- - - - -

DMSO with pregnenolone (etc) to increase testosterone

dmso hormones

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:06 PM

Hello, I finally got around to testing vitamin B5 and pregnenolone for increasing testosterone and other male hormones.

My hypothesis is that while pregnenolone orally and transdermally is useless for increasing androgens (proven in studies), pregnenolone applied directly to the testicle area is not useless because pregnenolone's metabolism to androgens happens only locally in the testicles and oral consumption or transdermal application (elsewhere) does not cause pregnenolone to circulate to the testicles in any significant amount.

My second hypothesis is that since vitamin B5 increases activity of the 5 alpha reductase enzyme, which metabolizes testosterone to other androgens, application of vitamin B5 to the testicle area can increase testosterone metabolites.

My third hypothesis is relevant to phosphatidylserine (only from animal brain, soy source doesn't work) and increasing 5 alpha reductase in testicles (some rat study) but I don't have it at hand, I will soon buy it and test it perhaps.

Just 30 minutes ago I took a 500mg vitamin B5 and 10mg pregnenolone capsules (with fillers) and added it to a small dmso solution. I marinated my testicles in the solution until no liquid or powder was left in the jar and here's what I noticed:

1. Immediately I felt a need to urinate.

2. Reddening and itching of my sac.

3. Usual disgusting garlic taste in mouth.

4. PERHAPS, MAYBE a tiny sedative effect. I am not sure so don't take it for anything.

I cannot feel that I have taken pregnenolone or b5, although oddly most other supplements I mix with dmso do produce their usual brain effects immediately.

• Needs references x 3
  • Disagree x 1

#2 Heisok

• 611 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:01 PM

Interesting hypothesis.

One suggestion for anytime you use DMSO. My experience is that taking D-Limonene a short time (5 to 10 minutes but that is from memory) prior to the DMSO will keep any bad breath from happening, but lessening it at the least. Swanson's brand could be used in the dose of maybe 3 as they are 250mg per capsule, and for Jarrow brand I would only take 1 as it is 1 gram. The Swanson's is mixed with MCT.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Believer

• Topic Starter
  • 437 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:18 PM

The calmness got greater, almost feels like it might be pregnenolone converting to a neurosteroid. Anyway, sexual thoughts began to arise and my penis was a bit sensitive (normal for me prior to bed). I ended up masturbating. Now I feel a bit like crap like I always do after doing that.

This doesn't mean anything conclusive yet, I will test further tomorrow.

#4 Believer

• Topic Starter
  • 437 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:40 PM

Today I tried the pregnenolone with msm (small amount to increase absorption) and surprisingly I felt nothing noticeable. No need to urinate, no relaxation, no nothing... Hmm I will hopefully try with larger 100mg dosages soon!

Over an hour of no results from the pregnenolone and I decided to try the b5 alone, and lo and behold I immediately needed to urinate, I became dazed and my penis became very slightly sensitive (not as strong an effect as yesterday).

These b5 effects do not have to involve hormones but I know that b5 can have an androgenic effect if taken orally in high amounts. The question for me is where it accumulates in the body to produce this once-in-a-while androgenic effect. If not the testicles then perhaps the adrenal glands? Hmm.

Then about two hours later I tried creatine for the sake of just doing it, because creatine according to a few studies can increase dht levels. Where does creatine do this, though? Anyway, it doesn't really seem like anything hormonal happened, the creatine just seems to have circulated right up to my brain and produced the usual stuff through glutamate transporter actions.

I then waited an additional hour to two hours and threw some choline on my testicle area. This produced a need to urinate (like b5) and not really much else to report.

Do you guys think I can add vaseline to the dmso mixtures? Not that I really need to do so, but it would be interesting.

Please give me your suggestions as to what to marinate my testicles in next, for the sake of increasing androgens. Something has to work!

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#5 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:19 PM

Vaseline?  As in petroleum jelly?

I think that would be an absolutely horrible thing to add to DMSO.  Carrying petroleum products across the dermal layer and into the bloodstream sounds like a really bad idea.

Why would you want to do that?

• Agree x 1

#6 Believer

• Topic Starter
  • 437 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:13 PM

To make a cream that hydrates the skin and thus keeps the particles in motion,as opposed to skin drying although yes due to dmso it is still permeable. As I said I don't really need the petroleum jelly.

What about all the fillers in the products I am using with dmso, like microcrystaline cellulose and etc? If petroleum jelly is a concern, why is microcrystaline cellulose not?

#7 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:18 PM

I didn't say those things weren't a concern.  That is the problem with using DSMO as a transdermal carrier.  It's going to carry pretty much anything you put in it and anything on your skin through the dermal layer and into your bloodstream.  This is a well known issue with using DMSO as you are using it.

