Photo
- - - - -

The Muslims' Take-Over

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#1 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:00 AM

Ok, guys, one thing that worries me perhaps more than the threat of aging is the current war states.
This entire world goes mad! The Muslims take over the world, and this fanatic religion does everything for the sake of devastating everything which is not of their religon. They only grow more powerful and eventually they will rule the world! I just cannot describe how insane this whole thing got to!! These killings for the sake of Alla became terribally terrifying! They care about nothing, they do not mind dying for their God, it makes them even more powerful. The only chance perhaps is to have a universal deal of not providing anything to the enemies and not buying any fuel or so, they will quickly fall. We need to ban them from the entire world. They grow within Europe and United States, and everywhere! We cannot let this primitivity take over everything. I am terrified, honestly! They are so fanatic and so strong, and they will turn the world to an ancient world, and I doubt we all will remain alive. And if we do, it will be under the quite opposite than living freely.
If we won't think of something FAST, they WILL rule the world!! I can just see that happening, all the aging issue will fall to pieces at any rate, because non will have free hand to maintain and develop this. Instead you'll have some "holy places" to worship Alla.
Perhaps I am over-worried, but I really am!

-Infernity

#2 kevin

• Member, Guardian
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:45 AM

You are over-worried, but I understand why. I'm not saying that things aren't bad and can't get worse, but the chance of fanatical Muslims taking over the world.. is pretty much zero. There is a greater chance that the need for an economy will pressure whatever crackpots take power to get along with others.

What needs to occur is a transition so that people who sell their lives cheaply for a life-hereafter begin to value it more in the present by helping bring peace and prosperity. How to do that magic trick.. I haven't a clue.

Kevin

• Lurker

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:19 AM

We need to ban them from the entire world. They grow within Europe and United States, and everywhere! We cannot let this primitivity take over everything.

Adi, do you realize that such were the sentiments of anti-semitic fanatics and nazi pigs against the jewish people?

There is good and bad everywhere. Evil knows no religion.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 Infernity

• Topic Starter
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:21 PM

I REALLY hope you are right, Kevin. And I also really fear you are not.

We need to ban them from the entire world. They grow within Europe and United States, and everywhere! We cannot let this primitivity take over everything.

Adi, do you realize that such were the sentiments of anti-semitic fanatics and nazi pigs against the jewish people?

There is good and bad everywhere. Evil knows no religion.

You have misunderstood me then.

What I mean is to not buy or sell anything from or to them, so they will realize we no longer cooperate and they will have no more money to keep advancing all the terror.

This is so much not to be equaled! They sign people for suiciding, killing as much as possible. Alright, the Palestinians that want to have lands in Israel and all start to sound reasonable when you put it next to the Arabs in Iran that demand killing whoever is not a fanatic Muslim, and in favour of devastating the world for the goddamn God.

-Infernity

#5 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,047 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:21 PM

Certainly Israel is at the forefront of this battle between progress and ignorance. I have seen Israel make very significant concessions in this struggle in the last couple of years and yet there is no sign of peace. Radical palestinians continue to call for genocide of all Jews and the destruction of Israel. Radical palestinians should have no place in the modern world and should recieve no cooperation/funding/aid from anyone until they stop promoting genocide. The only good thing I have seen lately is that in low level local elections more palestinian women have won office than men. Maybe the women can change the tide from the bottom up.

#6 th3hegem0n

• 379 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 04:38 PM

Hey infernity.

You bring up a very, very good point.

Fortunately, there are many Americans and other who agree that this is a big problem, especially with the ridiculously high birth rates of these people.

Unfortunately, there are masses of idiot-liberals in America who pretend that it isn't true- you can tell who they because they will pretend that these riots and terrorist attacks and everything have nothing to do with the "peaceful" nation of Islam.

Which is false. *Cough* Prometheus ;)

edit: obviously not all muslims are evil. don't be assinine

#7 th3hegem0n

• 379 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 04:39 PM

All the more reason to create a Friendly Artificial General Intelligence.

[:o]

[lol]

#8 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:35 PM

Right now one of the most serious problems is Iran. The thought of Iran with atomic bomb capability is very scary. When Iran gets the bomb the terrorists get the bomb because they are one and the same. After that it's only a matter of time before a major city goes up in flames. Maybe more than one, these guys are very patient.

