Epithalon supplement

epithalon telomeres age reversal

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MikeGreo

• 33 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:23 AM

Hi,

What is the consensus regarding taking epithalon as a supplement? I am thinking of purchasing from here https://nouvelle-vie.org/home-2/

Kind regards,

Mike

#2 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:19 AM

http://www.longecity...ragalus-thread/

#3 Robert Seitz

• 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:32 PM

I'm going with endoluten, the oral version of epitalon. My St. Petersburg supplier recommends one to two capsules in the morning, and one to two capsules in the evening for a month. (The cost for a one-time course of treatment, taking two capsules in the morning and two capsules in the evening, will be a little over $600.) I'm taking a Life Length telomere length assessment before embarking on my adventure.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Boris_Badenoff

• 27 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:35 AM

Any updates Robert?

#5 Robert Seitz

• 28 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:24 AM

Sort of. I've been trying an over-the-counter senolytics approach that uses a daily dose of 50 mg. EMIQ (high-absorption quercetin), 100 mg. fisetin, and 150 mg. of gamma-tocotrienol. After taking one dose of endoluten, I decided to skip taking any more of it until I could be sure that my senolytics routine was in place and wasn't draining me of energy. Then on Monday, December 18th, I contracted the flu, and on Wednesday, the 20th, I was diagnosed with a strep throat. The antibiotic I'm taking for the strep throat will run out tomorrow, and I'll go back on my senolytics routine. If that goes smoothly, then in a week or two, I'll try taking endoluten again.

Thanks for asking.

#6 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2020 - 02:35 AM

2 1/2 years later.....any update?

#7 Robert Seitz

• 28 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 07:57 PM

Yes. Of course, we're never sure which did what, but something has taken me from the later half of Stage 3 Advanced Kidney Disease to kidneys that are functioning within normal limits.My creatinine level went from a high of 1.9 to 1.1 or 1.2 (on multiple tests). Rightly or wrongly, I'm crediting it to the epitalon shots I've been self-adminiteringing. My integrative physician has prescribed daily injections, which I've been taking for over a year. I would have followed this up with another metabolic panel to see whether or not additional improvements have occurred but COVID-19 has thrown a spanner into the gears. (As my sister aptly puts it, "Is this exposure to COVID-19 worth dying for?")

I haven't seen my nephrologist yet to tell him the good news.

• Informative x 1

#8 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 06:59 PM

Yes. Of course, we're never sure which did what, but something has taken me from the later half of Stage 3 Advanced Kidney Disease to kidneys that are functioning within normal limits.My creatinine level went from a high of 1.9 to 1.1 or 1.2 (on multiple tests). Rightly or wrongly, I'm crediting it to the epitalon shots I've been self-adminiteringing. My integrative physician has prescribed daily injections, which I've been taking for over a year. I would have followed this up with another metabolic panel to see whether or not additional improvements have occurred but COVID-19 has thrown a spanner into the gears. (As my sister aptly puts it, "Is this exposure to COVID-19 worth dying for?")

I haven't seen my nephrologist yet to tell him the good news.

You have taken daily epitalon injections, is this correct?

What dosage and if I may ask, what age are you?

Have you seen reversal of wrinkles and sagging skin?

#9 Robert Seitz

• 28 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 07:24 PM

"You have taken daily epitalon injections?"  Yes. 
"What dosage and if I may ask, what age are you?"  I don't know the dosage. I'll be 91 on July 21st.
"Have you seen reversal of wrinkles and aging skin?" This is hard to confirm or quantify, but I would say that the answer is yes. (People are amazed when I tell them my age.)

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: epithalon, telomeres, age reversal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users