FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso peptide group buy

foxo4

• Please log in to reply
848 replies to this topic

#751 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 September 2018 - 06:47 PM

I don't disagree that some caution is warranted. I certainly feel anyone should practice caution and step out of the group buy, if they prefer too.

I am hower referring to your long posts here about wanting to be the FOXO4-dri group coordinator, your longs posts about fees you felt ought to be paid to the group buy coordinator of this group buy and how much you would want to charge (which I would in general agree with), about a waiver that had to be signed for this group buy. Perhaps it has not been noticed, but I spent quite a bit time on this too, trying to move this group buy forward, PM'ing with all members that wanted to partake, making lists with information from these members, and posting here updating about the group buy. And without any notification *boom* you decide this is not what you want after all, and try to instantly move anyone to a Trodusquemine group buy - here it this thread, where I spent my time on arranging a FOXO4-dri group buy. 

You surely could have shown a bit more tact, and this doesn't exactly come across as a reliable group buy coordinator.

But indeed it was my own decision to waste my time on this. 

Edited by Moondancer, 07 September 2018 - 06:54 PM.

• Agree x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#752 OP2040

• 570 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 September 2018 - 07:04 PM

Darren has been discussed to death here. IMHO, he’s not a good example for a couple reasons. One, he takes a ton of other supps. Second, he actually does look quite young for his age. And that is way more important than trying to count every single hair on his head.
  • unsure x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#753 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 09:57 PM

There's no real evidence that Darren was actually using foxo4 DRI, so any results he had or didn't have are not useful.

He sells something that he claims is that compound, but there's no proof that it actually is that - no lab test results, no comparison to the study compound produced by Pepscan, etc.

The proposed mode of action of this compound is also completely different from trodusquemine and I'm not sure how anyone can make a comparison. Foxo4 DRI is designed to selectively cause death of senescent cells. Trodusquemine supposedly reduces arterial plaque formation. They could potentially be complementary, but are not related in any way.

It is one thing to have a molecule that causes a feeling of "caution" and lack of complete inspiration, which has been born out as "shaky" in reading Darren's tale of his long use of FOXO. He just doesn't tell a story that sounds like FOXO is doing anything profound. Effects are erratic.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#754 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:27 PM

There's no real evidence that Darren was actually using foxo4 DRI, so any results he had or didn't have are not useful.

He sells something that he claims is that compound, but there's no proof that it actually is that - no lab test results, no comparison to the study compound produced by Pepscan, etc.

The proposed mode of action of this compound is also completely different from trodusquemine and I'm not sure how anyone can make a comparison. Foxo4 DRI is designed to selectively cause death of senescent cells. Trodusquemine supposedly reduces arterial plaque formation. They could potentially be complementary, but are not related in any way.

Trodusquemine (MSI-1436), reversed arterial disease in mice, is under study for human breast cancer, and stimulates AMPK, which is involved in senescence, so the similarity between a focus on FOXO4-DRI and MSI-1436 is that they each have roles in senescence and regeneration - the age reversal effects that we are all looking for on this website.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/21130086

If FOXO4-DRI DID cause humans to experience what was seen in the mouse study, which is what I've been waiting for after experiencing a profound drop in blood pressure a couple weeks after using Dasatinib with quercetin, I would be all on board and enthusiastic for a FOXO-4-DRI group buy. Dasatinib caused me side-effects that made me want to wait until a side-effect-free senolytic agent was available.

FOXO4-DRI appeared to be the agent that would supercede Dasatinib by causing a significant senolytic effect, while not causing the side effects that Dasatinib can cause. 

Even though I feel pressured by Moondancer and criticized by anonymous people (Katrina?) this is a free-choice world, folks. I have a long track record of doing what I say and being ethical to a fault. I would be greatly satisfied if I was instrumental in helping both others and myself regenerate our bodies. 

However, this is not clearly going to happen with FOXO4-DRI. Criticize my thinking but you won't change my mind unless it makes sense.

Right now FOXO4-DRI suffers in being seen as a valuable senolytic agent for humans, in my estimation.

