• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Vorinostat

hdac inhibitor hdaci hdac fear extinction learning memory long-term memory vorinostat saha

• Please log in to reply
513 replies to this topic

#511 poonja

• 109 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 11:41 PM

Mine is white.

#512 biggyrat

• 65 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 04:25 AM

Mine is white.

interesting...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#513 izan82

• 378 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 07:25 AM

Hello community,

I have been very ill lately, so my sincere apologies for being a bit absent.

Vorinostat's colors can range anywhere from white to light orange. Please check out Vorinostat's or suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid's (SAHA) properties here--->
https://www.clearsyn...Vorinostat.html

Please see the images of the powder plus the conclusion of the third party lab.

Third Party Test result (purity = 99.33 %) back in February 2022 color: off white.

Third Party Test result (purity = 99.20 %) back in September 2022 (latest and final batch) color: light orange

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Izan82

Attached Files

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#514 Kiwi_

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2022 - 01:16 PM

Wait a minute. Have you had your vorinostat tested for purity by a third-party laboratorium more than once? There are multi-million dollar supplement companies out there who are not even conducting third-party tests at all! Izan82 I have a question please. I gave some vorinostat to my mom. She is suffering from early-stage dementia. Although vorinostat has significantly improved her memory,  which was a pleasant surprise to all of us, it unfortunately did little to nothing to improve her overall mood. Do you have any idea why this is the case? Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hdac inhibitor, hdaci, hdac, fear extinction, learning, memory, long-term memory, vorinostat, saha

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)