• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Vorinostat

hdac inhibitor hdaci hdac fear extinction learning memory long-term memory vorinostat saha

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#481 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 04 June 2022 - 12:01 PM

Hello Syramagix,

Thanks for your questions.

I sincerely believe I will be able to offer Crebinostat around november/december 2022 for a reasonable price. There are some issues though:

1. It is extremely expensive.

2. There are supply-chain issues affecting the synthesis of Crebinostat right now. Fortunately not so much with Vorinostat.

3. More difficult for a third-party lab. to test it for purity. It can be done, but this will also be quite expensive, because it's rare.

I'm working on it though!
  • Informative x 1

#482 >Sage

• 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2022 - 02:12 AM

Pretty excited from the next batch of both vorinostat and crebinostat, spcially crebinostat.
Hope everything goes well.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#483 Ozbuck

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2022 - 08:52 PM

Sounds like lots of people have tried Vorinostat here by purchasing in group buys - however, not many reports (especially long term) of how successful their experiences have been.

Very interested to here about these first hand experiences, whether good or bad

#484 mhillgizmo

• 21 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 10:17 PM

I used Vorinostat to help myself overcome my fear of public speaking. I took 30mg prior to two separate public speaking engagements  Both times not only did I speak with clarity but without fear as well. To date, I am now able to handle public speaking without taking additional Vorinostat and without undue anxiety.

• Informative x 1

#485 Ozbuck

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2022 - 12:57 AM

I used Vorinostat to help myself overcome my fear of public speaking. I took 30mg prior to two separate public speaking engagements Both times not only did I speak with clarity but without fear as well. To date, I am now able to handle public speaking without taking additional Vorinostat and without undue anxiety.

Amazing. Congratulations on your positive experience.

This is great as I want to use it for a similar reason. I have a stutter so I have a lot of fears around speaking to people, being judged, etc. Just stopping someone on the street and asking for directions can be panic button inducing.
  • like x 1

#486 Ozbuck

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2022 - 10:41 PM

If anyone has got a small amount of Vorinostat (say 100-250mg) that would be happy to send to me (I will pay you for it) please DM me. 

Izan82 is organising another batch to be sent out in a couple of months time and Ill buy a couple of grams, but I'd love to do 2-3 sessions with it before then.

Thanks

Edited by Ozbuck, 29 June 2022 - 10:49 PM.

#487 Kiwi_

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 August 2022 - 09:09 AM

I bought vorinostat from Izan82 back in march 2022 and I want to share my experience. I have bipolar 1 disorder and vorinostat has completely ameliorated this horrible state of mind. I stopped feeling depressed around april 20th. Just like that. Poof! I still can't fully comprehend it. I don't want to say that I'm cured, because I still see my doctor (he too can't understand what's going on) every now and then and I don't want to call it a miracle either. I'm just so grateful. Scientists should really study the effects of vorinostat and other HDACi on depression asap, because it could be life changing for many people out there who are still living in the dark. I have used it 6 times in total. 3 × 50 mg and 3× 100 mg. When I took it, I tried to medidate and kept saying and thinking to myself: "I don't ever want to be depressed again", "I don't want to feel miserable anymore" and then the vorinostat took all the bad feelings away. I'm still lost for words to be honest.

Thank you Izan82 from the bottom of my heart.
  • Cheerful x 1

#488 cgodet

• 8 posts

Posted 31 August 2022 - 04:51 PM

Hello everyone,
Does anyone have any when Izan will have the next batch of Vorinostat ready? I would even be down to buy from someone here if anyone has any leftover or laying around. I have suffered from extreme social phobia and it has ruined my life for the past 10 years, but just being in this thread and community has given me immense hope :-)

Charles
  • Good Point x 1

#489 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 08 September 2022 - 05:21 AM

Hello dear community,

The new batch of Vorinostat is ready and third party tested for purity. The result: a purity of 99.20 %. All buyers will receive the report of the third-party test result in full. If you want to place an order, DM me or send me an e-mail me here --> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Izan82
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#490 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 10:23 PM

Dear community,

A heads up. Do not use Vorinostat very often. It's a very powerful HDACi. Never more than one dose a day, every third of fourth day. After 2 to 3 weeks, take a break of at least 6-8 weeks. There is a big chance you don't even have to use it anymore once you have achieved your goals, be it fear extinction or the elimination of deep-rooted traumas.

Please, less is more.

Thank you.
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#491 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 08:57 AM

Dear community,

The batch is almost gone.

Thank you all for your trust.

If there are any issues whatsoever, DM me here or email me -> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com

A few other points: You really need a mg scale. You can not just eyeball it.

If there are any issues with your order, DM me here or email me -> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com

Once again, thank you.

