Photo

LEGIT Tianeptine source.

tianeptinetianeptine

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#1 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:11 AM

Anyone interested PM me. Legit company in Canada. Has good ratings.

#2 Que Niverse

• 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

PM sent :-)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:25 AM

Sorry for the delay. Here is the link
https://www.avanztec...oducts/71-6812/

Anyone interested in a group purchase??

#4 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:27 AM

Got a couple of PM's; so, not sure... Someone mentioned that it was the best anxiolic they've tried so far.

#5 Que Niverse

• 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

Yes, possibly interested in group purchase.
How would you suggest we go about it?

Or what abbout http://www.northdrug...uy-Stablon.html?

Great price IF legit...

#6 kassem23

• 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

Northdrugstore doesn't look too good, unfortunately: http://www.edguider....nt-removal.html

#7 shplongl

• 22 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:46 AM

I would also be interested in some sort of group purchase. PM me.

#8 Que Niverse

• 4 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:48 AM

Still interested in group purchase but in case I do not check here in time, please email uncleixel@gmail.com

THANKS

#9 LazarusMan

• 55 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

Anything ever come of this? I was thinking of ordering on my own, but I don't know what to put at intended use. I don't think they would accept "I intend to self-treat my anxiety.

#10 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

I got 2 more PM's. I'm not planning on buying this (financial constraints).

#11 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:58 PM

I'm down if anyone wants to order some!!!

#12 LazarusMan

• 55 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

I just got approved for an order of 250mg for $50 and then realized that I'm an idiot and could buy 1.25 grams for the same price from another source. Will post after I order from there lol

#13 LazarusMan

• 55 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

Tada! http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1439.l2649 If anyone would like to buy a portion of the 1.25 grams I'm getting toss me a PM

#14 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

Is there a reason you guys are paying $55 for 1.25g (100 doses) of 98% purity powder, when you can buy 120 x 12.5mg (120 doses) pharmaceutical purity tablets for $48 plus shipping? (I think shipping is around 10 bucks or something IIRC)

https://www.ozayphar...mg60tablet.aspx

I've found the pure powder is no where near as effective as the pharmaceutical tablets. That seems to be the case with my experience with most compounds. I think the "inactive ingredients" really aid in absorption in the body.

Unless you're injecting this stuff (which is very much not recommended... especially with only 98% purity) I'd go with the Stablon brand.
  • like x 1

#15 LazarusMan

• 55 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

Mostly because I don't want to wait a month for shipping from an overseas pharmacy that I don't know if they're real or fakes. I've never injected anything into my body and don't plan to start with this. Have your ordered from this particular pharmacy before and would vouch for them? Also what was your prior source for the pure powder?

#16 LazarusMan

• 55 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

Also here's the list of inactive ingredients in Stablon if anyone could offer any info on them:

Inactive Ingredients: Mannitol, corn starch, magnesium stearate, ethyl cellulose, glycerol oleate, polyvidone, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, silica, talc, titanium dioxide, bicarbonate of soda, wax, sucrose, polysorbate.

EDIT:

Crap :-/

Mannitol can also be used as a facilitating agent for the transportation of pharmaceuticals directly into the brain. The arteries of the blood–brain barrier are much more selective than normal arteries. Normally, molecules can diffuse into tissues through gaps between the endothelial cells of the blood vessels. However, what enters the brain must be much more rigorously controlled. The endothelial cells of the blood–brain barrier are connected by tight junctions, and simple diffusion through them is impossible. Rather, active transport is necessary, requiring energy, and only transporting molecules that the arterial endothelial cells have receptor signals for. Mannitol is capable of opening this barrier by temporarily shrinking the endothelial cells, simultaneously stretching the tight junctions between them.[8] An intracarotid injection of high molarity mannitol (1.4-1.6M), causes the contents of the artery to be hyperosmotic to the cell. Water leaves the cell and enters the artery in order to recreate an osmotic equilibrium. This loss of water causes the cells to shrivel and shrink, stretching the tight junctions between the cells.[9] The newly formed gap reaches its peak width five minutes after mannitol injection, and stays widely open for thirty minutes. During this timespan, drugs injected into the artery can easily diffuse though the gaps between cells directly into the brain.[10] This makes mannitol indispensable for delivering various drugs directly to the brain (e.g., in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease, or in chemotherapy for brain tumors

Is the powder really that much less effective?

DOUBLE EDIT:

Also didn't you say the following:

I ordered 20g's of pure tianeptine sodium (AKA Stablon) from a chemical manufacturer in China. I'm capping them up myself but have enough for over a year. If anyone is interested in purchasing some of it send me a message.

