Open Invitation to Steve Sliwa and LifeMirage

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#91 jaydfox

jaydfox
  • Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:45 PM

jaydfox thank you for bringing some sense of logic and professionalism back to this thread.

Steve

Er... You're welcome? [huh]

#92 uniquenutrition

uniquenutrition
  • 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:51 PM

Imminst is not nor will ever be my enemy.

If Imminst can prove to me LifeMirage aka Lee Crost has acted unprofessional I would certainly reconsider my comments towards Imminst Leadership and my relationship towards him as well.

Perhaps a cooling off period so everyone can clearly communicate any concerns and issues?

Thank you

Sincerely Steve Sliwa

• Lurker

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:55 PM

I can only tell if Edward is the culprit when I look at him in the eye, face to face.

Here's it in bold - maybe you can understand it better

I would have thought that 'Mr' Edward Younan, President of Unique Nutrition, a professional businessman committed to servicing his customers and upkeeping the reputation of his company would know how to use the Internet and have made a public statement by now vigorously defending his company of such false charges - but alas all we have is this inartiiculate little lackey continuing a variation on a theme of LifeMirage-type bullshit

But that is another matter. Either he comes clean or not - his choice. Like it is my choice to expose his fraudulent marketing practices perpetrated on members who join Imminst thinking that the goodwill and high ideals fostered here extend to Unique Nutrition.

#94 DJS

DJS
  • 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:03 PM

Yes Steve, perhaps all of this is one "big misunderstanding", but if it is you are going to have to set the record straight for us. For starters, I'll ask you this question.

Who is Edward Younan? Why is he listed as the president of Unique Nutrition on government records?

#95 DJS

DJS
  • 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:09 PM

Second, you continue to make the claim that Life Mirage is Lee Crost. However, Lee Crost has denied being LM on several occasions. Why would Lee Crost lie about this fact? (Don't give me any bullshit answer like "he was pissed about people calling him at work". It just doesn't add up. There is no reason he would have lied through his teeth and, in effect, put himself in the frying pan, ie, the sitation we currently find ourselves in).

Further, if Lee Crost was previously lying, would he be willing to engage in another dialog to confirm/change his position?

#96 Infernity

Infernity
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:10 PM

Er... You're welcome? [huh]

LOL!

So Infernity you approved your Leadership going to other forums and personally attacking people?

Just felt like to do some lame acts, you know to get into the mood of what it seems to be going on here, I thought this attempt to turn equal might succor me from my sickness of this issue, but it just wouldn't help.

-Infernity

Edited by infernity, 11 March 2006 - 09:45 AM.

#97 jegrx

jegrx
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:24 PM

Why won't the mods answer my PMs?

#98 Infernity

Infernity
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:33 PM

Hey fella, need help?

Yours
-Infernity

• Lurker

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:39 PM

For the record I have not received a PM from you.

#100 jegrx

jegrx
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:39 PM

No, thanks. They know who I'm talking to.

#101 Infernity

Infernity
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:45 PM

Anytime.

-Infernity

#102 Mind

Mind
  • Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,095 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:03 AM

For the record, I have not received a PM from you

#103 DJS

DJS
  • 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:26 AM

Me neither.

#104 jegrx

jegrx
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:33 AM

I sent them to Don and Jaydfox.

#105 DJS

DJS
  • 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:37 AM

Seriously jeg, I never got it, unless maybe it was lost in the huge # of emails I have gotten in the past few days. I'll check again, but either way please resend it.

Thanks
Don

#106 jaydfox

jaydfox
  • Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 01:11 AM

I sent them to Don and Jaydfox.

I've only received one PM from you, and it wasn't a question, it was an answer to a moderation warning I sent. If you sent another PM asking a question, I didn't receive it.

#107 liorrh

liorrh
  • Guest, F@H
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 01:15 AM

Seriously imminst don't you have immortality to take care off? as a member I think you are wasting time and precious effort on this. if LM is lsandering you or harassing you, call his ISP. clal the police. be done with it and lets move on.

I must admit I am a little confuesd by all the supposed evidence and opinions but moreso confused on the continued blander that imminst is making out of this.

just get that "final leadership post with all the proof", and lets move on.

#108 drmz

drmz
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 02:01 AM

Ok, ok, I admit. This scam has gone on for too long.

I am Edward, Steve Sliwa, Lee Crost MD and Adam Kamil - all at the same time, and I have been pretending to be them for quite a few years now. I was looking for some action, but this whole thing just got out of hand. I'm actually some guy from the Netherlands; I didn't expect you guys would take this matter so seriously. I got away lucky a few times, when some of you called Lee, but luckily my uncle in the States jumped in for me.

My cleverly (if I may say so myself) devised marketing ploy was to stir up a controversy in the whole nootropics business, after which I would set up an anti-nootropic scene that would focus mainly on beer. Yes, that's right... Beer.. Belgian Beer. After discrediting all authorities in the field of nootropics, I would tell all anti-nootropians to drink Belgian beer in an effort to root out frauds like Adam, LifeMirage and Steve, thus gaining some overseas customers for my soon to be set up Belgian Beer Exporting Company (BBEC-Bart). I even designed a pretty catchy logo (if I may so so myself) for all Belgian Beer Drinkers.

Unfortunately, so it seems, my yeast-affiliate won't cooperate, so the manufacturing process of my Belgian Beer has been significantly slowed down. Because of this, I'm calling a stop to the whole fraud... I'm sorry, and I'm sorry again, for creating this whole mess. I just think Belgian beer deserves a decent chance in the international market.

Godspeed,

drmz

#109 Live Forever

Live Forever

Recorder

• 7,475 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 02:06 AM

Ok, ok,  I admit. This scam has gone on for too long.