MSI-1436 has significantly more scientific foundation as being an agent to regenerate not just arteries but perhaps several other components/organs/tissues of our bodies.

"...COBRE Phase I funding supported the early development of a drug candidate, MSI-1436, that activates the regeneration of heart muscle tissue after a heart attack and multiple other injured tissue types in animal models."
https://www.eurekale...erif;"> </span>

Fire away, folks. I can take the heat and I humbly welcome my own education, especially if it's about extending healthspan and healthy lifespan.

As of today, I will be focusing more on the new forum https://www.longecit...buy-share-data/ but I will continue to subscribe to this forum. Perhaps my instinct will be proven wrong after a group buy is done and members report their experiences.

I have my own biases but in the end, all I seek is the truth.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • like x 1

#755 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:30 PM

Darren has been discussed to death here. IMHO, he’s not a good example for a couple reasons. One, he takes a ton of other supps. Second, he actually does look quite young for his age. And that is way more important than trying to count every single hair on his head.

LOL. I disagree. I don't think that Darren looks particularly "young for his age." I know many people that beat Darren on looking young, even people that don't do much to make it happen.

• Off-Topic x 1

#756 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:34 AM

Even though I feel pressured by Moondancer and criticized by anonymous people (Katrina?) this is a free-choice world, folks. I have a long track record of doing what I say and being ethical to a fault. I would be greatly satisfied if I was instrumental in helping both others and myself regenerate our bodies. 

However, this is not clearly going to happen with FOXO4-DRI. Criticize my thinking but you won't change my mind unless it makes sense.

Well, well, I'm quite done spending more time on this. 

For one: I explicitly said that if anyone does not want to buy FOXO4-dri, by all means: let them not do it. And that's exactly how I feel when it comes to such a novel, untested peptide. I refuse to take responsibility for the decision anyones takes concerning the use of this peptide - even with you trying to pin this on me. 

Indeed I was motivated to set up a group buy, as I am enthusiastic about FOXO4-dri for multiple reasons. But any member here that changed their mind has instantly been removed from the list - as should be obvious! 

I do however find that you could have dealt with this better. To try to direct all members here to your Trodusquemine group buy out of the blue, after your repeated long arguments about requiring a fee for coordinating the group buy, and specifics of the waiver you wanted everyone to sign, is a bit surprising. You could have simply stated that you may not be interested in FOXO4-dri and coordinating the group buy, instead of this circus that cost me quite a bit of time too. (Since while you were busy discussing your required fee here; I was in fact trying to coordinate this group buy communicating per PM with all members that wanted to participate). That is what I'm saying.

As to "feeling pressured by Moondancer": by all means, please don't feel too pressured. Some voices explicitly stated they did not want you to be the group buy coordinator. So in that sense I was not as much planning to "pressure" you into anything, as I was planning to see how to best solve this to everyone's satisfaction. As it turns out: it is solved now.

• Agree x 2
  • unsure x 1

#757 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:44 AM

Back on topic.

(After some changes) it may take a while before we have enough group buy members to move forward with this third FOXO4-dri group buy. So I will leave this update here for now. If in the future more members are interested in organizing a group buy, perhaps we can catch up from here.

For this FOXO4-dri group buy from the manufacturer for De Keizer's study, currently we have: 

1) BeetleJuice 100mg (unsure)
2) Gregv 100mg
3) Hrub 100mg
4) anonymous member 300mg
5) Moondancer 100mg or 200mg (depending on price)

Most members seem to have a preference for a purity level of >95% (if the price stays reasonable).
Thanks!

#758 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2018 - 03:03 AM

I don't disagree that some caution is warranted. I certainly feel anyone should practice caution and step out of the group buy, if they prefer too.

I am hower referring to your long posts here about wanting to be the FOXO4-dri group coordinator, your longs posts about fees you felt ought to be paid to the group buy coordinator of this group buy and how much you would want to charge (which I would in general agree with), about a waiver that had to be signed for this group buy. Perhaps it has not been noticed, but I spent quite a bit time on this too, trying to move this group buy forward, PM'ing with all members that wanted to partake, making lists with information from these members, and posting here updating about the group buy. And without any notification *boom* you decide this is not what you want after all, and try to instantly move anyone to a Trodusquemine group buy - here it this thread, where I spent my time on arranging a FOXO4-dri group buy. 