Petroleum products would be a particularly bad idea IMO, but you should be concerned about anything you're dumping in there.

If the DMSO is drying out your skin I'd put the vaseline on well after it has dried.  Actually, scratch that.  If you are putting vaseline on your scrotum then coming back the next day with some DMSO it's going to carry that through the skin along with whatever else you've put in it.

But yes, I think the whole idea of dumping random things in DMSO and dipping your balls in it is a rather dubious idea.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 24 September 2017 - 08:59 PM.

• Agree x 1

#8 Believer

• Topic Starter
  • 437 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

I'm surprised only few are interested in this topic. If there was another forum with people dedicated to hormones then I would go there but we all know how the dumbest of the dumbest teens post on steroid/anabolics forums.

Do you think my logic checks out that if microcrystalline cellulose could enter into the bloodstream then it would be able to do so after oral ingestion? There are surely permeable thin layers of skin in the mouth and elsewhere. I don't see why it would change even with dmso. The reason for dmso is to enhance absorption, no to make the impossible possible.

Yet microcrystalline cellulose is supposedly not absorbed.

I think my scrotum hypotheses are curiously dubious. Must investigate further!

#9 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:12 PM

Vaseline isn't likely to solve in DMSO (you can easily try it), therefore mixing the two will just result in a mess, likely vaseline will make an impermeable layer on the skin preventing any absorption.

In order to make a transdermal cream or gel vaseline has no place whatsoever and for efficient transdermal absorption only very light gels or creams are recommended.

Sunflower powder lecithin would likely be a much better choice.

Bio-identical pregnenolone doesn't solve in DMSO but in negligible amounts and doesn't solves in anything else neither, if what you got solves it isn't bio-identical therefore not recommended.

Unfortunately that's an issue nobody has been able to overcome yet.

Transdermal bio-identical pregnenolone is just not an option.

Soaking you nuts in DMSO isn't smart, that stuff needs to be used in as tiny amounts as possible, bathing in it isn't recommendable nor necessary.

Adding urea to DMSO eliminates the garlic taste, improves absorption and erase skin hypersensitiveness.

Transdermal bypasses the digestive processes and no, it isn't the same thing, otherwise why going transdermal in the first place?

Digestion processes are meant to deal with unwanted compounds and there are mechanisms meant to deal with those, transdermal drives directly in blood stream compounds, when you do that you play smart ass (you supposedly know better than your biology does), better to make sure you really know what you are doing since you are bypassing a major safety mechanism.

Leave alone rat studies about testosterone and androgens in general since results don't apply to humans at all.

• Informative x 1

#10 Believer

• Topic Starter
  • 437 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:07 AM

Next thing I want to try is cholesterol powder transdermal on the scrotum. This one I am sure will work. But where does one obtain the powder outside china? If any of you can help solve this issue for me then I'll reward you with the results of my tests which will benefit us all, I think. The curiosity is killing me.

Why would using too much dmso be a concern? I'm not even using much honestly it's only around 3ml, enough to dissolve the powders I am using. I tend to only use dmso for the first powder I apply to an area (scrotum) and then if I want to test another thing I just mix the next powder with water and apply it, and it works this way.

Transdermal is not the same as oral, no, but still if a chemical can pass through to the blood vessels why should this not be possible orally? After all, you don't even have to swallow most oral preparations, you simply gurgle them around in your mouth and that way you can feel it.

Remember that I can only make a few posts per day..

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#11 Tony Rantala

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:46 AM

This is a terrible idea. The gains are almost nothing, and what you will gain will last for hours, so you would have to do this daily. You are mixing fillers with DMSO, and the DMSO has potential issues with it too.

Find other ways to increase test. Vitamin D, holy basil, lift weights, eat more, win more etc. Things that are actually doable and low risk.

• Agree x 2

#12 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:35 AM

Boron and lugals iodine should be in any regimen. Ones body does very little without these. They on there own can cure everything, with supporting companion nutrients.
I did read the thread. Thx.
  • Needs references x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Informative x 1

#13 Believer

• Topic Starter
  • 437 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:05 PM

Boron and lugals iodine should be in any regimen. Ones body does very little without these. They on there own can cure everything, with supporting companion nutrients.
I did read the thread. Thx.

Boron like zinc only works for a week and then it stops working.

Is there anything different with lugals iodine compared to zinc or boron?

• Needs references x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#14 Kodiak

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

Multivitz, It's Thursday, Sept 28th, and every thread I checked out in the past 30 minutes off the thread listings page had you basically ending each thread with some comment about boron and iodine. Are these two ingredients some sort of cure-all for you?

• Agree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dmso, hormones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users