Who was the first person to point out Iran as evil, oh yea it was that lame brain Bush. Must have just been a lucky guess.

#9 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:42 PM

Once the first attacks started everybody started to turn and try to figure out, who was responsible, was it Omar Kaddafi, after all there were reasons , we did drop a few bombs in his dessert tent, of course as it was mentioned it was not the administration intention to kill him !!!???, was it Saddam Houssein, he does have weapons of mass destruction, the administartion claim, "we now, because we sold them to him ", how is it that all the terrorist were actually of Saudi citizenship, but never has the administration persue that line??, if the administration knows that the terrorist entered legally by air and by Canada border, how is it that the folks are so concerned with our southern neighbor, how come the administration doesnt mention the moneys that are paid to Mex Government to cover our backs (protect our borders from certain non mexican inmigrants). ?

There always was a Palestinian state, the state of Israel was created this century, have any one forgot who were the terrorist during the creation of Israel and their "frictions" with the english?? Does anybody reads any more, or are we lead as lambs by the media?

We can not ignore that we are in danger, just look at europe, mainly France and Spain.

Arent we, its very cause ?

• Lurker

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:13 PM

Fortunately, there are many Americans and other who agree that this is a big problem, especially with the ridiculously high birth rates of these people.

It's pitiful when human beings can say that about each other at this day and age. High birth rates of these people? What about Chinese or Indian or African?

It takes courage, vision and a strong code of ethics not to be pulled in to these self-serving agendas often driven by geopolitical influences whose motives transcend the understanding or concerns of the average person. In reality, muslims are not any more disruptive to civilization than other religious or political group given a similar mix of adversity and helplessness. It seems that each generation must have its scapegoat. It used to be communists. It used to be the IRA. It used to be Jews.

I wonder what the next one is going to be?

#11 boundlesslife

• Life Member in cryostasis
  • 206 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:22 PM

Quoting infernity:

They sign people for suiciding, killing as much as possible. Alright, the Palestinians that want to have lands in Israel and all start to sound reasonable when you put it next to the Arabs in Iran that demand killing whoever is not a fanatic Muslim, and in favour of devastating the world for the goddamn God. -Infernity

In some U.S. newspaper a few months ago, there was a note that in terms of the percentage of "attacks", suicide bombings had gone from 25% to 50% over the last year. That's such an astounding figure it boggles the imagination.

There's a "free DVD" offered, titled Last Best Chance, that showed on HBO in the U.S. (the above title is the link to the lastbestchance.org website, where a link at top right let's you order it. We did this, and it took about four weeks to arrive. They're back-ordered something fierce, I think!)

This is the most realistic dramatization you could ask for, of what the potential for further conflict might be, and it was produced well before the recent IRAQ election. (As you'll remember, the fears were that the elected government would be religious fundamentalists... the actuality was that the voters elected the terrorists, instead.

How much more evidence do you need that there's a dark cloud coming over the horizon? A brief excerpt or two from the website, and I'll let it go, with that:

Last Best Chance was produced with support from the Nuclear Threat Initiative, with additional funding from the Carnegie Corporation of New York and the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation

What They're Saying About
Last Best Chance

Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett told his shareholders to watch Last Best Chance, calling it “a fictional but not fanciful” scenario.

“Last Best Chance can increase awareness of the global nuclear terrorism threat. The war on terrorism will not be won until every nuclear stockpile, wherever it may be in the world, is secured and accounted for to stringent and transparent standards.”
–Senator Richard Lugar (R-IN)

“When people are moving too slowly to respond to a danger, one option is to make it more vivid. Seeing the danger is the first step to reducing the risk.”
—Ted Turner, co-chairman of the Nuclear Threat Initiative

“A wake-up call for America and the world. We need an all-out effort to lock up weapons-grade nuclear material scattered throughout dozens of countries around the world. If we act now, we can protect the American people and prevent disaster.”
—9/11 Commission Chair and Vice Chair, Thomas H. Kean and Lee H. Hamilton

There's a link from their main page to a New Yorker article. It starts out as follows:

COMMENT
RAIN AND FIRE
Issue of 2005-10-03
Posted 2005-09-26

Movie screenings in private theatres for invited audiences, with drinks, canapés, and opportunities to schmooze with stars and directors, are a favorite tactic of the Manhattan branches of Hollywood’s publicity machines. The goal is to generate buzz, which, with any luck, will trickle down to the ticketbuying masses. Early autumn is a big season for new releases, and last week, what with the opening of the New York Film Festival and all, there were lots of such screenings around town.

