Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Best place to buy deprenyl from?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#31 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:17 PM

I've known this for many months. I would also not consider myself a die-hard immortalist. Bad pun? :) A lot of life extension ideas are appealing, but I have huge reservations about it socially and ecologically, and that would make me a mortalist to many here.

And we all know that nootropics do not equal true life extension, right opales? :) Not being sarcastic, but I'm just contrasting how I think you feel in contrast to da_sense, just illustrating his presence further IMHO. I could be way wrong and don't wish to speak for anyone, but this is what I see from the sidelines.

edit: i heart spelling mistakes

Edited by mitkat, 23 March 2006 - 03:37 PM.

#32 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:00 PM

Da_sense, I know you're not Steve but you do have a business relationship with him and you did come to his and LifeMirage's defence.. both here and at mindandmuscle.net

Anyway, I was hoping you were independent from UI but as you said you source all your stuff from them.

I did come to Steve defence cause I believe Steve is a good guy, but not to LM. I never had any private discussion with LM and I never discussed LM with Steve. My "defence" of LM was only simple logic thinking in the begining, later I said here on forum that he deserves to be baned if he said he was doctor but wasn't really. I acutally exchanged few PMs with DonSpanton regarding LM and what I knew about the matter (not much but still I "helped").

Anyway, the point is that you're too quick to decide wrongly and make false acusation! I don't buy anything from UN, UN buys from me! Like I said we do have some plans to expand our business, but at the moment thats it!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:11 PM

opales
Since last june. I've mentioned it several times on forum. That's how long i'm "business". I found cheaper deprenyl by accident, asked Steve would he buy some from me. He agreed, but then I thought why would I do that, I have ISP company here no need for me to play with drugs and supplements. But Steve sent me some money in advance (without knowing me at all) and asked to send few deprenyls directly to his customers. That's how it all started. I never hide this!
Many times I've mentioned that I'm in this business and supply deprenyl and my advices regarding it might not be 100% positive.

I became "outspoken mortalist" few months ago when there was a talk regarding Mprize that made me a bit angry. I put that in my sig since then simply as a sign of revolt. I believe my soul is imortal, and that my body is not and will not be. If die meaning "leave" this body I will still exist. This life here is just a short moment, and by hanging here i'm trying to make it better and longer, but i'm aware that nothing i do will give this body eternal youth.

#34 morbius

• 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 05:07 PM

lol...I'm just going to jump in here and say check out www.airsealed.com for great European-made products]

My question then is why, as a moderator of adam's nootripikreations forum, which recently had an intense railing post with documents posted against airsealed.com, and a debate with an airsealed.com representative (who adam denounced as a liar and scammer), would you be recommending airsealed.com in another forum?

#35 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:11 PM

My question then is why, as a moderator of adam's nootripikreations forum, which recently had an intense railing post with documents posted against airsealed.com, and a debate with an airsealed.com representative (who adam denounced as a liar and scammer), would you be recommending airsealed.com in another forum?

adam you keep coming back this way or another? :)

anyway could you point me to "documents posted against airsealed.com"???

adam said we're liars and scammers? WOW THANK YOU (ADAM) FOR ENLIGHTENING ME! i was deluded all the time....now i see the whole picture....hey everyone, don't buy from airsealed, we're liars and scammers, tell your friends too :))))

we honestly provide all the information regarding our products, and we never ever scammed anyone
one thing is for sure, we might not have what you look for, you might not like what we sell, but you can't say we're liars and scammers

#36 morbius

• 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:52 PM

adam you keep coming back this way or another? :)

anyway could you point me to "documents posted against airsealed.com"???

adam said we're liars and scammers? WOW THANK YOU (ADAM) FOR ENLIGHTENING ME! i was deluded all the time....now i see the whole picture....hey everyone, don't buy from airsealed, we're liars and scammers, tell your friends too :))))

we honestly provide all the information regarding our products, and we never ever scammed anyone
one thing is for sure, we might not have what you look for, you might not like what we sell, but you can't say we're liars and scammers

