C60 experiments @ home

buckyball c60 fullerene buckyballs

• Please log in to reply
3585 replies to this topic

#3451 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:16 PM

The epoxides break up by mechanical agitation.[/size]

The C60 epoxides are stable. Whether they are bad or not is open to question.. But C60 is capable of doing more than reacting with oxygen. In my experience, MCT oil with dissolved C60 decomposes when exposed to red light. It produces a distinct odor of rancidity, which is the smell of free caprylic acid. C60 also appears to react with other things dissolved with it when exposed to red light (and likely any light).

Epoxides take a very long time to form.

From your citation

"A ratio of peak intensities indicates approximately 0.7% epoxide formation, after 21 h of light exposure (Fig. S1)."

(my note here) ***That's a small fraction after a long time of light exposure.***

"By MS, no additional peaks corresponding to a mass lower than one individual fullerene molecule were present in a solution exposed to light indicating that photolysis is not taking place. Due to the relatively slow formation of C60Ox, a significantly longer exposure time

of 2 weeks was employed for FTIR spectroscopy samples in order to increase the concentration of oxidised fullerene.

Upon light exposure, peaks were observed at 806, 1018, 1095, 1261 and 1459 cm−1 which have been previously assigned to fullerene epoxide formation [27–29], either for C60O or C60O3 as indicated on Fig. 1b (C60O2 was not observed by FTIR spectroscopy, but was shown to be present by MS)."

In order to get measureable useable data they had to expose the oil to light for 2 weeks.

Like I said -- a nothing burger.

Edited by sensei, 08 December 2017 - 07:17 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3452 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:57 PM

I don't think there's actually been a peer-reviewed study comparing the effects of UV exposure with ambient lab light but I don't remember any mention that all the procedures, like vehicle administration, throughout the entire Baati study were conducted in total darkness. Just storage. I do recall, however, Moussa mentioning care to avoid UV light exposure in Anthony's video interview.  Footnote #19 [Szwarc H, Moussa F. Toxicity of [60]fullerene: confusion in the scientific literature. J Nanosci Lett 2011;1(1):61e2.] seems to be a 2011 update to Moussa's 2007 summary but I haven't been able to find a copy of that.

Howard

See this thread: C60 and red light

I've seen that. Problem is that the red-light study you cited pretty much trashed its own premise that epioxide formation has much to do with destructive singlet oxygen... with its observation that whatever it is they think they were detecting didn't show up after 26 hours of continuous UV exposure:

For a 0.2 wt% solution, we estimate that 1 h of ambient laboratory light (measured to be  photons/s/cm2) exposure is sufficient to form clusters as measured by DLS, shown in Fig. 4a. By contrast, prolonged UV-A exposure (26 h), even with a higher concentration (0.3 wt%), did not result in significant cluster formation compared to a sample kept in the dark.

We don't know much about what KMoody did but I think we do know that he exposed c60evoo to some unspecified level of UV  light and killed rodents with the result. My take away is that cluster formation is probably only loosely related to singlet oxygen formation which can be deadly (at least to mice) and quite different in effect from cluster formation... maybe even the opposite.  It's also curious that Baati tested for cluster formation of it's stored material regularly... using deflection with a laser beam as their means of measuring cluster formation.  Oooh, here's an unsettling thought... maybe it was the laser beam treatment that was responsible for the Baati results.

Howard

Edited by hav, 08 December 2017 - 08:03 PM.

• Good Point x 3

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3453 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:58 PM

The epoxides break up by mechanical agitation.[/size]

The C60 epoxides are stable. Whether they are bad or not is open to question.. But C60 is capable of doing more than reacting with oxygen. In my experience, MCT oil with dissolved C60 decomposes when exposed to red light. It produces a distinct odor of rancidity, which is the smell of free caprylic acid. C60 also appears to react with other things dissolved with it when exposed to red light (and likely any light).

Epoxides take a very long time to form.

From your citation

"A ratio of peak intensities indicates approximately 0.7% epoxide formation, after 21 h of light exposure (Fig. S1)."

