• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Vorinostat

hdac inhibitor hdaci hdac fear extinction learning memory long-term memory vorinostat saha

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#511 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 11:41 PM

Mine is white.

#512 biggyrat

• 67 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 04:25 AM

Mine is white.

interesting...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#513 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 07:25 AM

Hello community,

I have been very ill lately, so my sincere apologies for being a bit absent.

Vorinostat's colors can range anywhere from white to light orange. Please check out Vorinostat's or suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid's (SAHA) properties here--->
https://www.clearsyn...Vorinostat.html

Please see the images of the powder plus the conclusion of the third party lab.

Third Party Test result (purity = 99.33 %) back in February 2022 color: off white.

Third Party Test result (purity = 99.20 %) back in September 2022 (latest and final batch) color: light orange

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Izan82

Attached Files

#514 Kiwi_

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2022 - 01:16 PM

Wait a minute. Have you had your vorinostat tested for purity by a third-party laboratorium more than once? There are multi-million dollar supplement companies out there who are not even conducting third-party tests at all! Izan82 I have a question please. I gave some vorinostat to my mom. She is suffering from early-stage dementia. Although vorinostat has significantly improved her memory,  which was a pleasant surprise to all of us, it unfortunately did little to nothing to improve her overall mood. Do you have any idea why this is the case? Thank you.

#515 Heathcliff

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2023 - 03:17 PM

Hi Izan82. Do you have any idea when you'll be able to source crebinostat? Your vorinostat has worked wonders in eliminating my severe depression and anhedonia. Now I am eager to try out crebinostat. Please keep us updated on that. Domo arigato gozaimasu!

#516 Coolndry

• Registrant
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2023 - 01:48 AM

Hi Izan82. Do you have any idea when you'll be able to source crebinostat? Your vorinostat has worked wonders in eliminating my severe depression and anhedonia. Now I am eager to try out crebinostat. Please keep us updated on that. Domo arigato gozaimasu!

Hey Heath, do you mind sharing what you did to cure your severe depression and anhedonia? As in, what protocol you followed? Even a rough outline would be super helpful for myself! Thanks!

#517 Coolndry

• Registrant
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2023 - 11:56 PM

Just ordered 2 grams from Izan, never have I been so excited. 

#518 Heathcliff

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2023 - 10:02 AM

Hello Coolndry I used 100 mg orally and sublingually once a day every sunday for 10 weeks + 25 mg intra nasally once a day every tuesday and wednesday for 8 weeks. I started to notice some casual results after 5 weeks and after 8 weeks they were quite significant. I stopped after 10 weeks. It has now been 15 weeks since I stopped and all the positive changes have remained.

#519 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2023 - 02:07 PM

is nobody concerned about potential long-term side effects or anything from taking this, even if on a smaller dose?  has anybody researched that thoroughly to feel comfortable about what this strong HDAC inhibitor may be doing to your body?

• Good Point x 2

#520 CitizenScientist

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2023 - 05:31 AM

is nobody concerned about potential long-term side effects or anything from taking this, even if on a smaller dose?  has anybody researched that thoroughly to feel comfortable about what this strong HDAC inhibitor may be doing to your body?

Anyone who wants to share any fears they've had is welcome to do so, my comments are more general.  Apologies if it seems like I'm stating the obvious at times, my aim is simply to provide context.

All drugs and supplements, and even non-pharmaceutical interventions, have a non-zero risk.  Risks include known side effects, that the dose makes the poison, possible interactions with other drugs/supplements/foods, and that idiopathic abreactions may result (as distinct from known side effects).  Many of us may know of anecdotes where legitimately prescribed medications had unfortunate consequences for someone.

As far as online anecdotes, on the one hand, all that is online should be considered as information to support decision-making rather than an explicit recommendation, for each reader to make their own informed decision.  In my opinion, the language should be careful not to convey a recommendation.  On the other hand, anybody reporting their activities is, in a sense, modelling that behaviour for the audience/readership, and there is a responsibility in that.  Additionally, I find it hypocritical and egotistical when I read/hear people promoting their own actions while advising everyone else "hey, don't do what I did", especially if they are not reporting adverse effects.  At the very least, it's a mixed message, but one where the actions are likely to speak louder.  Worse, such a mixed message often seems driven by a need for the experimenter to distinguish themselves from everyone else, to present themselves as exceptional in some way.  

