• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Nootropic Stack: Benefits from Piracetam and other Nootropics

piracetam brain fog nootropics depression memory enhancement anxiety caffeine nicotine choline bitartrate nootropic stack

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Sanguine_Rogue

• Topic Starter
  • 392 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:01 AM

Sorry for the hefty delay in putting up information on my log. I've altered my Nootropics Stack a bit in the past several months and have it here:

Piracetam - 3.2-4g in the morning, and 3.2-4g with lunch.
Aniracetam - 750mg in the morning, and 750mg with lunch.
Pramiracetam - 300mg in the morning, and 300mg with lunch.
L-Theanine - 200mg in the morning, and 200mg with lunch.
Caffeine - 125mg throughout the day.

Sulbutiamine - 200mg in the morning.
CDP-Choline - 250mg with lunch, and 250mg after dinner.
Nicotine - Half a pack a day.

The Sulbutiamine was definitely a great addition to my stack, and I'm thoroughly happy with how effective it has been in regards to helping with my shyness/anxiety. I haven't had to alter or "cycle" my Racetam dosing, as it seems to have remained fairly constant with its effectiveness. I've been looking into Centrophenoxine lately, to help edge out some of how much Choline I need to take and am wondering is it a viable substitute (not completely) for CDP Choline?

I'm asking this because from my understanding Centrophenoxine is an ester of DMAE which is turned into a form of Choline in the digestive (kidneys/liver not sure which at the moment) system, and also due to Centrophenoxine's reported neuroprotective qualities. Any advice would be appreciated, or comments regarding my current nootropic stack.

~Sangy Rogue

#32 Azzidic

• 44 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:42 AM

I have noticed a you have cut down on smoking, which is always a plus.

It's reported to, I definitely notice an energetic cerebral like rush. It isn't something spectacular or anything like that, but it definitely noticeable. I've noticed that caffeine works similarly though not quite as much compared to the nicotine. I actually just received some DMAA today and am going to try it out....is my love of stimulants and Noots shining through your monitors yet? LOL!

I can completely sympathize with this. Often, after taking nootropics, a fresh American Spirit definitely causes a nice rush.

Your stack looks great! It is always nice to get a average of doses of various nootropics around the forum.

The L-Theanine, have you noticed a synergistic effect with the Sulbutiamine in regards to reduction of anxiety?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#33 Sanguine_Rogue

• Topic Starter
  • 392 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

American Spirits are the brand I smoke as well haha, and yea an hour after taking nootropics a cigarette is like that little extra OOMPHF that pushes me more.

Thanks for the complements on regards to my stack, and yea that's pretty much the best way to build one's Nootropic Stack. See what other people are using, how much if it, and why and then go from there.

Definitely have noticed that the L-Theanine, Sulbutiamine, and Aniracetam combo have played an essential role in helping with my Anxiety. I'm assuming that Aniracetam is one of the more pivotal players in that, however with each addition I noticed more pronounced effects regarding uneasiness around other people. I'm under the impression that it's likely due to Sulbutiamine's reported benefits in regards to shyness, Aniracetam's benefits in regards to verbal fluidity and memory, and L-Theanine's overall anxiety relief.

~Sangy Rogue

#34 WhatIsYourReality

• 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

Well my order of Sulbutiamine came in on Friday and I've gotten to try it out over these past couple of days. I have to say I'm not feeling too much from it just yet aside from not feeling as sluggish and I'm under the impression that the effects of both Pramiracetam and Piracetam have been heightened (slightly better long term memory recall, and a bit better memory recall on new subjects) but that could be a psychological based placebo effect.

Does anyone have any advice for how much sulbutiamine I should be taking a day? I'm taking around 400mg a day since friday. Does Sulbutiamine take time to build up before its primary effects are noticed?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Sanguine I went ahead and stacked some sulbutiamine with the neuro wave lately.
Do you ever have a slight tolerance to aniracetam or does it have to do with me intaking too much?
I'm thinking of increasing my dosage on the aniracetam again.
On the other hand, I wanted to add another nootropic into the mix.
The nootropic I was thinking of stacking with my current supplements is "Centrophenoxine".
I'm sure you have heard of this supplement being stacked with other nootropics.
Give me your honest opinions or advise on my possible attempt.(this is for anyone who has had a centrophenoxine intake)

Hmmm... maybe the whole neuro wave stack should be put on a pause for 2 to 3 weeks and then another cycle can begin from there.
Honestly, there could be a tolerance build up to aniracetam or any racetam.
Aniracetam is the only racetam that was being used, but piracetam is no stranger to me.
It's possible piracetam and aniracetam need to be stacked together to enhance effects or to gain heightened cognitive levels.