(my note here) ***That's a small fraction after a long time of light exposure.***

"By MS, no additional peaks corresponding to a mass lower than one individual fullerene molecule were present in a solution exposed to light indicating that photolysis is not taking place. Due to the relatively slow formation of C60Ox, a significantly longer exposure time

of 2 weeks was employed for FTIR spectroscopy samples in order to increase the concentration of oxidised fullerene.

Upon light exposure, peaks were observed at 806, 1018, 1095, 1261 and 1459 cm−1 which have been previously assigned to fullerene epoxide formation [27–29], either for C60O or C60O3 as indicated on Fig. 1b (C60O2 was not observed by FTIR spectroscopy, but was shown to be present by MS)."

In order to get measureable useable data they had to expose the oil to light for 2 weeks.

Like I said -- a nothing burger.

I noted the smell and taste of free FA from C60/MCT oil after 30 minutes of exposure to a red LED flashlight. So keep in mind that an amber bottle left on a shelf either at the vendor or at home will be irradiated with red light for hours every day as amber glass passes red light. The irradiation won't be as intense, but it builds up and is doing random chemistry with whatever is dissolved in the solvent oil. Thus transferring the oil to a metal bottle or storing it in a black zip lock or other light poof container is a good idea.

• Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#3454 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:37 PM

Input please.

I just finished making C60EVoo with De Carlo Tenuta Torre di Mossa 2016, which has an extraordinarily high polyphenol count of 885 ppm, which gives it a deep green color.

I pulverized SES 99.85% SES C60 and added 0.8 g/ml of C60 to 1 liter of De Carlo EVoo, covered the flask very well in aluminum foil to reduce possible UV effects on the mixture and let it dissolve with a magnetic stirrer for a little over two weeks.

Once finished I removed the aluminum foil and filled ten 100 ml bottles with the C60oo.

In checking the color compared to both a bottle of C60oo that I had purchased from https://carbon60oliveoil.com/shop/, which I have purchased and used dozens of time since August, 2012, and the other bottle that was hand-made according to Turnbuckle’s formula with MCT oil and hydroxytyrosol, they each exhibited the same light pinkish/violet color.

In the newly-made 1 liter bottle that has the 885 ppm polyphenol count C60 the color is green, not pinkish.

Comparing it to plain De Carlo Tenuta Torre di Mossa 2016, they look so similar in deep green color that I don’t believe that I can perceive a difference.

Notably, there was very, very, very little black C60 residue at the bottom of the 1 liter bottle of the newly made C60oo. There was considerably more of the black C60 dust residue in the bottom of the bottle of the 1 liter of C60 dissolved in MCT oil that I made some months ago.

This is surprising considering that the C60 that was dissolved in MCT oil with added hydroxytyrosol exhibited basically the same light pinkish color that is seen in pre-made C60oo from https://carbon60oliveoil.com/shop.

Yet from all appearances, considering how very little residue there was in the final dissolution, it appears that the mixture was very efficient.

Does anyone have any ideas why the C60oo that I made did not appear to result in a pinkish color?

#3455 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:08 AM

My batches never last more than a week. Plus they are stored in a cupboard.

An LED flashlight is likely close to a watt or watts.

#3456 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:14 AM

Attached File  thumbnail day 2.jpg   98.33KB   0 downloads

Day 2  as promised

gets darker each day

Edited by sensei, 09 December 2017 - 02:15 AM.

• like x 1

#3457 Captain Obvious

• 82 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:10 AM

I noted the smell and taste of free FA from C60/MCT oil after 30 minutes of exposure to a red LED flashlight. So keep in mind that an amber bottle left on a shelf either at the vendor or at home will be irradiated with red light for hours every day as amber glass passes red light. The irradiation won't be as intense, but it builds up and is doing random chemistry with whatever is dissolved in the solvent oil. Thus transferring the oil to a metal bottle or storing it in a black zip lock or other light poof container is a good idea.

Unless you did at least a "pepsi test" by blind tasting several batches processed identically except for the LED flashlight (using for example with a blue LED flashlight or no light at all and preferably by someone else), it's quite likely that your tasting experience was influenced by what you expected to taste. It's well known that taste is especially susceptible to expectations and environmental cues.

