* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#3271 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:42 PM

Throw in the slightly used set of Ginzu steak knives and the ShamWow and it's a deal. 

Sorry, no can do. I tried, but the knife set overloaded my drone.

I’ve had 41 page views on my ridiculously-overpriced NSI-189, and one person is watching it. I may actually sell the stuff! If anybody seriously contacts me about it, I’m going to try to talk them out of buying it. Your comment about taking advantage of desperate people was right on the mark. American Big Pharma already has the monopoly in that department.

• Enjoying the show x 2

#3272 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:27 AM

NSI Take the limiters off your brain so you can experience life the way it's meant to be

"It was...like you know. How do I put it? The big bang in the universe, but it was happening in my head, like it used to be empty and now its full of beautiful thoughts and dreams. Before NSI I was nobody, now i am somebody"

• Cheerful x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3273 Limitless life

• 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:51 AM

Got more coming now. Bigger batch. Will go 75 a gram, minimum buy 2 grams. Them will have at that price for longecity members only until next batch runs out. When it's gone that will be last batch. It has turned my wife from manic depressive hell back to the woman I married in a month. She is listening to rolling stones and,cleaning. Before nsi she stayed in bed sleeping and so depressed I didn't know what to do. I just want people to have a chance to get those New neurons. I've only been taking for about a week and seems like daily I can see my memory getting better, concepts easier to follow and understand. If interested at this price please send email to limitlesslifenootropics@protonmail.ch
  • dislike x 4
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#3274 Limitless life

• 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:17 AM

I'm no scam artist. All my products are lab certified. www.limitlesslifenootropics.com I'm just starting out and having trouble competing with the Big guys. I even offer cod. No body else does this. My prices are great on all compounds. Just remembered people doing group buys earlier in thread for nsi. And there are only 3 labs with genuine nsi out of China. There May be others but I know for a fact my product is the real deal. Go cheap or get quality. Synthesis on This is not cheap. I got into this business to genuinely help people. I many not have the budget that liftmode does,but people who have tried both mine and there product have all come back to me. I for sure notice 200mg nicely with my batch. I don't get the same effect from liftmode. It takes about 400 from them. I'm not doubting there purity and I have tried their products many times. My product is fluffy white powder and is not quite as bad tasting as there's. I think the form they sell may be less bio available.If you know anyone interested in nootropics give the little guy a shot. You can call me directly and I promise outstanding quality and customer service. And I'm willing to give small sample, for analysis to the Heisenberg. I'm confident in my product. I've seen it in action. And not to many people have amfonelic acid. I'm limiting buys to 250mg per customer per two week period. Antibiotic profile could be concern and doing it this way will bring me the type of customers I want. Not just a bunch of idiots looking for an everyday meth replacement. But people willing to share there research. I've known two people who have tried it and interestingly enough didn't crave it when it was gone. Just had what was described simply as an incredibly time. With zero side effects. Just bliss and then baseline. Of course I don't suggest you try it yourself as it's sold as a pure compound for research, but research is what's lacking on this interesting compound. Serious researchers only. Sorry for shameless plug, probably get removed but I've got every thing invested in this and no clients to speak of. Hope to see you at my site
I'm no scam artist. All my products are lab certified. www.limitlesslifenootropics.com I'm just starting out and having trouble competing with the Big guys. I even offer cod. No body else does this. My prices are great on all compounds. Just remembered people doing group buys earlier in thread for nsi. And there are only 3 labs with genuine nsi out of China. There May be others but I know for a fact my product is the real deal. Go cheap or get quality. Synthesis on This is not cheap. I got into this business to genuinely help people. I many not have the budget that liftmode does,but people who have tried both mine and there product have all come back to me. I for sure notice 200mg nicely with my batch. I don't get the same effect from liftmode. It takes about 400 from them. I'm not doubting there purity and I have tried their products many times. My product is fluffy white powder and is not quite as bad tasting as there's. I think the form they sell may be less bio available.If you know anyone interested in nootropics give the little guy a shot. You can call me directly and I promise outstanding quality and customer service. And I'm willing to give small sample, for analysis to the Heisenberg. I'm confident in my product. I've seen it in action. And not to many people have amfonelic acid. I'm limiting buys to 250mg per customer per two week period. Antibiotic profile could be concern and doing it this way will bring me the type of customers I want. Not just a bunch of idiots looking for an everyday meth replacement. But people willing to share there research. I've known two people who have tried it and interestingly enough didn't crave it when it was gone. Just had what was described simply as an incredibly time. With zero side effects. Just bliss and then baseline. Of course I don't suggest you try it yourself as it's sold as a pure compound for research, but research is what's lacking on this interesting compound. Serious researchers only. Sorry for shameless plug, probably get removed but I've got every thing invested in this and no clients to speak of. Hope to see you at my site
  • dislike x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3
  • Needs references x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3275 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:02 AM

I'm no scam artist. All my products are lab certified...

what does lab certified even mean? just that the factory in china assured you that it is >98% purity?
or did you actually go through the trouble of getting a third party analysis (which i highly doubt you did)?