I can either send you some pure powder or I can cap it for you (I use pharmaceutical grade Microcrystalline cellulose as a filler in the caps). The caps contain 12.5mg (accuracy to about +-0.5mg), the same dosage as Stablon brand. I won't sell pure powder to anyone who doesn't have a scale accurate to 1mg.

As far as purity, all I have to offer is the COA provided by the company and my personal experience. As far as I can tell the effects are the same as the Stablon product from Servier.

Were different batches different for you as in different pills were different strength or different powders?

Edited by LazarusMan, 20 July 2012 - 06:17 PM.

#17 LazarusMan

• 55 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

Manic_racetam, do you happen to have a scale around to see how much a Stablon pill weighs. If there isn't a large amount of Mannitol its possible you could get the same effect by getting Mannitol through sugarless gum or even some fruits.

Edited by LazarusMan, 20 July 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#18 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:29 AM

Also here's the list of inactive ingredients in Stablon if anyone could offer any info on them:

Inactive Ingredients: Mannitol, corn starch, magnesium stearate, ethyl cellulose, glycerol oleate, polyvidone, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, silica, talc, titanium dioxide, bicarbonate of soda, wax, sucrose, polysorbate.

EDIT:

Crap :-/

Mannitol can also be used as a facilitating agent for the transportation of pharmaceuticals directly into the brain. The arteries of the blood–brain barrier are much more selective than normal arteries. Normally, molecules can diffuse into tissues through gaps between the endothelial cells of the blood vessels. However, what enters the brain must be much more rigorously controlled. The endothelial cells of the blood–brain barrier are connected by tight junctions, and simple diffusion through them is impossible. Rather, active transport is necessary, requiring energy, and only transporting molecules that the arterial endothelial cells have receptor signals for. Mannitol is capable of opening this barrier by temporarily shrinking the endothelial cells, simultaneously stretching the tight junctions between them.[8] An intracarotid injection of high molarity mannitol (1.4-1.6M), causes the contents of the artery to be hyperosmotic to the cell. Water leaves the cell and enters the artery in order to recreate an osmotic equilibrium. This loss of water causes the cells to shrivel and shrink, stretching the tight junctions between the cells.[9] The newly formed gap reaches its peak width five minutes after mannitol injection, and stays widely open for thirty minutes. During this timespan, drugs injected into the artery can easily diffuse though the gaps between cells directly into the brain.[10] This makes mannitol indispensable for delivering various drugs directly to the brain (e.g., in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease, or in chemotherapy for brain tumors

Is the powder really that much less effective?

DOUBLE EDIT:

Also didn't you say the following:

I ordered 20g's of pure tianeptine sodium (AKA Stablon) from a chemical manufacturer in China. I'm capping them up myself but have enough for over a year. If anyone is interested in purchasing some of it send me a message.

I can either send you some pure powder or I can cap it for you (I use pharmaceutical grade Microcrystalline cellulose as a filler in the caps). The caps contain 12.5mg (accuracy to about +-0.5mg), the same dosage as Stablon brand. I won't sell pure powder to anyone who doesn't have a scale accurate to 1mg.

As far as purity, all I have to offer is the COA provided by the company and my personal experience. As far as I can tell the effects are the same as the Stablon product from Servier.

Were different batches different for you as in different pills were different strength or different powders?

Hi there!

I thought the effects were almost identical at the time. But after taking the pure powder in capsule form with microcrystalline cellulose as the filler for a number of months the ozay pharmacy link was posted by another user. I ordered those tablets and the difference was basically night and day. It really surprised me. I may as well have not been taking any tianeptine the entire time as far as I'm concerned.

I was really surprised that the effect was so much stronger since I hadn't noticed much difference switching from the stablon brand to the pure powder. But switching back to the stablon brand I definitely noticed an increase in effects.

The price used to be 19 bucks a box. I bought ten boxes right away before the price rose. I've been using that supply "happily" ever since.

I suspect it is likely the mannitol that increases the effects, but that is speculation... especially since the study mentioned above is about intravenous mannitol injection. Not sure how much of an oral dose of mannitol would be required to affect the BBB, or if it even works orally in that way.

I'm out of town as usual so don't have a scale nearby. You can buy 500g of mannitol (enough for a long time) on Ebay for around 20 bucks I think. That would actually be a nice little experiment to see if there are differences in effects of various supplements/pharmaceuticals with concurrent mannitol use.

#19 Ivy

• 22 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

Is there a reason you guys are paying $55 for 1.25g (100 doses) of 98% purity powder, when you can buy 120 x 12.5mg (120 doses) pharmaceutical purity tablets for $48 plus shipping? (I think shipping is around 10 bucks or something IIRC)

I bought from them and I'm wondering if I got the real thing. The tablets are supposed to be sugar coated, but they're as bitter as can be. The inside of the pills are also a weird consistency and I'm not noticing the mild euphoric feeling some people notice ½ hour after taking it.