One of them was different. Its setting was a modest auditorium in the immodest East Side mansion that houses the Council on Foreign Relations. The audience consisted of diplomats, military officers, international bankers and lawyers, and think-tankers. The speakers after the lights went up were white-haired gentlemen in business suits: Pete Peterson, the council’s chairman; Ted Turner, the billionaire philanthropist and founder of CNN; Warren Buffett, the folk philosopher and fabulously rich investor; Richard Lugar, Republican, the current chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee; and Sam Nunn, Democrat, the retired chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, and now head of a nongovernmental organization called the Nuclear Threat Initiative.

The film, “Last Best Chance,” was a bit unusual, too. You might even say it isn’t really a movie at all—it just plays one on TV. Set in the near future, it takes the form of a slick international suspense thriller, the kind that cuts from a rainswept warehouse in a bleak corner of the former Soviet empire to a dimly lit White House Situation Room. It has no sex scenes, no car chases, and no wisecracking sidekicks, and it is only forty-five minutes long, but it lays out a frighteningly plausible narrative of how terrorists might buy or steal the makings of a nuclear bomb, assemble one, smuggle it halfway around the world, and send it on its way to an American city in an S.U.V. The closest thing to a star in the cast is Fred Thompson, the lawyer turned actor turned Republican senator from Tennessee turned actor again. Thompson plays the President of the United States, and his character is mature, wise, and serious—the one jarringly unrealistic note in the picture.

“Last Best Chance” was made not by a movie studio but by a singularly unraffish indie producer: Nunn’s Nuclear Threat Initiative, with support from the Carnegie Corporation of New York and the MacArthur Foundation. The blurb on its poster comes not from Ebert & Roeper but from Kean & Hamilton—Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, the chairman and vice-chairman of the 9/11 Commission. Its grosses are zero. For the past five months, it has been distributed free on DVD. Now it has been taken up by HBO, which plans to show it repeatedly, beginning on October 17th.

“Last Best Chance” is entertaining, in a grim sort of way, but entertainment is not its raison d’être. Its purpose is to stimulate public support and political pressure on the Bush Administration and Congress to do something serious about the terrifying danger of nuclear terrorism. And this is a scandal. It is scandalous that at this late date, four years after the attacks on New York and Washington, people like Nunn, Lugar, and Buffett feel it necessary to go to such unorthodox lengths to get the attention of Washington’s responsibles. “Last Best Chance” is a symptom of an immense failure of national, and especially Presidential, leadership. “As short a time ago as nine years or eight years,” Turner said in his remarks after the screening, “I still thought that nuclear weapons, biological and chemical weapons, was an area that the government took care of.”

Those links above are worth looking at, and the DVD is worth seeing. Inferity lives "right next door" to that stuff, but they're tooling up to bring it right to our doorsteps, so... The danger is not "just to Israel"!

boundlesslife

#12 th3hegem0n

• 379 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:50 PM

Arent we, its very cause ?

No you xxxxxxx xxxxxx. We are the SOLUTION. We destroy evil.

British Oppression- American Revolution
Slavery - Civil War
Nazis - WWII
Osama bin Fuck-Ass - Afghanistan
Saddam - Iraq

I wonder what the next one is going to be?

Indeed. I'm sure we will annihilate them if it is necessary. We always have.

In reality, muslims are not any more disruptive to civilization than other religious or political group given a similar mix of adversity and helplessness

Dude, you are just flat wrong. They hate progress, they hate Western civilization, they want to kill you, and they are trying to get nuclear weapons.

Don't be weak. It will kill you.

Edit: Ad hominem/profanity

Edited by DonSpanton, 22 February 2006 - 06:10 PM.