This will be in the next cycle and the dosages will be cut in half for mornings and evenings:

Aniracetam - 1500mg
Piracetam - 3200mg
Sulbutiamine - 800mg (love the neuro flow if I forgot to mention - gives a mild euphoric rush)
Bacopa monieri - 500mg in the morning (first time)
Centrophenoxine - 1000mg (first time)

I read enough about bacopa enhancing memory recall so I will give it a run. The last herb used was useless and had no apparent effects "gingko biloba"? :/

Cholines are suggested to be used with racetams, but a well balanced diet can replace that. Typically there is tons of choline in cauliflower and eggs, so I will wait for some time giving the cholines a shot. If I did want to consider a choline it would definitely have to be CDP or AlphaGPC. I'm not sure what the difference there is between them.

If anyone in the thread knows about an experience of tolerance build up with racetams, please let me know. I could be mistaken about doing a cycle, but it is what I will do to find out myself.

Edited by WhatIsYourReality, 10 March 2013 - 02:03 AM.

#35 Sanguine_Rogue

• Topic Starter
  • 392 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:16 AM

Hey Sanguine I went ahead and stacked some sulbutiamine with the neuro wave lately.
Do you ever have a slight tolerance to aniracetam or does it have to do with me intaking too much?

I haven't built a tolerance to either Aniracetam or Piracetam. I can't speak too clearly on it however since I'm adding a new nootropic to my stack almost bimonthly.

I'm thinking of increasing my dosage on the aniracetam again.
On the other hand, I wanted to add another nootropic into the mix.
The nootropic I was thinking of stacking with my current supplements is "Centrophenoxine".
I'm sure you have heard of this supplement being stacked with other nootropics.
Give me your honest opinions or advise on my possible attempt.(this is for anyone who has had a centrophenoxine intake)

I'm looking into taking Centrophenoxine too, I'm thinking it would be a nice addition and am considering lowering my dosage of CDP-Choline considering Centrophenoxine will at least partially be turned into some form of Choline in my body.

Hmmm... maybe the whole neuro wave stack should be put on a pause for 2 to 3 weeks and then another cycle can begin from there.
Honestly, there could be a tolerance build up to aniracetam or any racetam.
Aniracetam is the only racetam that was being used, but piracetam is no stranger to me.
It's possible piracetam and aniracetam need to be stacked together to enhance effects or to gain heightened cognitive levels.

Not sure about the tolerance, but Piracetam is definitely a great Nootropic and I think should be in every Nootropic stack that it can due to its ability to stimulate the Corpus Callosum.

Cholines are suggested to be used with racetams, but a well balanced diet can replace that. Typically there is tons of choline in cauliflower and eggs, so I will wait for some time giving the cholines a shot. If I did want to consider a choline it would definitely have to be CDP or AlphaGPC. I'm not sure what the difference there is between them.

Well CDP Choline affects dopamine receptors in a positive manner, and is utilized by those addicted to cocaine to come off of it. CDP also increases the glucose metabolism in the brain as well as brain blood flow.

Alpha-GPC is a fat soluble choline source, that stimulates the ACh through the PSNS (Parasympathetic Nervous System).

I'm sure there is others who can give you a better and more indepth breakdown of the two cholines.

~Sangy Rogue

#36 AyshnCowboy

• 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:20 PM

Why nicotine? ugh- cigarettes are soo bad for you. Anyway, DMAE is ok - -but like anything companies often promote products and there aren't really a lot of tests run to see the efficacy or safety of it, especially in large doses.
I personally take Mind Boost, a Piracetam Choline Caffeine mix by Mastermind Supplements- been taking it for a year now but I always cleanse myself too - Piracetam in general has the effect of (my hypothesis)- decreasing serotonin levels in the brain temporarily. While you are taking it, you are fine- with the Choline, but - - you will notice - temporary mood swings- namely some anger. - FOR THIS REASON, I recommend taking it in SMALL DOSES! - -also After 6 months for your cleanse, definitely take
activated charcoal and drink strong green tea- with lots of L-Theanine. Also EAT EGGS! and take 5 HTP three times a week - -you will notice the difference and your - -brain's homeostasis time will come sooner!