You surely could have shown a bit more tact, and this doesn't exactly come across as a reliable group buy coordinator.

Moondancer, whoever runs the group buy should share compensation with you, as I would have done.

I simply haven't seen enough anecdotes to inspire me to buy FOXO4-DRI, although I have been looking for it with great personal bias.

If I am missing something please tell me the conversation number(s) so that I can read it(them).

Thank you.

• Agree x 1

#759 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2018 - 03:40 AM

I apologize if I came off as not presenting appropriate tact, Moondancer. You've worked diligently and deserve kind consideration.

My energy level and thus consciousness occasionally are in short supply.

• like x 1

#760 Alpharius

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:25 PM

I humbly suggest that all of you shroud take a step back and ask yourselves whether this agent is really the best candidate for self-experimentation (putting aside the question of whether to self-experiment at all at this time). To date, we have exactly one scientific report on the effects of FOXO4-DRI in vivo, vs. dozens on D+Q, Navitoclax, et al; that paper contains only a very limited amount of information on short-term outcomes in otherwise-healthy aging mice, with most of the data being instead on a severely genetically damaged putatively "progeric" animal model — whereas for D+Q, Navitoclax, et al, we have multiple reports from many different labs of actual health and functional improvements in long-term studies in both otherwise-healthy, normal aging mice, and also in well-established mouse models of age-related disease. We also have zero human data on FOXO4-DRI, vs. a number of clinical trials on the small-molecule senolytics from their original indications — and there is the residual uncertainty of what one is actually getting when one orders the peptide.

I am also considering Navitoclax, it seems to be the lead molecule for Unity Biotech studies. Only the effect on some blood cells is a little bit worrying, the thrombocytopenia and neutropenia were found to occur in about 50% of the patients. https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3025495/

@others 

Have you thought maybe to use simply someone like Team TLR as the distributor of a potential molecule you want to buy? There at least you have someone who is longer in that business and you can trust more, then someone anonymous from the forum. I have ordered rapamycine there and compared to the original tablets I had the effect is absolutely the same. 

I have been considering contacting them for  a group buy of Navitoclax, as Navitoclax is also expensive but not as much as FOXO-DRI.
So probably they would need some kind of a partial payment in advance, thats what I am considering to suggest.

#761 VP.

• 498 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:03 AM

FOXO4-DRI Therapy - Explained, All Research and Overview

A nice compilation of what we know about FOXO4-DRI. 

https://stardust.bio...ch-and-overview

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#762 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:41 AM

Moondancer, whoever runs the group buy should share compensation with you, as I would have done.

I simply haven't seen enough anecdotes to inspire me to buy FOXO4-DRI, although I have been looking for it with great personal bias.

If I am missing something please tell me the conversation number(s) so that I can read it(them).
Thank you.

GOOD LUCK finding anyone here with anecdotal f8xo4dri results.
  • Agree x 2

#763 Ibbz

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:22 AM

Thank you.

I've gone through quickly and collected the anecdotal responses among all the irrelevant diversions in the thread (Note that I don't guarantee I haven't missed one) - 

Meatsauce's initial results.

The bottom line is that Meatsauce (to my knowledge the only one so far to have taken it) has -- I think -- developed a mild case of gout, presumably from hyperuricemia caused by tumor lysis syndrome.

He initially didn't think it was related to the peptide, since apparently his bed sucks, which could explain the neck and back, and he lifts weights, so an ankle injury could have been from that. But after hashing this out with him in some detail, he's related the following facts: 1) this feels like the pain is coming from his joints themselves, not the surrounding muscle/tendons; 2) it's persisted a couple weeks, though is now subsiding; and 3) it's basically only present at night when he moves the affected joints around.

In any event, it looks like the peptide works.