I realize you are somewhat unbalanced while additionally struggling with the language barrier da sense but if you re-read my original post you'll see that nowhere do I say airsealed.com is a scam. I say that a moderator from adam's forum (which claims airsealed.com to be a scam), who is also a regular poster on imminst, recommends something which the forum he has ostensibly closer ties with deplores. It is a recent topic, it was an extensive and harsh debate and mitkat could hardly have missed it. I'm not saying adam is right (I happen to think he is a little unbalanced as well, case in point: he goes on and on about china products being contaminated then he shows his supplier who is from china.) To be quite honest, internet nootropic marketing apparently is a dirty business (shocker). There are very few places and fewer products that you can confirm quality control. I and others want high quality and low prices if we can get them. That in itself involves a lengthy meta-analysis of all the relevant forums/testing procedures/GMP etc. So I won't say you protest too much, but read the post, it wasn't intended for your reply.

http://nootropics.ip...wtopic=574&st=0

#37 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:05 AM

By your first post I thought you were Adam (read my first line). You joined 2 days ago and your first post here was to attack someone. That's simply a NO NO on forums.
Not saying you shouldn't and can't "attack" someone, but in your first post...looks suspicious...

If you're not Adam, then please accept my apology.

Still, I don't understand your first line "I realize you are somewhat unbalanced". How did you "realize" i'm unbalanced?

Maybe the post wasn't intended for me, buy you can't speak of me rude as that and behave like i'm not here (on forum).

• Lurker

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:34 AM

I don't buy anything from UN, UN buys from me! Like I said we do have some plans to expand our business, but at the moment thats it!

What do you supply to UI?

#39 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:49 AM

prometheus
Come on!!! What's the point of all these questions? Do you even read what I write?
I already said (many times) that I drop ship European items for UN (deprenyl, hydergine, tianeptine and bromocriptine), that's it.

• Lurker

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:55 AM

Come on!!! What's the point of all these questions? Do you even read what I write?

I'm increasingly scrutinising your posts, yes..
The point could well be to your favor. Aside from ensuring that your posts are not factually misinforming - a habit which I hope you will remedy - I want to establish that there is sufficient distance between your company and UI.

#41 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 25 March 2006 - 01:21 AM

prometheus
You act as a child, and not a someone who has Director status at Imminst.

If my posts are misinforming, I'm sorry. I'm here to learn as everybody else. I never claim to be authority on any issue here and never put any bold statements. You have many here who are so bold in their statements and attack anyone who confronts them. Ever thought of going after them?

There is a huge distance, in fact overseas distances, between my company and UN :) Other than that, it's not your business to establish the distance betwen me and UN. Whatever you asked I gave you an honest answer and you still "harass" me on this forum.
If having business relation to UN is reason to ban me from forum, then do so, but stop playing games.

• Lurker

Posted 25 March 2006 - 01:58 AM

You must appreciate, that following the experience with LifeMirage and the as yet unresolved situtation with Steve, Edward and UI, we are especially "sensitized" to the nootropic fora and their users, particularly, those associated nootropic sales. If you want to see a good example of running a nootropic business see the sponsor above - he makes no inflated claims on the efficacy of what he sells, his credentials and those of his company are able to validated by a variety of means. He does not practice diagnosis nor does he claim to be anyone other than who he is.

No one is suggesting that you are going to be banned! But I'm afraid that it is my business to establish your relationship with a number of entities who are strongly suspected of fraud. Imminst is not like mindandmucle.net, da_sense, where posts are indiscriminately deleted and users suspended ad hoc for questioning unethical business practices.

Here we welcome discourse, rebuttal and even dissent so long as ad hominem attacks are avoided. You are entitled to disagree with me and I am entitled to ask you questions about your business, the way you conduct it and who is associated with it. I am also entitled to know where you source your products and what quality controls you have in place. Are a one man show operating from your parent's garage or do you have a factory? Do you have trade references? Are you registered in the EU?

