* * * * - 1 votes

How to boost testosterone

testosterone

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:29 PM

What's interesting guys is that when I was on TRT + HCG, both my DHEA and pregnenolone levels crashed.

How much hcg? Steroid users dose it many times higher than what's used by fertility clinics and what's recommended.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • dislike x 1

#62 DarkRiver

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

What's interesting guys is that when I was on TRT + HCG, both my DHEA and pregnenolone levels crashed.

How much hcg? Steroid users dose it many times higher than what's used by fertility clinics and what's recommended.

I took one mL of testosterone injected into my thigh, followed by one mL of HCG four days later injected into the belly fat.

For sure, this therapy made my total T skyrocket from ~300 to ~1300 and my free T increased to 380. It definitely made me much hornier. But that's about all it did; it did not alleviate my depression and brain fog at all.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:46 PM

I took one mL of testosterone injected into my thigh, followed by one mL of HCG four days later injected into the belly fat.

For sure, this therapy made my total T skyrocket from ~300 to ~1300 and my free T increased to 380. It definitely made me much hornier. But that's about all it did; it did not alleviate my depression and brain fog at all.

1 ml says nothing. Both 100mg/ml and 250mg/ml cypionate and enanthate testosterone is sold.

#64 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:52 AM

What a total load of time wasting rubbish on this thread. Really, a bunch of lame repeaters.
Boron is the real key to getting all these hormones to balance. There's some research, but it's not in the corporate interest for you to find. Search- roundup
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#65 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:04 AM

NO they don't dose it any higher than what is the minimum requirement for maintaining fertility.

Exactly how many bodybuilders do you know?????
  • Cheerful x 1

#66 Shemp999

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:26 PM

There have been numerous discussions in the past about oral bulbine natalensis and its ability to raise testosterone and lower estrogen, albeit with possible liver and kidney toxicity at higher doses.  There is a TRANSDERMAL formula available here:

https://www.amazon.c...:A2LGRVO2ZIPLMM

My specific question is as follows:  Will a transdermal application of bulbine natalensis COMPLETELY or PARTIALLY allow one to avoid the potential liver and kidney toxicity by removing first pass metabolism from the equation?

Thank you in advance for any insight.

#67 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2022 - 06:54 PM

if you hang around a lot of women too much (even female animals) and not men you start thinking like a female and that can increase estrogen and lower test.

Edited by kurdishfella, 06 February 2022 - 06:55 PM.

• Needs references x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#68 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 07 February 2022 - 02:50 PM

I take 25 mg of clomephene citrate (clomid)2x per week.  I am 75 years old and was tested about one month ago with a total T level of 1078,  If you are secondary, meaning that your body is able to produce your own testosterone, then clomid would be worth your attention.  If you are primary, then testosterone is some form must be added from without.

• unsure x 1
  • Agree x 1

#69 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 09 February 2022 - 04:42 PM

I am one of those people with decent T levels but high SHBG levels, meaning my free T is always at the lower end of normal.

Any advice for reducing high SHBG?

• Good Point x 1

#70 Dallasboy

• 47 posts

Posted 09 February 2022 - 06:33 PM

Hand down Tongkat Ali. Same problems, high SHBG 70-80s. Tongkat 5 days on / 2 off and sometimes a few weeks off when I forget to reorder. Have bloods that prove, at least for me, it brings it down to 40-50ish. Free T goes up nicely. Ive tried all the others - boron, stinging nettle, and never made a dent. They are good overall supps though. I’ve only used 10% TA for ND. Some people get low estrogen sides, I never did, but I also take DHEA.
  • Informative x 1

#71 birthdaysuit

• 299 posts

Posted 12 February 2022 - 10:29 PM

Hand down Tongkat Ali. Same problems, high SHBG 70-80s. Tongkat 5 days on / 2 off and sometimes a few weeks off when I forget to reorder. Have bloods that prove, at least for me, it brings it down to 40-50ish. Free T goes up nicely. Ive tried all the others - boron, stinging nettle, and never made a dent. They are good overall supps though. I’ve only used 10% TA for ND. Some people get low estrogen sides, I never did, but I also take DHEA.

Tried Tongkat but it made my joints hurt so bad.

#72 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 14 February 2022 - 11:08 AM

Thanks for that, I'll give it a try for a month and recheck my SHBG and free Test.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#73 brendan1

• 65 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 08:53 PM

Search for the talk Andrew Huberman gave on Tangkat Ali and Fadogia Agrestis

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testosterone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users