Anonymous from the group by:

"Coincidentally, about a week after the experimental procedures, I noticed my constant nagging low back pain is gone, both moving and at rest.  Thirty-year-old grinding noises and pain in my cervical spine from a martial arts injury is reduced about 90%.  The twice-weekly headaches went with it.  I'm a programmer, and the continuous dull ache in my right wrist, forearm and fingers that has been building for the past 15 years from mouse-usage RSI is also about 90% gone.  I'm sleeping better, deeper; waking without the fatigue, stiffness, head and body aches that used to greet every sunrise.  My lungs and sinuses are clear, clogged ears unblocked.  Breathing deeply is much easier, and a gentle, stimulating pleasure again.  A cough I've had most of a year is almost entirely gone."

chris1299

Did my 50mg this week, 20mg 4/1 then 30mg on 4/5. Experienced some redness and inflammation around injection site (sub-Q on stomach, left and right of navel), and pain which gradually went away over two days both times. Small lumps now at injection sites—not visible externally, but I can feel them beneath the skin. I was careful with sterility—used bacteriostatic water, needles fresh out of wrapping, clean environment. May have reconstituted with too little fluid.

Both times after injection I became ill with mild flu-like symptoms. Those have mostly subsided by now. Also have been experiencing nausea and constipation. Hard for me to tell if this is just correlation or not—for all I know I happened to get sick independently of the drugs this week. Hopefully more experimenters post, as more data is better and if these symptoms are reported by others perhaps causation can be established (or, better, falsified).

No positive changes to report, but that is to be expected given my age (31).

Gern

I am 60. I never really feel my age. I run and jump, and play with my Great Dane. A year ago I was lifting 220lbs. If I fall I just roll and spring back up. My point is I’m old, but not frail.

My first injection was Tuesday, 30 mg, sub-q, in my belly fat. It stung a little at first, then got worse. The worst of it was over after a day and a half. Not much of note except I slept little the next night but felt great the next day. That’s not unheard of for me, but uncommon. Also after 20 hours I had muscle soreness in my shoulders and arms, as if I had overworked them. Which I do occasionally do, but it couldn’t think of any cause.

My second injection was 30 mg intramuscular in my left shoulder. Again it was no worse than a flu shot at first, but within a couple hours got very sore and felt warm to the touch. I’m fairly conscious of my mental state and concentration, having been treated for semi-mild depression. My concentration seemed improved. I was able to work on proof reading and grammar checks in something I was writing for a good 12 hours without becoming foggy or suffering mental fatigue. Again very rare, but hard to say as wouldn’t have felt that way anyway.

My third injection was 40mg last night in right shoulder. Very sore this morning, as if I had a big bruise, but without any signs of bruising. Also stings some. I would describe it as more than just “some soreness.” I felt like crap when I got up this morning. Had a sore throat and aches. I have a habit of getting sick if I make big changes like go on a ketogeneic diet, so its possible, but it doesn’t really feel like I’m sick, just run down and too little water perhaps. It’s getting better as time goes by.

Not much else to report. I didn’t take any bio markers. I’m just not that organized. I’m generally reasonably healthy anyway. It seems like it’s too soon to draw any conclusions about effects. Though I would say, I suspect an improvement in concentration and mental acuity (I am picking up on things I didn’t before and able to see solutions more easily.) Even that is hard to say because seasonal mood changes could partially account for it.

Daredevil

Today I took 35mg split into two subQ injections, one on either side of the bellly. The injection sites, each with 50ml of saline, quickly became both hot and irritated, but not much worse than when I inject Epitalon, only it's more intense and persistant over several hours. I attached a photo of one of them so that you can see it's a visible reaction, but nothing too nasty for sure.

I was planning on upping my dose to 50mg and spreading treatment over 2 days, instead of the usual 3 injections, one every other day. However I noted an unexpected effect of this product. My body feels warm and flushed, with the impression of being worked on from the inside. While this may be an imaginary placebo effect, many other products I have taken even at high doses gave me no such sensations.

I notice something is going on, and it is sufficient that I believe that an effectiveness plateau is reached in my case at 35mg/80kg body weight. I plan to take my next two identical doses during the next two days, reducing the duration of my exposure by half, but increasing the circulating dose during these three days by approximately 50% when accounting for product half-life. I will not take any other products during this testing and will soon post further comments.

https://www.longecit...ndpost&p=848341

OK, here's the second follow-up. My first subQ injection was done in the afternoon, the second one upon wake-up the following morning. Each was dosed at 35mg. I was about to take the last dose the same day before bed, but felt it was still active enough to wait. I took the third dose of 30mg the following morning.