#13 dorian gray

• 9 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 02:02 AM

I originally posted this on CryoNet back in Sept. 2005, and sadly, it's still relevant:

If you are lucky, your parents, significant other(s), and/or pets let you know how special and terrific you are. They send you off to your job with a hug, kiss, doggie morning breath, or that feline look of utter disdain that means your cat expects to see you back home, promptly at feeding time.

However, there are also evil people in the world, who, although they don't know you, they hate you passionately, with every fiber of their miserable being. Theyare oppressed, and it is all your fault! As a result, they look forward to ensuring that you die a painful, horrible, excruciating, though widely televised death.

They want to catch you unawares as you innocently pursue your activities of daily living, such as going to school (Beslan), going out to a disco (Bali), dining in restaurants (Israel), vacationing (Turkey), attending a play (Russia), or going to work: (Manhattan, London, Madrid, Kenya, Oklahoma, etc.)

Cryonics? Forget about it. These terrorists are so mean, they don't want enough of your remains left over to fill an ice cube tray.

Remember, these terrorists are so mean, in 2001, several months before 9-11, they destroyed ancient statues of Buddha that may have been made as far back as the third century A.D.

Modern dating guides tell single women, "if you want to know how a man will treat you, observe how he treats other women." These terrorists are so mean, women are like, you know, seriously repressed. We're talking burkas, little if any education, inability to participate in the political system. Saudi women cannot drive or ride in the front seat of a car. But, as long as I can pay $3.50 a gallon for gas to fill my Hummer, it's all good.

As Scooby Doo and Shaggy would say,"Yikes!"

So, why did/do these evil-doers commit these atrocities?
1. Because God commands them to:
http://www.timesonli...1684970,00.html
http://www.usatoday....han-buddhas.htm
2. And because, no one is stopping them
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
http://afghanwomensm...n.org/index.php

There is a slight bit of heavenly confusion though, because, I was channel surfing the other night and TBN or CBN had some gentleman on who reported that 9-11 and Hurricane Katrina were clearly God's judgement on America. (So, thanks Planned Parenthood, ACLU, working mom's, and teachers who teach evolution instead of intelligent design, apparently you all pissed God off, and now we are doomed.)

I have said it before and I will say it again: It breaks my heart that in the year 2006 humans remain as superstitious and eager to kill each other as when our ancestors first came down from the trees. I sometimes think that humans are still barbarians with only a very thin veneer of civilization.

I'll be hiding under my bed with my dust bunnies now...

Kind Regards,
Dorian Gray (aka Beth Bailey)

Ps. I highly recommend http://www.jihadwatch.org/ as a resource for monitoring what the jihadist fifth column is up to.

New England Holocaust Memorial:

They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

--Pastor Martin Niemöller

• Lurker

Posted 22 February 2006 - 02:41 AM

A harmony of hypocricy..

British Oppression- American Revolution

This was all about Americans not wanting to pay taxes to the British. Taxes on stamps, sugar, etc... What's the relevance?

Slavery - Civil War

Huh? Funny that.. Were it not for 2 centuries of free labour, would the USA have the same economic advantages it has today?

Nazis - WWII

Let's not forget the US not intervening to aid the Jewish persecution until the last minute and the wholesale adoption of Nazi scientists (without which the US space program would have languished) and wealthy Nazi sympathizers who later became masters of industry.

Osama bin Fuck-Ass - Afghanistan

What was the point of that one? Oh yeah.. the Taliban - but now they are gone we have a thriving opium economy poisoning Europe's kids.
I guess ObL was paying attention when the CIA was training him which is why a trillion dollar military and intelligence machine still cannot eliminate him. Unless, of course, he is a necessary figurehead to keep those billions coming..

Saddam - Iraq

Right.. Hey folks - let's have a war! There's mobile WMD factories all over them Iraq hills. Yeeha!

You also forgot the other paragon of military intervention - Vietnam

I'm sure we will annihilate them if it is necessary. We always have.

Err.. how? An embargo on Seinfeld episodes? I'm afraid the concept of selective "annihilation" does not exist anymore. Once one country starts playing with nuclear weapons it's all over for everyone. Iraq, on the other hand, looks more robust as a terrorist training ground than ever. Hardly annihilated at all. The only annihilation happening is to our freedoms and way of life whilst a select few manipulate the limbic systems of billions.