Edited by Captain Obvious, 09 December 2017 - 10:10 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#3458 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:24 AM

Unless you did at least a "pepsi test" by blind tasting several batches processed identically except for the LED flashlight (using for example with a blue LED flashlight or no light at all and preferably by someone else), it's quite likely that your tasting experience was influenced by what you expected to taste. It's well known that taste is especially susceptible to expectations and environmental cues.

What would we do without you, Obvious?

• Cheerful x 2

#3459 Captain Obvious

• 82 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:55 PM

What would we do without you, Obvious?

Oh, I don't know.. Maybe play a scientist with a chemistry set and a flashlight?

#3460 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:28 AM

Attached File  thumbnail.jpg   91.14KB   0 downloads

day 1

Attached File  thumbnail day 2.jpg   98.33KB   0 downloads

day 2

Attached File  thumbnail 3.jpg   91.14KB   0 downloads

Day three

as promised

Edited by sensei, 10 December 2017 - 04:29 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#3461 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:24 PM

Monday Morning,

no residue visible

Attached File  thumbnail mon.jpg   93.82KB   0 downloads

#3462 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:31 PM

We don't know much about what KMoody did but I think we do know that he exposed c60evoo to some unspecified level of UV  light and killed rodents with the result. 

Howard

That's not what happened at all.

Supposedly, C60OO given to immunocompromised mice that had been injected with millions of viable cancer cells into their tail vein to simulate a mouse model of Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, developed tumors at a greater rate than the control group AML model.

Please stop perpetuating that incorrect meme.

• like x 1

#3463 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:51 PM

We don't know much about what KMoody did but I think we do know that he exposed c60evoo to some unspecified level of UV  light and killed rodents with the result. 

Howard

Supposedly, C60OO given to immunocompromised mice that had been injected with millions of viable cancer cells into their tail vein to simulate a mouse model of Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, developed tumors at a greater rate than the control group AML model.

Mmoody has apparently done more than one experiment.  The one he reported that I found relevant to the red light study was his claimed exposure of c60evoo to UV light and administering it to mice who promptly dropped dead. He hasn't told us much about the details of that except that he used a pretty powerful light source and that death occurred in 1-3 days.  From what I know of singlet oxygen, I'd say he's in a position to  document it's production from UV exposure of c60evoo.  Singlet oxygen is a form of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) and known to have a highly destructive antiseptic effect on living cells.  The only issue is whether clumping or expioxides have anything to do with that and I think between Baati, Kmoody, and the red light study, that theory is pretty much refuted in my mind... just wish KMoody would report his details since I think his testing is significant and should be formally added to the body of scientific knowledge. 

Howard

Edited by hav, 11 December 2017 - 08:48 PM.

• Agree x 1

#3464 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:42 PM

We don't know much about what KMoody did but I think we do know that he exposed c60evoo to some unspecified level of UV light and killed rodents with the result.

Howard

Mmoody has apparently done more than one experiment. The one he reported that I found relevant to the red light study was his claimed exposure of c60evoo to UV light and administering it to mice who promptly dropped dead. He hasn't told us much about the details of that except that he used a pretty powerful light source and that death occurred in 1-3 days. From what I know of singlet oxygen, I'd say he's in a position to document it's production from UV exposure of c60evoo. Singlet oxygen is a form of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) and known to have a highly destructive antiseptic effect on living cells. The only issue is whether clumping or expioxides have anything to do with that and I think between Baati, Kmoody, and the red light study, that theory is pretty much refuted in my mind... just wish KMoody would report his details since I think his testing is significant and should be formally added to the body of scientific knowledge.

Howard

Aldehyde poisoning.

I'll post the paper. UV irradiation of EVOO causes the formation of aldehydes including acetaldehyde and 2-butenal among others. 2-but has an ld50 in mice of 519 parts per million.

This has nothing to do with carbon 60 and everything to do with the creation of aldehydes by high-intensity irradiation of extra virgin olive oil by ultraviolet light.

