Adrafinil + Metylp

adrafinil stacking

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 saj87

• 32 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:36 PM

Hi,

after wanting to buy some modafinil to check the claims about it, I came to some conclusions that I would like you give me some opinions of:

* I've read that 300mg of adrafinil equates to 200mg modafinil after being converted and people I've read from say they have the same effects.

* Price difference would make sense only if I get 15gr of Adrafinil (42usd) which would be 50 doses. 60 pills of modafinil (generic) is 89usd.

* For focus and similar methylp (rubifen) seems to be more of a "big gun" than modafinil, the risks are of course those of such a drug. I am able to get some 30x20mg for some 96usd I believe. So would actually make more sense than buying generic modafinil (because I have to pay also courier shipping to get it here + 50% import taxes), with "Rubi" I don't have to pay any of that since I get it where I live.

What are your thoughts on both Adrafinil and Methylp? Just for the pourpose of extreme concentration and focus (if it memory improves too, better) ? How much of a dose should I take for those purposes? Anyone tried any combination of those? If so, at what doses each and what were the effects?.

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adrafinil, stacking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users