• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Anything Stronger/more intense than noopept?

noopept strength intense intensity nootropic racetam

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 saltyjohn1

• 14 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

First Post :laugh:

I've recently received ten grams of noopept from Intelimeds I've noticed a change in my concentration span and motivation to work. However It isn't what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a punch in the face nootropic.. or one which I can feel an effect from even when I haven't taken it on the same day.

I'm strongly considering Stacking it with One gram of aniracetam; One and a half of Choline Bitartrate per day taking breaks from noopept on the weekends. Any thoughts?

I've heard about really exotic nootropics which invoke neurogenosis. Any experiences with these?

Finally, which of the racetams will give the most bang for my buck?

#2 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:31 AM

For a punch in the face, you could try phenylpiracetam, or pramiracetam.

It sounds to me like what you're asking for is more of a stimulant than a nootropic. Fortunately, the aforementioned compounds are both.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Heraclitean

• 134 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

Sorry, none of the racetams are in your face. Anything which is in your face is so because it is strongly altering your bodily systems. Given that your bodily systems operate under tightly controlled homeostatic mechanisms, any strong alteration (ie in your face) will cause overcompensations and pathological adjustments, leading to varying degrees of pain and disease.
Racetams are about as benign as psychiatric drugs can get, and hence can't be in your face. Ergo, there are no in your face nootropics, but there are in your face short term cognitive enhancers, such as speed as the above poster said.
In my opinion, you should temper your expectations and go down a friendly route, one that doesn't end in addiction, habituation, chasing highs and other nonsense. IMO, of course.
  • like x 1

#4 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:36 AM

First Post :laugh:

I've recently received ten grams of noopept from Intelimeds I've noticed a change in my concentration span and motivation to work. However It isn't what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a punch in the face nootropic.. or one which I can feel an effect from even when I haven't taken it on the same day.

I'm strongly considering Stacking it with One gram of aniracetam; One and a half of Choline Bitartrate per day taking breaks from noopept on the weekends. Any thoughts?

I've heard about really exotic nootropics which invoke neurogenosis. Any experiences with these?

Finally, which of the racetams will give the most bang for my buck?

For a punch in the face, you could try phenylpiracetam, or pramiracetam.

It sounds to me like what you're asking for is more of a stimulant than a nootropic. Fortunately, the aforementioned compounds are both.

I tried bunk phenyl; I had high expectations...

Pramiracetam is working well for me but certainly not in your face.

#5 saltyjohn1

• Topic Starter
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:59 AM

:) Wise words which i will follow. However Pramaracetam is too pricy for me, but phenylpiracetam is certainly something i will try in the future.

Thanks to All

#6 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

Smartpowders.com has it in bulk for a decent price. Cheaper than phenylpiracetam for sure.

#7 summertimex

• 88 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:08 PM

add prami and low dose alcar

#8 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:17 AM

Yep. My morning stack is:

2 grams of ALCAR,
500 mg. Citochone CDP,
600 mg. Pramiracetam,
1500 mg. Aniracetam,
8 mg. Galantamine,
Stimulant.

Oh, also 400 mg. Sulbutiamine.

#9 Heraclitean

• 134 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

Have you been on that stack for long? Looks intense.

#10 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:38 AM

Indeed; it's for my upcoming LSAT.

Here's the rest:

Midday:

1 scoop Focus XT
2g ALCAR
2 capsules Aniracetam
800mg N-Acetyl-Tyrosine
1 capsule Galantamine

Night:

3g Betaine
1 scoop Stim-Free Focus XT
2 capsules Sulbutiamine

#11 polymathic

• 45 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

Sorry, none of the racetams are in your face. Anything which is in your face is so because it is strongly altering your bodily systems. Given that your bodily systems operate under tightly controlled homeostatic mechanisms, any strong alteration (ie in your face) will cause overcompensations and pathological adjustments, leading to varying degrees of pain and disease.
Racetams are about as benign as psychiatric drugs can get, and hence can't be in your face. Ergo, there are no in your face nootropics, but there are in your face short term cognitive enhancers, such as speed as the above poster said.
In my opinion, you should temper your expectations and go down a friendly route, one that doesn't end in addiction, habituation, chasing highs and other nonsense. IMO, of course.

^^ agree wholeheartedly.

Substances that have massive "in your face" effects tend to come with tolerance. Nootropics vs cognitive enhancers/

Racetams are subtle.

Caffeine, speed, Ritalin, modafinil aren't nootropics, but they are cognitive enhancers,

I'm still waiting for NZT to come out though, that's something to look forward too.

#12 Audiomajik

• 18 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

Meth. :laugh:
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Seriously, almost anything punch-in-the-face is going to probably have punch-in-the-face side effects (like meth). Tread safely.

#13 deh707

• 126 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:10 AM

Indeed; it's for my upcoming LSAT.

Here's the rest:

Midday:

1 scoop Focus XT
2g ALCAR
2 capsules Aniracetam
800mg N-Acetyl-Tyrosine
1 capsule Galantamine

Night:

3g Betaine
1 scoop Stim-Free Focus XT
2 capsules Sulbutiamine

Nice looking stacks. I myself use FXT (or the caffeine-free version)+ 1g ALCAR + 1.5g Aniracetam + 2g Piracetam with great results.

Sometime's I'll add a Primatene (12.5mg ephedrine HCI), or a Bronkaid (25mg ephedrine sulfate), OR a low dose of Modafinil (50mg).

What's your experience with piracetam? How about stacked with FXT?

#14 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:54 AM

I don't recall using plain piracetam, I've always stuck to the advanced forms--- perhaps it is time to try it, though...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#15 lifebuddy

• 156 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

Caffeine, speed, Ritalin, modafinil aren't nootropics, but they are cognitive enhancers,

Even those drugs are only cognitive enhancers when used at low-moderate doses.
Generally with stimulants, the higher you get - the less able you are to control the focus that they provide.

Edited by lifebuddy, 29 November 2012 - 12:16 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopept, strength, intense, intensity, nootropic, racetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users