#3465 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:10 AM

"The effects of UV radiation on the chemical and sensory characteristics of virgin olive oils (cv. Arbequina and Picual) were assessed. Even small doses of UV radiation induced oxidation of the virgin olive oil samples. Total phenols and fatty acids contents decreased during the process as well as the intensity of the bitter and fruity sensory attributes, while the intensity of the rancid sensory attribute notably increased. Acetaldehyde, 2-butenal, 2-pentenal, octane, octanal, hexanal, nonanal, and 2-decenal were the volatile compounds most affected, showing an important increase during the irradiation process. Nonanal, hexanal, and pentanal showed high correlation with the rancid sensory attribute (90%, 86%, and 86%, respectively). 2-Decenal and nonanal concentrations allowed us to predict the alteration level of the samples by mean of multiple Ridge regression.

http://pubs.acs.org/....1021/jf0529262

Many of the compounds have ld-50 oral dosages of mg/kg in mice, some as low as 99mg/kg  -- which works out to 2 mg for your average 20 gram mouse

collectively, the volatile compounds cited above would likely be highly toxic in combination and kill mice in 1-3 days

2-butenal (also known as crotonaldehyde) has an LC-50 of 519ppm in mice - death in 2 hours at that concentration 

https://en.wikipedia.../Crotonaldehyde

https://www.cdc.gov/...dlh/123739.html

Edited by sensei, 12 December 2017 - 12:15 AM.

• Informative x 2

#3466 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:57 AM

I've consumed hugely acute doses of 1.5 mg/kg on multiple occasions (that = 135+ mg C60 in 150+ mg of gut churning olive oil) heck, I managed to down 240 ml once (mainly because Anthony Loera stated IIRC he would drink a cup as his acute dose -- so I said 'if he can I can')

What is your intake plan this time? Similarly large acute doses and then staying put for ~2 years or lower but continuous dosing?

#3467 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:36 AM

I've consumed hugely acute doses of 1.5 mg/kg on multiple occasions (that = 135+ mg C60 in 150+ mg of gut churning olive oil) heck, I managed to down 240 ml once (mainly because Anthony Loera stated IIRC he would drink a cup as his acute dose -- so I said 'if he can I can')

What is your intake plan this time? Similarly large acute doses and then staying put for ~2 years or lower but continuous dosing?

Nope

Acute doses to load

Probably the whole 240 mg/300 ml the first week,

then 45-135 mg per week for 12 weeks

then cut frequency by half (but not dose) ( once every other week for 12 weeks)

then half again ( once every month for 3 months)

Then maintain at 45mg single dose every other week ....

#3468 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

"The effects of UV radiation on the chemical and sensory characteristics of virgin olive oils (cv. Arbequina and Picual) were assessed. Even small doses of UV radiation induced oxidation of the virgin olive oil samples. Total phenols and fatty acids contents decreased during the process as well as the intensity of the bitter and fruity sensory attributes, while the intensity of the rancid sensory attribute notably increased. Acetaldehyde, 2-butenal, 2-pentenal, octane, octanal, hexanal, nonanal, and 2-decenal were the volatile compounds most affected, showing an important increase during the irradiation process. Nonanal, hexanal, and pentanal showed high correlation with the rancid sensory attribute (90%, 86%, and 86%, respectively). 2-Decenal and nonanal concentrations allowed us to predict the alteration level of the samples by mean of multiple Ridge regression.

http://pubs.acs.org/....1021/jf0529262

Many of the compounds have ld-50 oral dosages of mg/kg in mice, some as low as 99mg/kg  -- which works out to 2 mg for your average 20 gram mouse

collectively, the volatile compounds cited above would likely be highly toxic in combination and kill mice in 1-3 days

2-butenal (also known as crotonaldehyde) has an LC-50 of 519ppm in mice - death in 2 hours at that concentration 

https://en.wikipedia.../Crotonaldehyde

https://www.cdc.gov/...dlh/123739.html

Wow, that's a great find!  Suggests that UV exposure might not be specifically related to c60 but to olive oil generally.  Guess what's needed is some experimentation with c60evoo using pure olive oil as a control at a variety of UV levels to investigate what adding c60 to the mix actually does.  Like what Baati did with carbon tetrachloride.  I would expect that c60 might have some protective effects to uv exposure products in the mix.