Dude, you are just flat wrong. They hate progress, they hate Western civilization, they want to kill you, and they are trying to get nuclear weapons.

Why should they bother with nuclear weapons when they have suicide bombers? Far cheaper for a cleric to conscript a poor young man with no income and no future than it costs to manufacture and deploy a guided missile. The strange thing is, the reason you fear them is because you are starting to realize that you can't "annihilate" them. The poorer they are the more determined they get. The more that get killed, the more rush in to take their place.

Much better to install MacDonalds restaurants and cable - lets just make them obese and dumb.

Don't be weak. It will kill you.

Don't be scared - its only Rupert Murcdoch trying to keep you subscribed.
Heh.. What will kill me is old age if we don't find a cure for it.

#15 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:00 AM

prometheus,

I'm sorry to disagree, but you don't know what you're talking about.

"The strange thing is, the reason you fear them is because you are starting to realize that you can't "annihilate" them."

Wanna bet. We're just playing nice so far. You probably never heard about what happened to the American Indians. If we had to we could do the same thing to the whole world. We don't fear anyone.

#16 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:06 AM

TH3HEQEMON: with all due respect, separation from British was due to taxes, that the true american from the colonies considered to be illegal, (and still are)an excesive and abusive burden unjustly imposed by the english, you know those little numbers in your paycheck??

The principles of American revolution, were based on the Constitution of USA, where we fougth AGAINST OURSELVES, still, racial separationism continued well after the war, or you forgot the 60's??,

We got dumped in to WWII, because of the attack on Pearl Harbor, not because we wanted to protect the jews from being toasted, there was a politic of non interference, we did not went to war because we were offended by its horror!!

Wow, we were so happy and supportive of Osama, when he was figthing against the Russians in Afganistan, let me see, werent we helping the guy, supportive of the "freedom figthers" in Afganistan??

Now, now, on regards to Saddam, who supported is power take over, while at the same time (a bit later) arming and training those opposed to his regime??, and when Saddam decided to wipe'm off,n even that we were aware we did not help them to put Saddam out, our Navy was standing by, while those opposing Saddam were crushed. And we decided not to interfere, yes??

Nimrod, stop watching movies, and concentrate on studying, our always changing international agendas. (God I hate ignorance with initiative!!)

#17 kevin

• Member, Guardian
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:14 AM

Wanna bet. We're just playing nice so far. You probably never heard about what happened to the American Indians. If we had to we could do the same thing to the whole world. We don't fear anyone.

Perfect example of why the world is in the shape its in.

#18 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:15 AM

WWII Was all about America reluctantly having to save the world because nobody else's sorry ass was up to it.

#19 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:17 AM

kevin, I said if we HAD to. You should be thankful we can.

#20 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:40 AM

It's better to be a little nauseated than dead.

#21 th3hegem0n

• 379 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:47 AM

The bottom line is, America can and does stop evil. Not always and not perfectly. But today- what oppresses the black man? The white man?

Hah. Not anymore. Not during my entire fucking lifetime. That shit is pre-20th century, we overcame as Americans. We have always been improving, and hopefully that trend will continue. Especially as technology becomes more and more powerful, we will get better at what we do, and make the world a better and better place, faster.

Yes, the Japenese bombed Pearl Harbor. We nuked them.
They didn't ever try to kill another American, did they?

Look, immortality is our goal, it is NOT our reality. If you have to kill to live, then either do what Darwin tells you to, or get out of the way.

Why should they bother with nuclear weapons when they have suicide bombers

You are out of your mind. Why should they bother? Because they are trying to KILL us!! We cannot let that happen, even if we have to torture, wiretap, and maybe kill a few innocent bystanders. I'll say sorry to the innocent victims, but the fact is, we want to live, too!

The innocent bystanders should be standing up to save their lives from US trying to kill the terrorists, but no, we appease, everybody appeases, and the population doesn't get pissed at the minority terror groups. Their fault.

WWII Was all about America reluctantly having to save the world because nobody else's sorry ass was up to it.

But you know, we did it. Nothing else matters. We saved lives, and ended the Nazi reign.

or you forgot the 60's??,

You forgot the turn of the century?