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#3276 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:10 AM

I'm no scam artist.

Dude—have a Coke and a phenibut and chill out a little. Nobody has even insinuated that you’re a scam artist. We just pointed out that $125/gram for NSI-189 is a bit on the pricey side. And on your site it’s $160. We can buy 100 grams of the stuff from Wuhan HengHeDa for $550, and it’s already been subjected to independent third-party analysis. (At least, one batch has. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has tested subsequent batches.) But a lot of us are experiencing profound results from HHD’s product, so I’m gonna go out on a limb here and at least posit that it’s the real deal. Unless your product is hand-delivered to our doors by Hooter’s waitresses and includes a happy ending, it’s extremely unlikely that you’ll get any patronage from anybody here. Quite frankly though, I see no outstanding reason not to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your product is what it is represented as. The price is just too steep for my blood. Get some Alagebrium synthesized and beat THT’s price, and we’ll talk.

• Cheerful x 4
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1
  • like x 1

#3277 Zhivili

• 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:33 AM

Small question - has anybody here experienced or heard of reports of NSI-189 causing insomnia if taken later in the day?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3278 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:05 AM

Small question - has anybody here experienced or heard of reports of NSI-189 causing insomnia if taken later in the day?

In my experience, it seems to have no effect on sleep—either positive or negative—if taken in the evening.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3279 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:15 AM

When I first tried NSI, I limited it to one dose in the morning, because it messed with my sleep. It felt very mildy stimulating.

So yes, it can, but I guess it depends on the dose. I'd also think that this would go away after some time of taking it.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3280 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

Just my thoughts: For those who who don't get a stimulatory reaction from NSI-189, are you on any other supplement, nootropic, or medication that promotes sedation? Because if this drug is going to pass trials and hit the market, it needs to be effective on its own.

SSRI's help anxiety and some depression for a short period of time; stimulants on their own ameliorate ADD symptoms. So NSI-189 needs to be held to the same standards. If this drug is designed to treat depression, then I should be able to take it on its own and get relief. But for me, the anxiety was pretty intense lol. Much more so than 54 mg of Concerta. So if you're getting the benefits ONLY when you're sedating yourself with, say, 50 mg of zoloft of whatever, then this doesn't bode well for the success of NSI-189 as a stand-alone treatment.

It's supposed to be a top-notch drug, not a nootropic to augment with another stack that is already treating what NSI is DESIGNED to be treating on its own. Am I wrong?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3281 Limitless life

• 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:02 PM

100 grams for 550. Thanks for the connection. That's much cheaper than I'm paying. But it is independent lab certified by reed lab Kennesaw. He also did synthesis. I'll see about product you requested bein made
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3282 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:24 PM

100 grams for 550. Thanks for the connection. That's much cheaper than I'm paying. But it is independent lab certified by reed lab Kennesaw. He also did synthesis. I'll see about product you requested bein made

It's not independent if the same lab did synthesis and testing. All the Chinese labs will obviously tell you they tested it. You could buy there and have it tested by reed lab Kennesaw.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#3283 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:29 PM

A second independent analysis of HHD's product would be highly desirable.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3284 cheezburger

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

I'm precisely willing to do it. I can pay all the cost it would involve (~$200 i've read).

Unfortunately, I don't have any HHD NSI-189 and I'm not really ready to pay $500 for a not-sure-what-it-is powder.

I'll wait until they can offer small quantity. Or if anyone has some grams available to purchase it would be easier :-)

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3285 Limitless life

• 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:04 PM

I am close friends with the owner. He was the same guy who made the odesmethyltramadol for the Chinese human trials. First person to turn it into crystal form and since tramadol was required for the synthesis,after it was scheduled he designed a method to make it without the tramadol. He used to work with sigma alpha. Does not make odesmethyltramadol anymore but it's extremely complicated synthesis. I'll call him and see what he would charge me for synthesis. Can you send chemical structure pic.CAS number If it has one. Full chem name.I missed some of this thread so I only caught tail end.
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3286 Limitless life

• 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:07 PM

Alagebrium, that's what you want synthesized? Never heard of it. Looking it up now
Alagebrium, that's what you want synthesized? Never heard of it. Looking it up now
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3287 cheezburger

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:11 PM

I am close friends with the owner. He was the same guy who made the odesmethyltramadol for the Chinese human trials. First person to turn it into crystal form and since tramadol was required for the synthesis,after it was scheduled he designed a method to make it without the tramadol. He used to work with sigma alpha. Does not make odesmethyltramadol anymore but it's extremely complicated synthesis. I'll call him and see what he would charge me for synthesis. Can you send chemical structure pic.CAS number If it has one. Full chem name.I missed some of this thread so I only caught tail end.