Howard

Edited by hav, 12 December 2017 - 04:13 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#3469 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:53 AM

Nope

Acute doses to load

Probably the whole 240 mg/300 ml the first week,

then 45-135 mg per week for 12 weeks

then cut frequency by half (but not dose) ( once every other week for 12 weeks)

then half again ( once every month for 3 months)

Then maintain at 45mg single dose every other week ....

I see - load big and fast and then stay loaded.

What would determine the actual amount in the "45-135mg per week" 12-week period?

#3470 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:15 AM

I see - load big and fast and then stay loaded.

What would determine the actual amount in the "45-135mg per week" 12-week period?

$$ and the gross olive oil chugging factor

good 99.95% C60 is $890 for 10 grams

I can afford the 135mg/week -- it falls to how often I can chug 150 ml (5 ounces) of olive oil consistently.

It is honestly quite stomach churning.

Well,

I decided to chug the oil tonight

PIC 1  125ml Oil ~ 100 mg C60

Attached File  thumbnail 125 ml.jpg   92.91KB   0 downloads

yeah that magenta is quite beautiful isn't it

me drinking it

Attached File  thumbnail drinking.jpg   126.21KB   2 downloads

Edited by sensei, 13 December 2017 - 05:16 AM.

• Cheerful x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3471 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:44 PM

it falls to how often I can chug 150 ml (5 ounces) of olive oil consistently.

Why are you doing it in 1 shot? Trying to replicate Baati intake protocol?

If you spread it over 5-7 days 150ml is quite manageable (I go through more than that on salads) and given C60oo's long half-life probably close to an once-per-week dosing.

#3472 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:25 PM

it falls to how often I can chug 150 ml (5 ounces) of olive oil consistently.

Why are you doing it in 1 shot? Trying to replicate Baati intake protocol?
If you spread it over 5-7 days 150ml is quite manageable (I go through more than that on salads) and given C60oo's long half-life probably close to an once-per-week dosing.

Yes, at least 1.4 mg/kg -- I don't believe C60OO should be scaled by species as the proposed method of action is in the cellular membrane, therefore mass/dose ratio is quite important.

I weigh 95 kilos

I have dosed 45mg/day daily for a week before, so a dose of 315 mg over the course of a week showed no ill effects.

I am also one of the few people to see reversal of gray hair, nevi fall off my body, eye color change (more vibrant blue-green than just blue), and have the effects last long after ceasing C60.

I think high doses are the way to go.
  • unsure x 2
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3473 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:03 AM

Why don't you at least mix with some water/smoothie/veg juice to make it more bearable?

I just took ~50ml C60oo in a glass of ~150ml water and it is totally tolerable. I think you can even go as high as 1:1 and still be fine.

It ends up like that in the stomach anyway.

#3474 Captain Obvious

• 82 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:21 AM

As you guys have taken large doses of C60-EVOO, I wonder if you have experienced similar side-effect as I have.

Quite often (if not always) after taking about 10-20 mg of C60, maybe around 4-6 hours later I experience a sensation that is difficult to describe. It's a sort of light-headedness combined with a peculiar feeling in the chest or lungs. It's not entirely uncomfortable but the first time I experienced it I was alarmed and had to lie down and wait for it to pass. Later I have noticed almost as if I need to breathe less or as if there was more oxygen, but all this is of course completely subjective and I have not had any measurements done or even managed to check if my breathing patterns have changed. The sensation lasts about half an hour and then subsides. It's not accompanied by actual dizziness or anything that I would experience as serious.

It could be placebo, but the first time it occured it was completely out of the blue and I did not first realise the connection to taking C60 earlier except later as it happened several times. Also I have had no other symptoms that I can attribute to C60.

The C60-EVOO is home-made by mixing about 350-400 mg of C60 into 500ml of high-polyphenol (judging by the very strong taste) EVOO. The oil I buy comes almost directly from a small high-quality manufacturer in Italy and is stored under nitrogen atmosphere before bottling. It's packed in a amber bottle with each bottle stored in a separate cardboard box. The C60 is mixed at least three days with a magnetic stirrer in a bottle wrapped with tinfoil to prevent light exposure. The oil is under vacuum which I create using a vacuum pump and a rubber cap used for storing wine in a wine bottle (Vacu Vin). The oil is afterwards stored in 50 ml glass bottles wrapped in tinfoil and placed in a freezer. I thaw each bottle when I need it.