#43 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 25 March 2006 - 02:42 AM

This is the your first sound post directed to me. I understand your situation, but you behave like i'm guilty for something already. You're speculating before even asking. Like I said I have nothing to hide, just ask polietly and i'll reply.

As for Pete, he seems nice guy, no disrecpect. But few months ago (maybe more then few) when he just became sponsor he did make lot of claims on his products, specially his ALA. How much better is than any else, how any other ALA is crap, only RLA he sells is good etc etc. Do you remember that? If not go back and read.

Regarding my business. I'm here registered as a personal user, not business. My views and posts are my personal, not of my company. I did mentioned my company many times and advised people to look it. I also replied to questions regarding my company. But i didn't officially advertised my company and lead people into buying from me. In fact i often mentioned other sites as well, so everone can choose.
In that sense you have right to inquire about my business, but I'm not required to answer it (though i did so far).
You're not entitled to know answers to above asked questions. But as you're my good friend (akhm :)) I'll tell you:

We buy products from several wholesale distributors. Powders come from Austria, antiaging drugs from Serbia, tianeptine from France, Nimesulide from Austria, Tamoxifen from Cyprus, India generics from India obviously.

We buy from respectable suppliers. No need to speak of retail products, but as many inqury about powders, we receive CoA with each batch. We have so far confirmed purity of 2 of our powder products at indepentend US lab. We plan to do independent testing of all powder products we stock.

Besides Airsealed (2 full time + 1 part time emp.) I also own ISP company. My parents do not have garage, but I do. Still i keep my car there :)
Of course I do not have factory. I'm into trading, not manufacture.

I do have trade references, both from suppliers and buyers. Though I won't provide any of these except to potential future suppliers and buyers.

No, company is registered in Bosnia. We only have "remote office" in Germany (we need it to setup card processing).

Hope you're satisfied. Sorry that i spoiled your plan to "expose great fraud".

hmmm it's almost 4 am...

#44 morbius

• 22 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 03:42 AM

[quote]... your first post here was to attack someone. That's simply a NO NO on forums...
Still, I don't understand your first line "I realize you are somewhat unbalanced". How did you "realize" i'm unbalanced?...QUOTE]

I realized it the same time everybody else did. You are the one who casts aspersions. When that happens, I am entitled to say you are unbalanced. My first post was a legitimate question. If scrutiny feels like an attack then you are overcompensating. I have never said you don't have good product, regardless of you personally. In fact I hope you have great product. But you're wrong if you don't think you owe this forum (where you most certainly advertise and laud your wares) every proof of product purity.

#45 focus

• 51 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:12 AM

Back to the topic, the best way to get deprenyl, imo, is to go to your doctor and ask for it. In the US it is Selegine, and is a very cheap generic. If you have an on the ball doctor and request it for mental acquity/motivation you may easily get a prescription, especially if you are looking for a low dosage, like 1 to 5 mg per day. This will give you a pharmaceutical grade deprenyl.

#46 morbius

• 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 04:32 PM

lol...I'm just going to jump in here and say check out www.airsealed.com for great European-made products]

I have seen you in here four times since I posted this mitkat. Are you going to pretend this also escaped your notice or should I start a new thread with your name to better capture your elusive attention? It is a simple question: Why do you endorse companies on a site where you are a member, while a site where you are a moderater vociferously rates them as scammers and peddlers of impure product?

#47 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 04:49 PM

My attention is not easily eluded, and you creating such a thread would serve no purpose. Nothing has escaped my notice, I just figured if you had indeed looked closely at that post on the nootropikreations forum, you would of answered your own question. Though I am a moderator at Adam's site, you will now be keen to notice that I have not contributed to the thread about www.airsealed.com. I see no reason why you should be so concerned in the first place.

#48 morbius

• 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 08:20 PM

My attention is not easily eluded, and you creating such a thread would serve no purpose. Nothing has escaped my notice, I just figured if you had indeed looked closely at that post on the nootropikreations forum, you would of answered your own question. Though I am a moderator at Adam's site, you will now be keen to notice that I have not contributed to the thread about www.airsealed.com. I see no reason why you should be so concerned in the first place.

