caffeine ibs stomach issues

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 BADLUCK

• 39 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:08 PM

hi there,

since i have ibs and stomach issues due to stimulants overload, i am looking for something that is mild for the gut but with a little stimulating effect...

i cant tolerate anything with caffeine, advice would be appreciated!!

#2 BADLUCK

• Topic Starter
  • 39 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

REALLY NO ONE?!?!!??!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:21 PM

>since i have ibs and stomach issues

https://en.wikipedia...rbohydrate_diet

https://www.reddit.com/r/zerocarb/

• Informative x 1

#4 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:32 PM

If you aren't going to be drug tested:

http://www.cocanatur.../en/default.asp

https://www.amazon.c...s/B019O4JRN8   

Edited by maxwatt, 02 June 2017 - 09:35 PM.

• Informative x 1

#5 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:49 PM

I'd say ginkgo.

• like x 2

#6 Galaxyshock

• 1,462 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:50 AM

I would go with either Rhodiola or Cordyceps or both.

• Informative x 1

#7 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:55 PM

What about black tea or taking theanine with a small amount (100mg) of caffeine? It may balance it out.

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#8 Artificiality

• 86 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:05 AM

Modafinil

#9 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:01 PM

try stacking black tea, ginkgo, forskolin, rhodiola, royal jelly and methylene blue.  dont blame me if you wake up in jail

• like x 1

#10 BADLUCK

• Topic Starter
  • 39 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:50 PM

try stacking black tea, ginkgo, forskolin, rhodiola, royal jelly and methylene blue.  dont blame me if you wake up in jail

hahahaha did you tried this? 

if it gives me a boost and not any GI upset i would probably try.

What about black tea or taking theanine with a small amount (100mg) of caffeine? It may balance it out.

i am not able to tolerate any kind of caffeine..

i thanks my ibs to it, my cns reacts like crazy if i consume caffeine, i even tried to snort it :/

#11 Mr Serendipity

• 980 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:59 PM

Try DPLA. I've been using it today and yesterday, and today and yesterday night I felt quite awake even though it was late.

However I know regular intake of amino acids most probably will cause my body/brain to downregulate, so I don't know whether this will work as a long term solution. But as far as short term goes, I feel this is the stim I've been looking for.

I took 1g yesterday, but lowered it to 500mg today and it's still been just as effective.

#12 BADLUCK

• Topic Starter
  • 39 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:09 PM

i took 4 rhodiola 500mg in divided doses yesterday every time with coffee and felt like i was on MDMA, but in the evening i got a very weird, light feeling in my head, breathing problems and bad anxiety thinking i was about too pass out any second.

wont do that a second time. 

#13 BADLUCK

• Topic Starter
  • 39 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

Try DPLA. I've been using it today and yesterday, and today and yesterday night I felt quite awake even though it was late.

However I know regular intake of amino acids most probably will cause my body/brain to downregulate, so I don't know whether this will work as a long term solution. But as far as short term goes, I feel this is the stim I've been looking for.

I took 1g yesterday, but lowered it to 500mg today and it's still been just as effective.

i think you mean DLPA.

also this is what is in energy drinks right? 

i drank energy drinks for 10 years, i believe it led me to chronic depression.

#14 Mr Serendipity

• 980 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:30 AM

Yeah DLPA is what I mean.

It's not in any energy drinks I know of, but then I live in the UK and our brands are limited to around 5 or so. i.e. Monster, Rockstar, Redbull, Lucozade etc...

Also I don't think you can isolate DLPA as the cause of chronic depression. Depends how much there was in there, and also what other stuff was in the energy drinks. I think the high caffeine content would be more problematic.

You should also be supplementing plenty of vitamin C. Caffeine absolutely destroys me, makes me very angry, emotional, and sensitive. Vitamin C buffers this to a large degree.

My original thread on Vitamin C & Caffeine might be an interesting read for you: http://www.longecity...otropic-effect/

Or check out the new thread on this subforum where I highlight some of the experiences from that old thread in post 8: http://www.longecity...otropic-effect/

Vitamin C will help your adrenals and brain independently, both of which can suffer from stim/caffeine abuse.