Now, now, on regards to Saddam, who supported is power take over, while at the same time (a bit later) arming and training those opposed to his regime??, and when Saddam decided to wipe'm off,n even that we were aware we did not help them to put Saddam out, our Navy was standing by, while those opposing Saddam were crushed. And we decided not to interfere, yes??

It doesn't matter now, does it? We did what needed to be done. We saved people's lives, their culture, and a lot more.

Anyway. How important is politics, really? Go do something to get the Singularity to happen, now.

:)

#22 th3hegem0n

• 379 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:56 AM

I worked at Office Depot a little while ago.

One day, this black man walked up to me and asked "Do you have tri-fold posterboard?". It was my third day on the job.

I said "I don't know. Let me go ask Johnny in the back." I went to the back and said "Johnny, do we have tri-fold posterboard?"

Johnny: "No."

I walked back out to the black man. "Sir, we don't have any." At that point, his son walked up. He had a tri-fold posterboard in his hands.

His dad looked at the posterboard, then looked back at me. His face contorted in rage.

"So! No posterboard for the black man! I see how things are here in Office Depot. If I had been a white man then you might have had some posterboard then, wouldn't you? But not for the black man!"

What could I do? It was ...

Laughable. That's what it was. It was just obvious. Blame the white man. The oppressor.

This is the 21st century. I live in Georgia. Yes, that's the SOUTH. Racism is taboo. It's illegal. It's a JOKE- Literally! You laugh at jokes, at least I do.

I'm sorry about whatever happened in the past, but racists are minorities now. THEY are the severly oppressed minorities (rightfully so). Change happened. It's happening. It's fucking accelerating. You didn't even know we are moving in a direction, let alone that there was a gas pedal. You can't even concieve of what it means for that gas pedal to be floored.

#23 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:52 AM

TH3hegemOn: Im jewish by birth , my grandad was a member of the Simon Wisenthall foundation, (if it means anything to you) , but let me show you the reality of some of what is going on , I quote from our forum

"... to conscript a poor young man with no income and no future than it costs to manufacture and deploy a guided missile..."

isn' it the very thing that we ARE DOING with our soldiers??

Maybe we should get a whole bunch of wetbacks, they know about walking for miles on the desert with no water, the pay is cheap, and they get the job done !!!!

NOWADAYS THE REAL WAR IS IN ECONOMICS, our lesser gods (the ones that sign your check) keep contracting manufacturing jobs overseas, we are no longer competitive, we went from a design and manufacturing, "made In USA" to a big sign that says for sale "Out of Bussines."

Dont believe me most everything that you wear and arouind your home comes from somewere else!

Our retirement is in shambles, so is our education (you seem to be good proof of it ), jobs are scarce and we are paying up the nose for gas, even after the so called "liberation ", and only certain "Administration friendly companies" are lining their pockets with gold in all this mess

Am I wrong on what I see??

#24 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:42 AM

simple,

NOWADAYS THE REAL WAR IS IN ECONOMICS, our lesser gods (the ones that sign your check) keep contracting manufacturing jobs overseas, we are no longer competitive, we went from a design and manufacturing, "made In USA" to a big sign that says for sale "Out of Bussines."

This is good for everyone. The people overseas make more money than they would have if we didn't give them jobs. Back here at home we get to buy products that cost less.

"Dont believe me most everything that you wear and arouind your home comes from somewere else!"

So. Harley Davidson's have parts made from all over the world on them. This helps the economies of other countries, and keeps the price of Harley's down so more people can buy them.

"Our retirement is in shambles, so is our education (you seem to be good proof of it ), jobs are scarce and we are paying up the nose for gas, even after the so called "liberation ", and only certain "Administration friendly companies" are lining their pockets with gold in all this mess"

Jobs are not scarce. Unemployment is low. Our economy is good now. It's great companys are making money.

"Am I wrong on what I see??"

I think you're not looking in the right places.

• Lurker

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:44 AM

Wanna bet. We're just playing nice so far. You probably never heard about what happened to the American Indians. If we had to we could do the same thing to the whole world.