NSI-189

Pic: https://upload.wikim...9_structure.svg

CAS: 1270138-40-3

Chem name formula: C22H30N4O

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3288 Limitless life

• 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:13 PM

Found it. Seems like it was proven ineffective in blocking part of the aging process. Let me know if your still interested. My guy is a genius.
Found it. Seems like it was proven ineffective in blocking part of the aging process. Let me know if your still interested. My guy is a genius.
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3289 Limitless life

• 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:20 PM

Cheeseburger, I will sell you a gram for 75.00 with priority shipping included. I paid 50 and it's incredible product. My wife,one week in, finally got out of bed. She is talking, we went to the beach today, it's across from our house and she for months didn't leave because of bipolar,ptsd and major depressive disorder. Said she feels like she is alive again. Its done wonders for our relationship. She tried everything from the shrink. Nothing worked.Made her feel numb or bad side effects. Thank you neuralste for creating this compound
  • dislike x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3290 resveratrol_guy

• 1,315 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:53 PM

Given the apparent benefits of NSI-189, we might want to investigate its analogs.

In particular, in the patent (or PDF posted here by ScienceGuy) which seems to have launched NSI-189, it's mentioned exactly once, so it sounds like Neuralstem investigated several promising compounds first, then only focussed on NSI-189 after the fact. Perhaps one of you knows why.

But more to the point, it hardly looks like the most effective compound they discovered. Click through some of the images toward the top of the page, for example, this one showing superior performance of NSI-130 or this one showing NSI-127. I believe that part of the answer has to do with bioavailability, but perhaps, say, liposomal NSI-127 might be a better option. In any event, what matters most after safety is the maximum possible extent of neurogeneration we can accomplish. NSI-106 looks promising from that standpoint. NSI-189 didn't even do that well, vs. NSI-183 and NSI-190 in vivo, as shown in Figure 10A and 10B. I think the prospects for safety, at the very least, are good, considering that all these compounds are structurally similar.

All the structures are provided toward the bottom of the patent.

If someone wants to create a new thread about this, go for it.

• WellResearched x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3291 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:00 PM

Given the apparent benefits of NSI-189, we might want to investigate its analogs.

In particular, in the patent (or PDF posted here by ScienceGuy) which seems to have launched NSI-189, it's mentioned exactly once, so it sounds like Neuralstem investigated several promising compounds first, then only focussed on NSI-189 after the fact. Perhaps one of you knows why.

But more to the point, it hardly looks like the most effective compound they discovered. Click through some of the images toward the top of the page, for example, this one showing superior performance of NSI-130 or this one showing NSI-127. I believe that part of the answer has to do with bioavailability, but perhaps, say, liposomal NSI-127 might be a better option. In any event, what matters most after safety is the maximum possible extent of neurogeneration we can accomplish. NSI-106 looks promising from that standpoint. NSI-189 didn't even do that well, vs. NSI-183 and NSI-190 in vivo, as shown in Figure 10A and 10B. I think the prospects for safety, at the very least, are good, considering that all these compounds are structurally similar.

All the structures are provided toward the bottom of the patent.

If someone wants to create a new thread about this, go for it.

Sounds interesting!

Though I'm not so sure about what you say about their safety. Like methamphetamine is way more toxic than amphetamine, but  they are really closely related.

• Agree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3292 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:10 AM

Absolutely. It’s a very easy molecule to synthesize. It used to go for as little as $3/gram. Now THT wants $85 for five grams, although there’s some ambiguity there. If you look near the top of their page it says ‘5 grams.’ But if you look where it says ‘unit quantity,’ it says ’10 grams.’ Either way, it’s a bit expensive. Beat that and I’ll be pounding down your door.

ETA: That’s also part of the reason why I don’t want to pay too much. I have half a dozen peer-reviewed papers on my hard drive saying that it does work (at least in cardiovascular tissue) and an equal number of papers saying that it does squat. So I’m kind of on the fence about this one.

Edited by Heisenburger, 03 August 2015 - 12:56 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3293 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:26 AM

Yes certainly, but only when it's mixed with other stuff, can't tell you what though since there are about 20 different things in my energy drink.

By itself NSI actually makes me a little woozy.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3294 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:40 AM

Just my thoughts: For those who who don't get a stimulatory reaction from NSI-189, are you on any other supplement, nootropic, or medication that promotes sedation? Because if this drug is going to pass trials and hit the market, it needs to be effective on its own.