This last dose is still active so I cannot give my final conclusions this soon. However, in sum my impressions so far are as follow. Upon the first injection I noted a manifest effect. I hadn't heard positive responses from others so I was ready to add 15mg to my first dose an hour later, splitting the 100mg into two subsequent injections of 50mg each. However, I felt the effects were strong enough to not do this. Remember, I am notorious for upping dosage until I can really feel effects, so this attests to the fact that there is definitely, at least in my case, something going on at the 35mg dosage.

It is hard to describe something that affects your body in ways that you never experienced before. So I will try to outline a few of my impressions. At first I felt a warmth throughout my body and also a combination of slightly more low ebb energy as well as a sense of calm and relaxation. This was unexpected and lasted the entire first day. During the second day of intake I worked for ten hours and felt fine. One thing I noticed was first a sense of being more centered physically, i.e. a heightened awareness of my body but not so much of its outlying surface, and a tightening sensation that feels like a general contraction of all tissues. I don't know what this can be attributed to, hopefully it is due to the elimination of old cells that have less binding force or possibly the loss of cells in general that causes one's body to carry slightly less mass and occupy a bit less physical space?

The second morning after, prior to the third intake I felt like the effects had subsided, with maybe 25% residual effects as it was definitely wearing off. So I no longer postponed the third injection and took the remaining 30mg of Foxo4-DRI. I think it is probably more important to retain a sufficiently active amount of this chemical in one's bloodstream for it to do a more active cell clearing than would occur with lower dosages in circulation in your body. I find that at least in my case it is more worthwhile than using lesser dosages over a longer period of time. It's like hitting a nail with a hammer in my view, you can tap it gently for days without driving it in, while a single stronger blow can knock it into the board instantly.

While I understand that mechanical force and manifest effect of chemicals are not at all the same thing, I do see a similarity with their respective threshold factors wherein under sufficient impact the forces are resisted, and cannot reach the desired effect. I don't know whether the half-life of drugs in mice is different than in humans, but I think that possibly the best way to reproduce the test results that were published, would be to maintain this protocol for six days, but dosing every day instead of every other day might be more effective. It could be because the translation of dosages to our human levels is different, but if I had more I would definitely stretch this test further until 200mg had been injected. I don't feel in any way negatively affected, much to the contrary.

I will report back on my impressions of my third daily dose, and speaking of what I may have noted as the general effects of this treatment prior to follow-up with a short run of Dasatinib and Quercetin that I should start a few days later. Afterwards I plan to do cell sweeping and clearance and through chelation with EDTA and wheatgrass. This prior to preparing with supplements and preliminary treatments for my second activated autologous bone marrow stem cell infusion.

So I will resume with my concluding remarks about my last day of intake at 30mg subQ. Interestingly I felt less residual effects the morning after than subsequently to the first intake. I sensed I had maybe 15% left in my body before the last shot, and therefore was happy that I had a remedial dose left to take. Once I injected it subQ I happily noticed that within an hour or two it has re-become active at a similar level to the previous day. I also felt that this was furthering its effect and that my body was feeling somehow rearranged and tensed up. 

tintinet
https://www.longecit...ndpost&p=848411

Amazing. Did nada for me.

stponky
https://www.longecit...ndpost&p=848595

Some observations:

1) It took way longer for my calf muscles to recover. Usually around 3 days but in this case about a week.
2) I usually don't get enough sleep (6 1/2 - 7 hours) so I wonder if my strong sleep reaction was FOXO4 DRI working on my brain.
3) My hip feels better but I still feel the tendon issue. The FOXO4 DRI did help my joint discomfort. I hope it stays better as I continue to go through the summer.
4) When I drive, I notice that a slight discomfort in my heart when I stop the car more suddenly. Driving in rush hour is also stressful. I have not noticed this after FOXO4. I have been worried in the back of my mind that something was going wrong with my heart. I am hoping that it remains ok.