Regarding vorinostat and HDAC inhibitors as a class, these are medications with a history of clinical trials for their indications, including having safety data that supports a role in the pharmacopoeia.  The risk profile of withdrawn or never approved medications would be slightly different, of course.  But for the approved ones, it's also the case that, unlike cancer and other indications where the dose may be considerably higher and/or more prolonged, the attempts at fear extinction generally take place at much lower dose and shorter and/or intermittent administration.  The other thing to consider is trustworthiness of the source, since the supply chain is generally not the same as for prescribed medications.  Although, this might be comparable in nature (if not absolute risk) to locations where counterfeit medications are a significant problem, so quality control and supply chain integrity are their own problem.

All in all, I think that people should be concerned about self-administering drugs, research chemicals, etc. but that is a general take, not unique to vorinostat.  While I believe that anyone reporting their experiences online has a responsibility to the community, the final responsibility rests with whoever chooses to self-administer, and the due diligence is incumbent upon each person before making that decision.

• Agree x 3

#521 Sartac

• 80 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 February 2023 - 05:36 PM

Hello Coolndry I used 100 mg orally and sublingually once a day every sunday for 10 weeks + 25 mg intra nasally once a day every tuesday and wednesday for 8 weeks. I started to notice some casual results after 5 weeks and after 8 weeks they were quite significant. I stopped after 10 weeks. It has now been 15 weeks since I stopped and all the positive changes have remained.

How are you (or others feel free to chime in) getting on currently after the vorinostat?

It's very curious, however I'm first trying natural HDAC inhibitors to see what happens.

#522 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 13 February 2023 - 08:26 AM

Dear community,

The final batch of Vorinostat will be ready around 15 march 2023. It will undergo third party testing for purity first. I will stop selling Vorinostat for good. I will concentrate on other things, such as my health. I also will not be offering Crebinostat.

If you want to place an order, feel free to contact me by DM or here --> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com

Thank you all for your trust in me these past 1,5 years.

Sincerely,

Izan82
  • Informative x 1

#523 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 20 February 2023 - 05:53 PM

How are you (or others feel free to chime in) getting on currently after the vorinostat?

I was wondering the same thing, I would be curious to hear about any long term effects of Vorinostat. Modulating epigenetic states is a complex and potential dangerous thing. The layers of complexity of epigenetic effects on the genome are vast-it influences how our cells change from embryonic cells to form different cells and organs and all kinds of other processes.  I would be worried about unwanted effects of HDAC inhibitors. Regardless, I am curious how people who have taken this are doing. are the benefits long lived? Do other effects pop up?

#524 Guest_Funiture2_*

• Lurker

Posted 31 March 2023 - 02:33 AM

I'm very interested in trying this out. Does anyone have any Vorinostat that they are willing to part with? If so, please send me a DM!

Or, on the other hand, is anyone interested in starting a new group buy?

#525 IñigoUriarte

• 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2023 - 01:28 PM

I have NSI-189 and would like to know how to combine it with Vorinostat. I'm going to try taking both sublingually, about 30mg each. The NSI better to take it at night? Is it always better to take them together?

#526 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 14 April 2023 - 01:40 PM

Hello community. I hope you are doing well.

Sorry for the extremely long delay, but I have some good news to share with you. The result of the third-party test has been released. My supplier claimed a purity of 99.6 %. The result of the laboratory who conducted the third-party test: a purity of 99.68 %. The highest purity of all my batches thus far and I'm obviously very satisfied with my suppliers. Bless them. Contact me here please --> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com if you wish to acquire some. You will also receive a copy of the third-party test report. It's insane how expensive things have become. The cost of the actual product, shipping costs, cost of the third party test, other labour costs, other courier costs etc. It's seriously mindblowing. Everything has gone up, but my price will remain the same: 90 euros for 2 grams. Priority shipping to anywhere on earth is included.

This is my final batch.

I will stop offering this for good.

Thank you all for your trust in me.

Sincerely,

Izan

#527 Guest_Funiture2_*

• Lurker

Posted 14 April 2023 - 01:50 PM

Hello community. I hope you are doing well.

Sorry for the extremely long delay, but I have some good news to share with you. The result of the third-party test has been released. My supplier claimed a purity of 99.6 %. The result of the laboratory who conducted the third-party test: a purity of 99.68 %. The highest purity of all my batches thus far and I'm obviously very satisfied with my suppliers. Bless them. Contact me here please --> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com if you wish to acquire some. You will also receive a copy of the third-party test report. It's insane how expensive things have become. The cost of the actual product, shipping costs, cost of the third party test, other labour costs, other courier costs etc. It's seriously mindblowing. Everything has gone up, but my price will remain the same: 90 euros for 2 grams. Priority shipping to anywhere on earth is included.