Mind Boost took at least six weeks for me. - - I have also tried Clear Thoughts- a Unicity product, and Cognoblend-- they are also good- - they have Vinpocetine, Choline- amongst other ingredients- -the bottles are downstairs-- lol. too lazy to get-
but- - honestly, I had a lack of confidence and Mind Boost- helped that and even helped my memory- - long-term. I think all the alcohol I used to drink a looong time ago - -affected my brain - - but Mind Boost cured it! Love this product!

I am definitely gonna try some others too but so far Mind Boost is my favorite! :laugh: :-D :)

Greetings: It's been quoted in some quarters that a good dosage of ergoloid mesylates blended up with piracetam has very good synergistic effects... I would be happy if somebody could expound on this and also, suggest if there is anything less expensive in the market now than piracetam I would be very glad to hear about here as well.... :)

#37 Sanguine_Rogue

• Topic Starter
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:56 AM

Piracetam is one of the least expensive racetams/nootropics out there. I pay about 18-20 dollars per bottle which lasts me about a month so it isn't too bad of a hit on my pocket.

So lately I've been considering getting some Phenylpiracetam due to a lot of it's reported benefits. I'm not sure how useful a resistance to cold will be, but I really like the sound of increased stamina and cognitive functionality while also helping with fighting anxiety and depression. I'm looking into Neuro Blast since it is definitely one of the least expensive capsuled phenylpiracetam's I've found and is from SDFT who I've gotten to do business with on several occasions so I trust the quality of their products. Now with the Phenylpiracetam is it similar in regards to Suniracetam which is difficult or unadvisable to add to a stack, or is it going to be able to mesh in without causing any abnormalities?

#38 JoSho

• 25 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

I wanted to start a new title , but i have to be a member ?? thought i was already ??
We'll anyways , I havnt been able to find anything on mixing pehnotropil and adrafinil So . i will update my own findings .
Today , I took 15-30 mg of phenylpiracetam (carphedon) then about 30mg of adrafinil ...the carphedon has been fun the past week , took one or two days off , but mostly on it , the list could go on and on about the many great effects from this stuff .. Its simply amazing ,(music,colors,speech,conversing,eye cordination have all been enhanced signifigantly),
Well today im mixing the two since the pheyl. is not as potent ,so im slowley shifting from one to the other ..That way i can come back to carphedon in a week or so since its my fav out of all nootropics i've tried so far .
What are your thoughts on this ?? ( i mean mixing the two together ... I'm aware that adrafinl is rough on the liver so i wont take that everyday ..
I took adrafinil before the gym once and it really peped up my workout . Same with phenotropil. ( ive routed out noopept and pircetam completly from my diet)
Any insight would be appreciated ... :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#39 JoSho

• 25 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

My follow up report on my last post ,
I think im gonna stop the adrafinil use and only use it for the gym(100mg ) , It seems to heat the body temp up and i feel really warm when taken . Almost like a pain killer similarity . I dont like pain killer cause they make me sick. So i can only imagine if i took the recommemded dose.(300-500mg) .
Back to the phelypircetam. This stuff is great ! like i said in my last post . My favorite of all nootropics ive had so far . I can dose that stuff through out the day , and its effects are subtle once there's a tolerance , but it still works ,. I feel its actually rewiring my neuropathways . I have a sense of feeling lighter,more focus,possitive attitude.more apprciation for music.better verbal fluency. the list goes on and on. It also occurs to me that maybe this substance is acting like an anti-aging formula .considering im going on 34 age.
Well , thats my update for now . Wish i could buy this stuff in bulk . but i cant find it more that a gram at a time . (pure powder) online.

Joe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, brain fog, nootropics, depression, memory enhancement, anxiety, caffeine, nicotine, choline bitartrate, nootropic stack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users