If I were to do it again:
1) I would try to eat less to stress the cells. I didn't really fast at all.
2) I would do things that stress areas that I want FOXO4 to attack. Ex., if your wrist is bad try stressing the wrist a little to send signals to FOXO4 to clear things out there.
3) Take metformin (or maybe something else is better) throughout for more stress.

Overall, I would say it has been positive. I would be willing to try it again.

Out of the 7 responses - 1 (tintinet) didn't notice any differences but didn't really provide any other info, the posters in the 30 - 40 age range didn't appear to notice any big permanent changes (at least at the time of posting) other than effects for a few days after they injected, and the older individuals noticed the biggest improvements.

Basically what you'd expect - with the 30 - 40 year old's possibly benefiting from the injection from a much more longer term view in potentially slowing down the effects of aging.

Edited by Ibbz, 11 September 2018 - 02:23 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#764 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:13 PM

Are there any updates with regard to MeatSauce's FOXO4-dri group buy: did anyone receive their batch? Is he still responding to other members?

Meanwhlie there are two other members that may want to join the group buy of FOXO4-dri from the company that manufactured it for De Keizer's study, which means we would be able to place an order for 900mg. With one additional member participating we will reach the 1 gram mark - and we still need a group buy coordinator. Which means perhaps we could move forward with this group buy after all, if all members that wanted to partake are still interested in it. 

• Informative x 3

#765 OP2040

• 570 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:51 PM

I received mine from meatsauce yesterday.  It came in a series of vacuum sealed vials.

#766 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:24 PM

I received mine from meatsauce yesterday.  It came in a series of vacuum sealed vials.

Were you able to determine the manufacturer, lot number, anything to prove that it's the correct compound?

• Good Point x 1

#767 OP2040

• 570 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:00 PM

I just got it in the freezer right away and haven't had a chance to take a closer look yet. 

#768 extendcel

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:29 PM

I recently got a notice from the chinese company that they had foxo4-dri TFA free in stock. That is another coincidence in timing.

#769 OP2040

• 570 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2018 - 05:41 PM

Good point, Michael. This is part of why I prefer a group buy for Trodusquemine. It has passed safety tests and is being used in a human breast cancer study. It shows promise for regeneration of cardiovascular tissues. It is key to regeneration of limbs for salamanders, and other such animals. Trodusquemine seems like a “best” candidate for systemic regeneration. Please chime in, people.

This doesn't seem like an either/or thing to me.  Please start a group buy thread for Trod... and, I can only speak for myself, I'd be very interested to learn more and participate just based on what you've stated so far.

edit

- Sorry, just read about the other thread, please ignore....

Edited by OP2040, 17 September 2018 - 05:46 PM.

#770 Orinoco

• 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:54 PM

Agree it shouldn't necessarily be an either / or thing. Is there still a FOXO4 dri group buy?

#771 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:11 AM

I just got it in the freezer right away and haven't had a chance to take a closer look yet. 

Please let us know when you are able to take a look.

• like x 1

#772 OP2040

• 570 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2018 - 03:07 PM

Please let us know when you are able to take a look.

ok, I broke the vacuum seal to take a look.  There are 10 vials@ 10mg each and each has the same info. stamped on them, namely:

-What looks like a brand name "NovoPro"

- FOX04-dri

- Lot#

- Seq#

- Purity 97.011%

- TIFA removal

So nothing unexpected, but nothing extra special either.  I can see the white powder in the vials.

#773 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 08:40 PM

I just looked up that lab.

The strange thing is that their current lot of FOXO4-dri tests at 69.92%.

https://www.novoprol...est_Results.pdf

Yours is labeled at 97.011%

Not impossible, however look at the pricing for 5mg of FOXO4-dri at 69.92%:

https://www.novoprol...ide-318716.html

#774 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2018 - 09:17 PM

Are there any updates with regard to MeatSauce's FOXO4-dri group buy: did anyone receive their batch? Is he still responding to other members?