This is my final batch.

I will stop offering this for good.

Thank you all for your trust in me.

Sincerely,

Izan

Great to hear Izan! Just sent you an email

#528 Heathcliff

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2023 - 09:10 AM

Hi Izan. I have sent you an email and an DM last week. Could you please respond? Thank you.

#529 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 25 April 2023 - 08:08 AM

Hello community,

I hope you are doing well.

Here is the result of the third-party test of my final batch. A purity of 99.68 %.

Secondly, I will stop offering this on 1 may 2023. My final batch ( it was a small batch this time) is almost gone. I am proud and fulfilled with joy that I was able to help many people with their issues. I am also proud that to this day I maintain a 100 % delivery rate. It has unfortunately not worked for everyone and I reckon due to solubility issues and genetic factors. I'm very sorry that I have not been able to help every single one of you out there. I invented a method to make Vorinostat extremely bioavailable though, but perhaps someday in the future. I will now concentrate on my own health issues.

Thank you all for your trust in me, it has been a fascinating experience and all the best to those who still have unresolved issues. May you all overcome them very soon.

Sincerely,

Izan82

Attached Files

Edited by izan82, 25 April 2023 - 08:11 AM.

• Agree x 1

#530 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 11:52 AM

Sorry, I meant June 1st, 2023.

Edited by izan82, 28 April 2023 - 11:52 AM.

#531 Kiwi_

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2023 - 01:00 PM

Thank you Izan82 I received my package! It truly saddens me you are going to stop offering this unique product. You have always been so kind to me in our email conversations. Thank you for everything and I truly hope you become healthy again.
  • like x 1

#532 Blu

• 40 posts

Posted 09 May 2023 - 03:38 PM

Package received - thank you Izan82!

• like x 1

#533 Heathcliff

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2023 - 02:11 PM

I received my parcel as well. Thank you so much Izan!!
  • like x 1

#534 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 10 May 2023 - 11:45 PM

Dear community,

I'm completely out of stock!

I've reached the end of the road.

May you all overcome your fears, phobias,depression and anxiety. May you all stay healthy and improve your cognitive capabilities.

Thank you all for your trust.

Sincerely,

Izan82

#535 Guest_Funiture2_*

• Lurker

Posted 12 May 2023 - 01:02 AM

I would also like to report that I received my Vorinostat from Izan82 a little more than a week ago. The powder is white with a very faint pinkish hue (practically imperceptible but there nonetheless).  It also has no taste whatseover.

Izan has been very responsive in our email communications and has answered all my questions in great detail. I've only dosed it once so far, but I will report back after a few weeks of trial.

#536 IñigoUriarte

• 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2023 - 11:29 AM

My order also arrived perfectly and quickly. A great job by @izan82, impressive. I thank you very much for your great work
  • like x 1

#537 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 09:57 AM

Dear community,

By popular demand on reddit I have prepared one final batch (it is really really final this time, lol!) of Vorinostat. Like all previous batches before, it will undergo third party testing first. You can DM me or send me an email here--> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Izan82
  • like x 1

#538 cgodet

• 8 posts

Posted 23 June 2023 - 12:31 AM

Hello all, can anyone who has successfully used Vorinostat to overcome social anxiety and depression please give me some advice on exactly how you did it? I have read many of the anecdotes here but there doesn't seem to be a consensus on the best approach to this. I have some from Izan's last batch but haven't used it yet. Sincerely would appreciate any help

Charles

• like x 1

#539 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 23 July 2023 - 02:18 PM

Hello all, can anyone who has successfully used Vorinostat to overcome social anxiety and depression please give me some advice on exactly how you did it? I have read many of the anecdotes here but there doesn't seem to be a consensus on the best approach to this. I have some from Izan's last batch but haven't used it yet. Sincerely would appreciate any help

Charles

Check your email please. Thank you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#540 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 23 July 2023 - 02:23 PM

Hello community,

My final batch of Vorinostat has a confirmed purity of 99.50 %. Please send me a DM or email me here --> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you all for your trust in me these past 1.5 years.

Sincerely,

Izan82 

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hdac inhibitor, hdaci, hdac, fear extinction, learning, memory, long-term memory, vorinostat, saha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users