BTW I'm not trying to push my threads onto yours, I'm posting them because they are related to caffeine burnout.

My original recommendation would be take lots of vitamin C. Megadose that stuff throughout the day every day. And then start messing with stimulants, like DLPA.

• like x 1

#15 BADLUCK

• Topic Starter
  • 39 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

Yeah DLPA is what I mean.

It's not in any energy drinks I know of, but then I live in the UK and our brands are limited to around 5 or so. i.e. Monster, Rockstar, Redbull, Lucozade etc...

Also I don't think you can isolate DLPA as the cause of chronic depression. Depends how much there was in there, and also what other stuff was in the energy drinks. I think the high caffeine content would be more problematic.

You should also be supplementing plenty of vitamin C. Caffeine absolutely destroys me, makes me very angry, emotional, and sensitive. Vitamin C buffers this to a large degree.

My original thread on Vitamin C & Caffeine might be an interesting read for you: http://www.longecity...otropic-effect/

Or check out the new thread on this subforum where I highlight some of the experiences from that old thread in post 8: http://www.longecity...otropic-effect/

Vitamin C will help your adrenals and brain independently, both of which can suffer from stim/caffeine abuse.

BTW I'm not trying to push my threads onto yours, I'm posting them because they are related to caffeine burnout.

My original recommendation would be take lots of vitamin C. Megadose that stuff throughout the day every day. And then start messing with stimulants, like DLPA.

hey im all open to suggestions and advice as im not the expert when it comes to mixing supps.

i do have damage from caffeine abuse to the point that i dont even get a boost from it.

its more that my brain is asking for it, i give it and then ill be even more depressed than i was because i felt for it again.

after that i feel like complete shit because i just cant seem to stop the caffeine habit.

i found vitamin c very sour on the stomach, even ester-c, a non acid form of vitamin c. 

how am i supposed to take this with gastritis and digestive issues?

i know it is key for healing gastritis also but if it is irritating, how can i take it? 

#16 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:27 PM

if i had that much balls, i wouldn't be making threads about test boosters.. but a fan of mine on youtube did try it, he said he stayed up for three days, lost 10 lbs of muscle and woke up in a straight jacket surrounded by nurses.  on the bright side, he's now somehow a software developer

i would tone it done a notch, go on a supplement by supplement basis (try ginkgo, record your response, then move onto ginseng, etc etc), throw in some negative modulators (e.g. magnesium, luteolin, curcumin).

also, snorting caffeine has nothing to do with IBS.  snorting caffeine is more intense if not for the sole fact that it bypasses the first liver filtration

i took rhodiola with coffee and felt like i was on MDMA

s-l300.jpg

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#17 BADLUCK

• Topic Starter
  • 39 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:13 PM

if i had that much balls, i wouldn't be making threads about test boosters.. but a fan of mine on youtube did try it, he said he stayed up for three days, lost 10 lbs of muscle and woke up in a straight jacket surrounded by nurses.  on the bright side, he's now somehow a software developer

i would tone it done a notch, go on a supplement by supplement basis (try ginkgo, record your response, then move onto ginseng, etc etc), throw in some negative modulators (e.g. magnesium, luteolin, curcumin).

also, snorting caffeine has nothing to do with IBS.  snorting caffeine is more intense if not for the sole fact that it bypasses the first liver filtration

i took rhodiola with coffee and felt like i was on MDMA

s-l300.jpg

you'll think that right? 

i thought so also because caffeine upsets my stomach, but even when i snorted just a little bit, my colon went direct into spasming and at that time there was no other culprit, it was 100% the effect of the caffeine in my system. 

i wonder why because i don't ingest it orally, it goes trough my nose? 

i think that my CNS is not happy with it because i did abuse it quite a while when i was on a lot of stimulants ( pre-workout, caffeine pills, RITALIN )

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: caffeine, ibs, stomach, issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users