Meanwhlie there are two other members that may want to join the group buy of FOXO4-dri from the company that manufactured it for De Keizer's study, which means we would be able to place an order for 900mg. With one additional member participating we will reach the 1 gram mark - and we still need a group buy coordinator. Which means perhaps we could move forward with this group buy after all, if all members that wanted to partake are still interested in it. 

I apologize if this is easy-to-find information, but what is the cost per 100 mg with 10 buyers?

Thank you!

#775 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 09:56 PM

I just looked up that lab.

The strange thing is that their current lot of FOXO4-dri tests at 69.92%.

https://www.novoprol...est_Results.pdf

Yours is labeled at 97.011%

Not impossible, however look at the pricing for 5mg of FOXO4-dri at 69.92%:

https://www.novoprol...ide-318716.html

The test you linked is just an elemental analysis which doesn't prove much if anything about the correct compound being present.

They have an HPLC test on their page which looks better (https://www.novoprol...O4_DRI_HPLC.pdf) but again no way to be sure it's the correct compound.

• Needs references x 1

#776 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2018 - 10:13 PM

I apologize if this is easy-to-find information, but what is the cost per 100 mg with 10 buyers?

Thank you!

Most members seem interested in at least >95% purity level, which would raise the price.

I have no clue as of yet, but I'm hoping we can get 100mg for approximately $1500 at a >95% purity level from the manufacturer for De Keizer's study - but that is a wild guess at this point in time based on some past price quotes (at a lower purity level). The group buy coordinator may have to ask for a 'decent' price when making an enquiry.

I saw someone in your Trodusquemine group buy mentioning he wanted to partake in 2 group buys - did he mean FOXO4-dri, when he mentioned a second group buy? Could you please ask him if he meant to partake in this group buy too or not? Thanks.

Edited by Moondancer, 20 September 2018 - 10:14 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#777 granmasutensil

• 56 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 01:24 PM

Would "NaturePep® Sacha Inchi" have any relevance here if used orally?

Upregulates FOXO3 +60% and Connective Tissue Growth Factor +133%, says it's extracted from a seed or grain like food item(Sacha Inchi) and is non toxic if taken orally.

https://www.lotioncr...sier_201803.pdf

https://www.lotioncr...hi_20170522.pdf

#778 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 08:06 PM

Would "NaturePep® Sacha Inchi" have any relevance here if used orally?

Upregulates FOXO3 +60% and Connective Tissue Growth Factor +133%, says it's extracted from a seed or grain like food item(Sacha Inchi) and is non toxic if taken orally.

https://www.lotioncr...sier_201803.pdf

https://www.lotioncr...hi_20170522.pdf

No. What we are discussing here is a synthetic peptide which competitively binds with FOXO4 to the P53 enzyme, reducing FOXO4's ability to inactivate P53.

#779 RenewYou

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:10 PM

I finally received what was supposed to be FOXO4 from MEATSAUCE & I am shocked

A dirty plastic packaged with brown stains all through on the inside & out as if coffee or other substance had spilled in it & all over it, filled dirt specs inside of dirt or God knows what & 10 non-sanitary plastic vials - 8 completely empty & 2 with white rock looking substances inside

The state of the vacuum wrapping is scary enough - dirt, brown liquid stains,  God knows what else - it looks as if someone pulled this out of the garbage

It is one of the scariest sites I've ever seen (medical substances aside) & I'm actually afraid to touch it it's so disgusting looking

I have no idea what he's doing here on this forum - but if there is a way to stop him from stealing money & sending highly contaminated vacuum packed vials of nothing, I'd suggest it 

Anyone who wishes to dissect  test this mess I have here, you're welcome to, for I'm not touching it. It's horrific looking

Really hate seeing such a dishonest / twisted side to humanity seeing people do things like this 

Edited by RenewYou, 23 October 2018 - 07:14 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#780 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:18 PM

Could you link some photos of what you received?

I finally received what was supposed to be FOXO4 from MEATSAUCE & I am shocked

A dirty plastic packaged with brown stains all through on the inside & out as if coffee or other substance had spilled in it & all over it, filled dirt specs inside of dirt or God knows what & 10 non-sanitary plastic vials - 8 completely empty & 2 with white rock looking substances inside

• Agree x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: foxo4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users