Best place to buy deprenyl from?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 toza

• 16 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:56 AM

Try
http://www.amygdalin.co.uk/cat5_1.htm

Their shipping cost from the UK is $29, which quite a lot for one small bottle.. They also sell "vitamin" b17 which is ineffective - that doesn't make them look very trustworthy..

Does anybody know any other Selegiline Citrate source?
Is there any advantage in taking liquid deprenyl instead of the tablet form?

#92 MaximumLife

• 15 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

I am interested as well. Do we have a trustworthy inexpensive UK supplier ?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#93 rashlan

• 124 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:23 AM

Does anyone know where the most legit place to buy deprenyl from? cost isn't a problem

#94 Aimilee

• 18 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

Sorry to bump such an old thread but has anyone ever ordered deprenyl from magicpharma? The prices seem to be significantly cheaper. I just ordered 30, 5mg tabs of eldepryl for 16 bucks and 5 buck for shipping. I'll let you guys know how I make out. Hope I'm not getting ripped off!

#95 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:55 AM

Sorry to bump such an old thread but has anyone ever ordered deprenyl from magicpharma? The prices seem to be significantly cheaper. I just ordered 30, 5mg tabs of eldepryl for 16 bucks and 5 buck for shipping. I'll let you guys know how I make out. Hope I'm not getting ripped off!

How did it go? Did you notice any benefits from it?

#96 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

Hello,

I'd like to order liquid selegiline citrate but antiaging-systems.com do not ship to the UK. Do you know any reliable selegiline citrate seller who ships to the UK? Thanks.

tom

seems like the shipping is ridicously expensive to the uk....damn|!

#97 longevitynow

• 266 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:28 PM

I've ordered my selegeline citrate liquid from Selepryl.com many times and I have always received it within a few days in the US. I have also been very happy with the selepryl brand. But they have been out of stock for some time and I believe they are a branch of the manufacturer in Mexico. Has anyone been able to get liquid deprenyl anywhere lately...

I like using it sublingually and it doesn't taste that bad (or that good). I take selegeline tabs sublingually also, but they taste much worse.

Edited by longevitynow, 22 October 2010 - 08:29 PM.

#98 ritch

• 60 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:26 AM

alldaychemist.com or reliablerxpharmacy.com are 2 great places. I know some people don't like Indian pharmacies, but for such a low price I decided to give them a try and will be using them as long as they carry it. Inanely low prices here...

#99 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:51 PM

I got it and it seems to work just as well as the ratiopharm brand selegiline. It certainly tastes like selegiline, and I've never encountered any other chemical that does. The only problem is that it doesn't dissolve as easily under the tongue as the ratiopharm brand does -- the Intas selegiline needs to be chewed up before it will dissolve.

#100 Nootr

• 180 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

Where can i buy D-deprenyl?

#101 Nootr

• 180 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Found one source of D-deprenyl. But it sells only in powder, not in tablets. http://www.sigmaaldr...ng=en&region=AU

#102 toto75015

• 35 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

Hi Nootr,

Your source is selling r-deprenyl the more potent and dopaminergic form of deprenyl. Also the metabolits of this form of deprenyl is d-amphetamin.

Anyone tried this form of deprenyl? Is it safe?

I want to purchase some l-deprenyl, the classical form, but i'm in france and it is a prescription drug. Do you know a reliable source on the web that ships to France?

#103 toto75015

• 35 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

My mistake! It seems that it is in fact l-deprenyl, I just was confused by the different names this compound has.

My mistake! It seems that it is in fact l-deprenyl, I just was confused by the different names this compound has.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#104 YOLF

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

So where would I get the patch? I'd like to avoid amphetamine metabolites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users