That is definitely a defensive answer. Obviously, I should be concerned when I detect a conflict of interests. What good are you if you are playing both sides of the street? As a moderator, you represent the site you moderate or hadn't that occurred to you? No, that would be an impossibility since nothing escapes your notice. Your credibility is fast approaching zero.

#49 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 08:55 PM

Can we get an IP check? The timing of this is very odd, a new signup... attacking Adam/MitKat.

#50 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 11:10 PM

Good idea stellar, I was thinking the same thing, IP check time...

...but I must emphasize, I'm pure mitkat, not adam/mitkat :)

And morbius, I would not say that is a defensive answer as much as it is a definitive one. Adam and I obviously have different views on many numerous things, and me being a mod at his board does not imply agreement on all matters. Just like the moderators on Imminst, or ANY other board on the entire internet, there is disagreement at some level. You understand that, I'm sure. :)

#51 morbius

• 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:35 PM

Good idea stellar, I was thinking the same thing, IP check time...

...but I must emphasize, I'm pure mitkat, not adam/mitkat :)

And morbius, I would not say that is a defensive answer as much as it is a definitive one. Adam and I obviously have different views on many numerous things, and me being a mod at his board does not imply agreement on all matters. Just like the moderators on Imminst, or ANY other board on the entire internet, there is disagreement at some level. You understand that, I'm sure. :)

Funny that you guys should automatically deflect scrutiny as conspiracy theory, it's a very in thing. Yet why bother with another tepid rejoinder? Oh, you don't take the question seriously and then nobody should take your reply seriously.

You are either saying you discount his lengthy proof against airsealed or he is only thinning the competition for his own shop, as he constantly promotes it. You can split hairs any way you want. You claim you disagree, you either think he's crazy or simply marketing. There is no middle ground when he posts composition assays and makes it clear through discourse with their representative that airsealed misrepresents and also will not reveal sources. You have yet to explain your stance, so I have to assume this is the case. I don't have anything against you or adam personally, I am only weeding out potential sources of bad advice.

#52 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:27 PM

morbius I'm really sure you're Adam or somebody very close to him

adam gave any proof against airsealed? did adam tried any of our products? tested them? ever saw them in real at least? i don't think so, so what proof he has? he's only speculating as usuall
adam never provided any real proof against anyones'r products he was bitching about, he only speculates, heavy metals, posions, unpure products....
talk is cheap, let him do any real test and then post a proof, everything else is plain BS

BTW IP check doesn't mean much, there are tons of free proxies out there that anyone can use and mask real ip

#53 tradewinds

• 32 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:18 AM

da_sense:

Every member and/or moderator at Adam's forum is entitled to their own opinion, and individual opinions are open to interpretation. Morbius incorrectly assumed that Adam's conclusion was that Airsealed was an all in all scam. Adam's only conclusion is that one should not import schedule 4 substances without a prescription and the individual posting on behalf of airsealed.com is unable to keep a straight story or seperate fact from fiction. That does not immediately infer that all Airsealed's products are fake, it only infers that they are in question.

We never claimed that airsealed.com is a scam. We only took note of their representatives statements as they varied with reality and consistency throughout the entire topic in question.

We do not need any proof that your products are not high quality. Your responsibility is to prove the converse. Thus far the only credible assay you have on any of your "powders" is 97.6%; and that, if representative of the rest of your powders, would only demonstrate that they are possibly all substandard. You say you have performed two independent assays, where is the second one? You are a reseller of bulk drugs that are questionable in respect to identity and/or source.

There is no argument that Airsealed does not deliver the product. A moderator at Adam's forum has provided Adam with lot numbers and other miscellaneous data inscribed on the packaging of the finished product. We advise other members to come forward and post the inscribed information on the boxes to corroborate more lot numbers with finished product.

Thank you very much.