I'm considering capping my own because I really don't think I'm getting anywhere with this purchase.

#20 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

I bought from them and I'm wondering if I got the real thing. The tablets are supposed to be sugar coated, but they're as bitter as can be. The inside of the pills are also a weird consistency and I'm not noticing the mild euphoric feeling some people notice ½ hour after taking it.

I'm considering capping my own because I really don't think I'm getting anywhere with this purchase.

I just reordered and everything is just like usual. The sugar coating is very thin, so if you keep it in your mouth for more than a few seconds then the coating dissolves and the taste is quite bitter.

Everyone reacts differently to tianeptine. The first week I took it, it was definitely not euphoric at all and I thought the claims of abuse potential were grossly exaggerated. Then after capping my own for a few months and then switching to the pills from Turkey I did get that mild euphoric feeling. It's weird. Maybe it takes a while for your body to adjust.

But now that I've been on it for a little over a year the euphoria is definitely gone. But my goal was never to get high off this stuff anyway. I feel it's done a lot to stabilize my mood and make the cyclic depressive states that I experience throughout the year much more mild.

Anyway, here's a picture of what I got from them most recently.
Attached File  stablon1.jpg   104.23KB   14 downloads
  • like x 1

#21 Ivy

• 22 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

I want to compare to the ones I got, but I can't see the image. The site says I don't have permission.

#22 Ivy

• 22 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

I want to compare to the ones I got, but I can't see the image. The site says I don't have permission.

I can see the image now, I don't know why I could not see it before. It looks like what I have, but there's definitely no sweet coating on mine.

I'm debating whether to get another couple of boxes since I'm on day 5 of these. You guys seem to think it's legit, so maybe they're just generics being sold as the brand-name stuff.

#23 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Looks like Ozay pharm no longer carries Stablon. BLAST!

They said:

"Dear Sir,

I am really sorry to inform you that Stablon became a prescription drug.
Unfortunately we no longer provide you that product.

Regards."

#24 fntms

• 318 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Blast indeed.

Here in France (homeland of Servier no less), Stablon has become a Class 1 drug, same as morphine etc...so I need to get my prescription renewed every month, which blows...
I was hoping to find a cheap source to avoid wasting time at the doc's just to get a damn piece of paper.
I have been taking this for 5+ years for major anxiety and now I'm considered as a junky and my life has to get more stressful?
Thanks!

#25 Ivy

• 22 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

WTF, I just got an email from Ozay in a solicitation email in which they're trying to ... I don't know, pressure me to buy by offering me the last of their inventory for 50USD per pack.

#26 shplongl

• 22 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

I just got the same email.

Here is the offer for our last STABLON stock. We only have 50 pack left. The price for one pack is USD 50.

Blast!

#27 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

Yeah I got the same email... No way I'm paying $50 a box

#28 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

Manic,

Do you find Noopept to be an effective substitute for tianeptine for depression?

Did you ever take them together? If so, I am wondering if you noticed increased depression symptoms when you stopped tianeptine and continued Noopept.

Thanks!

#29 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

So, I called Servier Labs in Mexico to find a pharmacy near the border that I could drive to from San Antonio to pick up Stablon. I would buy a 90-day supply to bring in according to the rules. To my great surprise, the sales rep politely explained that Servier Mexico decided to discontinue Stablon in Mexico several years ago when the Mexican government re-classified it to a more restricted drug class. She suggested Panama and other Central American countries where it is still distributed.

Are we seeing a pattern here of re-classification and discontinuance of Stablon? If so, why? The plot of my conspiracy theory thickens. Could it be that the performance/cost ratio of Stablon is "too good" relative to the blockbuster antidepressants, resulting in pressure by the drug companies on the regulators to restrict access to Stablon? Why should Stablon be classified any more restrictively than the SSRIs?

Or do I need to find something to treat paranoia? :laugh:

Edited by Bruce6815, 28 November 2012 - 01:14 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 fntms

• 318 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Are we seeing a pattern here of re-classification and discontinuance of Stablon? If so, why? The plot of my conspiracy theory thickens. Could it be that the performance/cost ratio of Stablon is "too good" relative to the blockbuster antidepressants, resulting in pressure by the drug companies on the regulators to restrict access to Stablon? Why should Stablon be classified any more restrictively than the SSRIs?

Because there are more/enough cases of abuse to warrant this restriction, as acknowledged by Servier themselves (and as I wrote on the other thread). No conspiracy theory needed...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users