Sincerely,

Izan82

Edited by izan82, 23 September 2022 - 08:58 AM.

#492 Kiwi_

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2022 - 10:15 AM

Hi Izan82.

Do you still have some vorinostat left please?

#493 PerplexedSage

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2022 - 08:25 AM

Having used vorinostat multiple times now from the most recent batch from @Izan82. I have to say, this stuff is life altering. It completely rid me of my social anxiety.

Truly, the stomach dropping, chest tightening feeling I used to get during social encounters has completely departed. 

It has been freeing for me personally. 

#494 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 01 October 2022 - 02:52 PM

@ Kiwi_ : I will be abroad until 22 october 2022. You can DM or email me around that date please. Thank you.

@ Perplexedsage : Such an incredible result! Congrats! I'm happy for you. Thank you for your trust.

#495 Ozbuck

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2022 - 04:29 AM

Has anybody taken Vorinostat and not experienced the fear extinction effects?

I've taken 30mg - meditated.

And today I took 60mg to go out and expose myself to social engagement (approaching strangers and striking up a conversation) which is very fearful for me.

I experienced the same fear/avoidance/panic feelings (maybe not as intense but they were still very much there) and behaviours (eye contact avoidance, wanting to avoid the speaking situation, etc).

Maybe a higher dose is needed?

It also started to worry me that experiencing these fearful feelings while being on Vorinostat may be driving them deeper into my mind/body!!!

Edited by Ozbuck, 09 October 2022 - 04:34 AM.

#496 Kiwi_

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2022 - 05:37 PM

Ozbuck. It could take as many as 5, 6, 7 or 8 sessions. You could also try a higher dose at 100 mg and take it sublingually and on an empty stomach. You should not take it with other substances like nicotine or alcohol or amphetamines. Vorinostat is unfortunately known for having trouble crossing the BBB. This could help us understand why it worked so well for me for example and not so well for others. That's why I am also eager to try out crebinostat if it ever becomes available. It is superior to vorinostat in every single way!

#497 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 09 October 2022 - 06:30 PM

Dear Ozbuck,

No, please do not increase the dosage like that. Stay at 50 mg/day, every third or fourth day. Ideally once a week! No more!! Vorinostat is serious stuff. You could try to dissolve it into a little bit of peg-400. According to some studies, it significantly increases the solubility. If you don't feel it's working after 3 to 4 weeks, not even the slightest improvement (mostly because of solubility issues and its ability to cross into the BBB) THEN STOP ALTOGETHER AT ONCE.

Cheers,

Izan82

#498 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 09 October 2022 - 06:43 PM

Any reason not to insufflate to avoid the blood brain barrier.

• Good Point x 1

#499 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 09 October 2022 - 07:41 PM

I like your thinking poonja! As always, be extremely prudent and start with 15 mg-20 mg to assess tolerance.

I asked my contacts if it's possible for them to make a liposomal Vorinostat powder, but the cost would be astronomical. https://www.research...ified_liposomes

Vorinostat can have magical properties especially in terms of exterminating deep-rooted fears but it's main issue remains its solubility and permeability.

If somebody else, like poonja above, has good ideas on how to increase Vorinostat's solubility, then please share it in this thread.

Thank you!

#500 PerplexedSage

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2022 - 08:35 PM

Has anybody taken Vorinostat and not experienced the fear extinction effects?

I've taken 30mg - meditated.

And today I took 60mg to go out and expose myself to social engagement (approaching strangers and striking up a conversation) which is very fearful for me.

I experienced the same fear/avoidance/panic feelings (maybe not as intense but they were still very much there) and behaviours (eye contact avoidance, wanting to avoid the speaking situation, etc).

Maybe a higher dose is needed?

It also started to worry me that experiencing these fearful feelings while being on Vorinostat may be driving them deeper into my mind/body!!!

Like Kiwi said, it could possibly take multiple sessions. Though the effects were quickly noticed with me, at ~50mg, I do have to say that I still experienced some changes during following sessions.

#501 Ozbuck

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2022 - 06:09 AM

Dear Ozbuck,

No, please do not increase the dosage like that. Stay at 50 mg/day, every third or fourth day. Ideally once a week! No more!! Vorinostat is serious stuff. You could try to dissolve it into a little bit of peg-400. According to some studies, it significantly increases the solubility. If you don't feel it's working after 3 to 4 weeks, not even the slightest improvement (mostly because of solubility issues and its ability to cross into the BBB) THEN STOP ALTOGETHER AT ONCE.

Cheers,

Izan82

Thanks Izan82. Just out of curiosity, is your strong message to "stop together all at once" if I find it's not working at all after 4 weeks because the Vorinostat could be doing some kind of damage? I'm curious why after 4 uses (1 use every week) without an apparent result you would recommend to quit using it immediately?