#54 tradewinds

• 32 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:12 AM

It was brought to our attention that some readers might not know what topic we are referring to.

http://nootropics.ip...p?showtopic=574

We believe that airsealed's finished products are in fact legitimate (they even have braille!). However, there is a possibility they are fake, so we are going to do the footwork recommended to validate the drugs with respect to their origin and identity. Accoring to the WHO counterfeit medicine is a $35 billion underground industry worldwide.

http://www.manilatim...050816lif1.html
http://www.pharmacy....rfeit_drugs.htm
http://www.tillekean...m/Museum/M4.htm

We do realize there is some irony in taking note of other companies whom have not performed extensive analyses on questionable products; Adam's company, in several instances, has only performed melting point/heavy metal assays, which is a far cry from the accuracy of an HPLC assay. We believe it is more important to be forthcoming about the purported quality of our products rather than mislead readers. We are only engaging in this topic to resolve an issue that was raised about Adam's statements.

Thank you very much.

#55 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:21 AM

Before anyone complains that Adam is posting again, I cleared this due to the issues that were brought up related to the discussions at Adam's board, and users would not have had the facts without Adam's having some chance to rebut. Since a link to the original discussion on Adam's board has been posted, further questions should be taken there, especially if they regard Adam.

#56 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:29 AM

We do not need any proof that your products are not high quality. Your responsibility is to prove the converse. Thus far the only credible assay you have on any of your "powders" is 97.6%; and that, if representative of the rest of your powders, would only demonstrate that they are possibly all substandard. You say you have performed two independent assays, where is the second one? You are a reseller of bulk drugs that are questionable in respect to identity and/or source.

BTW, to head off a potential flame war: I'm not familar with the background of this particular issue (the substandard assay results). The wording here is a bit harsh, perhaps even intentionally provocative; nevertheless, if the facts stated are true (only one credible assay at 97.6%, with no sign of the second assay), then I'll leave it. If it's demonstrably false, then rather than censor it, I'll leave it up to da_sense to demonstrate that it's false. (It was aimed at da_sense, right?)

• Lurker

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:25 AM

Hope you're satisfied. Sorry that i spoiled your plan to "expose great fraud".

Not my plan da_sense. I wish you every success. If you go the extra mile now with testing - even when you may not have to - it will pay off in the long run.

#58 arcticjoe

• 101 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:01 AM

I just got my shippment of juprenyl from airsealed (same thing as UN i believe) and yes it looks very bad. No marks on pills, very poor box and no seal. Just taken 5mg, will report how that works out later.

#59 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:36 PM

BTW, to head off a potential flame war: I'm not familar with the background of this particular issue (the substandard assay results). The wording here is a bit harsh, perhaps even intentionally provocative; nevertheless, if the facts stated are true (only one credible assay at 97.6%, with no sign of the second assay), then I'll leave it. If it's demonstrably false, then rather than censor it, I'll leave it up to da_sense to demonstrate that it's false. (It was aimed at da_sense, right?)

We currently stock 4 powder products: Modafinil, Oxandrolone, Pyritinol and Tadalafil. Pyritinol and Tadalafil were ordered 2 months ago for customer who didn't want them after they arrive, so once these small quantities are gone we won't be stock it. As for Oxandrolone, our customer has sent sample to US lab to confirm the quality for his own peace of mind. Product was repackages few times before reaching a lab. We expect that purity would be higher if we sent sample directly from manufacturers batch. Even at 97.6% assay for Oxandrolone it conforms to assay for Oxandrolone US Pharmacopeia standard 26 (USP26). We didn't yet sent Modafinil to independent testing. We have however posted suppliers CoA for current batch (note that we get CoA with each batch, not average CoA as some do).
We currently await some new powder products, and will send samples of all of them, including Oxandrolone and Modafinil to independent testing. Like I said many times, we have nothing to hide. Also, anyone is more than welcome to send our products for testing and check for himself.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#60 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:40 PM

Not my plan da_sense. I wish you every success. If you go the extra mile now with testing - even when you may not have to - it will pay off in the long run.

Thank you very much. That's what I count on, long term business. And for sure testing all our powder products and possibly some others. I'm 100 % confident in our quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users