I am Edward, Steve Sliwa, Lee Crost MD and Adam Kamil - all at the same time, and I have been pretending to be them for quite a few years now. I was looking for some action, but this whole thing just got out of hand. I'm actually some guy from the Netherlands; I didn't expect you guys would take this matter so seriously. I got away lucky a few times, when some of you called Lee, but luckily my uncle in the States jumped in for me.

My cleverly (if I may say so myself) devised marketing ploy was to stir up a controversy in the whole nootropics business, after which I would set up an anti-nootropic scene that would focus mainly on beer. Yes, that's right... Beer.. Belgian Beer. After discrediting all authorities in the field of nootropics, I would tell all anti-nootropians to drink Belgian beer in an effort to root out frauds like Adam, LifeMirage and Steve, thus gaining some overseas customers for my soon to be set up Belgian Beer Exporting Company (BBEC-Bart). I even designed a pretty catchy logo (if I may so so myself) for all Belgian Beer Drinkers.

Unfortunately, so it seems, my yeast-affiliate won't cooperate, so the manufacturing process of my Belgian Beer has been significantly slowed down. Because of this, I'm calling a stop to the whole fraud... I'm sorry, and I'm sorry again, for creating this whole mess. I just think Belgian beer deserves a decent chance in the international market.

Godspeed,

drmz

did you have anything to do with the Kennedy assassination?

#110 jaydfox

jaydfox
  • Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 02:07 AM

[:o]

[g:)] [g:)] [g:)] [g:)]

Sigh. I needed a good laugh. [sfty]

#111 DJS

DJS
  • 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2006 - 02:10 AM

And suddenly all the pieces fell into place... [lol]

I just think Belgian beer deserves a decent chance in the international market.

[lol]

#112 scottl

scottl
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:22 AM

Sorry if this is redundant, but did anyone notice this:

Guess what you discover if you google Steve's phone number:

From a chat room transcript on imminst:

"do you have numbers?

< LifeMirage > 1-877-278-4942

< LifeMirage > m-f 9-5pm central"

So Lifemirage (whoever he is) gives out Steve's phone number as his contact phone number.

Edited by scottl, 11 March 2006 - 10:25 AM.

#113 Brainbox

Brainbox
  • 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:54 AM

Furthermore, after confronting "Steve" with the fact that Edward Younan is listed as president of Unique Nutrition on a government site, the answer is utter silence.

Confusion regarding the identity of LifeMirage?:
Yes

Does this enlighten the role of "Steve" when we base our thoughts and suspicion on the facts currently known?
No

Consequently, I agree that the best way to proceed for "Steve" is to come out of his closet and try to become clean. "Steve" seems to be very dirty to me right now.

Edited by brainbox, 11 March 2006 - 10:06 AM.

• Lurker

Posted 11 March 2006 - 10:40 AM

Seriously imminst don't you have immortality to take care off? as a member I think you are wasting time and precious effort on this. if LM is lsandering you or harassing you, call his ISP. clal the police. be done with it and lets move on.

I must admit I am a little confuesd by all the supposed evidence and opinions but moreso confused on the continued blander that imminst is making out of this.

just get that "final leadership post with all the proof", and lets move on.

Lior, ask him about the state of incorporation of his company.

#115 DJS

DJS
  • 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2006 - 11:41 AM

To "Steve Slima":

Who is Edward Younan?

#116 jaydfox

jaydfox
  • Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 01:36 PM

drmz, you okay?

Edit: The two posts that from drmz that prompted my comment were deleted. I'll delete this post in a few hours.

Edited by jaydfox, 11 March 2006 - 02:03 PM.

#117 guyledouche

guyledouche
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 04:17 PM

jaydfox, I have a quick question. Why are you such a pompous jerk?

#118 xanadu

xanadu
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:35 PM

Why is the owner of Unique Nutrition suddenly the focus of all this?
Why is Steve accused of saying things LM said?
How do you know the one who answered the phone at Sherwyn's was Lee Crost?
What rule is LM accused of breaking and where is it written?
Where did LM ever claim to be a doctor?

No one seems to be able to answer these questions.

#119 Mind

Mind
  • Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,095 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:50 PM

Xanadu

Edward Younan paid for LM's account.
Steve Sliwa registerd the LM account.
Edward and Steve both claim to be president of Uniquenutrition
Uniquenutrition's IP address has been identical to LM's on several occasions.
Edward has used the "LifeMirage" name in other forums.
Abusive spam accounts (defenders of LM) were registered using UN's address.

LM abused moderation powers by deleting dozens (maybe over a hundred) of old incriminating posts, among other infractions.

At least three people talked to Lee and he denied being LM. I also talked to the Sherwyn's staff to confirm this series of events.

LM allowed people to think he was a doctor in his "LifeMirage anti-aging and nootropic regimen" thread. When asked to clear it up, he wouldn't until after 4 weeks. This "misrepresenting" thread will be published soon, although LM did delete some of it before it was archived.

No one is answering your questions, because we have all been through most of this evidence before several times. Check out the "Summary of events" thread and you can get an outline of the whole ordeal.

#120 Brainbox

Brainbox
  • 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:52 PM

The most important question might be:

Why did the "LifeMirage Connection" reply with smoke screens and gossip when possible but very likely commercial interests were exposed?

IMO this is the most important meta level issue because the commercial connection and interest do imply a very unethical behaviour of these individuals. Within this respect and awareness, the other mentioned details are futile at this moment. But these details do add to an atmosphere of distrust, so they do create quite negative conditions. But in a way that if these detailed questions would come out OK, there would still be this huge commercial issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users