SSRI's help anxiety and some depression for a short period of time; stimulants on their own ameliorate ADD symptoms. So NSI-189 needs to be held to the same standards. If this drug is designed to treat depression, then I should be able to take it on its own and get relief. But for me, the anxiety was pretty intense lol. Much more so than 54 mg of Concerta. So if you're getting the benefits ONLY when you're sedating yourself with, say, 50 mg of zoloft of whatever, then this doesn't bode well for the success of NSI-189 as a stand-alone treatment.

It's supposed to be a top-notch drug, not a nootropic to augment with another stack that is already treating what NSI is DESIGNED to be treating on its own. Am I wrong?

I don't doubt that NSI has effects, but yeah there is the question of whether it works by itself or not. I think by itself the effects seem to only come out after 1 week of dosing, so there is a delayed effect there.

A thing to note about NSI is everything I've ever read in detail about NSI was said by Neuralstem, so I think NSI may be their moon shot, however we don't really know what's going behind the scenes, just because NSI does something doesn't mean it will pass the FDA and become a mainstream drug, its possible that NSI has a bad side effect profile that we don't know about.

Remember working antidepressant doesn't mean the person comes out better on the other side, it just means the person no longer exhibits depression symptoms, that could also be a lobotomized zombie. Actually in my experience, it's possible that some people would get more depressed on NSI, because it may magnify what you have already going in your mind.

As for the analogue - I bet they choose 189 over the other ones because the other one had bad potential side effects.

Too much growth is also a bad thing, there is a disoder where the body produces too much HGH and the organs end up getting enlarged and push each other to death. Your brain can only grow so much before it starts pushing against the cranium.

A great deal comounds in a drug screening will have powerful effects that also have large side effects, which is why you don't hear much about ligands these days.

So when they were testing this stuff on stem cells, its likely that a little growth is far better than massive growth. Sudden spikes of cell replication is also likely to increased the chance of cancer.

Edited by Major Legend, 03 August 2015 - 05:47 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3295 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:04 AM

I don't doubt that NSI has effects, but yeah there is the question of whether it works by itself or not. I think by itself the effects seem to only come out after 1 week of dosing, so there is a delayed effect there.

A thing to note about NSI is everything I've ever read in detail about NSI was said by Neuralstem, so I think NSI may be their moon shot, however we don't really know what's going behind the scenes, just because NSI does something doesn't mean it will pass the FDA and become a mainstream drug, its possible that NSI has a bad side effect profile that we don't know about.

I'd say probable, even.  You raise good points.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3296 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:21 AM

Well, a couple of people here have already reported peripheral neuropathy from using the stuff. So let’s say there are about 50 people participating in these threads. Two report neuropathy. That’s one out of every twenty-five, which is four percent. That kind of side effect rate could be a death knell for Neuralstem. At least, it’s probably enough to require a black box warning. Maybe that’s why they get their panties in a bunch every time some nickel and dime operator tries to pirate the stuff—they know about it and don’t want their investors scared off. Then again, I may just be talking out of my tinfoil hat—¿quien sabe? :wacko:

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3297 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:20 PM

NSI might be making my sleep worse but.... my sleep is always bad.... I take it 30seconds before I fall asleep whereas I take everything else 30mins before I go to sleep this prevents it from really absorbing into the body and I am already alsleep by the time it absorbs. The reason I don't take it in the morning is a very small affect on cognition, probably ignorable but I prefer at being at peak mental condition if possible.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3298 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:09 PM

Well, a couple of people here have already reported peripheral neuropathy from using the stuff. So let’s say there are about 50 people participating in these threads. Two report neuropathy. That’s one out of every twenty-five, which is four percent. That kind of side effect rate could be a death knell for Neuralstem. At least, it’s probably enough to require a black box warning. Maybe that’s why they get their panties in a bunch every time some nickel and dime operator tries to pirate the stuff—they know about it and don’t want their investors scared off. Then again, I may just be talking out of my tinfoil hat—¿quien sabe? :wacko:

I am getting some random eyelid twitches as another member before, but nothing serious like these two cases.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3299 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:19 PM

NSI might be making my sleep worse but.... my sleep is always bad.... I take it 30seconds before I fall asleep whereas I take everything else 30mins before I go to sleep this prevents it from really absorbing into the body and I am already alsleep by the time it absorbs. The reason I don't take it in the morning is a very small affect on cognition, probably ignorable but I prefer at being at peak mental condition if possible.

I find the trick with NSI is to dose when you are tired, and not dose when you are in peak condition. You can get easily overwhelmed and that's not really a pleasant thing, when that happens what I feel helps me, is to just concentrate on one topic and one topic only.

• Enjoying the show x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3300 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:48 PM

in powder form freezing nsi-189 is best,
room temperature will be fine for short term like less than a year

fuuuck. Seriously ? mine stood at room temp for 1 year and 1/2.

Have please You any sources for that, because IIRC I´ve read that it can stand for ~2-3 Years or something.

So I didnt cared, based on that.

Hope its still working

• Enjoying the show x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)