I have around 15 grams of vorinostat (99.33 % purity) left.

So, I'm almost out.

I didn't do this to make serious cash or whatever, because with EVERY order I threw in a couple of grams extra, free of charge. The third party testing was also conducted from my own pocket.

I did this to help you guys out and I really enjoyed it.

Thank you all for your trust in me and I sincerely hope vorinostat will help you deal with anything that goes on in your lives.

Bless you all,

Izan82
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#472 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 08:19 PM

Sent private message.  In for at least 2 grams or more based upon price.

#473 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 26 April 2022 - 01:22 PM

Check your DM poonja.

Thank you.

#474 >Sage

• 9 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 08:45 PM

I have received my order from Izan82 some weeks ago, I still havent used it though.

Does anybody know what is the best way to administer vorinostat? Can it be done sublingually?

#475 Casablanca

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2022 - 12:59 AM

Thank you for everything Izan82. I am completely at peace with myself thanks to your vorinostat and I have also made fantastic improvements in terms of cognition and memory retention. I gave some to a friend and he now has his bipolar disorder under control! Impressive stuff. I sincerely hope you will have a new batch produced in the very near future. @Sage. I took anywhere between 25-40 mg/day and not more than two times a week. I took it sublingually.

#476 >Sage

• 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2022 - 03:06 AM

Thank you for everything Izan82. I am completely at peace with myself thanks to your vorinostat and I have also made fantastic improvements in terms of cognition and memory retention. I gave some to a friend and he now has his bipolar disorder under control! Impressive stuff. I sincerely hope you will have a new batch produced in the very near future. @Sage. I took anywhere between 25-40 mg/day and not more than two times a week. I took it sublingually.

Would you mind elaborating more with how it helped your memory and cognition? Im planning to use mine over the summer.

#477 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 04 May 2022 - 10:49 AM

Ok guys, I'm all out.

Thank you all for your trust.

If you want me to have a new batch produced and third party tested in the very near future, let me know through DM or here ----> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com .

I'm also going to try to source crebinostat (hyper Nootropic. Extreme brain plasticity and super enhanced memory = vorinostat on steroids), but it is extremely hard. My contacts are looking into it.

I'm going to start a new crebinostat thread soon.

Thanks again!

My blessings to you all.
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#478 >Sage

• 9 posts

Posted 04 May 2022 - 09:50 PM

Ok guys, I'm all out.

If you want me to have a new batch produced and third party tested in the very near future, let me know through DM or here ----> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com .

I'm also going to try to source crebinostat (hyper Nootropic. Extreme brain plasticity and super enhanced memory = vorinostat on steroids), but it is extremely hard. My contacts are looking into it.

I'm going to start a new crebinostat thread soon.

Thanks again!

My blessings to you all.

First Vorinostat and now Crebinostat? Damn you must have some great contacts, crebinostat being available is pretty big since its more geared towards the brain.

• like x 1

#479 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 10:50 AM

Dear community.

I will have a new batch of vorinostat ready in about 2 months. This will also be tested for purity by a third party.

Around 40 people have received their vorinostat since february 2022 and I still maintain a 100 % delivery rate, which means the world to me.

If it has helped you in any way, please tell your family, friends and collegues about it and you may refer them to me. On this forum or here --> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com.

If you have more questions, then you can contact me.

Sincerely,

Izan82
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#480 Syramagix

• 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2022 - 01:55 PM

That's awesome ! What about Crebinostat ? You couldn't find a way to get it ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hdac inhibitor, hdaci, hdac, fear extinction, learning, memory, long-term memory, vorinostat, saha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users