I would appreciate any input. Thanks.

Edited by Captain Obvious, 15 December 2017 - 08:34 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#3475 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:30 AM

As you guys have taken large doses of C60-EVOO, I wonder if you have experienced similar side-effect as I have.

Quite often (if not always) after taking about 10-20 mg of C60, maybe around 4-6 hours later I experience a sensation that is difficult to describe. It's a sort of light-headedness combined with a peculiar feeling in the chest or lungs. 
I would appreciate any input. Thanks.

That would be a no

and my usual dose of C60 is at least 45mg

Why don't you at least mix with some water/smoothie/veg juice to make it more bearable?

I just took ~50ml C60oo in a glass of ~150ml water and it is totally tolerable. I think you can even go as high as 1:1 and still be fine.

It ends up like that in the stomach anyway.

Because -- water and oilve oil and veggie juice and olive oil in the quantities required to cut a 125ml plus dose of oil 

IS MORE DISGUSTING AND UNDRINKABLE than the oil

Tried it 

Chug 12-16 ounces of veggie juice mixed with 5-6 ounces of olive oil -- talk about sweating and regurgitation -- 

Edited by sensei, 16 December 2017 - 02:31 AM.

• Informative x 2

#3476 Captain Obvious

• 82 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:15 AM

That would be a no

Thanks for the info, Sensei. I have been avoiding taking larger doses, because of the observed side-effects, but I might try and do the whole 50 ml in one day and see what happens. 

I usually just pour some on a piece of bread and us it to soak up whatever remains on the plate. I usually don't have any problem with consuming a lot of olive oil, though certainly I've never drank a big quantity on it's own!

#3477 apmark

• 69 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:46 AM

I'm inclined to agree with Sensie

A straight dose quickly and then its over, the bad taste is after all only seconds in duration.

Sometimes I will chew a tasty vitamin C tablet straight after though to get rid of any leftover taste

#3478 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

That would be a no

Thanks for the info, Sensei. I have been avoiding taking larger doses, because of the observed side-effects, but I might try and do the whole 50 ml in one day and see what happens. 

I usually just pour some on a piece of bread and us it to soak up whatever remains on the plate. I usually don't have any problem with consuming a lot of olive oil, though certainly I've never drank a big quantity on it's own!

I started my C60OO journey with Vaughter Wellness C60 OIL.  Have NEVER had a bad experience with them and bought many many bottles.

Downing a 45mg/50ml bottle is quite easy.

Honestly I have never used it on food except once I mixed some into spaghetti with meat sauce (US version).

For me it has always been dosed by itself.

#3479 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:41 PM

have you ever thought about checking dna methylation?

i think it would be useful to have dna methylation results on high dose c60 users and see if all of us get very good results compared to our chronological age.

i haven t checked all c60 posts but it looks like i m the only one who checked it

i ll be rechecking mine by 6 months

That would be a no

I started my C60OO journey with Vaughter Wellness C60 OIL.  Have NEVER had a bad experience with them and bought many many bottles.

Downing a 45mg/50ml bottle is quite easy.

Honestly I have never used it on food except once I mixed some into spaghetti with meat sauce (US version).

For me it has always been dosed by itself.

Edited by lost69, 16 December 2017 - 11:43 PM.

#3480 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:18 AM

have you ever thought about checking dna methylation?

i think it would be useful to have dna methylation results on high dose c60 users and see if all of us get very good results compared to our chronological age.

i haven t checked all c60 posts but it looks like i m the only one who checked it

i ll be rechecking mine by 6 months

DNA methylation can be reversed by histone de-acetylase inhibitors HDACis.

Histone deacetylase inhibitors reverse CpG methylation by regulating DNMT1 through ERK signaling.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/21868513

of interest is that GARLIC contains many HDAC inhibitors -- perhaps that's why garlic is identified as one of the herbs that promote longevity

Edited by sensei, 17 December 2017 - 12:19 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buckyball, c60, fullerene, buckyballs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users