Also, when dissolving it into peg-400, how much peg-400 should I use approx? 1 teaspoon? And should I take this mixture sublingually or orally?

Thanks

Edited by Ozbuck, 10 October 2022 - 06:11 AM.

#502 Ozbuck

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2022 - 06:19 AM

Ozbuck. It could take as many as 5, 6, 7 or 8 sessions. You could also try a higher dose at 100 mg and take it sublingually and on an empty stomach. You should not take it with other substances like nicotine or alcohol or amphetamines. Vorinostat is unfortunately known for having trouble crossing the BBB. This could help us understand why it worked so well for me for example and not so well for others. That's why I am also eager to try out crebinostat if it ever becomes available. It is superior to vorinostat in every single way!

Hi Kiwi,

Yes, great...I don't take it with any other substances.

1. How long do you hold the Vorinostat under your tongue?

2. How long until you feel the Vorinostat kick in?

3. When you say "this could help us understand why it worked so well for me", are you referring to you taking it sublingually is what made it work so well for you?

Thanks

Edited by Ozbuck, 10 October 2022 - 06:27 AM.

#503 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 10 October 2022 - 11:50 AM

Thanks Izan82. Just out of curiosity, is your strong message to "stop together all at once" if I find it's not working at all after 4 weeks because the Vorinostat could be doing some kind of damage? I'm curious why after 4 uses (1 use every week) without an apparent result you would recommend to quit using it immediately?

Also, when dissolving it into peg-400, how much peg-400 should I use approx? 1 teaspoon? And should I take this mixture sublingually or orally?

Thanks

Hi Ozbuck,

Anywhere between 4 and 8 sessions. If you don't even have the slightest improvement after a month of taking this powerful stuff, then what's the point of keep taking it? It's better to stop and take some time off to reflect. I don't know if you are able to get your hands on some peg-400. It could increase Vorinostat's solubility and then take it sublingually.

Cheers.

#504 Ozbuck

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 October 2022 - 05:00 AM

Hi Ozbuck,

Anywhere between 4 and 8 sessions. If you don't even have the slightest improvement after a month of taking this powerful stuff, then what's the point of keep taking it? It's better to stop and take some time off to reflect. I don't know if you are able to get your hands on some peg-400. It could increase Vorinostat's solubility and then take it sublingually.

Cheers.

I am able to access peg-400. What do you think...1/2 teaspoon of peg-400 and mix the 50mg Vorinostat in until it dissolves?

#505 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 11 October 2022 - 07:31 AM

Hi Ozbuck,

50 mg into 1 ml of peg-400 (draw it with a syringe). Place it under the tongue for as long as you can. The taste can be very foul and nasty, so beware.

Sincerely,

Izan82

#506 Supplement

• Registrant
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2022 - 05:43 AM

I find Vorinostat to be very GABAergic, idk if others who have tried feel the same but I experience both a GABAergic and dissociative/NMDA antagonistic effect when taking it sublingually which helps a lot with anxiety and withdrawals from other substances. I fear though that at some point that it may be depleting my own GABA supply, thus causing me to want to take more due to overwhelming angst.

But I can’t thank Izan82 enough for making this available at a very reasonable price. This is honestly one of the few substances available that makes a dramatic difference to one’s mental health. I am still in the early phases of use, so only time will tell what the long-term effects will be.

Edited by Supplement, 20 November 2022 - 05:46 AM.

#507 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 20 November 2022 - 03:00 PM

Hi Supplement,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for your kind words. I'm delighted to hear it has been helping you in a way.

To all other people in this thread. I have just a little bit left, so if you want to acquire some, contact me via DM and or here ---> longecity_vorinostatgb@hotmail.com. I will stop offering Vorinostat for good. Thanks everyone for your trust and bless you all.

Sincerely,

Izan82

#508 biggyrat

• 67 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 04:32 AM

Hi all... I purchased some Vorinostat from Izan a NUMBER of months ago and have not yet tried it! I was about to do so, and I had it in my fridge, but also have other substances and since these are generally not labeled, I'm not sure which one it is!  Can anyone tell me, is it a pink powder?  If not that, then what does it look like? 

Thanks in advance for any help with this. 

#509 cgodet

• 8 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 04:46 AM

Hi all... I purchased some Vorinostat from Izan a NUMBER of months ago and have not yet tried it! I was about to do so, and I had it in my fridge, but also have other substances and since these are generally not labeled, I'm not sure which one it is! Can anyone tell me, is it a pink powder? If not that, then what does it look like?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

It is indeed a pale pink powder my friend.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#510 biggyrat

• 67 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 03:51 PM

Thank you Cgodet! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hdac inhibitor, hdaci, hdac, fear extinction, learning, memory, long-term memory, vorinostat, saha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users