Don't think so. Forgot China? Anyway, you cannot defeat a race of people with death or the threat of death who have no fear of death - it's what makes fanatics so dangerous. Also they are not sitting in a nice neat little country to pound with bombs. Like I said, get them nice and fat and stupid, and then threaten them with cutting off their cable. Now that's control.

We don't fear anyone.

Aggression is a consequence of fear. Actually you are terrified of China. Russia under the leadership of an ex-KGB agent must be very scary for you too. The middle east has you by the short and curlies.

We cannot let that happen, even if we have to torture, wiretap, and maybe kill a few innocent bystanders. I'll say sorry to the innocent victims, but the fact is, we want to live, too!

Yeehah!

#26 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 06:15 AM

We already taking over china with Yahoo and Google and levi's. Their goverment has more to fear from their own people finding out about what they don't have, thanks to the USA.

The ex-KGB agent running Russia comes to Texas for BBQ at Bush's ranch. He has too many problems of his own, so I don't really think he wants to get on our bad side.

The middle east is a problem, but the fear is coming from everyone else worrying about what we might do about it.

#27 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 06:15 AM

It all sounds very good, if you have a job that gets to pay for your Harley, I live in San Diego, the MEDIAN cost of a Home is 600 k, last year I made 70K, funny I cant make ends meet, I would have to take in at least 140K with a 20% down in order to afford a condominium,, wich I do not have

I drive an 87 Bronco II, pay rent and take my kids to school (not private) I worked for Qualcomm, they sold their share to Kyocera, it was not profitable, after two years Kyocera moved their plant to Tijuana Mexico they needed to cut costs, after they moved the company to Mexico, they couldnt compete, they went belly up, I worked for Sony, they moved out to Brazil, same reasons as above, I worked for Sanyo, they were 10 dollars above chinese made product, even that chinese were paying for Shippiong overseas, 3 years later they close their doors, Where do you live ???

Currently I outsource products from my company, I lived in China 3 years, Hong Kong and mainland, WE CAN NOT COMPETE with their prices, the only thing that is currently holding them down, is that they do not have sufficient technology, so their products are basic, but is only a matter of time, wake up and smell the coffe, we are going down, it is no longer attractive for high end scientists to work in USA, we are loosing our ground steadily, and I am very sorry to see it everyday

Keep riding your harley, all this will not happen in your time, but we have become fat and leazy, and you better have some money stached away, otherwise you will not be able to retire, my friend.

• Lurker

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:19 AM

We already taking over china with Yahoo and Google and levi's. Their goverment has more to fear from their own people finding out about what they don't have, thanks to the USA.

Those search engines you mentioned are being strategically censored and used as mechanisms to locate dissidents.

The ex-KGB agent running Russia comes to Texas for BBQ at Bush's ranch. He has too many problems of his own, so I don't really think he wants to get on our bad side.

Putin has no problems. He can rule for another 20 years. Heh.. He is a hardcore KGB field agent visiting an old money ex-drunk, duty-evading, born again Christian with an IQ that makes Dan Quayle look like a regular genius. You couldn't come up with a better set of characters in a Ludlum book.

The middle east is a problem, but the fear is coming from everyone else worrying about what we might do about it.

Not much the US can do about it. No matter what you may hear from Foxnews, Iraq is a complete disaster and history will judge the second Iraq war as one of the biggest blunders the US has committed. The US will not be invading - oops I meant liberating - any more middle east countries.

#29 Neurosail

• Life Member, F@H
  • 311 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:34 AM

Could Muslim's survive, if the world was mostly female? [:o]
I think this is a male ego trip religion, just like the Christan Taliban (Coalition). [sfty]

Believe in Mother Earth! :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#30 olaf.larsson

• 583 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:54 AM

Yes Im worried not only for the muslim expansion. Im worried for the ghottoization and stupidification of the westen society. Muslim expansion is a part of this problem. As longer we are gliding against a banna republic state there will be fewer and fewer resouces for science and fewer and fewer people that can do good science. Liberal democratic society has no mechanism to cope with the high birthrates of idiots, nor does it have any mechanisms to secure a long term possitive scientific and and cultural development. The political system of the western world is unfortunatly constructed so that politicians are buissy thinking about how to do to be elected in a 5-4 year cycle, not how to do to secure and maintain a long term possitive development in the society for 30, 50 or 100 years.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users